The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

11.

2.9K 123 47
By RivkaKwon

"Well, well. Who do we have here?" 

"Ahhh!" A sudden voice emerge at the dark garage making the woman, Den yelled. In reflex, she tried to hit 'it' with the metal bat in her hand as hard as she could.

"This woman!" The voice said instinctively grabbing the incoming bat to his face.

"Why does every time we met you always hit me!?" He shouted at her as he forcibly grab the bat out of Den's hands. Den then backs away as the man suddenly steps forward out of the dark part of the garage. She now could see what the man look like. The man has pink-like cotton candy mullet hair which she oddly felt familiar with. The man has blue eyes and there are noticeable diamonds scars at each side of the man's mouth.

"Ah! The kidnapper!" Den said like a matter of fact as she accusingly points at the man.

"I'm not a kidnapper for Pete's sake!" The man said signing loudly. He then places the bat on his shoulder as he stared intently at the woman in front of him.

'She's so small.' He thought.

"Y-you're not going to hit me right?" Den nervously asked, attempting to divert the man's attention as she tried unnoticeably grab something behind her back.

'I swear there's a lot of sturdy sticks in here!' She thought to herself.

She then smiled innocently at her captor.

"Why? Are you scared?" He said teasingly as a small grin crept to his handsome face making the woman flinch.

'All I want is to stay alive after this night.'

'And why do Emma's uncles so dangerously handsome!? That's so unfair!'

The man then slowly approached the woman in front of him until he cornered her at the garage wall. He then placed his hand at the wall beside her head (like a kabedon or something) as he stared at her with interest. He was looking at her face like he was studying it. 

Silence then followed as the two just stared at each other as no one bothered to say something.

"Your not the woman my boss fucked right?" The man said caughting the woman off-guarded. Den then widened her eyes in shock as she was offended by what he just said.

'Does he think that I just randomly opened my legs for someone!?'

"Sanzu stop that. We told you many times that she's not." Another voice that sounds annoyed said making the two look where the voice came from.

"Kokonoi, you're ruining the mood." The man, Sanzu said as he stand up straight and just acted as nothing happened.

"Ms. Laurent, I apologized on that man's behalf. He does not learn proper manners while growing up." The white-haired man said as he bowed a little to the woman. The woman just looks at him in shock.

'Thank you for apologizing but compared to what that idiot did, you should apologize for entering my cafe without any notice!' She thought glaring at the man.

"I can see that." The woman said sarcastically as she looks up and down at the pink-haired man. The two men just look at her in amusement.

'And here I thought she would say it's alright as Sanzu just threatened her a while ago.' Kokonoi thought as he smiled at the woman. 'Interesting.'

"This woman!--"

"Enough Sanzu. The boss is waiting." Koko said, she then approach the woman. "Please follow me, madam."

'Enough with the madam! I'm young and single! Why do these people treat me like I'm an old wife of some boss or something.' She thought. She was about to complain but the pink-haired mannerless man just grab her arm and started to walk inside the cafe.

"Hey, you! That hurts!" She said as she attempts to free herself from the grasp of the maniac.

"Really? Did you know how many sleepless nights I had because of what you did to me?" Sanzu said as he looks menacingly at the woman. The woman just scowls at him.

'That sounds so wrong...' The woman thought as she glared at the man.

"Well sorry sir, I didn't know that you're that fragile!" She said as she kicks his kneecaps, making the man kneels on the ground. Den then used this situation to free herself from the grasp of the man.

" I can walk on my own, you bastard." She said as she was dusting some invisible dirt on her clothes. She then turns around and walks straight to where the cafe entrance is located.

The other man that was with them, who was silently observing the quarrel, Kokonoi, then approached the pink-haired man chuckling while covering his face.

"You alright there?" He asked.

"Shut up!" Sanzu shouted as he stands up and jog to where the woman is now while limping. Kokonoi just let out a hard laugh as to how a small and fragile-looking woman made one of the notorious executives of Bonten limp with just a kick.

 -----

"Hey."

"Shut it!" The brunette said as she glared at the purple head in front of her. Her friend just run-off to their cafe establishment a while ago, entrusting the little blonde child in her care.

"Oh~ Feisty as always, hun." The man said, smirking as he looks at the tense woman in front of him. 

'Why does this man still here? Can't he just get the hell out of this place!?' The woman thought as she still glared like daggers at him. The man just smiles at her as he raised his hands, like surrendering.

"Auntie, when will we enter the house?" The blonde child asked as she tiredly rubs her eyes.

"Why Princess? Are you sleepy? Should I carry you?" Guini said as she lifts the child and carries her. The child, Emma, then wrap her arms around the woman's neck as she placed her head to her shoulder.

