Tian Bu Zhi Chi

Por Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED ASSOCIATED NAMES : It's not too late for the sweetness ... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2

Chapter 51

58 1 0
Por Kessho_Yuki

in the next few days, chi yu was no longer coming to school.

fu zhi's words were originally few, and now even a smile is rare. as a person who knew the inside story, wang xiao thought that he had an obligation to comfort the xueba in the back seat, and several times he turned around to say something, but he couldn't say a word to shangfu zhiyu's calm gaze. wang xiao feels that fu zhi eucalyptus is also a late festival, and in the first two years of high school, fu zhi eucalyptus is a good baby on the tip of every teacher's heart, and is a model for each student to learn.

but the third year of high school has not been open for a long time, and fu zhiyu has already left five times early. classes also became absent-minded, and self-study classes always did the rolls, staring at the blank rolls in a daze. however, yomo played well before, and fu zhi's grades did not decline, but the teachers no longer nagged him as an example.

wang xiao was different from others, he felt that fu zhiyu was very good, more like a person than when he only knew how to study before.

in the second year of high school, all the knowledge points in the high school have basically been completed, and the teacher can do so much, and the rest depends on the students' self-awareness. in the quiet of the classroom, only the rustle of writing could be heard, and even the cough was suppressed. by this time, everyone was taking care of themselves, and the occasional skipping and tardiness of fu zhiyu was not so obvious.

the back door of the classroom was hidden, fu zhiyu pushed the door in with his head hanging down, and his elbow accidentally bumped into lin chuan, who was sitting by the door, and fu zhiyu said sorry carelessly. lin chuan shrugged his nose, sniffed at fu zhiyu, and lowered his voice: "your smoking addiction is a bit big these days." "

fu zhiyu sighed and replied, and lin chuan also knew that what he said didn't work, after all, lin jing had also come to knock a few times. fu zhi eucalyptus was always on his lips, but as soon as he got out of class, there was no shadow, and when he came back, he was full of smoke. learning good people to do anything is worthy of forgiveness, lin jing probably also found it useless to talk more, and it is also a turn a blind eye to deal with the matter of stopping eucalyptus smoking.

lin chuan turned around and planned to continue writing the scroll, listening to fu zhiyu's footsteps stagnate, and then the cold voice of the teenager sounded in the classroom.

"whose roll."

the small and small voice attracted the attention of many people, and many people who buried their heads in the problem straightened up and twisted their bodies to look at the back of the classroom. the two tables in the corner seemed to have been moved, and the pen that fu zhiyu had placed on the table fell to the ground, and the empty table on the side was piled with rolls that had been made.

the sugar paper that was originally placed on the table was casually thrown on the ground.

fu zhiyu didn't seem to see the pen he dropped on the ground, he stepped straight over, reached out and picked up a scroll, looked at it roughly from beginning to end, he raised his head, glanced at the people in the class, and shook the scroll in his hand, "who is zuo jingwen." "

"your 66-point roll is misplaced."

there was a burst of laughter in the classroom, and the girl sitting in the second row with a ponytail ran over with her head down, her ears were red, and she didn't know whether she was embarrassed by her grades or if she was in the same class for so long, but fu zhiyu didn't even know her name and was embarrassed. she stood in front of fu zhiyu and stammered, "i can't put down my drawer, and i think chi yu won't come back..."

fu zhiyu laughed lightly, and he lifted the corner of his lips and asked, "who said he wouldn't come back?" "

the girl looked up in a daze, and the non-aggressive face of shangfu zhiyu was startled by the coldness under his eyes. fu zhiyu took a thick stack of rolls on the table and held out her hand to the girl, but she did not answer.

"only the top few are mine..." the girl reached out her hand tremblingly and took away the top few.

for the next ten minutes, fu zhiyu took the scroll in his hand, read the name on each scroll in just the right voice, and estimated the score for them by the way. when the rolls in his hand were finished, fu zhiyu bent down, picked up the sugar paper scattered on the ground one by one, and put them back in the empty drawer of the table next to him.

after doing this, the boy lay on his stomach on the table, his whole face buried in the crook of his arm, and let out a long breath, a voice very soft, with trembling and exhaustion.

the adjectives in the back were added by wang xiao himself, and two days before chi yu left, he used up the budget for buying thor's hand and set a table of dishes at the food stall next door to the school, in order to hold a farewell party for chi yu. wang xiao couldn't help but rejoice that chi yu's temper was strange that day, leaving him with few friends, plus five of them.

"this is the only time this is such a big deal in this life." wang xiao took up the plastic cup and drank the sprite inside before continuing, "brothers, let go and eat." "

chi yu took off his coat and put it on the back of the chair, and when he turned around, he realized that fu zhiyu was almost the same as the coat he was wearing today, a black cashmere coat and a light gray thread shirt. fu zhiyu turned his head sharply, looking at shang chiyu, thinking that he would frown and twist his face as usual.

but his eyebrows were soft, and he grinned and smiled, the eyelashes at the end of his eyes long and tugging.

hu yushan didn't notice the atmosphere here at all, he drank two sips of sprite and put down the cup, while calling the waiter, he said: how old people still drink sprite, not afraid of killing sperm. "

"it's coke that kills sperm." lin chuan spat out the chicken bones and answered vaguely.

