Chasing Her Heart

By RiaXwriter_

๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–Š๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–‘ ๐•ฟ๐–” ๐•ญ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–ž ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰. โ€ข She is Mufida. He is Haidar. They are both yearning for l... More

| CHASING HER HEART |
01| Home Sweet Home |
02| Family Dinner |
03| We Meet Again |
04| Have We Met Before? |
05| He Is The One |
06| Late Again |
07| What A Day |
08| Slay Quidnunc |
09| Second Chance |
10| Ephialtes |
11| Day Off |
12| Naija Here I Come |
13| Ephialtes Come True |
14| Tranquility & Toil |
15| The Meet Up |
16| Hitherto I |
17| Paradoxical Clamour |
18| Carried Off |
19| Hitherto II |
20| The Solution |
21| The Outcome |
22| Trepidation & Incertitude |
23| Favorable Outcome |
24| Back To Square One |
25| Factuality & Purpose |
26| Familia Fete |
27| Brought To Light |
28| Peak Of Hope |
29| First Brawl |
30| A Chance To Unite |
31| A New Beginning |
32| Awaiting My Destiny |
33| At Sixes And Sevens |
34| Bitter Sweet Bliss |
35| Together At Last |
36| Belle In Faze |
37| Blue Knock-back |
38| Undying Grieve |
39| Bitter Fate |
40| Devil In Disguise |
41| Dead And Buried Wounds |
42| Hidden Chemistry |
43| Bolt For Freedom |
44| Alter Of Ploy |
45| The Life Ahead |
46| The Heebie-Jeebies |
48| Treacherous Bond |
49| Thorn In The Flesh |
50| EID MUBARAK |
51| At Peace |
52| My Life, My decisions |
53| Blissfulness & Repentance |
54| Slumber Party |
55| Utterly Numb |
56| What A Life |
57| The Cover-up |
58| D-day |
59| Baby Fever |
60| who is she? |
61| Day One|
62| Bleak and Lifeless |
63| Lost |
64| little Hope? |
65| The Date |

47| Dumped & Doomed |

404 93 82
By RiaXwriter_

"Layla my love."Muhammad called, whispering soothingly in her ear. "You've to do anything to get that money by today, or else we won't be able to live together like we've always dreamt of."

"But Muhammad I don't know how all what you're saying can be possible, they aren't letting me into the house, and I know they won't let me in."Layla stated, shutting her eyes slowly.

"Don't you have your own spare key?"Muhammad questioned and she gave a brief nod. "Use it when they are not home."

Layla sighed for the umpteenth time, as she stood in front of their house. She came here very early today, when no one is at home, but she can't risk it by going in, sale will surely spot her and create a ruckus.

The door of the gate opening pulled her out of trance, she looked up quickly only to see Sale coming out of the house with his Nokia phone glued to his right ear. He didn't even notice her standing adjacent to him, and just like that he left.

Layla felt over the moon, finally. She just couldn't wait to get out of the country and leave with Muhammad forever, like they've always dreamt of.

She sneaked into the house and unlocked the door with her spare key. I'm I really doing the right thing? She couldn't help but ask herself this particular question, but then she will think about how they treated her and threw her out without a second thought.

She needn't act cautious or scared when no one was home, and she knows exactly when they would be coming back, so it was easy as falling off a log for her. She went directly to her father's room, and to her surprise it was not locked.

He must be in town. She thought as she stepped a foot inside the well conditioned room. How she missed everything about their house, it was a place where she would forever call HOME.

The safe that contains the money was in his closet, but his password, she isn't aware of that, but it should be easy, because her father is fond of forgetting things easily like passwords and so on. So, he would use a simple code for all his passcodes. The password to his phone, iPad, even his Apple ID is the same, their birthday date in ascending order.

From Mayesha to Auwal. Mayesha was born on the 2nd of July, so the first code must be 2, she tapped the number 2. She was born on 14th august, the second and third code must be 1 and 4 she tapped the numbers. And lastly Auwal, he was born on 3rd October, that must be the last code. She tapped it and closed her eyes hoping to get it opened.

The safe displayed 'Opened' with green and she shouted a yes and used her right hand to open the safe. She unwrapped the bag she came with and shove all the money inside the bag, she didn't care to count how much money was inside the safe but from the looks of it, it would be more than enough for them.

She closed the safe, as if untouched and left the house in a rush. She almost bumped into Sale but didn't, thank goodness for talking so loudly on the phone. She hid behind his small room, praying he won't find her.

