Ben Drowned x Reader

Galing kay Krilynx_Write

You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in sch... Higit pa

First time seeing him
Finding out his nice
His point of view
Stalker Ben
Encountering Jeff the Killer
Being questioned
Jess's house
He saves you
He steals for you
Alix
Rival
Jealousy
LS
Holding Hands
........
The necklace
The Strange Package
The colorful bird
In the woods
Powers
Secret
The legend
Does he really likes me?
Gaming night
Revolution
He protects you
Kiss
Together
The Cave
Old Descendant
Death
Secrets out
Too much
Fate
Goodbye
Author's note

He loves you

10.9K 512 235
Galing kay Krilynx_Write

  "I can't tell her that I love her.. Maybe I'll tell her I like her instead" I thought as I accidentally named my favorite girl character (y/n) "Why did you name her with my name?" She asked watching me "Uhh... You saw nothing" I said hiding my N64 "Come on answer my question" She said holding my hands "I couldn't think of any other names" I answered hiding my blush.

"I like it. She's my favorite anyways" She said smiling at me "Really? She's my favorite too" I said looking at her "Her eyes are beautiful, I could just stare at them forever" I thought staring at her eyes "Your eyes are beautiful" I said losing myself from her eyes "Yours too" She said as we looked down to see we were still holding hands. I blushed and continued playing my N64 "Idiot! I shouldn't have said that!" I thought.

(Y/n)'s POV

I looked down to my desk blushing as BEN does the same "Why did I say that!" I thought side glancing to him "His still cute even though I can see his real form" I thought looking at Alix to see if he saw it "Good he didn't see it" I thought looking down to my desk again "I wonder what his thinking right now?" I thought grabbing my mp3 and earphones since the teacher won't be here for ten more minutes.

I started playing Drown from Get Scared, I hum along to the song as it blasts loud "Am I willing to make it, willing to make up my mind, this decision is everything, everything" BEN sang along with the song "Am I willing to fake it, willing to fake my whole life, this is decision is everything, everything" I sang after him then smiling. He took one side of my earphone off my ear "I love you" he whispered smiling at me.  

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

529K 16.9K 47
You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself involved with the unknown. P.s. this book...
64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
831K 10.5K 95
includes Slenderman, eyeless jack,Jeff the killer,BEN DROWNED, ticci Toby,masky, and hoodie. hope you like it. if you want me to add another one, jus...
130 1 8
Dealing with a deadbeat dad that forgets who you are most days is rough, especially when you're only 17. Of course though, that's not even the worst...