Tian Bu Zhi Chi

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED ASSOCIATED NAMES : It's not too late for the sweetness ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2

Chapter 58

196 1 0
By Kessho_Yuki

fu applied for the exchange student program from the first day of entering the school, and as the most popular student among the professors in the school, fu's application was approved not long after it was handed in.

shao yingran sat on the bed with his face held, he stammered, looked at fu zhiyu, who did not say a word and only cared about packing his luggage, sighed, and said: "you are also too anxious, next year there is a better exchange student project, with your results, you can definitely ..."

"i can't wait." fu zhiyu interrupted with a loud voice, and the hand that folded the clothes did not stop, saying: "if you can't explain it clearly on the phone, you can only explain it in person." "

"it doesn't take a few words to explain in person." fu zhiyu rolled up his clothes and smiled, "he's honest." "

shao yingran didn't expect fu zhiyu to talk about his boyfriend so clearly, he scratched his head, smiled and said: "the tutor is really strict." "

at four o'clock in the morning, shao yingran was rolling over on the bed and couldn't sleep, he turned to his side and looked at the black suitcase lying behind the door. at first, he was not accustomed to paying for eucalyptus, for example, he seemed to have innate superiority, experiments were done faster than others, and he did not have to pick up the review of the night battle before the exam.

SHAO YINGRAN HAS BEEN A CHILD OF OTHER PEOPLE IN OTHER PEOPLE SINCE HE WAS A CHILD, HE HAS EXCELLENT GRADES, AND HE HAS NEVER LET HIS PARENTS WORRY ABOUT GOING TO SCHOOL SINCE HE WAS A CHILD. EVEN WHEN I CAME TO S UNIVERSITY, I WAS DIRECTLY EXEMPTED FROM THE COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND WENT STRAIGHT UP FROM THE JUNIOR CLASS.

BUT FU ZHIYU BROKE ALL THIS, EVERY TEACHER PRAISED HIM, AND THE PROVINCIAL CHAMPION OF THE COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DID NOT GO TO THE A UNIVERSITY, BUT CAME TO THE S UNIVERSITY, WHICH RANKED SECOND IN THE WORLD. SHAO YINGRAN STILL REMEMBERED THAT ON THE DAY OF THE OPENING OF THE SCHOOL, FU ZHIYU GAVE A SPEECH IN THE AUDITORIUM, AND THE TEETH AND FLOWERS OF THE PRINCIPAL SITTING UNDER THE STAGE LAUGHING WERE LEAKED OUT.

shao yingran felt that it was the reason why he did not take the college entrance examination that made fu zhiyu so popular.

but in fact, fu zhiyu is better than him in all aspects, and the learning experiment is better than that, even the tai chi of sports electives, fu zhiyu also plays the clouds and flows. it is said that it only takes seven days for people to develop habits, shao yingran feels quite accurate, after seven days, he is indeed used to the fact that fu zhiyu is better than him, naturally, integrated.

thinking of this, shao yingran suddenly rolled over and sat up from the bed and whispered, "fu zhi eucalyptus, have you slept?" "

"nothing."

"can we talk?"

"no, you can't."

FU ZHIYU ANSWERED QUICKLY, AND SHAO YINGRAN KNEW THAT HE WAS NOT ASLEEP, SO HE MUTTERED TO HIMSELF, "I DIDN'T KNOW WHY YOU CAME TO S UNIVERSITY BEFORE, BUT I JUST SEEMED TO UNDERSTAND." "

"did you come here to exchange projects?" the person on the opposite bed was lying with his back to shao yingran, the dark gray thin blanket was flat on the waist, no matter how many times he saw it, shao yingran would still be startled by the sleeping posture that paid the rules of the eucalyptus.

shao yingran was used to talking to himself, he didn't need to pay for the answer, and after a while he continued: "i don't mean to offend, i just want to ask." "

"loved... is there any difference between liking a boy and liking a girl? thinking of his first love that had ended before he began, shao yingran sighed deeply and said weakly: "is there more common language, after all, they are all men." "

"i don't know." fu zhiyu suddenly opened his mouth, with a slight nasal voice, "i like what he likes too early, and i haven't compared it with others." "

shao yingran didn't know what to do, and after a long time, he nodded in the darkness.

the day after fu zhiyu left, shao yingran did not send it, but forcibly stuffed a book in fu zhiyu's backpack, called reflections on life. fu zhiyu turned over, and on the blank page of the book, he saw shao yingran's twisted chinese characters: i wish you a bright future, and i wish you a bright future.

fu zhiyu had read the book five years ago, but he didn't tell shao yingran, just sent a text message and said thank you.

on the plane to the united states, fu zhiyu had a short and quiet dream, in which he and chi yu stood side by side in the kitchen, arguing over whether the potatoes should be shredded or sliced. chi yu was determined to slice, but he wanted to shred.

on the way to chi yu's residence, fu zhi thought that if chi yu bit the slice, then it would be sliced.