Sale walked passed her, completely lost on the phone with whoever he was talking to, she took that as her cue to leave.

Layla hailed a rickshaw quickly and drove to the old mechanic's place where Muhammad is hiding. She paid him off, and entered the place.

"You're back already."Muhammad said, surprised. "That was fast."

Layla nodded and wiped off the sweat off her forehead. "Yes Muhammad, here."she gave him the bag with all her trust. "Now what's the plan?"

Muhammad collected the bag, and peeped inside, a victorious smile appearing on his lips. "I have a friend who will make a fake passport for me, and I'll also get a makeup look, with that we can pass all the securities in the airport successfully without being suspected, come and meet me here after a week."

Layla sighed, all this, all the thing he said ain't easy, saying it is easy but not executing it. Faking an international passport ? Isn't that a crime ?

"What are you thinking of? I hope you're not backing out in the last minute, you know I can't live without you right?"he flashed her his choicest camera smile.

"I will never live you Muhammad, that I promise."Layla held his hands tightly as though her life depended on it.

Muhammad smirked and said. "I know you won't."

One Week Later.

"I won't let you do this Layla."Zahra shook her head, gripping Layla's luggage. She find out she was eloping with that psychopath. Seriously, she won't let her friend ruin her life, is that dude even worth loving ? Nahhh. But she is still wondering why the hell is Layla so blinded by the truth.

"You won't stop me Zahra, nothing will."Layla was being insistent. She is as stubborn as a mule. "I shouldn't have told you about our plan if I knew this was how you're going to react to it."

"Is that what you really want?"Zahra questioned her voice very low, Layla kept mute her head down. "Are you willing to run away with a guy, and leave your family behind?"

"This isn't the time for you to be asking silly questio..."

Zahra cut in, "Silly questions? I don't know what has come over you Layla that you can't even see the truth with your naked eyes. If Muhammad is really that innocent why hide from the law, the court trial is tomorrow, he can be proven innocent then why run away?"

"Proving him innocent will take too much time."Layla replied curtly.

"Too much time ? Really ? Why care about the time when you want to clear out your name as a criminal? Instead of going with him why don't you seek your parent's forgiveness."

"I have to go."Layla removed Zahra's grip on her luggage and started for the door.

"Think about it once again, I've been your friend since childhood I don't want anything bad to happen to you, I can't watch you take the wrong decision without doing anything. I know that right now it's hard for you to differentiate from right and wrong because of the love you've for Muhammad, but think about it."

Layla started to turn and paused briefly. Zahra thought she had changed her mind. She saw her hand flicker, and for an instant, she knew she was about to reach for her, but then she pulled her hand back, turned on her heels and walked off.

"What you're doing is wrong, Layla."Zahra screamed. She didn't stop, she didn't even flinch, Zahra hung her head.

"How would I make you understand?"Zahra whispered to herself.

Layla heaved a long sigh of relief. She had just arrived at the place where they were supposed to meet, she kept her luggage outside and entered, the place was eerily quiet as if no one is inside.

"Muhammad?"Layla called out, peeping her head inside the dark room. "Are you there?"there was no light and she couldn't see anything. She turned the flash on her phone and scanned the whole room, which turned out to be empty.

"Where did he go to?"Layla whispered her eyes watering. She can't help but think maybe he ran away with all the money and left her.

But no, her Muhammad won't do that, he isn't like that.

As if.

Layla decided to check all the place, the bathrooms, the garage, even inside the old and rusty cars parked inside the garage but Muhammad was nowhere to be found.

Layla got duped. He used her and then left her all alone with his child.

Layla fell to the ground in tears. "If this is what you took me for Muhammad, Allah ya isa."

Heyyyyyy!!! 

How are you guys doing ???

I've been updating quite frequently now, I hope it stays like this. So how was the chapter ?

Have you enjoyed it ?

Muhammad don leave o 😂 so this is what he was thinking about all this while, Allah sarki Layla 😂😂😂 bai kyauta ba gsky.

What do you think will happen next ?

And Layla ? Any thoughts ?

Ria ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 2.2K 5
ยฉ๏ธ 2017. *Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a t...
66.4K 7K 71
Two wives, one man. She thought she found the man to marry but what happens when she find out there's another wife in the house... *Fateema* *Khalil...
26.6K 3.4K 31
Saffiya finally met the man of her dreams. Her dream had always been to meet someone she loved, someone who met all her criteria, someone everyone wa...
16.7K 1.4K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...