Gojo Satoru's Sister (Megumi...

De Noc_turn_e

Gojo Satoru's Sister. Thats it. Mai multe

start
1 / Gojo Samiru
2 / Meeting Megumi
3 / cream puffs
4 / Sukuna's vessel
5 / Bickering with Itadori
6 / Dating
7 / first dinner
8 / pictures and 'darling's
9 / a Day Off
10 / Gentle and caring?
11 / Fooling around
12 / Like a Couple
13 / Marriage
14 / Troubles
15 / He's dead
16 / You're beautiful
17 / Quality time
18 / Todo
20 / Nanami-dono
21 / Back to life
22 / Talk
23 / Exchange event
24 / Worried
25 / confessed?
26 / Mushed up
27 / Butter
28 / Entertained? Absolutely
29 / want you back
30 / hugs
//NOT AN UPDATE//
31 / Not being serious

19 / Rambling to Gumi-chan

5.9K 134 12
De Noc_turn_e

Megumi was calm and unreadable as he approached the badly bruised Samiru. He crouched down on Samiru's level, slid a hand around her waist, slung her arm around his shoulder, then swiftly but still gently standing both of them up. Then started walking, as per Samiru case: limping, towards the infirmary.

Megumi was anything but calm. He was extremely worried and anxious on the inside. A slight tint of confusion and a little speck of irritation. Why though? He didnt know.

The journey to the infirmary was mostly quiet. Except for the loud silence around them. And Samiru's unending gaze on him pressured him even more.

" Are you... Okay?"
     Megumi softly croaked out in hopes of starting a conversation. And of course, the effort of doing so was sharply observed by Samiru.

It amused her. But she didnt let that thought out.

" Yea. I'm okay."

" You have bruises all over."

" Well, thats what you get in a fight."
     The snarky response was very Samiru. And it eased Megumi.

Then an awkward silence took place. Samiru was still flustered everytime she spends time alone or nearly alone with Megumi. So she had avoided every possibility of it. Everytime she sees him, the scene from before, in that night, just keeps relaying in her mind like a broken record. As if haunting her to death. And the positive suffocating feeling in her heart that oddly feels good, was weird. It was bothering her.

Megumi, on the other hand didnt pay mind of being alone with the girl, even almost totally forgetting why Samiru was acting weird in the first place. He had to say, he missed being annoyed by Samiru. It was weird. Yes, but he felt at ease whenever Samiru was there to wash all the building negative feelings and problems away with her mockery and snarky remarks. He enjoyed her company, he gives her that. He just wanted to have the things they once have.

They finally arrived at the infirmary.

Now, Samiru knew she could just warp directly to the infirmary. Saving herself from unnecessary walking and waste of time. But come on. Megumi being that close to her, she wouldnt let that pass. She just had to suck up her useless embarrassment to spend some time alone with someone she miss; something she didnt know she needed.

Samuri greeted Shoko with a nod. Too tired to start a conversation. And upon seeing the silent words, Shoko simply turned to Megumi for some explanation.

" Um. Gojo-senpai and Todo from the other school had a duel."
     Megumi plainly said. Placing the girl gently on a mattress. Watching her sigh in relief at the soft sheets while closing her eyes pleased.

" Not again, Samiru."

" I didnt use twin puppet though."

Shoko just grunted, and began doing her reverse cursed technique. After she did though, the bruises were still visible, but it didnt look as gorey as before.

" God, I need to ask for another pair of sunglasses from Satoru-nii."
     Samiru groaned.

" I dont know what your brother had been up to recently, but I'm pretty sure he's visiting the Kyoto prefecture's principal now. He wouldnt miss a chance to threaten a higher up."

" I wish I could too."

" Thats what you get for starting an unnecessary fight."

" It was necessary though."
     Samiru scoffed. Completely forgetting Megumi was still there.

" How would starting a fight with Todo be necessary?"

Samiru dosent throw the first punch at anyone except towards her brother. But every fight she's in with other students involves 90% of her provoking them. As for Todo's case though, everyone knew she'd randomly lunged at the guy for petty reasons which involves around their rivalry in power during last year's Geto incident.

If she'd end up tattooed with bruises in every inch of her body, then she had either been fighting with Todo or Satoru.

There isnt any other reasons.

But upon realizing she was adamant in protecting Megumi from Todo and his stupid reasons for starting a fight, she involuntarily flushed. In instinct she turned away from Shoko's peering eyes, doing her best to hide and lessen her flustered face.

Shoko could not know of the true reason why she'd been battered in a fight. Because Shoko would tell Satoru. And Gojo fucking Satoru would not rest in bothering her day and night for that.

Think about a sad movie. Think about a horror movie. Anything.

Shoko looked at the distinct dust of blush in Samiru's face, then at Megumi's adverted gaze. Connecting 1 and 2, she couldnt help but evilly chuckled.

" Please dont get started, Shoko-sensei."

" Are you two dating?"

Shoko and Megumi expected Samiru to flirtatiously approve of the speculation cheerily. Not her being all quiet and cooped up now hiding under the blankets.

" What?! You are?"
     Shoko gasped in shock.

" No! No. No."
     Megumi panicked and denied. With a sigh.

" Samiru?"
     Shoko suspiciously asked.

Samiru whined in response, slightly kicking her leg in frustration.

