alluringly entwined | f.w, d.m

由 dracoandfredownme

Oshun's eyebrows were drawn together deeply. She studied the ink on her card, perplexed. Even reread the word... 更多

author's note
characters
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
hi, it's oshun.
epilogue
a note from s

16

2.1K 88 192
由 dracoandfredownme

Oshun nearly made a strangled sound of astoundment.

Sex lessons?

From Draco Malfoy?

Did she hear him correctly?

Was she hearing things?

Was she dying?

This was the same guy sniping nasty comments at her about her so called filthy blood, and now he wanted to give her sex lessons?

"Wh—What do you mean by sex lessons?" she asked as they approached her tower.

"Physical sex lessons. I'm more of a physical guy than a talking guy." Draco stepped aside and held a hand out at the door. "Password."

She didn't mean to mutter the password, but she did.

And then the blond led her up to the girls' dormitory. "Which one is your dorm?" he asked as they strolled down the corridor of girls' dorms.

Oshun lifted her hand and pointed a finger at her dorm, and after she did that, she did not understand why she did that.

He headed for her dorm and let go of her hand to open the door. He was acting so casual, so nonchalant. As though he gave a lot of people sex lessons. As though this were normal for him.

"Where's your roommate?" Draco asked, noticing the second bed.

"The ball." Oshun shut the door behind her and stood there awkwardly.

"Which one is your bed?" He stood in front of her to her right, scanning the scenery of her dorm.

Again, she did not know why she pointed to her bed when he asked.

He hummed and crossed to her bed. He sat on the edge of it and bounced a few times. He then stood and pressed his palms against the mattress before pushing down on it.

"It'll work." He sat on the edge of her bed again and his gaze collided with hers. "Why are you just standing there?"

"I—" She paused as her back pressed against the door. "I don't understand what's going on."

"I told you." His hands propped behind him as his knees spread. "I'm giving you sex lessons—unless you don't want to. But if you didn't want to, you wouldn't have let me drag you to your tower."

"Why?" That one word could be the start of a billion questions she had.

"Why what?" he echoed, a flicker of a smirk passed across his mouth. "Why am I giving a filthy blood witch sex lessons? Or why do you actually want me to give you sex lessons?" His eyebrows raised.

Oshun's jaw clenched at the snide comment.

But perhaps she did want to get these so-called sex lessons. Perhaps she wanted to know how to have sex properly for herself, not for anyone else. Gaining experience would be good for her.

Draco Malfoy was experienced—fucking hell, of course he was. He slept with at least half the school, so if she were to learn about how to have proper and pleasurable sex, it should be from someone who was experienced, right?

"Well?" Draco's voice tore through her thoughts. "Shall we get started, yes or no?"

"What's in it for you?" Oshun asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What's in it for me?" he repeated as a sly smirk climbed upon his mouth. "I get to have sex." He cocked his head to the side. "I like sex. A lot."

"But you have Astoria." She shifted her weight from one foot to another, still unsure.

He waved a dismissive hand. "She'll most likely be fucking Higgs tonight." He exhaled sharply through his lips. "Now are you going to keep asking questions or are we going to get started?"

She nodded.

"If we're going to do this"—he leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees—"you're going to have to use your words, Takahashi."

She nodded again, and then when he raised a brow, she blurted, "Okay."

"Good. Come." He patted his lap as his back straightened.

She blinked furiously at him.

Was she really doing this?

What if he did this with her and he used it to embarrass her in front of the whole school? Maybe call her an easy fuck?

"Hello? Takahashi?" Draco was sounding more impatient as he drew out a half sigh and half groan.

"My cat." Oshun cleared her throat and jutted her chin at the furball laying on top of the windowsill.

His eyes followed her gaze before he rose from the bed. "Oi, come here, mate. I'm giving your owner sex lessons and I think she'd prefer to do it without your presence." He strolled to the door and opened it. "Come back later."

"You can't just let him leave," she mumbled, and watched as Baloo lightly made his way out the door. "His name is Baloo." She didn't know why she felt the need to mention that.

"Well, Baloo looks like a big boy. He can take care of himself." The blond shut the door and locked it before sitting back on the bed. "Come." He put a large hand out for her to take.

Warily, she placed her hand in his and he pulled her closer until she was between his legs. She was as stiff as a board and she was pretty sure he could see that.

"Sit on my lap, yeah? It'll be more comfortable instead of you standing," Draco said huskily, his hands sliding around her waist.

Oshun nodded. Still in her gown, she put her hands on his broad shoulders for balance as she went to straddle his legs.

