BlackBird

DiaTheLit tarafından

My Works #5 //. "No matter how many people believe or don't believe in you, you must be the ultimate believe... Daha Fazla

ོ1
ོ2
ོ3
ོ4
ོ5
ོ6
ོ7
ོ8
ོ9
ོ10
ོ12
ོ13
ོ14ོ
ོ15
ོ 16
ོ 17
ོ 18
ོ 19
ོ 20

ོ11

13.9K 765 137
DiaTheLit tarafından

Next Day

August Alsina |

It was weighing heavy on my mind where I was gonna work now. I could barely sleep last night about it .

Since it was Sunday , Justine didn't have school so we agreed to some lunch .

I had already ordered us some foods and some cherry lemonades .

I laid my head in my hands as I began to think.

Who even knew ?

Who would just go tell them like that ?

My thoughts got cut off as I heard the front door of the diner open. I looked up and saw Justine look around before spotting me , and walking over.

"Hii.." She dragged smiling as she sat down. "Oh my god this looks good." She said , immediately grabbing a fry .

"Yeah.." I said low with a weak smile. She chewed with a frown as she looked at me .

"What's Wrong?" She pouted , pinching my face upward.

"Really?"

"Yes , tell me!" She stated , eating another fry. I scratched the back of my head .

"School fount out bout us and let me go...tryna figure out what imma do." I said . She twisted her lips before looking down.

"It's not your fault aight?"

"Yeah.." She said low , almost sounding to me . "But.." She started .

"I still need a manager.." She said with a sly smirk as she chewed . I slightly chuckled and nodded , looking down .

"Is that right?"

"Yup." She said popping it as she twisted in her seat a bit .
"So are you gonna accept the job or not?" She asked .

"Yes ma'am.." I said with a hint of sarcasm . "Nice doing business with you." I said reaching over the table , giving her a handshake .

We both laughed as she took a sip of her drink.

"Well guess I don't have to stress too much. I know you're gonna blow up." I said , throwing a fry in my mouth . She side smiled .

"Maybe ."

"No maybe , it's a definite. Just watch."

"Well Dj said I need to get back in the studio and writing .." She said with a shrug . I nodded .

"That won't be a problem.."

"Nope , teamwork!" She said , pumping her fist .

"Ehh .."

She punched my arm. I rubbed it and furrowed my eyebrows .

"I was kidding.."

"Good." She said starting to take my food .
"Nuh uh , remove your fingers!" I said moving her hands .

"Grr.." She growled at me.

"The fuck."

| Vocal Session |

| Justine Skye

We had went to the building we were meeting Kristi at for my first vocal lesson.

I didn't feel like I needed them but everyone could improve right?

"Hey!" Kristi greeted me with a hug and a side hug to August .

"Hay!" I said back with a smile as she handed me a mic .

"Well might as well get into it. We can just sit here and I can play instrumentals or we could just do acoustics .." She stated , I nodded agreeing .

"Alright , which ever you wanna do!" She nodded .

"Okay well imma just sing something for you and maybe see if you can sing it the same way, ok?" She asked , I nodded before she positioned the mic to her mouth and started singing beautifully.

"You were right.." I whispered to August .

He nodded . "I know."

She finished up the song and stopped with a smile , we lowly clapped .

"That was so good ! " I stated , she did a slight bow with a chuckle.

"Thank yoou.. Now you try!" She stated , I took a deep breath as I turned to the side .

I started singing the same song she did , trying to sound like she did .

"Hold your head up a bit.." She whispered , slightly lifting my chin.

I continue to sing , slightly messing up.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay , keep trying!" August blurted .

"Yeah you were doing good. The main thing about singing is to have your own style , you don't have to sound exactly like me.." Kristi said , I nodded .

"Alright , alright." I said before starting over on the song .

I opened my eyes slightly to see them bopping their heads . It got to the point of the high note where I got a lil nervous .

I closed my eyes back before hitting the high note and nailed it. I put the mic down as I smiled , they lowly clapped .

"Good job!" August said .

"Great job!" Kristi corrected , I chuckled .

"Thank you!"

"Now we'll do a few instrumentals and that'll be it.." Kristi stated before pressing a button on her speaker , starting a instrumental .

She sat in one of the chairs she had in the middle of the floor and started singing to the song ..

"So..I've been thinking off a new sound for you , tell me whether you like it.." Dj Mustard played us a new beat he made and it was amazing.

"Woah this is awesome, I could totally jam to this .."

"That statement tho.." August stated , I waved him off .

"Write me some bomb lyrics , got yourself a bomb song!" Dj stated , I nodded biting down on my lip.

What to write about ?

"Also got a lil surprise for this track too." August stated , I turned to him.

"What?" I asked , folding my arms .

"I may have got a homie to be able to feature on it ." He shrugged.

"Exactly who is this homie?"

"Tyga!" Dj stated making me turn back to him wiyt a smile and nodding.

My mouth slightly dropped .

"What..you..what?" I asked turning back to August . He laughed like shit was funny.

"Yup.. He said he working on a verse right now . " he stated. I put my hand to my forehead .

"Oh my gawd.." I mumbled , kinda in shock right now .

"Come on, I've got to get to writing. See you when I'm done Dj!" I stated as I pulled August arm out the building .

He chuckled under his breath as I sped walked .

Unicorns?

No

Roadtrips?

Noo

A city ?

A state ?

A different planet ?

A concert feeling ?

Money ?

No , no , no , no , no

All these song ideas sucked and it was aggravating me .

"Ugh!" I grunted as I stopped walking and took a deep breath.

"Aye ma don't trip .. It'll come to you. It always does." August stated , putting his hand on my shoulder .

I sighed and nodded before taking out my ringing phone .

"Hello?" I asked a lil low from my mind roaming for song ideas .

"Come get your stuff! You wanna act fast , get yo fast ass out my house! You got til 12 tonight ." My mom said before hanging up before I could even respond .

I stared at my phone for I know at least 2 minutes .

"Justine..JUSTINE!" I finally tuned my surroundings back in and heard August . I turned and looked up at him slowly .

"Why you black out like that after that phone call?" He asked , furrowing his eyebrows .

"My mom just..fucking kicked me out!"

___________________

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.7K 506 16
Read to find out. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without...
1.4K 68 10
sometimes we just have to accept the fact that we are not made or destined to be with that person. don't force things, just accept it. started: Octob...
6.2K 255 57
𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈. 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂...
3.5M 103K 56
What happens when you meet the one person you relate with the most? All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed...