Mafia's Angel

By FlyingApsara

He wanted to be Saved. He wanted to Save him. The Angel meets a Mafia in most unexpected situations. He was... More

Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel. 3
Mafia's Angel. 4
Mafia's Angel. 5
Mafia's Angel. 6
Mafia's Angel. 7
Mafia's Angel. 8
Mafia's Angel. 9
Mafia's Angel. 10
Mafia's Angel. 11
Mafia's Angel. 12
Mafia's Angel. 13
Mafia's Angel. 14
Mafia's Angel. 15
Mafia's Angel. 16
Mafia's Angel. 17
Mafia's Angel. 18
Mafia's Angel. 19
Mafia's Angel. 21
Mafia's Angel. 22
Mafia's Angel. 23
Mafia's Angel. 24
Mafia's Angel. 25
Mafia's Angel. 26
Mafia's Angel. 27
Mafia's Angel. 28
Mafia's Angel. 29
Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

Mafia's Angel. 20

943 75 29
By FlyingApsara

Mafia's Angel 20.

"D! Where are we going"? Mew asked for the nth time since Derek had picked him after his last class and now Pete was driving him to god knows where.

He tried to call Tae but his phone was held by his bodyguard.

"D! Are you going to kidnap me"??? Mew faked gasp, he was being overdramtic now. Derek turned to see him and clucked his tongue in disapproval but kept silent.

"Meanie"! This time Mew huffed and shrunk down in the seat, arms crossed on his chest.

It was hell hard for Derek to control his laughter at this point. Mew was looking so awe-doreable.

"Lets go Donna". Derek called him as they stopped in the basement of a building. Well, an apartment complex.

"You wait D. I will get back to you when i get my hands on you". Mew threatened him but followed to enter the elevator. He wasnt much worried to say, because he knew D must be following orders.

" press M Floor please". Derek guided him and didnt follow to ride the elevator. The doors closed before Mew could even ask.

'What does M floor means. I have read G and B, well.. Who knows'. He shrugged his shoulders waiting for the elevator to stop.

After the buttons blinked till 16th floor and then finally it dinged at Floor M. He exit the elevator and... Ohhhh. There was just one door in front of him and the corridor was all decorated with balloons and flowers scattered all on the floor and few on the walls.

"Happy Birthday my Love". He was still gaping in surprise when a pair of arms wrapped around him and pulled him back to a familiar embrace.

"Didnt we celebrate last night". Mew said in a low tone. The warm breath tickling his skin was making his knees go weak.

"It wasnt even enough". Tae said turning him around and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Come". He led him to the door and handed him a key out of his pocket.

It was engraved with an M. 

"This is your Floor Mew. Only yours". Tae said answering all his confusions. Mew looked at him with wide eyes.

"Come inside". He ushered Mew to open the door and switch on the lights. And once again he was in an awe.

"Phiii". Mew whispered looking at the interior. Frames holding their pictures, all love filled moments. Mew's candid shots. Tae took him to show his study and then his bedroom.

Warm hues just like Mew loved. Side lamps illuminating the room in perfect lights. A full wall size picture at the wall to the right of the bed, made Mew blush.

Tae, holding Mew in his arms. Craddling his face with one hand and had wrapped his other arm around Mew's waist.

Mew had his one hand placed on the firm chest while the other holding Tae as his biceps. Anyone could see love blooming in their eyes and smiles.

"And you say you are not romantic". Mew turned in Tae's arm to face him. "Are you throwing me out Phi"? Mew raised his eyebrows followed by a chuckle from Tae.

"Never ever love. Lets say its our hideout hmmm? A place no one knows. Our love home". Tae pecked his nose and smiled to see the pink spreading on Mew's cheeks before Mew hide his face in the crook of his neck.

Tae growled when his phone blared in his pocket. He wasnt in a mood to attend but it was Harry. He picked up the call and instantly stiffened to listen to the gunshots in the background..

"Boss. Unit 2. attacked". Tae heard before he held Mew's hand and ran to the elevator.

Derek was waiting in the car for them and sped up as soon as they settled.

