Our First Meet⭐( Tokyo Reveng...

By AoiHime448

In which the Goddess of war and beauty meets a group of delinquents. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

5.8K 280 50
By AoiHime448

During the lunch break, (Y/n) was sitting on the chair while doing her homework and she was quite bored since Takemichi didn't went to school today.

She was the only one in the class as her other classmates had already went out. Her classmates invited her to join them but she refused to.

Well it is not like she will get hungry.

"Takemitchy...is he fine?" She muttered as she answered other question, her mind wandered to the blonde haired boy.

The classroom door then opened as she averted her gaze from her homework to the door, seeing Takemichi standing there with a bandage on his nose and cheek.

"(Y/n)-chan! Sorry for being late!" Takemichi apologize while making his way to her table.

The Goddess sighed, "Why are you always injured whenever I see you?"

"W-Well, this happened yesterday...." He then proceeded to tell (Y/n) what happened.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

Baji beat him up and left Toman to join Valhalla while Takemichi was officially a Toman member under Mitsuya's division.

"So you got beat up by Baji and Kisaki yesterday?" (Y/n) knew who the long black haired male was but she never heard of the other guy before.

For some reason she don't like him.

Takemichi nodded as he laughed sheepishly, scratching his uninjured cheek, "Sorry for making you worry, (Y/n)-chan!"

She huffed in response as the classroom door was then opened, startling Takemichi. Four males entered the room although they stopped at the sight of (Y/n) with the crybaby hero.

"(Y/n)-chan! Hello there!" The four of them immediately took the nearby seats as she greeted them back.

"Hi there, boys. You guys eaten yet?" She smiled, making them blush in response. Well she thinks they are nice boys.

Meanwhile Takemichi only sighed at them, well he can't deny (Y/n) is actually a very pretty woman. Even Hinata kept talking about her whenever they went out on a date.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

The reason why they were here was because of Akkun heard that his friend, Takemichi joined the Toman Gang.

Yamagishi then explained to him about what the Valhalla Gang was all about while (Y/n) listened quietly.

"The former Moebius member are gathered under Hanma, Valhalla's number 2 and the anti Toman force gathered under ..."

Takemichi felt nervous as he gulped, The number 3 guy, Kazutora Hanemiya." As soon as Yamagishi said that, another guy then stepped in the room.

She turned her head and saw it was a guy black hair and styled in a messy wolf cut with yellow streaks throughout. He has a tiger tattoo on his his neck.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

His eyes widened at the sight of another person with the boys, a black haired female but he couldn't see her face due to being blocked by another male.

"I-It is him! Kazutora Hanemiya!"

Just as she wanted to get a closer look, her vision was then blocked as the mizo mid five stood in front of (Y/n) to stop Kazutora from approaching them.

Kazutora then hugged Takemichi all of a sudden, "Yaay! I am so happy! You're Takemichi, right?"

Letting go of the hug he then pushed the mizo mid five away, revealing the female who was with them. She has long black hair styled into pigtail with the most prettiest red eyes ever.

Red eyes stared into sandy colored eyes, "Stop staring at her, bastard!" Makoto yelled out but (Y/n) then stood up.

"I know I am pretty, no need to stare at me like that." She stated bluntly.

"......."

Everyone only stared in silence, not knowing what to reply while Kazutora slightly blushed at her words.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

Takemichi and (Y/n) arrived at Valhalla's hideout after a few minutes of walking while the crybaby hero kept sending Kazutora wary glances along the way just in case he did something to them, especially (Y/n).

But Kazutora only kept quiet the whole time, still feeling embarrassed by what happened earlier.

They then stepped inside the place, the first thing she noticed was the heavy smell of smoke lingering inside.

Takemichi then stood in front of (Y/n), completely blocking her from others vision.

But then their eyes landing on a familiar male beating up someone.

(Y/n) was sure she saw him before but Takemichi had beat her to it as he muttered the name in shock.

"B-Baji-kun?"

Right, it was the guy she saw during the festival event few days ago. Oh, now she remembered what Takemichi told her during lunch time. Apparently it was Baji who beat him up yesterday.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

"Kazutora-kun ... what is going on here?" Takemichi asked as he got a nervous feeling that tells him he will be the next person to get beaten up.

(Y/n) sensed his nervousness as she placed her hand on his shoulder before whispering behind his ear,

"Don't worry Takemitchy, we are getting the hell out of here in case something happens."

Well, it was more like she was gonna nuke the arcade. No one hurt Takemichi when she is around. She couldn't deny that she is actually quite fond of him.

"What do you mean...? It's a taste of faith."

The crybaby hero couldn't even utter a reply back as Baji stood up, seemingly finished beating up the other male, "Well? Is this good enough for you? Hanma-kun."

Baji then pulled out his hair tie, his long black hair flowing slightly before continuing, "My invitation to Valhalla?"

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

Hanma who was sitting quietly then looked at him and smirked while Takemichi was surprised at the presence of the taller male here.

"Kazutora!" Hanma called his name as Kazutora replied, "Yeah?"

"You ready?"

"Yup." Kazutora then turned his head to the blonde haired male, "This guy ... is Hanagaki Takemichi, Toman's newest member."

For some reason, he didn't introduced (Y/n) to them, in which Takemichi was glad for. Well he himself wasn't even sure if she joined Toman or not.

Hanma grinned as he approached the scared Takemichi, thanks to his tall figure, he noticed another presence behind him.

His eyes widened at the black haired female who was staring up at him boredly.

"Well, if it ain't the princess I saw on the other day?"

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 207 17
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲: 𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐲𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 A love to keep.
17.7K 837 27
❝ 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮. ❞ || 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, you, the reader, wake up in the body of none other than Hanemiya Kazutora h...
16.9K 362 24
You're a normal kid who joins a gang formed by his childhood friends. You meet a girl who catches your eye.
654 25 12
Don't save her she don't wanna be saved "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HE DID TO ME"