Warriors Quest of Darkness (N...

By cheetahfur56

A fanfiction based of Warriors by Erin Hunter. What if... The dark forest WON?!? Join Ivypool, Lionblaze, an... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 43

134 4 1
By cheetahfur56

A quarter moon later Rustyblaze was still thinking of ideas on how to get away from camp without anyone noticing him. He settled down as Ivypool went hunting- alone. She was giving him time to think.

Rustyblaze began to eat a delicious looking piece of prey she had caught earlier. Eagleclaw walked over.

"That's looks good, can I have it?" Eagleclaw asked as Rustyblaze was already eating it. Before he could reply, he took it and began rapidly eating it.

Rustyblaze growled under his breath but didn't say anything.

"You know, you never got me back from that fight when you were an apprentice." Rustyblaze recalled.

"Oh yeah, RustyPAW." Eagleclaw snickered.

"How about a race? Like say... To the small pool near that thunderpath." Rustyblaze challenged.

"Ok, you're on." Eagleclaw said as he swallowed the last bits of prey, "go!"
Eagleclaw yowled as he sprinted out of camp.

Rustyblaze was unprepared and sprinted after him. No one ever stopped Eagleclaw from doing anything or else they would feel Tigerstar's wrath. Soon they neared the rocky path to the pool. Rustyblaze slowed his pace to let Eagleclaw win.

"I won!" Eagleclaw shouted triumphantly.

"I guess we're tied." Rustyblaze said.

Eagleclaw was obviously not satisfied with that. Rustyblaze looked out over the pool. Or- what it used to be.

"Where's the pool?" Rustyblaze wondered out loud.

The rock hole in the ground was completely dry as if they're hasn't been any water there for moons.
Eagleclaw ignored him and started walking back to camp. Rustyblaze followed the empty stream that was supposed to make Moonpool a pool.

'Where was all the water?'
After walking for a while, Rustyblaze finally heard water again. Rustyblaze looked in amazement as he saw a huge wall of sticks pilled up in the stream, blocking up all the water.

"Oh." Rustyblaze said, "hey Eagleclaw!"

"What?" Eagleclaw turned around.

"Another challenge! Who can cross the bridge." He pointed with his tail towards the wall.

Eagleclaw accepted and walked across without any trouble. The wall was very strong.

"Easy." Eagleclaw snarled from the other side.

Rustyblaze walked across more slowly, 'accidentally' purposely dislodging sticks. Eventually he made a small hole of which a small stream of water spilled through.

'That won't do well for a pool.' He said but couldn't stay around to break it more because Eagleclaw was getting impatient.

"Let's go back to camp already!" He growled.

Once Rustyblaze crossed the bridge, they headed back to camp.
"I guess we're tied again." Rustyblaze said.

Eagleclaw growled.
Rustyblaze then wondered how the dam was built and why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 64 13
What if Firestar was sent back to the past with his memories? What if it was as his old kittypet self? What will happen? Find out in this fanfiction...
256 18 16
Based of Erin Hunter's alluring world of Warrior Cats, this sets in the future 200 years after Firestar defeated Tigerstar in the battle against the...
3.9K 224 37
A Warriors fanfiction that revolves around the lives of four young cats as they face all the obstacles brought before them in their world of the Clan...
937 2 25
When a darkness falls over the clans, threatening even StarClan, the cats of all clans are forced to come together in order to stop the evil from des...