Tian Bu Zhi Chi

De Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED ASSOCIATED NAMES : It's not too late for the sweetness ... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2

Chapter 44

54 2 0
De Kessho_Yuki

the dry and cold wind occasionally jumped into the collar to make people shiver, and chi yuguang looked at fu zhiyu who was walking aside, the neck exposed to the air was slender and white, and the faintly exposed green tendons seemed to be showing off the flesh and blood of this age. the two walked side by side on the street, causing the passing girl to look sideways from time to time, and chi yu twisted his head to the side somewhat unnaturally, and leaned his shoulder towards the man's side.

the fat man's area is relatively large, plus wang xiao is wearing a big red down jacket, and a large ball of meat can be seen bouncing there from a long distance. when chi yu and fu zhiyu got closer, they heard the middle-aged male voice with a bit of grievance, sucking on his nose and shouting: "you two are too slow!" we're waiting here at noon! "

"look at my fine skin and tender flesh." wang xiao said as he pressed his face to chi yu's body, "blow this for a while and be old for a year." before he could touch chi yu's collar, a hand snapped into his face, stopping him from moving forward. fu zhiyu put his hand back in his pocket and casually took a few steps forward to block wang xiao's sight.

"did you buy a ticket?"

wang xiao took out two crumpled pieces of colored paper from his pocket, turned his head and nuzzled at the two people at the gate: "you and brother chi came late, and ji xiaoxiao directly bought the ticket." fu zhiyu turned his head sideways just to face the girl's line of sight, and ji xiaoxiao half squinted his eyes and shook his arm at him. there are not too many people in the playground around the new year, and coupled with the sudden drop in temperature in these days, there are few queues in the usually favored roller coasters and other high-altitude projects.

"there are not many people queuing up on the roller coaster." wang xiao packed the baked sweet potatoes into his bag, pulled lin chuan's arm and ran back and shouted, "let's go to the queue first and give you a place." "

"don't give chi yu zhan." fu zhiyu glanced at the person next to him, and smiled under his eyes: "he is afraid of heights." "

thoughts seemed to have been suddenly pulled to a few hours ago, warm gasps and sticky whispers, the red marks on the collarbone had not completely faded, obviously standing outside now standing outside frozen feet and necks hurt, but chi yu had the tip of his ear hot and his lips were dry. ignoring the gaze of the people around him, chi yu ran forward a few steps with his neck and stood behind wang xiao with a disdainful face: "fart, does lao tzu look like a person who is afraid of heights?" "

"i'll sit in the first row, and you'll all lie down behind me."

the young man's enthusiasm came and went quickly, and when chi yu sat down in the first row, the door of his head was tingled by the wind blown up by the loudspeaker. a figure suddenly appeared in the empty space on his side, star-eyed, and there was a bit of coldness between his eyebrows, but when he met his eyes, his eyebrows stretched, and the end of his eyes shrugged downwards softly. four long legs curled up in the less spacious seat, knees touching, fu zhiyu raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"don't be afraid, daddy protects you."

the real feeling of dizziness is like drinking too much wine, and the sight and brain have become less clear. the car was moving slowly on the track, the clattering sound seemed to be amplified countless times, and the chest held its breath but could not say anything. the little finger hanging on his side was aroused, and chi yu turned his head, only to feel that the face of the teenager next to him gradually enlarged, and finally the cold and soft touch landed on his lips.

the roller coaster was very slow when it was about to reach the top, as if even the heartbeat had slowed down a lot, and chi yu seemed to be able to hear the echo in his body. the strong wind blew from south to north, but it made the heart become hot, and the young man's whispering was scattered by the wind, but chi yu heard it clearly. fu zhiyu didn't know when he had this kind of ability, and just a few words burned his heart.

the howling wind blurred the vision, with a heartbeat, the little finger hidden behind him hooked tighter and tighter, silently stripping away the chi metaphor and the fear in the depths of the heart. everything around them quickly regressed, as long as the appearance of the people around them became clearer and clearer, the squinting eyes and the fine folds on the lips were clearly seen.

until the roller coaster finally stopped, the two tightly hooked fingers were still clasped together, chi yu turned his head, and saw that the teenager's originally soft hair was now piled up on the top of his head, and he laughed out loud. the cold wind blew his facial features numb, but the smile on the faces of the two became bigger and bigger, like kindergarten students who had finally eaten sugar.

wang xiao ran from the last row, did not look closely at the surging heat between the two, and smiled to himself: "the groove is also too fierce, i almost didn't get thrown out when i sat in the last row." he glanced back at ji xiaoxiao, who had a sluggish face, and the thief lowered his body and whispered, "ji xiaoxiao is a demon from somewhere, riding a roller coaster did not make a sound, but lin chuan trembled like a sieve cup." "

it's a shame to be a hero to save the united states.