fu zhiyu dragged his suitcase and looked at the door number on the door of each villa, which should be in front. in fact, finding chi yu did not take him much time, and when he turned a small corner, fu zhiyu saw chi yu standing in the doorway, wearing a dark purple sweatshirt.

beside him stood another man, his back to fu zhiyu, holding chi yu's arm in his left hand.

the sound of the wheel rubbing against the ground was not loud, but chi yu turned his head inexplicably, just bumping into fu zhiyu's eyes. the teenager who had been arguing with people suddenly silenced, and the man next to him also wondered, and turned back to chi yu's gaze.

fu zhiyu's steps were very large, he did not care about the crooked suitcase in his hand, took a few steps up the steps, raised his hand to grasp the man's hand on chi yu's forearm, and said coldly: "let go." "

"who are you?" fu zhiyu's gaze left the somewhat confused face of the man in front of him, and he sniffed and looked indoors and saw a man standing at the top of the stairs, wearing a white linen shirt.

he walked over quickly, pulled the man leaning on the door frame behind him, looked at him coldly, and whispered, "what are you doing?" "

chi yu, who was standing on the sidelines, seemed to be able to return to god, and he suddenly opened his arms, and his movements were stiff but he did not hesitate to embrace him.

"pay to stop eucalyptus." chi yu's voice was very soft, and the arm around his neck tightened again, and he called his name softly: "fu zhi eucalyptus." "

li che's impression of dealing with cessation probably became bad from that moment, and he retracted the evaluation of "good looking" and "looking smart" in dealing with cesspost, but still thought that chi yu and fu zhiyu were born a pair.

"one has no brains, one has no emotional intelligence." li che threw the ticket in his pocket on the table, dropped this unsalty sentence and turned around and went into the bedroom.

CHI YU DID NOT REFUTE IT, BECAUSE BEFORE HE ENTRUSTED LI CHE TO ASK FOR NBA TICKETS, LI CHE GOT IT.

it was a showdown between two top teams, the audience was almost full, and fu zhiyu walked in front of chi yu to open the way for him, and reached back with his hand behind as he descended the stairs.

the thin white fingers gently ticked the hook, as if with demagogic strength, chi yu raised his arm and took fu zhiyu's hand.

because of fu zhiyu, chi yu did not have the heart to look at the basketball at all, and hanging between the gaps in the seat were the hands of two people clasped tightly. the palms of the two of them were sweating, fu zhiyu slowly withdrew his hand, chi yu looked puzzled, watched fu zhiyu reach over his other hand, grasp his wrist, put the sweaty palm on his pants and rub it, and very naturally changed hands, continuing to buckle with his ten fingers.

the process is very natural, like rehearsing many times.

chi yu wanted to taunt him, but the audience who had originally looked at the stadium all brushed up at them, and chi yu looked up in confusion and saw that on the big screen facing the two of them, his and fu zhiyu's faces were framed by a huge pink love in the middle.

it's the kiss cam of a basketball game, meaning that two people captured on a big screen, whether gender or otherwise, are going to kiss.

surrounded by not-so-kind booing, the two asian boys were captured by kiss cams with embarrassed faces. most people have the attitude of watching jokes, chi yu looks at their own somewhat embarrassed face on the screen, and unnaturally removes their eyes.

the fingers on the back of his hand suddenly tightened, and the boy next to him turned around and pulled his chin to force chi yu to face him. chi yu saw fu zhiyu turn his head slightly sideways, his eyes were down, landing on his lips, and then he kissed him without hesitation.

the tip of the tongue pry open chi yu's teeth, the hot skin is close to each other, chi yu holds his breath, his eyes are unnaturally closed, and his eyelashes flutter slightly. but he didn't hesitate any longer, and raised his arms and looped them around the neck of the eucalyptus.

in the midst of the deafening screams and applause, lips and teeth melted, and the heartbeat rattled and covered the noise around them. surrounded by strange days, for the first time they are not afraid of the eyes of others, do not care about other people's discussions, just a simple hope, can love each other forever.

more than ten years of scattered thoughts, made up of the love that is now angular and angular, chi yu slowly opened his eyes, and saw the teenager's love hanging at the top of his eyebrows and lips.

and chi yu is willing, sinking in this love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.5K 31
2️⃣ - Дууссан ✅ 2020.01.01 - 2020.06.14 Худалчуудын хайранд тавтай морил. Тэд бүгд өөр өөрсдийнхөөрөө тоглож эцэст нь чамайг хаяад явах болно. Харин...
34.4K 3.1K 25
He could still see her smiling in his dreams. He could hear her laugh, smell her fragrance, taste her savors. He could feel her by his side, holding...
761K 14.4K 58
Meet Carol. Carlos little sister. When she, her friends, and brother go to Auradon, what secrets will she unlock? *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 48 Chapters...
270K 4.6K 36
Living in Jasper Nevada, Nova's life takes a turn when she becomes part of the Autobot and Decepticon war. What secrets and adventures lies ahead of...