(2)Meet Again!-4

Author's POV

y/n was now on her way to the library to finish her assignment. She was walking while looking around her surroundings. But she feel someone is watching her.

Jungkook is watching her from afar, he smiled through his mask looking at you walking like an idiot. You walk then turn your head back like you are chasing someone.

After 5 min.

-At Library-

She sit then placed her things on the table

She sit then placed her things on the table. She start to do her work. She was busy when someone sit in front of her and she little know that was a male. But she didn't look just continue what she is doing. Then she felt he is tapping his finger on the table. She just ignored it first but he is disturbing her. The tapping sound was annoying her.

Y/n: "Excuse me could you please stop tapping your finger on the table" I said not looking at him. He stop for a while then do it again.

Y/n: "Ugh! Don't you see I'm doing something here and you keeps on bothering me" I said whispering almost shouting. I'm now facing him who is wearing a mask, short hair and black hoodie.

 I'm now facing him who is wearing a mask, short hair and black hoodie

??? : "You're really brave.... And really loud" he said.

Her eyes wide in shock when she recognized who is he.

Y/n: "J-Jungkook?!"

He removed his mask and hoodie hat, then smirk.

Y/n: "Whhoo!!! I didn't except that we meet again.

Jungkook: "Yeah, me too"

Y/n: "Then how are you?!"

Jungkook: "I'm totally fine and you" he said smiling.

Y/n: "I'm not, I have a lot of work to complete"

Jungkook: "But don't you have to go to the café?"

Y/n: "yes, that's why I'm doing this damn assignments without a rest"
Jungkook: "Then just take a leave y/n, you should also take care of your health" he said with concern.

Y/n: "No Jungkook I can't, I need money"

Then she looked at her watch and said.

Y/n: "Ohh god, then okay Jungkook C U soon"

Kookie Byee love u, I said in my mind.

Jungkook: "Ok y/n byee C U later"

With a smile I went out.

Jungkook POV

Bye baby love you so much, C U later, I said in my mind.

With a sweet smile which melts me she went away.

I'm sorryyy for the shortness, it's because i'm a little busy with assignments, test papers, offline classes, exam and all. So i hope you understand my situation and c u at next update.