"Comfortable?" His silver eyes scanned over her angelic features as his hands left her waist to take the golden tiara off her head. He tossed it onto her nightstand.

"Yeah." She nodded and inched closer to him on his lap. She kept her hands stiffly on his shoulders.

"If you want to stop at any point, just say the word, alright?" His cold hands found its place on the curves of her waist once more.

"Okay." She nodded again and her heart was racing, but this time, she knew it was from excitement and anticipation.

His gaze was so intense that it made her body release flutters. "Kiss me," he said as his hands circled around to her back, rubbing up and down.

Oshun was nearly startled by this. "So, I just—" She cleared her throat and her face was already growing hot due to how involuntarily awkward she was being. "I just lean in and kiss you?"

"Unless you'd rather do a dance before you kiss me. It's entirely up to you." He shrugged and the amusement swam in his eyes.

"Um, where do my hands go?"

"Wherever you're comfortable."

"But—"

He cut her off. "My hair, my neck, my chest, my shoulders, my upper back. Whichever you feel is best at any given moment."

She swallowed thickly and slowly moved her hands to either side of his neck, one hand over his neck tattoo.

She was about to lean in when he spoke. "Are your hands always this tense?" He blanked at her.

Her ears flared red as she removed her hands from his neck and wiped her sweaty palms on the skirt of her dress. She flexed her fingers and tried to loosen her hands.

"Relax, Takahashi. Yes?" His eyebrows rose, but voice was calm.

She nodded. "Yeah," she whispered, and put her hands back on either side of his neck.

She leaned in, her lips already parted. Her eyes weren't locked with his, but they were on his mouth.

She kept going until she felt his lips press softly against hers. She felt her knees weaken at the small, sweet contact of their lips.

"I'm going to kiss you and you follow my lead, mhm?" he murmured the words into her gaped lips. "Don't hold back and don't be shy. Be rough. I won't break."

She nodded and then he really kissed her.

Be rough, she told herself.

His tongue glided into her mouth and swept past hers. Their lips moved together, as one. He closed his mouth over hers as his hands pulled her body closer to his. Her back arched as their stomachs touched.

She pushed her lips harder against his at the same time as she thrusted her tongue into his mouth. A groan rattled in the back of his throat as he allowed her tongue to slide against his own.

As she kissed him, she only realized how nice it was to kiss someone like this. His lips were smooth and rich. The way he kissed was with confidence, but with consideration.

She could definitely see why girls threw themselves at him, and this was only his kissing.

Oshun's thumbs grazed his defined jawline and he kissed her as though he were trying to fuse their lips together. His perfect teeth clamped down on her bottom lip and tugged before, which made her breaths quicken.

He noticed and smirked before crashing their lips back together. His large hands roamed around her back as he leaned forward, which made her lean back.

She pulled back after a few long moments to catch her breath.

"Tell me if you like this." Draco's parted mouth pressed against her jawline. One of his hands raised to brush her curly hair over her shoulder, so her neck was exposed.

Her head tilted to give him better access as his lips lowered to her neck. "Feels good," she said in a breathy voice, her arms winding around his neck.

"Feels good, hm?" he hummed against her skin, and sent immediate vibrations across every bone in her body.

"Yeah." She nodded and her eyes began to flutter. "I like that." Her body was doing something she was unfamiliar with. It was melting against him, surrendering to the boy she straddled.

"Mhm? You do?" His kisses became more firm against the skin of her neck. "What about this?" He sucked her soft skin between his teeth and tugged as he bit.

She sucked in a sharp breath, her fingers lacing in the back of his hair. "I like that too," she breathed, and hoped he would do it again.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he mumbled with a new piece of her skin between his teeth. He sucked harder on her skin and tugged, the sting completely pleasurable.

"Yeah." She nodded, unconsciously inching closer to him on his lap.

He stopped with the hickeys and went on with more kisses. His lips roamed all over her neck, kissing each one with the same amount of fire as the first.

Something like a moan and a breathy sigh elicited from her lips when he kissed the one spot on her neck that was more sensitive than the rest.

"That's your sweet spot," he mumbled against her skin before sucking the skin of her sweet spot between his teeth.

My sweet spot, she said in her head.

"Now you try." He left one last kiss on her neck before pulling back. "Do what I just did to you, but to me." His eyes were already wild with obvious lust.

Oshun nodded and leaned in to start with his lips. She pecked his lips a few times before she littered kisses away from his mouth. Like he did, she went down his jawline and went firmer with each kiss.

