ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ - TK

By anonymousbts7

A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hose... More

Author
THE KIM FAMILY
THE JEON FAMILY
1.The Arrival
2. Encounter
3.Tease
4.Heartbreak
5.Tennis
6.Caring heart
7.Kitchen romance
8.Playfulness
9.Just Dance
10.Pangs of guilt
11.Drunk state
12.New Couple
13.Picnic
14.Who?
15.Markson
16. Pain
17. A proposal
18. Feelings
19.Quick plans
20.The Day - America
The Kim Mansion
21.Scented
22. First Day
23.Jealousy
24. Trespassing
25. Unexpected
26.Brand new pair
27. The First Ever Date
28.Hide and Seek
29.Wedding Anniversary
30.Consoling time
31.Life Goes On
32.Lunatic people
33.Surprise
34.The Happy News
35.The grand day:Wedding
36.Love Night
38.The Celebration
39.The Tension
40.Expecting
41.News Reveal
42.Issues...
43.The Sunday
44.BABY BUN BUN
45.Family-THE END
Thank You and New Book

37.The Past

5.2K 270 36
By anonymousbts7

The most beautiful couple in this world were cuddling in the smooth and soft bed on the country of clear emerald water.

It's been a few days since they've landed on maladies for their honeymoon.

They spend their every minute happily by enjoying different varieties like scuba diving, surfing, explored the capital island, enjoyed awesome sunset cruise and the most amazing glowing beach too.

Yesterday night, due to their rounds of making love and falling asleep after that... Continuing the rest in the morning, they became so damn tired to move an inch.

So they ordered a simple breakfast by room service.

They took a hot bath and ate their breakfast. It was actually brunch time.

Due to the loss of energy, both of them decided to stay in their room itself for today and enjoy each other's company and warm.

"A-Aah aghh t-tae... "

Jungkook wore one of taehyung's shirt along with a boxer.

Taehyung slept while placing his head on jungkook chest and right now the horny man is sucking his husband's nipples like a baby.

"It's so good baby.... "

"Tae mm-mm.. You are sucking so hard. "

"I'll suck even more harder baby until your sweet milky comes out. "

Taehyung started to suck both of the nipples one by one, even harden than earlier.

       ONE ETERNITY LATER

"Tae, don't you want yo know why I didn't want to be in a relationship when I first met you. "
Asked jungkook calmly with his head on tae's chest.

"It's okay baby. Tell me when you are ready! "
Replied taehyung and kissed the younger's hair and combed them with his finger tips.

"Hubby, actually I'm ready.
I'm very much comfortable in sharing everything to you. "

Jungkook sat on the bed in criss cross position with his back on the headboard.

Taehyung also sat on the bed, showing his complete interest into whatever the younger is going to say.

"Cool down baby and say it slowly. No rush needed sweety. "
Said taehyung after seeing the younger fidgeting with his fingers nervously.

Taehyung took hold on the younger's hands and signalled him to start.

"I...
I was an introvert, I still am, but I think im a lot better in starting a conversation nowadays.
But years back in my school times, I don't't even have the courage to look into someone's eyes or have a talk or to ask something or anything.
I was a reserved child. I always like to be alone, playing games...

But, everything changed when I went to study in Australia. It was my dream university. So I built up the courage to give it a chance to myself.

When I first entered the university, I didn't had any hope of having friends. Having friends to share everything , I didn't even know how it feels.
How it feels to have some friends!!!!

Like an angel, he came to my life - Yugyeom.

When I first met him, I thought,
"Woah, how can someone be this annoying? "

He was a social butterfly. He had many many friends from the first day itself - completely opposite of me.

He tried to have conversation with me too. But I didn't even look at him.

Day by day passed, he was determined to be friends with me. I started to feel so annoying.

But one day, when the seniors bullied me like they started to touch me inappropriately...

I knew karate and Taekwondo, and I'm good at it too. But at that moment, I was paralyzed.

Yugyeom saved me. He kicked and beat the seniors, they were in hospital for a week after that. "

Jungkook said and chuckled.

Taehyung have a smile on his face listening to his baby attentively.

Then, I thanked him...
We started to have small talks...
At last, he win my heart as my best friend.

Finally I understood the feeling of having a friend, having someone by any side always, at any moment.

We hanged out after class. He took me to a watch movies, outing, showed me a lot of beautiful places.

I started enjoying my life. It was not boring like before.

I started to see colours in my life. And he is the reason behind that.

My yugyeom.

Then, he helped me to start conversation with my classmates. He helped me to exit from the bubble i made around me.

Our classmates teased us a lot like,

"You guys are boyfriends right?"

"You both are definitely together"

"I bet you both will marry each other at last. "

So on.

But we both don't feel any romantic relationship. We are more like brothers... Buddies, like that.

We can't imagine dating each other.

One day,

There was a celebration in our school. And I had to sing a song.

But yugyeom's parents called him urgently for some reason and he had to go back for a few days.

I was really stubborn. I told him that,

"I want you here when I perform on stage. Otherwise, I'll never talk to you. "

He promised he'll be back.

But this flight delayed a day, so he couldn't see my performance. After the programme, I called him and shouted alot.

I told him that you didn't want to see my performance, so you intently didn't came.

I don't w-want to see y-you again. Just stay in Korea itself.
Don't ev-ever come back here.

I said a lot of meanful stuffs. I shouted and screamed at him through the phone.

Later, before boarding h-his flight, he c-called me many many times.I never picked up his calls.

I still hate me a lot because of that stupid day. I behaved like an idiot.. A dick.

My small world crumbled down in front of me, that day-it was the worst day of my life. The most painful day.

His flight crashed on their way to Australia.

For a day, we didn't got any information because no bodies were found.

But after a day, his b-body got identified."

A lonely tear escaped from the younger's eyes. He bite his lips hard to control himself.

Taehyung sat beside him and hugged him sideways. Patting his waist and shoulders to calm his boy.

"Take a deep breath baby. "

Jungkook took a deep breath and continued,

"I didn't cried that day. I went to our secret place, it was a hill top and cursed myself, beat myself...

Later, I tried to suicide but pappa and momma came to Australia after seeing the news.

They forced me to go with them back to Korea. They tried a lot to console me.

I seek help from psychiatrist. After an year and a half, I became normal. I became the same boy before yugyeom came to my life."

Jungkook took a deep breath to not to cry again and looked at his husband and saw his both eyes filled with tears.

Jungkook hugged him tightly and stayed in silence.

"It is fate baby. Everything is fate. We cannot change that. "

"Mmm.But I miss him"

"Baby... He gave you a lots of beautiful memories to cherish till lifetime. He changed you to a better person. He have done all this to you. What you have to return is that, be the one you really are. The one smiling widely and enjoyed the moments with yugyeom. The one, who made friends. Yugyeom helped you to be the real you . He made you the better version of yourself. Okay...
Cherish the beautiful memories and create new memories. "

"I'll try Tae. I love you. "

" I love you too"

Taehyung layed on his back with Jungkook on top of him.

They closed their eyes and went into deep slumber.

Jungkook left like a load is liften from his chest. He felt an ease after many years.

~~~

Somewhere in heaven: Finally, you are in safe hands kookie.

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading..

Please vote and comment 🙏

I love you❤🌈

They are on FIRE 🔥🔥🔥...

PTD ON STAGE 💜✨💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.6K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
293K 13.3K 47
Jeons are the biggest name in the industry and they love their only son who is so obedient to them. Or is their son obedient? Jeon Jungkook the only...
136K 3.5K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
247K 9.3K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...