RWBY Story The Black Rose (OC...

Por Godslayer2468

One night a boy is walking downtown of Vale when Headmaster Ozpin recruit him to join his school. Follow alon... Más

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Bio and Info
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Vol 1 (Ova 2)
Vol (Ova 3)
Vol 1 (Ova 4)
Vol 1 (Ova 5)
Volume 2 Ep. 1
Volume 2 Ep. 2
Volume 2 Ep. 3
Volume 2 Ep. 4
Volume 2 Ep. 5
Volume 2 ep. 6
Volume 2 Ep. 7
Thank You/Anniversary
Vote for new Story
Vol 2. Ep 8
Vol 2. Ep 9
Vol 2. Ep 10
Vol 2. Ep 11
Vol 2. Ep 12

Vol 1 (Ova 1)

302 3 112
Por Godslayer2468

I AM BACK!!!! Yes, I didn't forget about this story! I just been working others works and things came up. But, I should slowly easing myself to updating this book again. Because I do at one point catch up with the lastest volumes and get to certain scenes I want to write in the future but I will rush and still take my time.

So, last chapter I said last chapter or 'episode' I would do some OVA before I move on to the next volume that each take place doing the volume and I didn't want to mess up the flow of things with the episode or OVA that take place in between each volume.

And the first OVA we have took place right after Episode 10-13.

I will say I'm semi happy how this chapter/ova came out. Why? Well, one of my friend pre-read this chapter and let's just say...I think he was close to tears and wanted to hurt me. Lol. I think it that bad but you all with have to be the judge of that.

All I can say...Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team ASHE was currently in their room relaxing. It's been a few days since they all got to beacon and learned more about each other a few nights ago and some of their goals.

Allen was currently reading a book, and he heard chuckling and saw Silva walking over to him while eating a chocolate-covered strawberry. 

Silva: "You know, ever since we got here you've been reading that one book a lot lately. Hell, I saw you reading it on the first day of school. What is it actually about?"

Allen: *look and see both Emelie and Henry looking at him as well.* "Well, it's about a teen trying to hide his past and move school. He later befriends one of the top students there but the King of the school comes after him to make him snap. That's all I will say I don't want to spoil much, it's a very interesting story. The MC basically is super kind and he doesn't want to relive his past."

Henry: "You be finding some of the most interesting stories?"

Allen: "What can I say, reading helps me escape and helps me think of different things, new attacks, ways of thinking, advice, etc."

Silva: "You're one interesting person Allen I hope you know that."

Allen: "Heh, I get that a lot."

Emelie: "You know I found it funny, given just some of the basic things about us, you didn't ask about anything else outside of those lives before getting here? I'm amazed."

Allen: "Well, I already got what I need from you all, you can do there own thing. Together or whatever your choice." Allen went back to reading.

The other three team members look at each other and then back at Allen.

Emelie: "Hey Allen....why are you such a loner."

Allen: *perk up* "What?"

Silva: "Well, you finally got a team and you don't try to entertain us in much like pranks, jokes, or really hang out."

Henry: "Really, anytime we go out, you don't come with us a lot. "

Emelie: "He rarely comes out with us."

Henry: "So boss, what is the almighty Allen King scared of?"

Allen: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Henry: "Well, for one you don't talk to us about much unless it comes to skill mainly if a mini mission we get handed sometimes. It's clear as day you struggle a bit leading. Why?"

Allen: *sigh* He closes his book. "It's simple, I don't know anything about a team or friendship. And I really know only maybe two people as 'friends' but would even consider us friends?'

Team SHE: "What?!?"

Henry: "Didn't you have some friends or mini team up in any combat school?"

Allen: *gets off the bed and heads over to his bow and spins it* "I never went to a combat school."

Team SHE: "What!?!"

Allen: "I'm self taught. *sighs* you guys want a little about your leader."

The three of them nod.

Allen: "*sigh* Alright....well..."

Flashback

There was a little boy who once had two loving adults. The best adult in the world to his tiny little world. To him, they were the best; the little boy had a smile on his face for as long as he could remember.

Anytime these two would go out, the little boy would wait at the front door no matter waiting for them to return. This little boy loves these two more than anything in the world. He knew they would always come back; they promised, they were the strongest to him. Sometimes it would take only a few hours, maybe a day, maybe weeks, but always in the end...they always came back to him.