"Am I supposed to do soft kisses or hard?" she murmured, abashed to be even asking.

"You'll know which kisses are right for each moment." His tone wasn't at all taunting or mocking. It was sincere and indulgent.

She hummed and as he tilted his neck to give her more access, she did softer kisses. More like brushing her lips against his skin to scatter generous kisses, soft like cotton candy.

Her hands moved to rest on his hard chest as she kissed down to his neck. Under her palms, his chest was beginning to rise and fall quickly. She caught his skin between her teeth and sucked as she bit softly, not wanting to be ferocious like an animal.

"Mhm..." he hummed, and his voice was getting breathier. "That's good, Takahashi. Good girl."

Pleased with the praise, she continued to repeat the same on different parts of his neck.

She switched between kisses and hickeys, being generous with them. He tilted his head the other way for her to be able to kiss the other side of his neck.

Her lips grazed over his Adam's apple and she kissed it firmly, which earned a low moan from the blond. Her parted mouth kissed more to her right and she kissed below his ear.

She sucked softly on the skin there, and it made his breaths heavier. His hands were tightly gripping her waist, keeping her close to him on his lap.

Then she trailed kisses back up his pale neck to his jawline. She brushed her lips against his jawline before she met with his mouth once more.

And then she finished with one peck on the lips.

But before she could say anything, her eyes widened when she felt a poke on the inside of her thigh.

He noticed too, because all he did was smirk at her with siren eyes.

"That's your erection." She was getting hotter by the second.

"Perfect timing." He gently lifted her to stand her between his thighs, and she nearly collapsed due to her weakened joints.

"Malfoy, I hope you have a condom." Oshun took a few steps back and hugged herself.

Draco huffed a hearty laugh, but it faded when she stared blankly at him. "Oh, you're serious?" he uttered, propping his hands behind him on the mattress.

"I don't fancy catching any STDs from you." Her nose scrunched in slight disgust.

His brows shot up as he rose from the bed. "I'm clean, Takahashi," he said lowly as he shrugged off his blazer. He tossed it on the ottoman, which was the closest thing he could throw his blazer on.

"Well, how am I to know you're not lying?" she asked, and her eyes instantly scanned his body.

The button up shirt he was wearing hugged him in all the right places. Tight in his chest and biceps. "Why would I lie about having STDs?" He settled himself back on the edge of the bed, where they were making out.

"You'd be surprised how many people do," she countered.

His gaze never left her once. "You have zero experience with anything in the sexual intercourse department, so how could you possibly know that people lie about having STDs?" He scoffed sardonically.

"Just because I don't have experience doesn't mean I don't know things. I know things," she said pointedly, rubbing her upper arm.

"Except how to kiss, have pleasurable sex, give a blow job, a hand job—"

"Giving someone an STD on purpose is a crime," she cut him off, her expression hardening.

"I don't have any STDs, for fuck's sake." His voice was stern as his eyes sharpened on her.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay, good." She nodded in approval.

"Now strip."

She nearly got startled by this too. "Can you look away? Some privacy would be nice." She tried not to be awkward, so she just stood there.

He pushed himself forward and rested his elbows lazily on his knees. "Takahashi, when you're in the heat of the moment, you absolutely can not ask your partner to look away while you strip." He shook his head slowly.

"Well, why not? I can't have privacy?" Her brows pinched together in bewilderment.

"You're asking for privacy when they are going to be inside of you seconds later?" He raised a brow, speaking slowly as if he was trying to understand her.

"Seems reasonable."

"No, it doesn't." He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head again exasperatedly. "When you're making out with someone and they undress you as you're kissing, what are you going to do? Tell them to stop so you can strip in private?" He was clearly baffled.

"If they respect my choice, yes." She gave a nod.

"This is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be." He glided his tongue across the top row of his teeth, squinting his eyes at her.

"Why?"

He sucked in his cheeks and huffed under his breath. "Because you're so strange," he said.

"You're the one with a Pureblood fetish, and I'm the strange one? Okay, sure." She rolled her eyes at him and subconsciously fiddled with the Buddha charm on her necklace.

"Strip, now," he demanded firmly.

"Look away."

He dropped his head into his hands before lifting it to catch her eyes. "Why? What's the issue?" He was both desperately curious and so bemused.

"You're really bloody vile and I don't want you to bully me for how I look under my clothes," she grumbled.

She wasn't insecure, but with the way Draco already shat all over her about her blood status, she wouldn't put it past him for making fun of one's appearance.

