Ben Drowned x Reader

Por Krilynx_Write

You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in sch... Más

First time seeing him
Finding out his nice
His point of view
Stalker Ben
Encountering Jeff the Killer
Being questioned
Jess's house
He saves you
He steals for you
Alix
Rival
Jealousy
LS
Holding Hands
........
The necklace
The Strange Package
The colorful bird
In the woods
Powers
Secret
The legend
Does he really likes me?
He loves you
Gaming night
He protects you
Kiss
Together
The Cave
Old Descendant
Death
Secrets out
Too much
Fate
Goodbye
Author's note

Revolution

10.3K 462 97
Por Krilynx_Write

  After playing Resident Evil. BEN suggested three more games that took six hours "HIs trying to pass the time. Well, that won't work. After this game (y/n) is going to let me pick a game" I thought death glaring BEN "My plan will be a complete success!" I thought finally finishing the game "Yes! We did it!" (y/n) shouts in victory "That was a tough one" I said stretching "It sure is" BEN said drinking some soda.

"So what's next?" (y/n) asks standing up "What about lets rest for a little while" I said changing the TV to Adventure Time "Oh nice! Adventure Time is on!" (y/n) said seating back down "Is that your favorite?" BEN asked "Yup! Wait for me here. I'm going to make more popcorn. Call me when the show starts" (y/n) said running to the kitchen. As soon as (y/n) left we both shot an death glare at each other.

"What are you planning?" BEN asked growling at me. I chuckled "You'll soon see freak" I said smirking "Whatever your planning. I'm going to stop it and keep (y/n) alive" BEN said as all the electronics started to glitch "I see! I found your little weakness" I said snapping my fingers and everything went back to normal "You don't know anything about her" BEN said punching me to the face. I sneaked.

"That did even hurt. She is your weakness.. And your wrong I know a lot about that you don't" I said staring him down then we looked at the TV as (y/n) entered the room "Darn it! I already watched this episode. So let's get back to the games.. What game do you guys want to play?" (y/n) asked "What abo-" "You can pick one of my best games. I have" I cut BEN off I cut BEN off.

"Really?" She asks "Yeah! Go ahead and check it out!" I answered "Yes! I'll be right back" (y/n) said running up to our room. I looked at BEN and smirked wide. I chuckled watching him realize that I set an trap inside the room. He ran up calling out her name "The revolution is coming" I said laughing evily.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

501K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
198 8 17
'I can't said it' 'Why not, tell me' 'I just can't.. trust me if I could I would tell you over and over till we die' 'Guess some words are left unspo...
32K 2.6K 37
In order to save your life, Slenderman does what he hoped he'd never do - he makes you his proxy. Little did you know how much it would change your l...
340 40 9
Y/N has lived next door to Jeffery Woods since she was young but after his disappearance she has been obsessed with him. Is he still alive? And what...