Paradise Titan(Male Oc x Aot)

By DecayingKing

Hello there thanks for taking the time to read this story. anyways it's going to a male oc x Aot harem or not... More

Choose a titan.
Bio.
Choose a love interest
Current Votes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Voting time.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not that important but please read
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Time skip~Our first time~Mikasa🍋

Chapter 16

2K 38 9
By DecayingKing

(Wall Sina)
Pyxis was talking to Eren about carrying a giant rock to seal the wall wile Roman was trying to talk to the devil of all earth about the titan shifters and how to use his titan more effectively. The devil only told him that he has the two strongest titans and nothing else. Roman sighs he looks forward and he sees Annie sitting alone. Bored he decides to interact with her.

Roman:"Yo Annie"

Annie:"What do you want?"

She says not looking at him but she seemed quite agitated.

Roman:"Why so serious?"

He asks her.

Annie:"You see what's happening and your asking me such stupid questions?"

Annie says now looking at him.

Roman:"Annie relax"

Annie:"Do you seriously expect me to-?"

Roman silences her by hugging her.

Roman:"Just tell me what has gotten you so angry"

He says to her. Annie was surprised by Roman's sudden action but she didn't push him away. She melted into his embrace and her anger started fading away.

Connie:"Roman! The plans about to start!"

Connie shouts to Roman. Roman let's go of Annie.

Roman:"Looks like I have to go. But if you want to get a feel of me again you know where to find me"

He says winking at her. Annie looks away.

Annie:"Shut up you perv"

Roman walks away and he sees everyone gathered around Eren who was preparing to transform. Mikasa walks beside Roman.

Mikasa:"Where were you?"

Mikasa asks him.

Roman:"I was just relaxing"

Mikasa doesn't seem to believe him. But Roman smiles at her and she seemed to forget what she was talking about.

Roman:"I know you care about me but you don't have to worry about me this much"

Mikasa:"No. I vowed to stay by your side and keep you safe even if it costs me my life"

Roman was taken aback.

Roman:"Now that's just not a normal thing to say"

Pyxis:"Operation seal the breach begins now!"

Pyxis yells as Eren jumps into the air and bites down on his arm. He transforms. But he just stands still he doesn't move at all.

Roman:"Ere are you okay?"

Eren's response however was trying to punch Roman. Roman jumps out of the way barely dodging it.

Roman:"Woah! Calm down Eren!"

Armin:"Eren stop!"

Mikasa lands on his face and Eren looks at her before punching his own face while trying to get her. He falls to the ground.

Roman:"Well that didn't go so well"

Armin:"What just happened?"

Mikasa lands next to Roman.

Mikasa:"Roman are you okay?"

She asks him worried if Eren had done any damage.

Roman:"I'm fine"

Roman looks at Eren's titan. Pyxis sighs and he commands the others to slay the titans in the wall dimming the operation a failed.

Diablo:"It seems like he doesn't have any control over his titan"

Diablo says.

Roman:'What made you say that? The fact that he punched his own face or he tried to kill me?'

Diablo:"Oh relax your alive so it doesn't matter"

Roman:'Yeah yeah. But what can I do now?'

Diablo:"Well we can't risk you getting caught so your going to have to find a way to help him regain control"

Roman starts to think of a plan as the other scouts left to fight the titans.

Connie:"What are you thinking about?"

Connie one of the scouts that hadn't left yet asked Roman.

Sasha:"I think he's thinking about that sweet juicy meat that's waiting for us when this is over"

Sasha says drooling.

Connie:"How are you so sure it's still there"

Sasha ignores Connie and she swings away using her odm gear.

Connie:"Hey wait for me!"

Connie follows her from behind.

Sasha:"Be careful Roman!"

Sasha says before she disappeared from his line of sight now only Armin and Mikasa were left.

Armin:"How could this have failed?"

Armin says grabbing his head. Roman uses his odm gear to get to Eren's nape.

Mikasa:"Roman what are you doing?!"

Mikasa asks worried.

Roman:"Relax I've got a plan and besides don't you have somewhere else to be?"

Mikasa was one of the people who were told to clear ot the titans. So if they found her slacking off bad things might happen. Mikasa looks at Roman before she uses her odm gear to swing. Roman looks at Eren's titan before kicking the it's nape.