"I'll be naked too," he pointed out, arching a brow at her.

"But I'm not a bully, Malfoy."

A breath of air drew from his lips as he stood and unbuttoned his shirt. He held her stare as he did each button with ease and shrugged it off. "I'm not a bully, Takahashi. Now take your dress off," he said as he tossed his shirt on the floor.

His body was ripped, completely. Beautifully ripped.

With clothes on, he was lean and tall. Under his clothes, he had a six pack and a toned chest. His biceps were muscled, but not too muscled. His forearms were veiny and his V-line was deliciously defined.

Her knees weakened at the sight. "You're damn straight a bully," she said, and tried hard not to let her eyes lower to his artwork of a body.

"No, I'm not. I'm just expressive," he clarified, and folded his defined arms over his toned chest.

"How am I supposed to feel comfortable taking my clothes off if you're being so arrogant?" she drawled as her jaw set hard.

He shook his head and lifted his hands in the air in a surrender. "My apologies. Now take your dress off." This was the first time she was hearing his voice gentle and airy instead of low and mocking.

Hesitant, she turned around. "Can you unzip it?" she asked quietly, bunching her curls to the side.

She heard his steps behind her until his presence was behind her. His knuckles brushed along her upper back and sent sparks up her spine.

She felt him dip down to push his soft lips firmly to the bare skin of her back. This made her suck in a breath through her teeth. He did this not once, but twice before he unzipped her dress.

Then she heard him take steps back until he was at his original spot.

She spun around slowly and held his gaze as she slid her arm from the loop of her off the shoulder dress. After she took one arm out, she pressed the arm across her breast as she took her other arm out.

The dress fell and crumpled around her feet as she hugged herself to cover her bare breasts. She had tiny shorts on still, since she always wore shorts under dresses.

Draco kept his eyes locked with hers as he unbuckled his belt. The clanking sounds of the metal part of his belt made anticipation rise in her stomach.

He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them before taking them off. "Your turn," he said, now only in his boxers.

The sight of his body actually took her breath away.

Oshun used one hand to pull down her shorts and let them fall to her feet. She was now left in her black, lace thong.

He put his hands on his hips. "Why are you covering yourself?" he questioned, and tilted his head to the side.

"Because you have a look on your face," she said plainly.

"What look?"

"A look that says you want to make a snide comment."

"I wasn't going to make a snide comment," he clarified annoyedly. "I was actually thinking that you're quite luminous under your clothes."

She blinked at him.

He barked a slight laugh. "Okay, so when I'm honest, you look at me like I've got eight eyes?"

"Can you blame me?" she fired back, eyebrows furrowed. "Draco Malfoy isn't body shaming?"

He looked like he almost flinched at her words. "Body shaming? You really think that of me?"

"I've got every right to."

"Oh."

"No, no, you do not get to look all hurt and sad," she said sharply in vexation. "You are so cruel towards people, Malfoy. You've no right to be sad because I think you're the type to body shame." She had no idea where that came from.

Draco held her stare as he bit the inside of his cheek, his jaw clenching. "Come here." His hand lifted and two fingers thrust in a come here motion. "Do you still want to do this, Takahashi?" It seemed as though he forced her comment out of his head.

"Can we do it with the light off?" Oshun muttered, and she still stood in the same spot.

"I promise you I will not body shame you." He sounded so desperate and earnest as his head lolled to the side. "I've never body shamed anyone and I don't plan on starting—I believe all bodies are beautiful."

She studied him for a beat, seeing the raw sincerity scattered on his features. She nodded at last and stepped out of her dress. Her arms were hugging herself as she walked to him.

She was directly in front of him and she had to tip her head back a bit to keep their eye contact.

His cold fingertips touched the sides of her upper thighs and he dipped his head down to meet her lips in a fiery kiss.

It was easy for her to kiss back. She knew how to kiss properly.

His hands slid to the back of her thighs and hoisted her onto his hips with her thighs on either side of him. His cold rings pressing into the skin of her thighs felt amazing, something she never felt before.

She quickly closed her arms around his neck to prevent herself from falling backwards as the need and want grew quickly in their kiss. Her bare breasts pushed into his hard chest, and it felt cold and tingly against her skin.

Draco turned around and hunched down to lay her on the bed. His hand slid between her back and the mattress as he rested between her thick thighs. He shifted her up the bed as their mouths continued to entwine.

"Be honest," he muttered into their hot kiss. "Have you had sex before?"

She nodded. "I have," she whispered, breaths quick.