"~All those days watching from the windows~," The brunette started to sing while patting the child's head softly.

"~All those years outside looking in, 

All that time never even knowing, 

Just how blind I've been~"

The man who is with them just looks at the singing woman who was carrying his cute little niece affectionately in front of him in astonishment. He did not expect that she would just randomly sing a lullaby to the sleepy Emma-chan despite knowing that her friend might be in trouble right now. He then did not realize that he was smiling gently at the cute scene in front of him.

"~Now I'm here blinking in the starlight

Now I'm here suddenly I see

Standing here it's all so clear

I'm where I'm meant to be~" Guini then just continued on singing even though she was greatly bothered by the intense stare of the man who was, unfortunately, one of Emma's uncles.

'I'll poke this man's eyes if he did not stop staring!' The woman thought angrily.

"~And at last I see the light

And it's like the fog has lifted

And at last, I see the light

And it's like the sky is new~"

Rindou, still in awe can't help but hummed as the woman sings. Of course, he knew the song, as they always watch Disney movies, especially the Princesses because their own Princess likes it.

'She's good.' He thought.

"~And it's warm and real and bright

And the world has somehow shifted~" Guini could feel the slow breathing of the child as Emma shifted her head to the nook of her neck. But even though she knew that the child is now asleep she still continue the song as she is almost at the end of the chorus.

"~All at once everything looks different

Now that I see you~" As Guini ended the song, he could tell that the man is still looking at them without even thinking that he looks like a peeping creep.

"You're good at singing," Rindou said as he slow clapped at the woman's performance. Guini on the other hand, who was not really in the mood to talk just ignored him.

The man then approached them suddenly without making any noise. And because of his unexpected move, that made the woman almost stumble in shock at the unforeseen presence of the man. Luckily for them, Rindou's fast reflex helped them, as he gently wrapped his arm to the woman's waist and support the sleeping child that was clinging to her.

"What the heck? Are you a mushroom or something!" The woman whisper-shout at the man, not wanting to accidentally wake up the child in her arms.

"No. I'm a human being. " He said as his arm is still on her waist.

'Yeah, right.' She thought as she frowned at the man who was giving her his most devilish smile.

'The heck with this man?'

"Err, yeah. Thanks anyway." Guini said as she slaps the man's hand away from her. She then looks at the child if she was still sleeping peacefully. And behold, as she still is.

"Can I get the beautiful lady's name in front of me?" Rindou said flirtatiously. Guini then looks at him, then to her left and then her right in confusion.

"The child is indeed beautiful but she's too young for and she is your niece," Guini said with a deadpanned look on her face. The man just then look at her with wide shocked eyes then started to laugh out hard.

"Hahahaha, oh my! Hahahaha, I-- I did not expect that!" He said as he bent down, wrapping his arms to his tummy while continued on laughing. Guini just stared at the almost crying man in front of her because of laughter and thought,

'He's not gonna die because of laughter right?'

"Whew!" The man then stands up straight still giggling a little. "What's your name, Miss?" He said.

"Well, it's not like you don't know" Guini answered sassily.

'They knew our address so they probably knew our names already.' She thought.

"True," Rindou said, not denying anything. "But it is better to hear it from your own lips."

The woman just then stared at him in silence, thinking if she would say her name or not.

'There's no point of not answering anyway.' She then sigh. 

"Guinivere. Guinivere Revas."

"Nice to meet you, Guinivere. I'm Rindou Haitani, your own Arthur." Rindou said she grabs the woman's free hand and kissed it. Amused at the man's action, Guini just smiled at him sarcastically and said,

"You know that Guinivere was never faithful."

"So does Arthur." Rindou said back at the woman which made the woman laugh a little.

"Then should I be Lancelot or what?" A sudden voice said making Rindou and Guni flinched. Rindou then grabbed his gun as he stood in front of the woman and the sleeping child like he was protecting them. He then point his gun where he heard the voice.

"Chill lil' brother." The man with purple hair similar to Rindou's said while he raised his arms. He then chuckled softly at them.

'Can't believe this brat did not recognize his own brother's voice just because he was flirting with a woman.' The newly arrived man thought.

"The boss wants you guys inside." He said as he walks over to the woman.

"You look tired so I'll hold our Princess at the moment." He said as he gently unwrapped Emma to the woman.

"Lil' brother, lead the way." 

-----

Author's Note:

Hiii! How are 'ya? I hope life's been good. Anyways, HAPPY 1K READS! Yay!

Thank you so much for reading!

Please Vote, Comment and Follow!

03/21/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
463K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...