𝙇𝙊$𝙀𝙍 = 𝙇𝙊♡︎𝙀𝙍 - x...

By Ryuushoumon_

LO♡︎ER WITH A DOLLAR SIGN IS A LO$ER!!!! a book full of bullshit that comes into my brain at 2 in the fucking... More

hi
(book) [upcoming] Obanai x M!Reader
(book) [still debating] Douma x M!Reader
(prompt) Sanemi x M!Reader
(os) Dazai Osamu x Male Reader (pt.1)
(thoughts)
(prompt) haha angst
[oneshot] Pity Party - Y/N L/N
(prompt) Levi Ackerman x Male Reader
Two Fem Doms?? soon? 👁️👁️
(os) timeskip!Ran Haitani x Male Reader
(os) Ran Haitani x Uke!MR [2]
(os) Baji Keisuke x Male Reader
(os) Inui Seishu x Male Reader
[os] Timeskip! Ryuguji 'Draken' Ken x S!MR
(os) Timeskip!Hinata Tachibana x Switch!MR
𓂺 𝘿𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨
Rindou Haitani x s!male reader
Kokonoi Hajime x S!MR [1]
Kokonoi Hajime x S!MR [2]
Manjiro "Mikey" Sano x S!MR
Sanzu Haruchiyo x S!MR
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [1/3]
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [2.5/3]
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [3/3]
(A BOOK THAT I WILL DO) PITCH PERFECT AU
(scenario) Male Reader ft. The Revengers
(os) Kokonoi Hajime x U!MR
Shion Madarame x Switch!Male Reader
!! Madarame Shion x Switch Male Reader (2)
Tokyo Revengers x Trans FTM Male Reader
Imaushi Wakasa x S!MR
Akane Inui x Male Reader
Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 1/3
Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 2/3
Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 3/3
Yuri Briar x Vigilant! SMR
Tomioka Giyuu x S!MR
Gojo Satoru x Male Reader
Timeskip!Matsuno Chifuyu x S!MR
Timeskip! Chifuyu Matsuno x S!MR (2)
Transmasc!Kaeya Alberich x S!MR
Childe/Tartaglia/Ajax x M!Reader
Kaveh x U!Male Reader
Nanami Kento x M!R

Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [2/3]

3K 111 10
By Ryuushoumon_

Title: Rivalry but Fruity (2)
Genre: Lime, Action
Warnings: Slight Gore, Action, Sexual Tension, Usage of weapons, Violence, Sexual related things

.
.
.

'3 phases out of 5, done.' you thought, scanning the crowd.

"4 o'clock, babe. Wanna dance with me?" Kakucho smiles a fake sweet smile, giving you hints.

You looked towards the said direction, seeing Yashiki talking to a group of people, occasionally eyeing the both of you.

"Of course, my love." You answered, offering him your hand, which he took. You spun him around, gracefully catching some attention from the people as some classic old Tango played.

You smirked. "Try not to step on my feet too much, love." You said.

"Babe, I know how to dance. Dont underestimate me too much." He replied, dancing his way to the middle with you.

You two danced gracefully, no signs of imperfections in the dance, almost like you two were meant for this moment.

"We're taking too long, honey." Kakucho said as fell and you caught him elegantly, his face close to yours.

"I know baby. Just a little more and we can make our moves." You whispered, placing a kiss on his lips before pulling him back up.

"Sweetheart, you need to stop kissing me or I'll seriously sock you on the face." Kakucho said, smiling as an irk mark appeared on his cheek.

"No can do, mi amor. You're too fun to tease." You giggled, placing your hands on his waist and caressing them in a sexy manner.

He sensually placed his hands around your shoulders, doing the footwork and waist movements with you.

"You're good at this." He said, smiling smugly.

"Of course I am." You winked. "I'm good at everything I do." You confidently bragged.

"So am I." He smirked.

The two of you strike a sensual pose as the music ended.

You two earned cheers from the people around you, claps and clinking of glass booming around the ballroom.

You hummed in confidence, taking his hand and pulling him to the sides now.

And as you expected, Yashiki approached the both of you, clapping his hands.

"That was amazing, both of you." He said.

"Thank you.." Kakucho fakes shyness, as you had a smug grin.

"I'm the owner of this place, Haruto Yashiki. Please do call me Haruto since my surname is too formal." He said, shaking yours and Kakucho's hands.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Mitsuko Kanroji. This is my fiance, Iguchi Obanai." You introduced, holding Kakucho's hand.