"When, and how many times?" he asked as his hand glided up and down the side of her thigh.

She fell silent at the question, embarrassed by the answer.

"I'm not asking you to make fun of you, Takahashi," he said, reading her expression with ease. "I'm asking you, so I know whether to be gentle or not."

"But you said you were going to show me," she mumbled, fingers playing with the silky hair on the back of his head.

"I am going to show you. This is what this is—me teaching you." His voice was rough as his bulge pressed into her cunt through the material of their undergarments.

She exhaled a shuddering breath at the feeling of his bulge against her cunt. "I only had sex once," she said after a bit of silence. "It was two years ago." Her face was red as she tore her eyes from his.

"Alright," he said easily, and he used one hand to turn her face back to his. "That's fine. I'm going to teach you, okay? Remember to tell me to stop if you don't want to do this anymore."

"Okay." Oshun nodded.

"I won't go down on you tonight. We're just going to have sex and I'll guide you through it. We can save the other stuff for another night," he said in a mere whisper as he lifted her thigh over his hip.

"Okay." Another nod.

"And by the way, good job with using your pretty mouth for words." His praise made heat flare within her cheeks impossibly more. "You're being a good girl."

He covered her mouth with hers and they took their time with this, just kissing. The kiss was full of lust and desire as their hands roamed each other's bodies.

Oshun only realized now how much she was soaking inside of her underwear. She locked her ankles behind his back, trapping him between her legs.

During the kiss, she kissed back harder each time. Almost like it was a challenge for them to see who could kiss harder with more fire.

He seemed pleased with her kissing now because he would groan into her mouth when she kissed him hard with such lust and aggression. Their breathing fell in sync, both equally heavy and erotic.

Still, she couldn't kiss for long since she always pulled back to catch her breath. But when she did this, Draco went on with kisses down her jawline, like he did before.

Only this time, he didn't stop at her neck. He scattered kisses along her neck and went even lower to her collarbone. His lips pushed firm and lascivious kisses along the skin of her collarbone.

"Tell me if you like this." His lips brushed down to one of her breasts. His mouth covered her areola and he sucked.

She gasped out when he bit her nipple before swirling his tongue around. "I like that," she said, breathing heavily. "I like that a lot."

"Mhm?" he hummed as he nipped at the sensitive parts of her boob.

He left light marks around her nipple before moving on to the other. He repeated the process to her other boob, but sucked harder on this one and squeezed the opposite with his hand.

"Fuck," she cried out as her back rose from the bed, greedy and needy for more. "That feels really good."

She felt a smirk against her skin as he left a couple hickeys around her nipple. He palmed her breasts as he nibbled and littered kisses down the centre of her body.

Then he went back up to meet her mouth. His hands slid up her legs and unlocked her ankles from around him. He propped himself on his knees between her legs, back hunched and head dipped to keep their lips fused.

His hands glided up her thick thighs and his fingers hooked between her skin and the lace material of her thong. He slid her thong down and she lifted her hips to help him. He broke their kiss and pulled her thong off before tossing it to the side.

As Draco took his boxers off and silenced the door, Oshun slid under the sheets of her bed and basked in the excitement that was coursing through her veins. Her heart was jumping with anticipation and she was all flustered.

The smell of Draco was on her skin and on the surface of her blanket. She liked the smell of him.

She was not going to be that girl though. She would not be the girl who got attached to the person she had sex with as a one-time thing.

Draco climbed onto the bed and got under the sheets with her. He shifted between her legs and planted one hand on the side of her head. His other hand was holding his large cock as he prevented it from rubbing against her.

His dick was not only long, but thick. Thick.

Oshun gasped out loud, but quickly threw her hand over her mouth.

"What?" he asked, brows knitted in confusion as his body hovered over hers.

"Is that..." She shook her head quickly and didn't dare to look down at his large cock. "Never mind." She kept her gaze on his pretty face.

"No. Say it," he demanded firmly, eager to know her thoughts. "I told you for this to work, you need to talk. Use your words."

"Is it normal for someone's dick to be that big?" she whispered sheepishly, placing her palms on her warm cheeks.

He stifled a laugh, but the rose tint on his cheeks was not masked. "I don't know how to answer that," he said quietly.

She curled her hands around the back of his neck and sucked in her stomach, preparing for the moment she was most eager for.

Their bodies felt like magnets, aching to be pulled together as one. On her end, anyway.

She yearned to feel pleasure like this. She wanted to know how to properly pleasure someone because it would be good for her.