hu yushan took out two red tickets from his pocket and handed them to the waiter, and after a while he brought a dozen beers from outside and slammed them on the table, and the waiter picked up the screwdrivers hanging on his belt and glanced at them, "how many bottles?" "

"full open."

hu yushan took the lead in holding the wine bottle, grunting and pouring it down, frightening lin chuan's eyes to dare not blink. fu zhi svenduo, he poured the beer cup by cup, and handed the cup that was not too full to chi yu. after three rounds of drinking, the heroic hu yushan had already held lin chuan's arm and kept calling his mother, and his face was flushed with unnatural redness. lin chuan held his head and scolded and laughed, and from time to time he slapped hu yushan's face, taking advantage of the fact that people were not awake to avenge the snow and hatred.

chi yu's amount of wine is obviously not very good, but the wine is considered excellent, after drinking wine, do not cry or make trouble, sit in the position with both hands holding their faces and smirking. fu zhiyu finished drinking the wine in the cup, turned his head to meet the gaze of chi yu, and moved his gaze down to the soft lips of the young yin hong.

"sleepy?" fu zhiyu raised an eyebrow and asked him, but lin chuan and hu yushan were really too noisy, and chi yu was still stunned and laughed, and did not hear fu zhiyu's words. fu zhiyu leaned over and leaned over to chi yu's ear and said again, "are you sleepy?" "

the hot and humid breath sprayed on the side of the neck, and chi yu itched to shrink his neck, but still nodded obediently.

"do you want to go home?" fu zhiyu continued, and chi yu nodded again. probably never seen such an obedient chi yu, fu zhiyu tilted his head, his lips rubbed chi yu's hot earlobes, paused, and said: "like me." "

fu zhiyu was waiting for him to nod, but chi yu stood up violently, pushed the stool he had just sat on aside and slowly squatted. chi yu looked up, the light reflected in his beautiful eyes, his lips were slightly open, and he replied with great seriousness: "like." after saying this, it was as if the power had been cut off, and he closed his eyes and planted it straight forward.

the violent beating in his chest cavity, the thick smell of wine made fu zhi's eyelids burn. he wrapped his hands around chi yu's waist, tapping his hands lightly on his back, up along the spine, covering the back of the boy's neck. it seemed that only the two of them were amplified by the focus, and the movement in their ears became blurred, and fu zhiyu heard his own voice, hoarse, "i like you too." "

it also happened that chi yuedi called at the end of the meal, and fu zhiyu took the mobile phone out of chi yu's coat and pressed the connection. rather than letting chi yu take a taxi, fu zhiyu would rather let chi yuedi pick him up, probably because he drank too much wine, and fu zhiyu felt that everyone was coveting chi yu's beauty. when wang xiao and fu zhiyu carried chi yu downstairs, chi yuedi's car had arrived, and the driver helped chi yu in and nodded at them.

it was hot and stuffy in the small restaurant, and when he came out, he was blown by the cold wind, and fu zhiyu felt that he was awake a little. chi yu sat in the car with his eyes closed, his head resting on the glass window, fu zhiyu felt that if the road was bumpy, chi yu's head would hurt. but he can't accompany chi yu back, he has to start getting used to the days when there is no chi yu, just start getting used to it from this second.

but habits seemed harder than expected, and the black sedan was fast, first turning into a small dot and then disappearing into the alley. fu zhiyu did not wear a coat, and the cold wind all whistled into his sweater, and the cold man snorted. the door of the shop is very close, just a few steps, but the feet seem to be nailed to the ground by cement, and they can't move a step.

fu zhi eucalyptus suddenly felt stomach pain, a series of convulsions made him want to shed tears, fu zhi eucalyptus supported his thighs and bent down, but the pain did not ease. he simply squatted on the ground and shrunk into a ball, reaching for the cigarette, but only touched the squashed cigarette box. there was a sudden weight on his shoulder, fu zhiyu did not look back, wang xiao stood behind him, holding back for half a day before he spoke: "if you had known that they would be separated, would you still like chi yu?" "

fu zhiyu didn't speak, he stared down at the ground, as if he was going to stare out a hole.

wang xiao sighed and turned upstairs, he had a heavy responsibility, and he had to find a way to send the two mentally handicapped people upstairs home. lin chuan and hu yushan usually look thin and small, but after drinking alcohol, it is like hormonal beatings, lying on the ground one by one and beating drunken fists. he had a hard time carrying lin chuan, and was walking out with his head stuffed, when suddenly someone pulled lin chuan's arm.

both of them silently did not speak, and it took half a day to stuff lin chuan and hu yushan into the taxi, and wang xiao turned his head to fu zhiyu and said, "i will send them both back." "

"i will." fu zhiyu opened his mouth coldly, and the answer to fei's question confused wang xiao.

"what?"

"if i had known i would have been separated from him." "i'll still be with him." this answer is not difficult to come up with, the boy's beautiful eyes, the beautiful curvature of the corners of the lips, and the micro-curled ends of the hair are all force majeure that constantly sinks to stop the eucalyptus.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.2M 258K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
26.9K 412 31
More imagines about the king of pop for you to enjoy! 🥳🤩🤓😇
3.2K 224 8
When Cale opened up his eyes, he saw himself inside an unfamiliar place. In front of him was two muscular man. One has white hair, bronze skin and bl...
23.3K 443 8
Just some Tommy AgeRe oneshots! Cover Art by Aichi 🎁 on Twitter :D