And one day, it was the same as always; they would head out for a mission, leaving him with a babysitter. The little boy smiles at the two adults and wishes them the best, and he can't wait to hear how their adventure went. So, they left, and the boy waited just like he always did.

Each day once the little boy was done playing in his room or in the backyard, he would sit on the steps near the front door and wait, and wait, and wait. Every day, he would get up and wait. The little boy lost track of how long he sat on those stairs and waited. Seconds turn into minutes, minutes turn into hours, hours turn into days, days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months.

Soon the boy didn't care. He would sit at those stairs and just stare at the door, hoping, waiting, thinking they will come back. They always come back, they promise...one of the adults told him never break a man's promise, keep close to your heart and fulfill that promise. The boy knew they... wouldn't break a promise...right?

Soon a whole year went by, and the little boy refused to even celebrate his birthday without those two adults there. The babysitter tries her best to cheer the little boy up and help him out, but soon all she could do would sit next to him and wait as well. All he wanted was to see those two adults.

The little boy continued to wait, and wait, and waited. Waiting for someone to come through that poor wooden door. The little boy could barely remember the two adults' faces, and at this point, he wanted anyone, any grown person, to walk through that door.

Those two adults wouldn't forget about him, right? He can't remember doing anything wrong? He just has to pray to some god out there and continue to wait for those two adults...he wants to come through that door to come through that wooden door...he has waited...they will come back for him.

The little boy was a little naive; he began to do silly dances, praying, anything under the sun he could think of, making him believe the two adults would come back faster. Hell, the little boy once sat on those stairs butt naked, hoping maybe they would walk in on his embarrassing-looking state...but still no one came through that door.

But then one day the little boy's prayer was answered...in the wrong way...

Someone came through that wooden door alright, the boy got his call answer, but it wasn't the call he was hoping for...the one who came through that door wasn't the two adults he was hoping for, no? It wasn't even lovely adults....it was bandits.

Bandits came through that door. The little boy and babysitter were scared, the babysitter tried to fight them off, but she was only still a teen trying to protect a little kid; she could only do so much too grown adults. It didn't take long for the little boy and babysitter to be taken as hostage. Both tied up and now prisoners to these bandits who came to the little boy's house.

The bandits made themselves right at home. Destroying everything, taking everything, and eating everything up in the house. The little boy and babysitter weren't fed a lot but ate the scrapes the bandits would sometimes leave for them.

As the little boy couldn't do much but hope and pray...maybe...maybe those two adults would come to his rescue along with the babysitter. So he waited as best he could. Continue to wait.

But the little boy would have to wait longer before something or someone to come through that door again. The Bandits would throw him around for fun, split on him, smack talk him to his face, belittle the little boy with their weapons or food, just rub salt in the wound. But the little boy never faltered and hoped for someone to come through that door...but he wished it was sooner rather than later...

The bandits soon set their eyes on his babysitter; she would do anything in her power to take the beating for him or shield him when they started throwing things. But it only got worse for her because the bandits had a look the boys didn't like. They would stare at his babysitter with desired eyes and salivating lips.

The boy would remember the look of pure fear and helplessness on his babysitter's face. The bandits would take his babysitter somewhere in the house, and all he could remember hearing was scream and banging....the little boy could do nothing but wait and pray the adults would comeback....he had to stay there helpless, listening to his babysitter cry and scream....that little boy will never forget the look of brokenness on her face when did she get brought back to to the living area.

This went on for days...and the little boy couldn't do anything...his body felt so weak...he wanted to help, but every time he even tried, his body would nearly collapse on him, or one of the bandits would just kick him and put him right back in his place...and the little boy had to do anything...and wait...and one day...when they took his babysitter...they never brought her back down....

The little boy was soon alone now and just had to hope...he kept hoping those two adults whose faces he couldn't even remember anymore would finally come back...all he could remember was...they promised...they wouldn't break a promise.

The little boy was still fed Scarpe the bandits would leave him...the little boy held on to whatever little hope he had...for someone? He wasn't for sure anymore. All he wanted, though, was this all to end...he didn't care how or by what, but he wanted this pain...this feeling of helplessness and weakness he had in him.

He didn't even remember why these bandits were here or why they were staying...or what he was hoping for...the boy was supposed to be waiting for something? Or someone? Or more than one person? He didn't know...but to be honest...he didn't care...for once in the little boy's life...he forgot what he was hoping or waiting for...

