ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ | ɪɴsᴏ's ʟᴀᴡ

By Mewo_Woo

ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴍ ᴅᴀɴ ɪ, ʏᴇᴏʀʏᴇᴏɴɢ, ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ ᴋɪɴɢs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀs ᴄʜᴜɴʏᴇᴏɴɢ, ᴇᴜɴʜʏᴇᴏɴɢ, ᴊɪ-ʜᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴊ... More

* ˚ ✦ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ✦ ˚ *
Vol. 1
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
Vol. 2
022
023
024
025
026

008

2.7K 164 20
By Mewo_Woo

___________________________________

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴘɪʟʟs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ sᴜɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs, ᴠɪᴇᴡᴇʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠɪsᴇᴅ.
___________________________________

3 years ago, Jin Jon middle school

Chomi was unusually eating a lot of cookies today from the back as Ham Dan-I told them about how her mom yelled at her yesterday because of the fruitflies.

Our goddess was minding her own business, stuffing three cookies into her mouth and looking like a squirrel. Even though she's in her own world, her gaze is drawn to the gorgeous people in the room, as if she's anticipating some drama and such.

Chomi stayed in the classroom with Ham Dan-I since she didn't care how she would effect the story plot; she knew the blue haired male would come and interact with Dan I, so Chomi just listened to her playlist music.

Exorcists can't
Save me now
I swear to you
That I'm fine
Please let me die
To be found
He speaks for me
Nerves that I grind

Speaking louder in my own voice
Blocked by the voice of a demon inside
I act coy and I play nice
Only to die on the inside

Despite the fact that you were listening to music calmly and softly, the music you played was anything from peaceful, thanks to Creep-p. (Cover by Lollia)

"The weather is nice.." Dan-I mumbled while leaning against the table because it was hot summer. But it wasn't that hot for Chomi because she lives in a place where it's usually hot, even on Christmas.

Dan I groaned from exhaustion before a cold hand touched her forehead. "Back already?" She thought it was Yeoryeong, so she smiled.

"There is no fever." A deep voice startled her; she was expecting Yeoryeong, not one of the male leads, especially him.

Chomi was busy fighting her sleep because she wanted to watch this scene with her own eyes, she even paused the music to listen and fangirl silently.

She was impressed how they didn't notice her from the back or did they just ignored her? But in any case, she couldn't care less.

After all, she's not meant to be here in the first place.

'Oh my goodness, they're so pretty.' She mentally screamed inside to not fangirl aloud because that would be embarrassing.

Unbeknownst to her, the two noticed her presence and witnessed Chomi smiling to herself, thinking she was listening to music, which is why she was happy but in reality she was smiling because of her ship.

"Did you buy a bread for Dan-I?"

"Yep!"

"I'll help you carry it."

"It's okay!"

While Chomi was deep in thought, Eunhyeong and Yeoryeong arrived in the classroom to find Chunyeong sharing his earphone with Dan I, both of whom were looking at Chomi.

---

The empty classroom was now filled with students who were enjoying their freedom after finishing an exam, and the beauty who had been listening previously finally fell asleep after battling her sleep earlier.

Eunhyeong and Yeoryeong were having a conversation about something.

Ji-ho sat next to Ju-In, who was fiddling with his phone.

Finally, Chunyeong and Dan I, who are still wearing earbuds and listening to Xkin Park.

"Hey, take a look over there..." Baek Yeomin's friend said to which Yeomin answered, "Oh my god."

A girl from the other class went in to confess her feelings to the cold male lead "Can we talk for a minute, Chunyeong?"

Dan was thinking about the confession the girl was about to make, and just as she was about to wake up Chunyeong, the girl smacked her hands away from Chunyeong.

"Chu-Chunyeong, I have something to say to you!" The girl blushed while she stuttered.

He sighed before standing up and handing the earphone to Dan I. "Let's go outside."

The girl glared at Dan I, before she stopped Chunyeong, "No, wait. I'll tell you right here."

"I like you! Please go out with me!" she breathed before her bravery took over.

"I'm sorry."

"Why? Why don't you like me?!?"

The girl's outburst made Chomi wake up from her slumber. Her eyes were flattened open, and tiredly, she turned to the side to see what was going on.

"Don't just stand there! You hate me that much that you'd reject me in front of everyone?!"

Chunyeong apologized once more, and Chomi felt awful for the guy; it's not like he wanted to humiliate the girl in front of everyone since he suggested talking outside rather than inside.

"So noisy..." a bitter tone escapes Chomi's lips as all eyes are drawn to her.

'Well, bye bye, my dignity and reputation,' she muttered, brushing her non-existent tears away with her finger.

Chomi cut the girl off before she could scream or speak, saying, "You're disrupting my beauty sleep."

"..."

"So, what? I'm not interested in your beauty sleep!"

Chomi looked owlishly before grinning, "but I do care,"

"It's not as if you're the one in my state! so you'd have no idea how it feels!"

You cradled your chin with your fingers, forgetting about the people inside. "Hmm... how about we talk outside?"

"NO!"

"Huh? You want to embarrass yourself twice?" Chomi sarcastically mocks.

The girl approached Chomi and grabbed her collar, causing some to gasp. Chomi looked down at her hands in her collar before returning her gaze to the girl's eyes, Chomi's hand trailed to the hands of her collar.

"Don't allow your feelings consume you, girl. Plus, I just said it's noisy, and you're exacerbating it. I don't care how you confessed to the blueberry guy, or how you felt when you were rejected in front of a large group of people, because it's not my fault, nor is it his fault." Chunyeong, who was astonished, hid it with his stoic look as she pointed her thumb at him.