His gaze captured hers, his eyes blazed with sexual desire. "Ready?" he asked as he lined himself up at her entrance.

"Should I spread my legs more?" She was clearly nervous, yet still so desperate to do this.

"You're fine," he assured, his platinum hair hanging messily and sexily over his forehead.

She parted her legs a bit more and brought her knees into the air. "Go slow," she blurted, shifting in her spot as she kept her eyes locked with his.

"I know," he murmured. As he pushed his tip inside of her, he was watching her every move, her smallest reaction.

She was okay with his tip, her breaths hitching in the back of her throat.

He pushed in a bit more of himself.

She gasped under her breath and her head knocked back. Tears welled in her eyes at the sharp sting in her cunt as her grip around his neck tightened.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked in a shaky tone as he observed her.

"Keep going," she said quietly.

He pushed in a bit more of himself. "Fuck, you're really tight," he hissed. "Are you okay, Takahashi?"

"I'm okay." Her tone hushed down as the pain grew sharper. "Actually, it hurts." She lowered her eyes to capture his. Her breaths trembled. "It hurts really bad."

"It's normal since you had sex once and that was a while ago. The pain goes away though, after you've done it a couple times—everyone's different," he whispered raspily. "But if you want me to stop, I will."

She shook her head. "Keep going," she said in a firm tone.

He nodded at her response.

But instead of pushing more of himself, he slid himself out before sliding the same amount back inside of her. He stroked in and out of her, just with the bit he could push inside of her—just to get her adjusted a bit.

Then he pushed in a few more inches, stopping when she hissed loudly. "You're okay?" he asked as he stroked in and out, the amount he had pushed inside of her.

"Yeah," she whispered shakily. "Keep going."

Something like a moan drew from his lips when he pushed in the remaining inches of himself. This made Oshun bite down on her lip as tears stung the back of her eyes.

The sharp pain inside of her was vivid. It was like someone was stabbing her vagina repeatedly with knives.

Draco moved slowly before he pulled himself out all the way and gently pushed back inside of her. He was still watching her every reaction, looking for any reflex that told him he should stop.

"You're so big," she whimpered as she exhaled a shaky breath.

"You can take it," he said in a soothing voice. "Fuck, you're such a good girl."

She pulled his face into hers to kiss him, perhaps to distract her from the pain going on below.

He obliged and his mouth moved with hers. As he kissed her, he continued to stroke inside of her before he pulled out yet again and pushed back in all the way.

His breaths were heavy into her parted lips and hers were getting equally as heavy. She felt herself stretch out as his thrusts became more firm, but still slow. He continued slowly for a bit until the searing pain washed away.

Oshun felt ecstasy now. Pleasure spurged through her with every thrust and moans were fleeing her lips softly, breathily. She was completely relaxed beneath him, her bones loosening and her body aching for more pleasure.

"Better?" Draco panted into her lips, his other hand holding her waist. "No more pain?"

She shook her head. "It feels good now," she whispered as her legs parted even more. "Can you go faster?"

He gave what she asked for and picked up the pace ever so slightly. His thrusts were always deep and hard, never faltering. His abs rolled over her soft stomach as he grinded against her.

Their lips grazed each other as he stroked inside of her and when she urged him to go a little faster, he did. His moves were precise and controlled—experienced.

"Feels really good," she moaned into his parted mouth as her back arched from the mattress.

"Mhm. I know," he hummed roughly, and his breaths were shaking as though he were trying not to lose control and fuck her senseless without her word.

"Do—" she hesitated, sucking in a sharp breath as another moan rolled off her tongue. "Do you feel good?" Was that even okay to ask during sex?

He nodded as his forehead slanted against hers. His other arm rested lazily aside her head. "You feel fucking amazing. You're so tight," he groaned, his breaths ragged against her lips.

Her cheeks burned as she nodded in response.

Bliss was zapping through her veins, her molecules exploding with more of that heavenly feeling of pleasure. She sealed his lips with hers and kissed him feverishly as he slid in and out of her.

Draco quickened his thrusts as their lips tangled. His tongue met with hers and they swept past each other.

His hand slid down to her thigh and lifted it over his hip. He dipped his head into the curve of her neck as he slowed down and then sped up once more.

Oshun's eyes were batting as her moans drew from her lips and straight into his ear. She was hugging his shoulders tightly when his thrusts turned into pounding, not brutal though. This caused her moans and sounds of pleasure to escape her lips freely.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he grunted hoarsely, his teeth grazing her skin. "Oh... I've never fucked anyone that feels this amazing before."