And soon, someone else came to the house...or more accurately something...a creature of darkness...a Grimm.

The bandits stood no chance against the creature of darkness, and soon the only sounds that were heard were the sound of tearing flesh, screams of pain and agony were the only things heard. The Grimm ate the bandits with no remorse and viciously. All the while, the little boy was forced to watch in the corner.

And soon, all that was left was this Grimm and the little boy. The little boy thought to himself at that moment...is this...is this how he died? In a weakened state, frail, beaten, bloody, and bruise....and of all things...unable to remember what he was waiting for...the little boy was ready to accept his fate.

As the Grimm slowly inches closer to the little boy, he prepares himself for his death and finally be rid of this awful game of waiting...

But something quaked inside the little boy at that moment! He didn't know what it was! But something inside him told him to live! He has to live!! And the little boy dodged! The little dodge the creature of darkness. He didn't know why, but he had to avoid and live!!! He has to!? For...some reason!!?

So that is what the boy continues to do! He continues to dodge, and dodge, and dodge! What felt like hours for the little boy for the amount of pain he was in, but something, and he told himself he had to SURVIVE!!!!

By some miracle, the little boy was able to escape the confinement that was tiring him up. And the first weapon the boy was able to find was a short dragger off one of the dead bodies of one of the bandits. And the little boy had to stare death in the face facing this Grimm! With every last bit of strength he could muster left in his body, he plunged FORWARD and struck the Grimm right in the neck!

Over and over and over again!! He didn't stop until he could swing or stab no more, and with the settling dust of dead Grimm faded into the wind and the little boy...collapsed.

The next day the boy awoke looking around seeing all the death and destructions that had happened for the past who knows how many days for him, but the one thing for sure about the boy...he needed to eat...and the only thing he could find was some bad leftover bread...as if the gods didn't hate him enough. Still, he had no choice and eat it.

As gross as it was for the little boy, he knew...it was better than most things he had eaten for the last few days. The little boy began to look around the house for something to use or help him, he didn't know much, but he knew...he needed to find more food and stuff if he ever hoped to continue to survive. He didn't know why? But there was something inside that told him he needed to survive.

So, that's what he did. The little boy would do just that for the next few months, using the ok weapons from the bandits and a wooden bow he found laying around from the fight his babysitter and the bandits had. He used the other tools he had, but he gravitated toward the bow. The boy would often go out hunting, really anything he could find, and slowly clean up the house. He didn't know why but it just felt right for him.

Burying his former babysitter the best he could and the bandits as well. Sweeping the house, wiping things down, he did it all. He didn't know why but something inside told him, and it just felt right.

And when he needed to go out and hunt and depend on himself, he would always come back to that house like someone was waiting for him...it just felt right...to him. The boy would come back beat up, scratch up, or bleeding slightly. But he always came back to this house.

This would go on for a few years before one day...the boy found a damaged room while exploring the house for another clean he. Like many others, a room was destroyed but left alone. But he decided to clean it up once and for all. Once inside, the boy began to clean it up, he saw a dusted bow in the room, but the thing that caught his eye the most was a box? And once the boy opened the box and looked at what was inside...tears...

Tears begin to form down the boy's face; for the last few years when the boy came to this house, he always wanted to remember...remember what he was waiting for at this house and why he kept coming back to it? So many things were destroyed in the house. He couldn't find any intact photos of why...but he finally found why in this box.

In the box was a dust crystal necklace, but most of all were one single photo. A photo title...the loving King family. It was a picture with two adults and a little child on it. The one wish and thing he wanted to know why he kept coming back and waiting for...was his parents.

And on the back of the picture, it said, "No matter where in the world you are, we will always be with you in your heart and soul...Allen King."

The boy wipes his tears and puts the picture away. From that moment on, the boy would salvage whatever book in the house and read them and use the bow that was left in the house.

And after a year, the boy has done enough in his eyes up to that point. He needed to move on and accept things. The boy put one last book down onto the kitchen table. Grab his hood, put the necklace around his neck, grabbing the bow, and with one last look back, he left the house. Ending...his game of waiting and moving on.

Flashback over

Allen: *deep breath* "And that basically it... that's all I'm going to tell at least."

Allen looked at his team, each looking at him with a look of disbelief and shock. Allen raises an eyebrow at this and then sees Emelie crying.