" I'm genuinely... Weird right now, ok. I dont know why."

1 MONTH LATER

Samiru had gone back to her normal life. And by her normal, it meant being a genocide-murder machine for those rampaging dangerous curses. She spent a healthy time with her man-child of a brother, and with her friends.

Ah yes. Samiru upgraded them to a rank called friends.

The tension Megumi and her had before was mostly dispersed. That tension only comes back up when they are found or intruded from being alone together. They were alright with spending tome alone together, they would often disperse in a topic of anything Samiru rambles. Well with Megumi's often assurance though. Samiru toned down from constantly flirting with him, to occasionally teasing him. She did still used the nicknames she made up for him, but noe she isnt openly calling him in flirtatious names.

It was often:
" Gumi-chan."
" Gumi-gumi."

And only sometimes is it:
" Dear."
" Darling."

There day often contains something like:

"...it's something in there, I cant quite point out. A hint of gelo but it isnt too jelly. It had the right wriggle to be a gelo but it was still as cold and creamy as an ice cream. The flavors on top too vary from strawberry or green apple or lemon, but it was still creamy like an-"

She talks most oftenly facing and watching Megumi, who was doing a thing of his own as per usual. He may be reading or eating or simply practicing with his shadows, and Samiru would just talk and annoy him about every little thing she's interested and she's encountered.

The Samiru before would forcefully get his attention by mocking a reaction out of him, or flirtatiously start saying or doing pervy things to him. Oh, she would still do those, but not to those extent that Megumi knew she was just playing, not being genuine.

She annoys him, alright. She rambles on and demands to talk about his day. But now, she'll just easily sigh it away and wait for Megumi to be interested in sharing a conversation with her.

She stops talking. And Megumi would notice that.

" Seems very sweet."
     Megumi shrugged

" Oh, right. You dont like sweet things. But I'm pretty sure the other flavors are fruity. The only thing that makes it sweet i s the ice cream. Yet it is still vanilla in flavor, so maybe it isnt that sweet- I'm rambling arent I?"

On Samiru's defence, she always gets carried away with Megumi. She just dosent want to stop talking, may it be for the sake of annoying him, or just for the sake of feeling close to him. She dosent know anymore. Maybe both. Because over the course of time, which wasnt that long, Samiru knew Megumi and herself had gotten used to her annoying the shit out of the poor guy, and both noticed how openly they enjoy each other's company. Genuinely annoying him now would be a difficult task. But being closer to him is getting easier and easier.

She dosent just rambles like this to anyone. It was only often with Megumi, under the excuse of:
" Annoying Megumi until he dies."

" What flavor do you like?"
     Megumi ignored her question and just asked.

" Everything. Though I have yet to try everything. Gonna need Satoru-nii to buy us more of them then."

" And also. Get your weak ass working alright, Gumi-gumi? I dont wanna lose to Todo in all aspect in the exchange event. That means, I gotta need you to actually start putting your pea brain head in the game, alright?"

Samiru said it with a smile before she just warped away. She said it with a smile. Her mood changes so fast its troublesome.

Her mission, involves providing assistance to the investigation of a special-grade curse capable of holding a conversation. A month ago, her brother warned her about a curse that could understand human language and could even speak back. Those curses were after him somehow. Of course Satoru was wary for his sister. And he want her to be extra careful.

She arrived at the venue where she was left with the trace of the curse. Samiru was told this was still an undergoing investigation, but they are deploying a new sorcerer to finish the investigation? Like an assassination? It was odd. She was skeptical. There isnt a mission where one can just ask for backup.

With a sigh, she entered the huge sewer entrance. Luckily and suspiciously, it didnt smell disgusting. Only a small waft of trashes here and there. She went further and further, until she felt quite a familiar and unexpected cursed energy further, battling against quite a huge dangerous one.

Now excited, she sprinted towards the energy like her life depended on it. She onwardly giggled and found herself throwing her own self towards the danger. Recklessly. Carelessly.

As the dusts - that managed to fly around in cloud of smokes in a sewer of all places - cleared, there stood Samiru completely poised and upright. The human looking curse was far off in the corner but a deranged unshapely... Flesh? It aimed at the back of her head but it instead of decapitating her, it hit her infinity which is always a ruler away from her. And on her front, her face was about to be hit by a polka dot looking bandaged sword...? Yea.

The one Nanami uses.

But it stopped the same matter as the curse's hideous flesh.

" My eyes didnt fool me! NANAMI-DONO?! It's you!!"

( __- dono is similar to M'lord/M'lady. It's apparently lower/more casual than a __-sama. And Samiru uses it mockingly to Nanami. They had a cute history together.)

Samiru said in the most cheerful way.

Nanami looked at her like she had gone crazy. His well tamed hair was slightly tousled but mostly still sticking in that slick back look. His suit was as sharp and intimidating, and his goggles that magically sticks in his face was - well, it still magically sticks strongly.

" It took you long enough brat."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.9K 125 10
𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙮'𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙞~? *Maki Zen'in x OC*
27.5K 820 50
Sukina Gojo, 16 years old. She is Satoru Gojo's little sister. As she enters Tokyo Jujutsu High, a lot of interesting things happened. Spoiler alert...
413 14 5
❝ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝕓𝕦𝕥. . . 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝...
3.4M 180K 50
▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 ...