"You have a really fancy place, Haruto." Kakucho said.

"Oh please. It's the results of hard work." He smugly said.

'More like dirty work.' You and Kakucho thought.

"I like you two. Wanna have a drink with me upstairs?" He said.

"I don't see why not." You smiled.

'phase 4, complete.'

"Great! But please do give us a moment, I need to pee." Kakucho said.

"Do you want me to accompany you, love?" You asked.

"Please..." He said, (fake) smiling apologetically at Haruto before leaving with you to the restrooms. But instead of going to the restrooms, you two entered one of the bedrooms, with you being pinned down to the bed by Kakucho.

"Mitsuko. I--" he said, but you cut him off by placing a finger on his lips.

"He offered food for us to bite." You scoffed, going for Kakucho's pockets and taking out the tracker with a mic out of Kakucho's pockets. Along with yours.

"Have sex with me." He said as he nods, handing you another mini bomb.

"Love, we can't have sex here." You said, then used sign language for him. Luckily, he knows sign language.

'We can't blow it up, he'll know. And it can lead to an ambush.' you signed.

"But honey... I really want you now..." He said as he took the hint, then also used sign language.

'Whats your next plan then?'

"Promise... When we get home, you can have me all for yourself." You said.

'We ambush them first.'

"I would love that..." He said, placing the trackers on the nightstand.

'How many men?'

"Fuck, you're making it harder for me to resist you, Iguchi. You're too cute." You faked a groan.

'about a hundred, all armed.'

"Then dont resist... Fuck me." He breathed out.

You bit your lip, feeling arousal pool in your brain and lower abdomen at Kakucho's words. But you ignore it for the meantime. And also for the sake of your mission and salary.

'What's the plan?' he signed

"Haruto's waiting outside, love." You said.

'Bombs. I have two. Flash and explosive. And I have three guns with me and a few refills. This will do. Hbu?'

"B-but I want you... I want you inside me." He fakes a moan.

'I have three. And only 1 gun. But a ton of refills. I also have mini bombs in my blazer pockets.'

"W-we cant--! Ahh~ Iguchi, we can't-! W-wai- Ngh~" You moaned out, faking panic.

Kakucho's eyes widened, his teeth biting his inner cheeks as he tried not to focus on the fake scenario at the moment.

'We use my grapple gun, we can't take the elevator because that would be too risky. I know a route.'

"Please babe? Just a little quickie?? I promise I won't ask for more later in the ball..." He whimpers.

'Are you crazy?! We're two people on one grapple gun! What if that thing broke while we're in the air?!'

"Iguchi, you're really testing my patience-!"

'Ive used this while holding two people with me. I can assure you that my grapple gun won't break.'

"Please love? I'm allowing you to touch me..." Kakucho whimpers.

'Fine. If we die from falling, I will literally beat you up in the afterlife.'

"Iguchi, love, just a few more hours okay? We can have all the sex you want later at our home." You said, kissing Kakucho's lips for the sound effects.

'Trust me.' you signed, taking his waist as you kissed him sensually, distracting Kakucho and the listeners of the audio.

"M-mitsuko..." He moans out, grinding his hips subconsciously against yours.

You stood up, wrapping his legs around your waist.

"Fuck, I love your body so much." You said as you kissed Kakucho, sneakily pulling your circle glass trick from earlier on the window.

He didn't notice you shooting your grapple gun upwards, swinging and landing ontop of the 14th floor's hallway, where you placed a hole earlier.

You safely landed inside the building, carefully setting Kakucho down.

His legs were slightly trembling, and he was clinging onto you for dear life.

"T-the kiss was too much, bastard..." He stammered.

"Sorry hehe. I got carried away." You giggled, placing a little kiss on his forehead. He grumbles, hitting your chest lightly.

"Freshen up, bub. We're about to go all out." You said, prepping all of your guns. He did what he was told, gathering his shit up and also preparing his weapons.

"Now here's the plan."

.
.
.

"Any signs of Bonten or Taisyakuten around?" One of Yashiki's top guards asked the lower guards.

"No sir. All the people here seem normal and harmless." The lower guards said, not noticing a flash bomb rolling on the floor.

"Keep searching... Wait. Is this a bomb?" The top guard asked.

And as expected, it exploded, earning you and Kakucho some time as the both of you started shooting the guards, wasting no bullets as all of them got one-shot by one bullet on the forehead.