"You're the one who came to our classroom and caused a commotion in order to blame us, especially him, for rejecting you. We're both asking you to come outside, right? And now you're here, wanting to let it all out on the inside. I'm not the one who embarrassed you in front of the crowd since you're the one embarrassing yourself in front of my classmates. In a nutshell, it's all your fault."

Silence...

There was pregnant silence until the girl sobbed and ran out of the classroom. Dan I could only stare at Chomi and admire her, even if she's scary, she made a point out there, and today, Dan I became a fangirl with the fangirl.

'Oh my ghash, did I do that? Damn, I'm smexy-' Chomi caught Chunyeong staring at her.

"What?"

"Thanks."

She blinked twice; are her hearing and eyes deceiving her? Because she literally heard him say thank you and saw him smile.

'HOLY MEOW HSUSHS- I think I'm op right now. I've been blessed, thank you unknown god.'

Ji-ho locked his gaze on her, and Ju-in commented, "She's scary but cool at the same time, isn't she?" He simply hummed to his childhood friend.

"Mimi~ you were cool out there!" Ju-In raised his hand on the air.

"O-oh, th-thanks." She stuttered, her face flushed with embarrassment; she wasn't used to compliments.

He may think it's cool, but for the others, it's terrifying to face her wrath. Chomi was aware of the consequences she would face, such as new rumors spreading sooner or later, but as previously stated, she couldn't care less.

Some people noticed her tomato face, which matched Eunhyeong's hair. 'Cute.' She could be incredibly cute for someone who is terrifying.
.

.

.

.

.

"I like you."

"Huh?"

"You didn't seem to have any expectation of me, so I feel comfortable around you."

Ham Dan-I paused before saying, "I wasn't the only one who didn't have an expectation for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Chomi, why don't you like her instead of me?" They both stared for a while before Ham Dan-I said, "You like her too, don't you?"

---

3 years later, The present.

Chomi ate her food, humming like a child. She paused for a moment, remembering what had happened earlier. She knew Chunyeong was heading to Dan I's apartment because of the Tiramisu cake, and she understood how the manwha worked, so why didn't he tell her? Maybe he forgot.

She snapped at her thoughts as she realized it was today that Dan I would tell Eunhyeong about March 2nd. Her eyes widened since last year on March 2nd, she avoided them at all costs, especially Dan I, because she didn't want to get involved with them at the time because she was also having a difficulty.

Her mind was full of scrabbling thoughts, she couldn't think straight, she immediately went to her room.

Minji observed her daughter run upstairs and looked at the meal she was eating; there was still some left over. Her mother sighed; it was rare for her daughter to not finish her food; perhaps she's not feeling well.

She sat down in her bed and unlocked her drawers to get a sleeping pill. She now understood why the previous Chomi was taking sleeping pills; she had Insomia, but her theory was that it was sleep Apnea, not Insomia.

Because she remembered the previous Chomi gasping for air while sleeping, a sudden cessation of breathing, she was fatigued after sleeping for a whole day, and she used a sleeping medication to get a goodnight's sleep.

She felt horrible about everything because she was pretending to be Hyeon Chomi. "Good night," she said as she drank one pill and glanced at the ceiling before falling asleep.

But she wanted to stay as Hyeon Chomi, she wanted to be selfish since she despises her reality.

---

Dan-Ham- I checked her phone and saw that it was already 6:30 am "Anyone... Who's awake at this hour..."

She dialed Eunhyeong's number and asked him to tell her a story, which he did. After a while, he questioned as to why she hated March 2nd.

"It's not that I hate it... On march 2nd I had a dream I wake up from my bed. It's a typical morning; my room and my parents are the same. But my uniform had changed; it was different from before, and even though I questioned it, I still wore it and went to school. But Ban yeoryeong wasn't there, and neither are you. That happened to me about a year ago."

Eunhyeong's eyes widened at what Dan I had just told them, and Chunyeong had just been defeated from his game.

"I felt at ease because I saw yeoryeong's number but when I called it, the number was unknown. I went to your houses, but either someone else was living there or... no one was there. Until Ju-In found me, and how was I supposed to find you guys if your phone number didn't exist?!?" She kept her tears from streaming down her cheeks as she told Mimi's story.

"And... I completely forgot about Mimi that day... My memories of her were... It's not there; it's as if it vanished... It's as if she didn't exist at all."
.

.

.

.

"Damn, it's already morning..." Chomi groaned as she slumped in the corner, hugging her knees and silently cursing and swearing because she hadn't gotten a good night's sleep.

.

.

.

.

"Dan-I's story... It's difficult to believe using common sense." Eunhyeong. sat on the bed's edge, talking to Chunyeong "If Dan I's story is true, she's been suffering alone for a year."

They talked about what they did on March 2nd, and they were surprised that no one remembered Dan-I or contacted her.

"Wait... Not only Dan I, but Mimi's existence has also gone."

"..."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Alright, my fellow aliens, this is the first note I'll be leaving,

The diverse fonts, such as "F̵̦̺͕́̐͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘t̴͕͖͓̀ " are important because they provide a clue and indication regarding "Park" Chomi's past.

When she recalled her memories in Chapter 6, She didn't forget her past memories; she simply didn't want to remember them and blocked them on her mental system.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.7K 51
ᴇᴠᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢᴏᴛ ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ɴᴜɪsᴀɴᴄᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪ...
96K 2K 56
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜᴛs. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴜʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴋᴇᴇʜᴏ's ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘs ᴀ...
19.9K 629 18
ʜᴡᴀɴɢ ʏ/ɴ ᴀ 19 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇxᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʙᴜsᴇs ʜᴇʀ, ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ. sᴏ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ...
26.5K 1.3K 30
"ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ" "ᴍʏ ᴊᴏʙ ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ" ☽ 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘰 ☼ ✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . 𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘶�...