Tae tapped somewhere under their seats and a secret drawer opened up to reveal magazines and parts of guns and revolvers.

He saw as Mew quickly picked the parts and assembled 2 guns and 3 revolvers in no time. While Tae did the same. He was proud of his baby boy.

They reached their Unit 2 in no time. Tae was in rage. Someone had the guts to intrude in his place and destroy it. But whoever thought about this stupid idea was a noob.

His men had taken position  and soon they took charge. Mew looked around as he was covering a floor other than Tae's.

"Throw your weapons or i will kill you". He rounded a corner and was held by some man from the enemies ofcourse.

Mew didnt struggle a bit and threw the revolver on the floor. Not that he was scared of the dagger pressed at his neck. He was waiting foe his next move. Either he would call his hidden people or call for Tae.

He kept his hands above and bit his lip not to smile at the stupidity of the man who was leading him to the main hall of the unit. But yes, as expected the man did call more than 5 people to cover him.

Seems like they were the last left. 

**********

"Tae Darvid throw your armors and surrender. Or else we will end the life of your precious boy". Tae heard it all loud and clear, a floor down.

He grit his teeth in annoyance. Not because he didnt trust the capabilities of Mew but that someone dare to touch Mew.

He signalled his men and walked to the main hall where he saw one man had held Mew with a dagger, tied to a chair, and other were sitting like they fucking own the place.

Tae clucked his tongue. He looked at Mew and he knew what Mew had planned.

"See the mighty Mafia King is so helpless". One of the men mocked Tae. "What will you offer us to spare the life of this boy". He asked Tae.

Mew saw Tae in his eyes before Tae turned to face the one who set the deal.

"What should i offer hmmm? My shares? My companies? My production units"? He was counting and he could clearly see them getting excited. Just stray dogs, trapped for bones.

"Or Nohing". Tae said in a stern tone and before they could even react on the turn of events, they were caught.

Mew chuckled in sarcast looking at the men now struggling for their life.

"Look here dumbos. I may be important to him, but do you think i am that worthy to hand over his companies or shares to you? Stupids. Next time do your homework properly.. Oh. Sorry. There would be no next time". Mew said from a soft to a dark tone before he shot all 5 men, except 1.

"Shitttt. See. You tore my favorite tee shirt. It was a gift you idiot. From Paris. Limited edition". Mew was stomping his feet, throwing arms as a child throwing tantrum.

But.... They all saw how his careless moving arms had slit his throat efficiently before wiping down his dagger.

"Thats my boy. My brave boy". Tae patted his shoulder in proud. They looked around to see the bodies scattered here and there.

"Clear it all. And find the culprit". He ordered his men and lead his way out followed by Tul and Max.

"Why didnt you fight him Bub"? Tae asked Mew as they settled in the car. Since Derek was busy in dealing with bodies, they took Tae's car..

"I thought Phi, but then i didnt know if he had more people with him or not. So i waited for him to lay out his cards" . Mew explained calmly.

"And what if he had hurt you"? Tae was concerned.

"The dagger he was holding was nothing but a toy for me. Nothing can hurt me more than living without you Phi". He said looking straight into Tae's eyes.

"That... Will never happen". Tae assured him in a firm tone. Mew smiled as he put his head on Tae's shoulder.

"Boss. We got the lead". Harry said from the driving seat.

"Great. I want all details and then attack. Not even a single person to be spared" .

"Yes Boss". Tae knew Harry would deal it all. He trusted his security check.
***********

Being a part of a Mafia was not at all easy. Sometimes Mew would feel so much burdened. His studies, being Hazer it was already tiring. Then at office.

Though Tae would not burden him  with field work but yes sometimes Mew had to attend the meetings sacrificing his lunch breaks at univeristy, on skype.

He would accompany Tae in all gatherings making sure no one forgets who he was and never to mess with them.

But may be the things got too calm for their likings.

Mew wasnt feeling good since morning. Infact he had no mood to go to university if he had no important test and the preperations for the closing day.

He was the president of his department. That meant all activities to be handled by him. The sports week and the closing ceremony for Sotus was a hell. And he had prepared everything before hand.