Allen: "Oh shit! Emelie I didn't mean to make you cry, are you ok!?!"

Emelie: "Am I ok? Am I Ok?! What about you!?!"

Allen: "Eh?"

Silva: "Y-You been alone all this time?! How do you see it as normal?!"

Allen: "I mean as long as I can remember so it's normal to me really?"

Henry: "So, do you remember anything about your parents?" He looked at Allen with a look of sadness.

Allen: "The only thing I remember of them is their face. Everything else about them I know of them is well rumors of them and some of the things they accomplish. That's it though."

Henry: "So let me get this right, you don't know the feeling of someone important congratingly you? The feeling of joy? The feeling of having someone feel proud of you or lovingness for you?"

Emelie: "You don't what it like to celebrate anything with anyone? Not even your birthday?"

Allen: "Nope. Feeling of bonds, protecting others, or enjoying something with others are things I'm gonna be honest I know nothing about. I'm still coming to terms with most of it."

Silva: "You...you don't know the feeling of a hug do you?"

Allen: "Not even close."

Henry: "What about joy and accomplishment you're saying no one was there to enjoy those things with you?"

Allen: "Nope. I would say I don't know the feeling of joy of things other than being alive for another day. Or the thing people feel of being proud of. I guess I would say I feel proud of myself, is the feeling of your own set skill and and own experiences is what gets you through this world. I was able to get this far thanks to my own experiences and my luck. So I would say...that is what I'm most proud of. That is why I don't know anything about real bonds. I don't know what real friends are? I never made them? I never need to make them? So, all this is really new to me."

Emelie: "Allen..."

Allen: "...Henry." Henry looks at Allen. "You ask what I'm scared of, right? Well for one thing I would say the feeling of not surviving. Ever since that moment I was little my primary instinct has been to survive. Fight and survive, that is what I really and only know, do whatever it takes to survive."

Silva then gets up from the floor and walks over to Allen; Allen raises an eyebrow. She suddenly hugs him?!?

Allen: "What the hell? What are you doing-"

Silva: "Shut up and let me have this."

Allen: "....."

Silva: "You've never been hugged before. You have always been finding ways to survive on your own with no help...so...so at least let us say thank you for bringing us all together and letting us be your first group of friends."

Emelie and Henry soon join in, and all hug Allen who is in the middle of the three. Allen is standing there for a while and is about to ask them why, but he feels something wet?

Allen then moved his hand onto his face and felt a tear? Why? He thinks, why is he crying?

Allen then falls to his knees with his team and soon hugs Silva back and just lets the tears continue to flow down his face. Allen couldn't wrap his head around this feeling, but he didn't care and didn't want to let go of them...any of them.

Silva: "Allen for once don't shield yourself off... you're not alone anymore...you us."

Emelie: "We are your team through thick and thin!"

Henry: "You gonna be a great leader don't worry we will be there to help you along the way."

The team heard sniffing and saw him nod his head, and they just sat there hugging him, not moving for the rest of the day....

End of chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word type: 3,450

And that the chapter folks!!

I hope you all enjoy it. It was the first ever plan OVA I plan for my RWBY story. Now it was edit a bit since well a view words got deleted a long time ago because my phone was glitching out and opening random app and clicking thing and was deleting thing and sadly some of the stuff for this story got short end of the stick and had some it information delete. Thankful it wasn't all of it so I still have this entire story plan out all the way up to vol 7. (I haven't had time to fully edit vol 8 yet)

I wanted to go a little deeper into my OC backstory, and why I made him come off a little cold...the dude was basically alone from the age 5-6 for most of his life. Now I didn't want make him a full out edge lord...oh dear oum no. I made semi edgy LOL!

I hope I was able to deliver on the storybook base kind of flashback. I didn't want to go fully in depth (yet) and just type out the full backstory. Oh no that going be happening throughout the story!

There isn't much to say and tell me what you think? Was it predictable? Did I at least get one tear to come down your face? Was I close? And most of all did you enjoy it? Etc.

Until next time later and thanks for reading.

RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth.

OC's belong to me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.8K 203 27
This is the story that linger in my mind since I've released the chosen one book. Ozpin invited: A boy with a curse found the love that he himself n...
167K 1.9K 20
A "RWBY" - male reader insert Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader What happens when a kid on the street is randomly invited to attend one of the world's mos...
12.9K 156 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...
100K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...