With gratification exploding in her body, she decided to do what he showed her earlier but during sex. Her lips pressed against the shell of his ear and she kissed down until she reached the spot below his ear.

She peppered hot kisses below his ear and trailed down to his neck. Her lips brushed open mouthed kisses to his barre shoulder and this made him pound faster and harder into her.

"Oh, gosh," she gasped out as he head knocked forward, her forehead pressing into his shoulder. "Harder... fuck, go harder."

And he did. Somehow, he managed to go even harder. Their chests touched and heaved in sync.

His groans and moans were getting reckless. His breath was hot against her skin, and this added to the amount of pleasure she was feeling.

His moans—holy fuck, his moans. Oshun wanted to keep hearing those.

The sounds of his skin slapping hers got louder due to his change in pace. Desperate to feel more of him, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed him deeper inside of her.

This caused them both to moan thunderly in unison. He knew the difference between hard and fast, and it showed.

Oshun was nearly climaxing, quickly. "Malfoy, I—"

"Not yet." Draco slowed down his thrusts and peeled his face from her neck to capture her eyes with his wild ones. "You're going to ride me. You're going to go on top, okay?"

Her brows furrowed. "What—"

"I'll help you." His voice was hushed sensually. "I'm going to flip us, alright? Are you ready?"

She tightly gripped his shoulders and nodded.

Briskly, the blond flipped them under the sheets and the blankets shifted around them.

Oshun moaned loudly at the change in position and how deeply his cock plunged inside of her. She nearly climaxed right then and there.

She felt her heart beat triple-time in her chest at the feeling of being on top. Her palms were against his bare chest and her legs straddled his hips. Her hair was messy, yet so delicately framing her face.

Draco was panting heavily as he sat up. His hands rested on her hips as his breaths met hers. "Roll your hips." His voice was so raspy and sultry as he guided her hips. "Forwards and backwards."

Her tongue swiped across her lips as she did as she was told. She rolled her hips forward and then backwards, repeating it over and over again. Her head tipped forward and her forehead rested against his.

The feeling of his cold hands on her hips, guiding her hips in the needed movements. His hands slid around to her ass and he gripped it, pushing her forward to help her.

"Like this?" she whispered, and copied what he was guiding her to do.

"Mhm," he hummed as his lips brushed against hers. They exchanged hot breaths through their parted mouths.

This position felt good. She liked this position, when she was on top. She felt him deep inside of her and it made the blood in her veins rush.

With them being chest to chest, she could feel his rapid heartbeat as their chests moved in sync. Her breasts were pressed into his chest and it felt good, this feeling of being so close.

She turned her face from his and brushed her cheek against his own, which had no stubble. Her hands moved to lace in the back of his silky hair and she could feel his breaths against her ear.

Draco brushed his mouth against her jawline and down to her neck. She gasped out a moan when his lips latched onto a hickey he left previously on her neck.

His hand tangled into her curls and bunched them in his palm as he licked a stripe up her neck. She liked that very much. He peppered lustful kisses on her neck before he laid back down.

His hands continued to stay on her ass to push her against him. Their eyes stayed locked and both of their cheeks were beginning to tint red. Eye contact during sex made her feel unexplainable things.

Oshun planted her hands on his hard chest as she grinded against him, still slowly. "Does... does this feel good?" She was asking this as a genuine question, not for sex talk.

The blond nodded with a rough moan trapped in the back of his throat. "Feels really, really good," he praised, which made butterflies release in her stomach. "You're doing so well. Keep going. Go faster if you'd like."

Oshun considered it for a second and then agreed. She picked up the pace in her grinding, her fingertips pressing into his pectorals. She tried to push as deep into him as she could to keep grinding hard against him.

"That's it...." he grunted lasciviously, his eyes blazing with content, "Such a good girl. Doing so fucking well."

She loved hearing his praises. It encouraged her to go faster and keep up with the hard grinds.

"Can I kiss your... your chest and neck while I ride you?" She was so fucking embarrassed to be asking these questions.

But he wasn't judging her at all. "Mhm," he hummed, and nodded.

She nodded and dipped down to meet his lips in a kiss. She slowed down her grinds as she kissed him. Her mouth brushed down to his jawline and to his neck.

She nipped at his skin and went even lower to kiss his chest. His toned chest, holy heavens. His body was so beautiful, she couldn't get over it.

Her teeth sucked the skin on his pectoral and left a few hickeys on his pale chest. She stuck her tongue out and pressed it flat against his abs before licking a long stripe up his body.