He was tired due to all fatigue for last 2 weeks. And he was hell tired. He called Tae that he would leave in short for his office. Though Tae asked him to go straight home, but living alone at home without Tae was never an option.

He was tiredly walking towards the car where D was waiting for him when someone bumped into him.

"Watch where you going". He said in an irritated tone. He was tired, and he had no energy to deal with him.

"Am sorry Kurb". The one who bumped into him looked straight into his eyes with a smirk, and before Mew could understand, he felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomen.

He wanted to fight the boy but he ran away as soon as he heard footsteps approaching.

"Master Mew. Master... Open your eyes. Peteeeeee. Call Boss". Derek ran to him and picked him bridal style before they quickly drove to the base hospitals.

"Bb. Boss". Pete called Tae with thumping heart.

"What happened Pete. Hurry. Am busy at the moment". Tae said in a cold tone. He was in a meeting and Pete knew never to disturb him.

"Boss. Master Mew is attacked. We are bringing him to the base hospital". Derek took the phone from Pete and told Tae in one go. He was trying to stop bleeding but he couldnt since the dagger was still buried deep in Mew's lower abdomen..

And Derek had a real bad feeling about it that the dagger must be infused in poision, considering the blue spreading around the wound quickly.

"The fuckkkkk.  Am gonna kill you both myself". Tae roared on the other side, running to the elevator to go to the base hospitals, that was located in one of their buildings.

He drove like maniacs to the hospital and found out Mew had been rolled to the Surgery.

"The fuck were you doing huh"? Tae punched Derek square on the face.

"Master Mew was coming to the car and i was steps away to get his bag from him when someone bumped into him. We thought it might be a student. But all we saw him running and Master Mew stabbed with a dagger.

I have called for CCTV footage since the face wasnt hidden". Derek explained it all.

"What is the doc... Doctor how is Mew"? He was about to ask for Mew when doctor came out.

"Mew is undergoing surgery. Here is the Dagger. And yes, it was poisoned. It didnt cut deep though. But gladly it didnt cut any organ, lower stomach is hurt a bit". The doctor told him and gave him the dagger they retrived.

"Boss. Its....". Derek looked at Tae with wide eyes. Tae was stiff and his gaze fixed at the dagger in a death gaze.

"Black Dragon". Tae hissed in a cold voice before fishing out his phone.

"Max. Its Black Dragon" . He hung up the call without listening to Max. He knew what he had to do.

The surgery took 3 hours but good thing, he was out of danger.

Tae was sitting in the waiting lounge in deep thoughts with Derek and Harry. His men were scattered all over. So far no report from Max and Tul regarding black dragon.

He had sent the dragon for forensic report to track the finger prints.

"Boss. Master Mew is rolled into ICU. You can see him but cant stay with him for the next 24 hrs. Then we will shift him into private room". The doctor came out to inform Tae about Mew.

Finally!!!! Tae sighed in relief and went to see Mew in ICU.

He silently stood by the bedside holding Mew's hand for a while before he bend to kiss his forehead. It was hot comparatively to his own temperature and he turned to see the doctor.

"Its the infection due to poison. But nothing to worry about. We have to keep him under observation for 24 hours". The doctor patted his shoulder to assure him.

"Am counting on you. Take care of him while i will be back". He hissed low and left the ICU, infact the hospital.

********

Sooo...
Comment and Like if you Feel Like

Love you all

Tabbz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 893 12
(Move to stck. me site.) HER MASTER| 18+ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ. 🚩 (Suspense + Erotic) #2 The Mafia Dark Romance Series. Mysterious Girl, Seems Broke...
56.4K 1.5K 53
Completed! :) 'D-do you think I'm a toy' "Um, nah...you're nothing." An innocent girl with a horrible past, has been seduce and forced to do things s...
674K 32.8K 40
Genre : Mafia Romance His presence was killing her without even touching, Her heart went out of control when she felt his footsteps became loud and s...
94.5K 7.9K 34
[completed] Taehyung and his friends decide to go on an outing to a town in the outskirts. The location of their stay being a hotel at the top of a h...