Roman:"Oi! wake up you Titanus idiot!"

Roman shouts at Eren while still kicking his nape but after a few tries he is still not moving. Roman sighs and he takes out his blade but before he could do anything Armin grabs his hand.

Armin:"Roman you can't kill him!"

Roman:"Relax I won't!"

Armin:"Then why did you pull out your blade"

Roman:"Simple I have another but better plan"

Roman raises the blade into the sky.
Roman turns to Armin.

Roman:"Your gonna have to maintain some distance"

Armin confused does as he was instructed and when he was far enough. Roman started his plan.

Roman:"Wake up you giant brat!"

Roman shouts before plunging the blade into the titan's nape. The titan's eyes open and it starts screaming and shaking violently trying to shake Roman off of him.

Roman:"Now would be the best time to help!"

Roman shouts before everything turns black and he is now outside a house but not just any house. It was Eren's.

Roman:"What the?"

Roman looks around. Before shaking his head.

Roman:"This isn't real none of it is unfortunately"

He looks at the front door before he opens it. He walks inside and their he sees his parents along with Eren's and a smaller Eren. Roman was taken aback by seeing his parents after such a long time. He wanted to hug them once more but he knew that this was definitely not real.

Roman:"Eren!"

Roman shots at Eren. Eren turns to him.

Eren:"Roman?"

Roman:"Yeah it's me"

Roman walks closer to Eren and he kneels down infront of him

Roman:"Eren you have to wake up. People need you"

Eren:"What are you talking about?"

Roman:"The walls Eren don't you remember?"

Eren:"But that was all just another bad dream none of that happened,

Roman grabs Eren's shoulder and he glares deep into his soul. Eren was actually scared seeing the look of seriousness who is usually always lazy.

Roman:"Eren don't play this off like it's some sort of bad dream. You know full well that what you saw was true. Look around you"

Eren and Roman look at their parents who were sitting down.

Roman:"None of this is real and you need to stop leaving in this fantasy world"

Roman's eyes start to glow blue once again.

Roman:"You need to see the world for what it truly is and it can either be beautiful to some or too cruel for most but you cannot live the rest of your life with this same memory"

The room starts erupting in flames.

Roman:"Eren I know you. You are not the type to give up easily you are a warrior. You will fight till the very end and you will not let anyone get in your way. So as a warrior it is your sworn duty to fight!"

Roman shouts as the fire spreads enough more.

Roman:"You need to get back to the real world and fight!"

Those words were enough to get through to Eren.

Eren:"Your right"

Their parents are engulfed by the flames.

Eren:"I must fight till the very end!"

Eren shouts and Roman is now back in the real world. He pulls his blade out of Eren's nape and he stands up. Eren roars into the sky and he starts picking up the boulder.

Armin:"Roman you did it!"

Armin shouts in disbelief.

Eren starts carrying the boulder to the breached gate.

Roman:"Everyone protect Eren!"

Roman shouts swinging after Eren with his odm gear. The scouts that were close and saw what happened followed Roman's instructions and after a long fight Eren had reached the wall and he roared before slamming the boulder into the hole. Eren gets out of his titans nape but there was a titan that was about to eat him.

Roman:"Eren dodge!"

Before Eren could do anything however the titan's nape was cut open and someone lands next to Eren.

???:"Hey brat"

It was the man who hd the strength of a hundred titans. His name was Levi.

Levi:"Explain what I'm seeing"

He says referring to Eren who was still in his titan's nape.

Roman:'Well shit'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.8K 98
What would happen if an Ackerman with Royal blood was born? What are the effects and consequences of it? AOT X OC • Aot x Reader • Action, Drama...
12.1K 306 52
A blue and white bird falls into the hands of humanity's strongest soldier. Will they regret meeting each other? ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ This fanfic will c...
245K 9.6K 105
I have never had any control in my life. I never had a say in the things that I can do or what I wanted to do in my life. I was even told that I wo...
26.3K 1.5K 19
To most omegas in the country of Alabaster, the Choosing is the most exciting event of their life - their chance at a real fairytale ending. But to L...