This earned a rough moan from him, almost a growl of pleasure.

If this made her weird, then she would be weird. But she fucking loved the way his body felt beneath her tongue.

"You're so fucking good, Takahashi," he grunted as his nails dug into the flesh of her ass.

She picked up the pace with her grinds and pulled her body from hers. Her palms pressed into his chest and she panted heavily as she rode him.

His hands squeezed her ass before sliding to hold her by her waist. He met her grinds and bucked his hips upwards.

She gasped a moan out and her head knocked back at the pleasure she got from this. His tip was hitting her deepest point and repeatedly so. Together, they picked up the pace and she began to bounce on top of him.

Her moans became reckless and messy, loud and clear. Water crept above her waterlines when he thrust and hit a certain spot that made her body tremble in ecstasy.

"Fuck, right there," she breathed, and tipped her head forward to catch his heavy gaze. "It feels really good right there."

"Yeah?" he mused in a husky, raspy voice. He continued to thrust upwards and he hit the spot she cried out for.

She moaned in response and continued to move her hips against him. She felt his skin sheen with sweat and she felt her own body sheen with sweat. Her lips stayed parted as her breasts bounced at the rapid movements.

Oshun gasped in horror when the doorknob of the dorm rattled. "Oshun?" Forest's voice called from the other side of the door. "Are you in there?"

Oshun whipped her head towards Draco, her grinds faltering and her eyes wide. Her stomach had spun, but was this in fear or thrill?

"Don't you fucking dare stop, Takahashi," Draco growled as one of his hands slid to the small of her back to keep pushing her against him. His other hand gripped the sweet flesh of her thick thigh. "Be a good girl and keep riding me."

"But—"

"Keep. Riding. Me."

She acted docile and continued to ride him. Her hips rolled fast and hard against him, and he continued to thrust his hips upwards.

"Oshun, are you fucking someone?" Forest called out slyly from in the corridor. "I'll come back later then, you cheeky girl."

Oshun gave all her focus to the heavenly sex she was having. Her body and his moved together, rhythmically and quickly. Her skin slapped against his, almost as loud as her moans were.

Again, she felt her orgasm reaching by the way her lower stomach was tightening with each deep thrust. "Malfoy, I'm coming," she gasped, her chest rising up.

"Cum, then. Let go, Takahashi," Draco said in a hoarse voice, his fingers tightening around her thigh.

With another deep thrust, her orgasm washed through her with a shattering moan. It was like every atom in her body tensed at her the reach of her orgasm and then exhaled with bliss pouring out.

More of that addicting euphoric feeling flared up her spine when she felt his semen shoot inside of her at the same time.

They moaned shudderingly together yet again and her head knocked back. Her lips were parted as quick and unsteady breaths escaped them.

He kept pushing her against him even though they finished, and she guessed it was to ride out their highs. She grinded again, slowly, so he wouldn't have to push her against him.

She collapsed onto his chest, her heart sprinting in her chest. She could feel her pulse everywhere. Against her cheek, she could feel his heart racing in his chest and his chest heaving heavily.

He rubbed up and down her waist before his hand slid down to give her ass a smack. "You did such a good job." His breaths blew into her curly hair as he tried to form a regular breathing pattern.

Both of their bodies melted together, as one. Their breaths instantly fell in sync and so did their heartbeats, all until they caught their breaths.

Oshun pulled her body up from his and he sat up too. He pulled himself out slowly, which made her wince, and both of their releases spilled from her aching cunt.

She slowly got off his lap and dropped onto the empty side of her bed. Her hands pulled the blanket over herself, covering her chest. She was exhausted and ready to sleep.

She watched as the platinum-haired boy rose from her bed and began to dress himself. "Do you need me to get you one of those pills in the Hospital Wing?" he asked, pulling up his trousers.

Oshun shook her head against the pillow beneath her. "I have my own in the bathroom," she said quietly, feeling an ache in her legs and between her legs.

He nodded and buttoned up a few buttons of shirt lazily, leaving it untucked.

She got hypnotized by the way his hair was all messy and the way his clothes were wrinkled. His chest was exposed and his chain dangled around his neck.

He crossed to the ottoman and grabbed his blazer. She watched as he padded to the door, his blazer in one hand.

She was about to say something when he spoke first.

"And don't thank anyone after sexual intercourse," he called over his shoulder before he left.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.8M 37.2K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...
513 28 8
"Hermione" His voice cut through her silence and she shivered, the sound was made of pure gold. "I missed you" The witch whispered, and she brought...
375 15 23
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...