My Orphan Mate ✓

By SHINeexO

MATE TRILOGY #1 | Being an orphan at the mere age of sixteen, Lyra Dane, with no place in the pack is faced w... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five - Epilogue
Sequel: My Luna Mate

Chapter Thirty Four

43.1K 1.2K 11
By SHINeexO

LYRA
________

"Cheers!"

The auburn haired girl nudged the dark haired boy and glared at him.

"Jaxon, we haven't even made a toast!"

The drunken boy snorted. "I did," he retorted and pointed to his head. "In my head, you just couldn't hear it."

Ava gave him a bored look, not impressed by the drunken Jaxon.

When he reached down to grab another shot, Ava snatched it out of his hand and downed it herself, wincing immediately after.

"What is this shit?" she gasped, sticking her tongue out in disgust.

"Talk about being dramatic," Jaxon muttered, raising a brow at her.

"Oh, shush," she quietened the boy. "I prefer cocktails."

"Add a spoonful of sugar and it will be a cocktail," Jaxon beamed proudly, grinning at the girl beside him.

Ava sent him a face of disgust before strutting over to stand by my side.

"This must be the aftermath of having a batshit crazy family," she whispered to me. "Poor boy, instead of looking for a mate, he is over here in the corner drunk off his head."

Contrary to Ava's words, I smiled at the boy and admired how carefree he looked in that moment.

We were currently celebrating Zynthéa's birthday at the pack venue, but I wasn't actually sure where the birthday girl was.

It had been three months since we had learned the truth, and three months since Pale Moon had been evicted. As I was technically the rightful heir to the Alpha title, Alexander and I had decided to combine the packs and extend Silver Crescent.

Alexander had introduced me to the pack, and he had been right, they had quickly accepted me. I had met his mother on the same day. She was a lovely woman, but distant. Alexander told me travelling was her coping mechanism to deal with the absence of her mate— Alexander's father.

"Sorry to interrupt ladies, Jaxon," Alexander spoke as he came up behind us.

His eyes travelled to Jaxon and he arched a brow at the boy questioningly, probably confused as to why the boy was so drunk.

"Oh, just take her already," Jaxon gestured with his hand. "No need for the formalities. We are all friends here."

My mate narrowed his eyes at the boy, but quickly directing his gaze to me.

"Baby, can I talk to you for a minute?"

I gave Ava an apologetic look before letting my mate guide me away. Jaxon yelled something after us that I could not comprehend because of the slurring of his words.

I followed my mate up the stairs until he pushed me in to a large, dark, empty room.

"What's wrong?" I asked Alexander.

My eyes roamed over him. He was wearing a black tuxedo suit without a tie, and looked absolutely breath taking. A couple of buttons were left open at the top, exposing the muscly skin beneath. I couldn't believe he was really mine.

I yelped in surprise when he pushed me up against the door, one of his hands resting on my waist, meanwhile the other cupped my face.

Without warning, his lips pressed against mine roughly, catching me completely off guard. But Alexander pulled away before I could react.

"You look so sexy in that dress," he huskily told me, his eyes dark.

A grin broke out on my face, realising what his motive was. "That's why you wanted to speak with me?"

He shrugged, before pulling his face closer to me.

"I also missed you," he murmured, but his eyes on my lips already told me what he was trying to do.

"You saw me ten minutes ago," I teased.

"Exactly, too long," he stated. "I want you right now."

"Er," I hesitated and glanced around. "Here?"

The boy dipped his head until he nestled in my neck, he murmured sounds of agreements, before letting his tongue roam over my skin.

I wrapped an arm around his shoulder, whilst the other found a home in his hair. His tongue on my skin was lighting fire inside of me. I could feel myself burn at his touch, burn with desire.

"Right here," he murmured, licking down my carotid. "Like this."

My grip on his hair tightened in accordance with how hard his tongue pressed in to my skin.

My breathing hitched when I felt him place his hand beneath my leg and wrap it around his waist. He stroked my leg erotically, moving my dress up in the process, before his fingers nestled on my back side.

When his fingers travelled down my lower back side until they came in contact with my entrance, I whimpered in to him.

Alexander eagerly traced my core, until his fingers pushed my underwear aside and slipped through the wetness to my slit.

At first he smirked down at me whilst I moaned in to him at his touch, but as my his fingers moved more roughly against me, and my moans got louder, his lips found mine.

His fingers moved in and out of my entrance at a slow pace at first, but the movement quickly picked up and his fingers were vibrating inside of me.

"Alexander," I whispered against his lips, my breathing hitched.

"Mhmm," he murmured back, pecking my lips.

"Don't stop," I ordered, pulling away from his lips to nestle my head in his chest.

My mate continued to slip his fingers in and out of my entrance, then he began to fondle with his suit trousers. Using his free hand, he slipped his trousers down enough to expose his member.

In a swift motion, he pulled his fingers out of me and gripped my leg tighter, pulling me flush against him. Using one hand, he guided his hard on in to my core. With a hard thrust, he pushed inside of me, making me moan loudly.

"Baby, you have to be quiet," he told me with a teasing laugh.

"Oh, I don't care," I muttered in response as more moans escaped my mouth each time my mate thrusted harder.

I was hoping the loud music would cover the sounds coming out of my mouth, but with Wolf hearing, anything was possible.

That didn't stop me though, and I cried out loudly in pleasure when Alexander's full length filled my walls hard.

"Shit, Lyra, you feel so good," Alexander groaned, and gripped my leg tighter, whilst grinding in to me.

His lips found mine again, and before I could even kiss him properly, he pounded in to me harder, making me cry against his lips.

It was a feeling of euphoria, and a feeling of ecstasy. We had no care for getting caught and that excited me.

"Come for me," Alexander ordered, whispering in to my ear.

My moans got louder with each thrust. When I could hear his grunting, it turned me on even more and before I could think any further, I cried in to his chest as I reached climax. Soon after, and my mate released his own content inside of me.

"I needed that," he told me before pulling out and placing a soft kiss on my temple. "Are you alright?"

"A little sore, but that was exciting," I added breathlessly, grinning.

When my breathing had returned back to normal, I smoothened my dress out and flattened my hair in an attempt to make myself look presentable again.

"Let's head back to the party before I demand a second round," he warned, pulling me to him.

I narrowed my eyes at him. At this rate, we were practising to have pups, because we had mated only this morning.

"Let's go," I told him, not wanting to get caught doing the dirty at Zynthéa's birthday party.

My mate allowed me to pull him as we headed back to the crowd downstairs.

"I'm going to greet a few guests, I will find you later," he murmured in to my hair when we had joined the party again.

I nodded and leaned in to him as he pecked my cheek a couple of times.

"I love you," he said, before pulling away and leaving.

'I love you too.'

When Alexander turned back with a smirk, he sent me a quick wink that almost made me want to leap in to his arms. But instead, I smiled and moved around the guests to go find my friends.

Life with Alexander was fun and exciting. It was everything that I had dreamt of, and more. I felt protected and happy, but above all, I felt complete.

I felt home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 127 29
COMPLETE Book 3 of the "My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate" series. Overprotective parents. An annoying twin brother. Denied my title. Shy. No running...
946K 24.2K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
1.7M 88.8K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
1M 45.2K 77
Solus is often alone. She fits her name rather well in fact, as that is the only thing she knows how to be. Drifting in between meaningless relation...