And in under 3 minutes, all of them were dead on the ground.

"Waahh~ that was refreshing~" you sang, sitting down in Yashiki's white couch, and pulling Kakucho to sit on your lap.

"Shut the fuck up, you almost shot a fire alarm. Stupid bitch." He grumbled, pushing your face away.

"But I didn't. That was you." You pouted. "And I shot the majority of the men here."

"No you didn't. I did." He argued back.

"No, I di-- Wait Hitto. He's near.... In three... Two..." You said, gently helping Kakucho to stand up with you, guns refilled and bomb ready.

The door opened, revealing Haruto Yashiki.

He stopped his movements, looking around the room in shock.

"What the fuck..? Kanroji? Obanai?" He asked.

"Wrong~" You sang, removing your mask. "The answer is L/N! Did you enjoy our little show, you pervert?" You smirked, kicking his legs, unarmed him and made him kneel on the floor. You then grabbed the earpiece from his ear, raising it up with a knowing grin.

Kakucho sighed, also removing his mask. "You didn't have to reveal it, L/N." He rolled his eyes.

"But I thought-" Yashiki frowns

"Wrong!" You cut him off. "Me and him aren't fiances. Nor we live together." You said. "That's icky."

"I did not... I did not just get caught by bonten and taisyakuten fuckers." Yashiki says in disbelief.

"You just did." Kakucho hums.

"Welp. It's death for you~" you sang, handing Kakucho a gun.

"This is for stealing our weapons." Kakucho said, shooting Haruto in the thigh, earning loud scream.

You shoved a gun you picked up from the ground in his mouth. "Shut up. You're too loud."

"Here's for calling my boss foul names." You said, getting your own gun and shooting his abdomen.

"For Bonten's money that you used." Kakucho said, shooting his shoulder.

"Taisyakuten's men that you bribed and stole." You said, shooting his chest.

"And finally, for making us take too long." You said.

"You do the honors, love." You grinned at Kakucho's direction.

"Dont call me that, asshat." He gives you a middle finger before shooting Haruto's forehead, the man dropping to the ground, dead.

You shot him again, for assurance.

You let out a groan of satisfaction, stretching your tired body.

"That went well. Ah~ I could use some good coffee right now." You said.

"Psh. At this this kind of hour, really?" Kakucho chuckled.

"It's only 10pm, Hitto. Loosen up. This is why you got no bitches." You teased.

"And this is why you got no girlfriend." He retorted back.

"Foul." You said, elbowing him lightly as you wore your mask back. He laughs, shaking his head.

"Let's go?" You asked, smiling at him.

He wears his own mask. "Yeah. Let's go." He smiles back.

You both then realized what you two were doing, and cringed saying "ewwww" audibly.

.
.
.

You went out to the nearest cafe with Kakucho, with the both of you drinking some coffee and talking, some flirty jokes and curse words here and there.

"I'm not kidding! That motherfucker really did it." You laughed.

"I don't believe you. That's impossible." He said, also smiling.

"Kazutora really did accidentally set a bomb on top of Chifuyu's desk while inspecting the new weapons. We ended up throwing it to the sky. What a waste of weapons." You sighed.

"You would've been shot to death if you guys blew up the building." Kakucho laughs.

"Takemichi-sama ended up scolding the three of us that time. Sadly." You said.

"Deserved."

"Hey!"

After this, a comfortable silence engulfed the two of you, with the both of you drinking your coffees in peace.

"Say... Wanna hook-up tonight? Y'know, continue where we left off?" You teasingly smiled, poking his sides lightly.

"The hell? Are you on drugs?" He raised a brow. But he knows himself, he knew that he wanted it as much as you did.

"What Hitto? Too scared to take a dick?" You teased.

"A-am not!" He slaps your arm.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" You said, raising your arms to block his attacks. "You don't have to if you really dont wanna."

"Asshole." He scoffed.

"But yeah. Sure. I wouldn't mind having sex with you."

.
.
.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 8.7K 34
This book started out as a means to my own desires. I wanted to have a x-male-reader book with CORRECTLY SPELT WORDS AND STORIES THAT MADE SENSE, so...
359K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ↳ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ー © EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
797 56 13
Maybe DON'T take a book home that kept falling off a shelf, no matter how many times you put it back in...But, did you take that advice before you to...
6.3K 138 11
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ "-𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅!-" ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ 𝑨 𝑻𝒐𝒌𝒚𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆!𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏...