Tian Bu Zhi Chi

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED ASSOCIATED NAMES : It's not too late for the sweetness ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
EXTRA 1

EXTRA 2

195 3 0
By Kessho_Yuki

1.

chi yu and fu zhiyu had a quarrel.

the reason began when chi yu graduated at the graduation ceremony, fu zhiyu silently gave him a valuable sports car and refused to explain the source of the funds. because fu zhiyu was studying medicine, chi yu thought about it and finally thought of the best possibility.

the boy in the bachelor's uniform sat in the driver's seat, touched the logo of the carriage in the center of the steering wheel, and said in a dignified tone: "pay the eucalyptus." "

"are you going to trade in organs?"

chi yu's speculation is not empty, he just watched an american movie two days ago, telling the story of doctors stealing patients' organs during surgery. for chi yu, the sudden sudden wealth is mostly because of winning the lottery, but the person who wins the lottery will not be the one who pays the end.

fu zhiyu's clever head, unwilling to do anything that wasted his luck, everything he had gained so far stemmed from his efforts.

fu zhiyu did not answer him, but slowly stretched out his hand, brushed aside the tassel on his bachelor's hat, and said softly: "the photographer at the graduation ceremony took the longest time to take pictures of you." "

what are you talking about?

"i said." fu zhiyu put down his hand, leaned back, and his eyes stopped on chi yu's face for a long time before he said, "if the car doesn't drive away again, you will have to pay fifteen more knives for parking." "

chi yu was not as confused as before, fu zhiyu thought so.

chi yu was persistent and simple, he didn't have so many twists and turns, a tendon from the top of his head to his toes. the two occasionally quarrel in the united states, such as whether the batman vs superman movie is good or not, such as when fu zhiyu began to like him.

he had dealt with the past with three words and two words, and now he was staring at him for a moment with those dark eyes.

the air conditioner in the car was very large, and the black hat spike swayed with the wind, and fu zhiyu leaned forward and grabbed the hat spike that swayed left and right with one hand.

"congratulations on graduation." fu zhi's gaze moved down and landed on the boy's tight lips. the fingers holding the hat spike gradually loosened, fu zhiyu's hand covered the cold back of chi yu's neck, and his body moved closer a little, fu zhiyu turned his head sideways, the tip of his nose touched, and a kiss landed on his chin.

the soft and dry lips revealed a gap, and chi yu opened his mouth before fu zhiyu kissed it.

"pay to stop eucalyptus." chi yu's throat knot rolled up and down, and his upper body stood straight and stiff. fu zhi eucalyptus still maintained the posture he had just taken, and the hat spike blown up by the air conditioner wind touched his temple one by one, and fu zhi eucalyptus sighed and sat up straight.

he looked at chi yu's serious expression and wanted to laugh a little, chi yu never worked learning, but he was always persistent in strange things.

but chi yu's college was still a bit useful, at least chi yu now knew that showing such an expression would make him surrender.

2.

chi yu looked a little dazed at the thick printing paper thrown on the coffee table, because there were too many things, and he found a copy of the chinese from a few thick stacks of english materials. after a cursory glance, it was densely packed with professional terms about medicine, and chi yu put it on the table again, clasped his hands on his chest and said solemnly: "you said it yourself, i am too lazy to read." "

fu zhiyu spoke very slowly, but chi yu did not understand a word, and in the midst of being surrounded by many medical terms, chi yu captured a message.

"when did you invest in a company?"

"when i was a sophomore." fu zhiyu bent down and sorted out the information that chi yu had messed up, "there was a project in china and the school, and at that time there was a shortage of funds, so i voted for the whole prize." "

"so now that company is going public?"

"not really." fu zhiyu stood in front of him, looking at him condescendingly and smiling, "it's just a few relatively large businesses." "

chi yu's original posture of being ready to attack at any time was less than half, and his two arms collapsed softly on the sofa, his eyes were a little confused, and his tone was uncertain, "when did you talk?" "

"those weeks you finalized." fu's voice fluttered lightly, as if in those weeks, the person who picked up the lights and fought to help him review his homework until the early hours of the morning was not him. fu zhiyu saw that chi yu did not speak for half a day, so he sat down beside him, and the soft and fluffy sofa sank into a large piece.

chi yu heard fu zhi eucalyptus ask him softly what was wrong, he just shook his head, and finally gambled, shaking his hands into a fist and smashing hard into the palm of fu zhi's spread hand.

whatever he could, he spent money to buy him a sports car, and what else could he do.

3.

soon after fu arrived in the united states, they moved out of the tevez family.

before leaving, tevez stood at the door of the house, tearfully hugging him for a long time, and the newly cut sideburns of chi yu went straight back, and finally paid to stop eucalyptus with a black face to pull him away.

li che sent them all the way down the mountain until all the luggage was stuffed into the trunk, and then he spoke very slowly and said, "i will not tell your father about your removal." "

"so i'm bothering you." li che paused and said, "trouble you to take care of yourself, don't find trouble for me." "

li che has never spoken well, but fortunately, chi yu will not either.

fu zhiyu started the car, and chi yu rolled down the car window and stuck his head out, laughing at li che and shouting, "dog cub! your father and i are gone! seeing that li che's face was getting darker and darker, most of the teeth and flowers of chi yu's smile were exposed, and before he could say the second half of the sentence, he was grabbed by the neck of fu zhiyu next to him and dragged back.

"can you get past your head when you scold people?" fu zhiyu withdrew his hand and straightened the steering wheel, "he's a puppy, you're his daddy, then what are you." "

chi yu didn't answer the call, he tilted his head to the side, and after half a day he muttered: i am your grandfather.

4.

the days of two people living together are not easy, and fu zhi's clever mind is not used in daily life, for example, on the question of how to bake bread without baking paste, fu zhi eucalyptus only has theoretical support.

chi yu didn't bother to discuss with him the change of temperature and dough fermentation, so he went back to his bedroom and tried to find an easy-to-understand answer on baidu encyclopedia.

the answer was found, and he found one more deleted email.

it was an offer from a pharmaceutical company, simple in wording, but with great appeal.

for example, shares, dividends, and what paid leave and so on.

the light of the computer screen reflected on chi yu's face, and his eyebrows became brighter and brighter, and he took the computer and walked out of the bedroom. fu zhiyu stood with his back to him, as if he heard his footsteps, and turned around as he said, "is it the same as i said..."

the screen is facing fu, which is a recently deleted email from the pharmaceutical company he invested in.

"why don't you talk to me?" chi yu closed the pen and stood barefoot on the ground.

"there's nothing negotiable about that." fu zhiyu smiled and turned around, casually pulling off the side of the charred bread, "i don't want to go again." "

chi yu approached, reached out and grabbed the hem of fu zhiyu's clothes, and the force was so great that it forced fu zhiyu to turn around and face him.

"do you really want to be a doctor?"

fu zhiyu's voice was very soft, "think." "

5.

chi yu disappeared early in the morning.

fu zhi eucalyptus sat on the bed, his left hand on his side, the soft sheets cold and fluttering, without a trace of temperature.

there is no text message or phone call on the phone except for a message reminding you of payment. fu zhiyu dialed chi yu's phone, and within a few seconds, a mechanical female voice sounded on the phone.

chi yu did not answer the phone, thinking that it was because of yesterday's temper tantrums. fu zhiyu was not too worried, after all, no matter how late chi yu ran, he would still go home in the end. so he went to class step by step, did experiments, and finally pretended to be sick during the professor's question session and drove home.

there was no one in the house.

fu zhiyu glanced at the watch, it was only 7:50 p.m., not too late. because he still had group homework to complete, fu zhiyu carried the bench and sat in the doorway, turned on the laptop, and connected to the video call of the study group.

except for fu zhiyu himself, everyone in the group found him absent-minded. his eyes were always empty, and the fingers hanging on the keyboard took a long time to ring, and sometimes when asked fu zhiyu's opinion, his face flashed a trace of stagnation, and then he whispered in agreement.

this state lasted until eight twenty, the footsteps from far to near, fu zhiyu raised his eyes, and watched the door open a slit outward.

fu closed the computer, and he strode forward, blocking chi yu at the door.

chi yu opened his mouth to say something, but fu zhiyu suddenly leaned over and approached him, then grabbed the doorknob and slammed the door shut. fu zhiyu didn't have any expression, just looked down at him condescendingly, and said in a flat tone: "eight twenty-three." "

"you've been out there for almost ten hours."

"and didn't answer my phone."

seeing that chi yu did not answer the call, fu zhiyu only felt that his temples were vibrating violently with his heartbeat, and he grabbed chi yu's arm, and before he could have a seizure, he saw chi yu frown and hiss.

fu zhiyu subconsciously let go of his hand, and then took a step back, and his right hand, which had just grabbed chi yu's arm, hung in the air at a loss.

"i went for a check-up." chi yu tucked the white folder in his hand into fu zhi's arms, covered his left arm and scolded and grinned, "fucking smoked several tubes of lao tzu's blood." "

"where are you uncomfortable?" fu zhiyu looked down at the folder, turning the page quickly, but not a word was missed.

"it's just a little bit of anemia." chi yu snatched the clip from fu zhiyu, turned back a few pages, and then handed it back.

"fu zhi eucalyptus, my heart is fine."

"so." chi yu frowned and smiled, revealing neat white teeth, "you go and do what you like." "

6.

there were many words that night, and fu zhiyu sat on the carpet and listened to the indictive chatter of the people across from him.

he said a lot, but fu zhiyu only remembered one sentence, and chi yu moved to his side, and his coiled knee touched the instep of his foot.

"i'm not stupid.")

"you don't like to study medicine at all, you always yawn when you do your homework."

"and i don't like the way you take a scalpel to undo a guinea pig." chi yu lowered his head and skimmed his lips, stretching out two fingers to poke at his knees a few times.

fu zhiyu reached out and grabbed chi yu's wrist, thought about it and said, "i didn't dislike studying medicine. "

chi yu retorted faster, he grabbed fu zhiyu's ring finger and raised his chin, "fart." "

the two suddenly became very quiet, and the folder resting on the floor rolled up a page, and on the small half-amputated arm that chi yu revealed, there was still a leather band mark tied when the blood was drawn, and a red one across the wrist.

"and even if i have a problem."

"do you think i'll let you give me a caesarean section?" chi yu shrugged his nose with some disgust, "you cut open my stomach, the blood is like a fountain of nourishment, and the heart, liver, spleen, lungs, and kidneys let you see it all over again." "

"i don't want to."

fu zhiyu lowered his head and blinked, his fingers rubbing the marks on chi yu's wrists, uneven.

"surgery will not see the heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys, just a small opening."

"right, right, right." chi yu smacked his lips impatiently, "you know how to do more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.2K 224 8
When Cale opened up his eyes, he saw himself inside an unfamiliar place. In front of him was two muscular man. One has white hair, bronze skin and bl...
42.1K 2.4K 63
Continuation from 201
2.5K 131 13
[Status: Completed, Short-Story] ========= Yan Guang loves Xiao Weiyuan. And Xiao Weiyuan... loves him back. But the distance must not be crossed... ...