THE GRINCH ORIGIN STORY

Od icanbeboyfriend

We all know the grinch is green, and his parents are not! Who are the grinches real parents?? Well... Více

GOD POV
SATAN POV
GOD POV
SATAN POV
GOD POV
GRINCH POV
SATAN POV
GOD POV
GOD POV
SATAN POV
GRINCH POV

SATAN POV

20 0 0
Od icanbeboyfriend

"BITCH I'M RIGHT NEXT TO YOU." I yelled this man was so high on drugs he couldn't even recognize my (beautiful sexy hot amazing beautiful) face. Like bRuH you boutta have my child. "YELL ENCOURAGING WORDS AT ME PRICK" God yelled back.

"OF BB PUSHHH" I screamed.

God let out a bloodcurdling scream so loud that it shattered the window. But it also did something else. Out popped a green objet from his godussy that flew into the hospital wall, going at such a speed that it went right through the wall, a loud thud at the end. (Tf is that baby goin- )IS THAT MY BAYBAY?!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.3M 271K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
254K 29.1K 74
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...