chi yu rubbed his hair twice with his brow furrowed, and tilted his head to look at fu zhixuan: "lin chuan likes ji xiaoxiao?" "

fu zhiyu sighed faintly, raised an eyebrow and smiled and asked, "do you know who ji xiaoxiao likes?" the teenager's eyes narrowed, his dark eyes blinked twice, and he sneered and skimmed his head: "she likes who cares about my ass." fu zhiyu didn't answer the call, just smiled with his eyelashes down.

the next plot developed so quickly that chi yu and fu zhiyu stood at the door of the haunted house for half a day without saying a word. lin chuan waved excitedly at the two people standing not far away: "in the afternoon, we are the first batch, take advantage of the group performance inside to hurry in!" "

"if you're afraid, don't go in." fu zhiyu turned his head expressionlessly, paused, and continued, "i can accompany you outside." "

don't put on me. chi yu's face was pale, and he didn't know whether he had just been scared by the roller coaster or because he was not in a good mood now. he put his hands in his pockets and shrugged, "if you don't want to go in, daddy can understand..."

without waiting for him to finish speaking, fu zhiyu raised his legs and took a few steps, stopped at the door of the haunted house and turned around and raised his eyebrows at him to make a lip gesture: to die together.

it was common to squeak and scream in the haunted house, and the ghost screams continued from the beginning to the end, and wang xiao was the first to open the curtain and rushed out from inside, his face flushed. as soon as chi yu and fu zhiyu came out on their front feet, they heard wang xiao's hoarse voice like swallowing a bottle of sulfuric acid, because the high pitch that had just lasted for ten minutes now made him speak like a ghost.

"brother chi is still fierce, and he doesn't say a word when he goes in." wang xiao took out the water bottle from his bag, and poured several mouthfuls before he couldn't catch his breath: "but brother, you are also heavy, punching the west mountain fierce tiger and kicking the dragons of the four seas, and the staff inside are frightened." chi yu's face was not good, and he pulled open the zipper of his coat with some impatience, smacked his lips and frowned: "i'll go to the toilet." "

"wang xiao, you come with me." before wang xiao could react, the boy had already tightened his neck with his elbow, and he staggered to keep up. chi yu lowered his eyelids and smiled without smiling: "after a while, go to the toilet, find a pit with more water and push you to drown." "

it wasn't until the boy's figure disappeared around the corner that fu zhiyu, who had been straightening his back, gave a sigh of relief, he pursed his dry lips, and went to the side to pull out the cigarette case in his pocket. his fingertips tingled, remembering the hand in the haunted house that had just dragged his trouser leg through the gap, fu zhiyu knocked out a cigarette from the cigarette box and put it in his mouth, and the smoke that burned jumped up, and he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

the smoke was half burned, and fu zhiyu had not yet completely calmed down, planning to smoke another one before chi yu returned, but in a trance it seemed that he heard a familiar female voice. he walked to the inner corridor with a cigarette between his fingers, and the long-haired girl turned her back on him, her voice cold.

"i usually eat apples at home, and i have to peel them."

the boy standing opposite her kept his head down, until the girl turned to leave, and then he quietly raised his hand, but he never stopped her. when ji xiaoxiao just turned around, he saw fu zhiyu, and his expression was calm, as if he hadn't seen anything. it wasn't until she got closer that she could see the faint glow of fire between the boy's fingers, and the white smoke wrapped around his wrist bone.

"i already knew you weren't a good thing." ji xiaoxiao sneered, pulled the long hair hanging down on his chest behind him, and held out his hand to fu zhiyu.

the light of the fire illuminated the girl's eyelashes, and she took a deep breath and leaned her head against the wall.

"i'm going abroad." ji xiaoxiao opened her mouth coldly, feeling the gaze on her side, she dusted the soot between her fingers and continued, "not everyone has your open brain like that, i can't pass the 985 exam like this." "

"there are too many distractions, and you should not be able to calm down when transferring to another school, so you can simply run farther away." in fu zhiyu's memory, it seemed that this was the first time ji xiaoxiao had spoken so much to him, and although the two of them sat not far in the class, their hearts were clear to each other. it may be that shan's strength is too great, and the burning soot has fallen off, leaving the bare half without a little spark.

fu zhiyu took out a lighter and re-lit it, and paused for a while before he spoke: "you stuffed the love letter in the drawer of chi yu before, i took it away." "

ji xiaoxiao lowered his head and buttoned his nails, and sighed carelessly: "i know." although ji xiaoxiao hated fu zhiyu, he had to say that this was a person who was frank from head to toe, but in front of her, fu zhixiao was always full of emptiness, and stealing love letters was probably the most unseemly little trick he had ever made in his short life.

"but now that i think about it, it's better for him to be with you than to be snatched away by other women." ji xiaoxiao took another sip, the smoke ring was blown away by the wind, the girl seemed to be relieved, and her voice was a little less aggressive and sharp.

"it's just a real envy of you, accompanying his innocent childhood, and so many beautiful days to come."

ji xiaoxiao turned his head, his eyes were red, and he smiled and winked at him: what a jealous. "

fu zhiyu looked down at the smoke that was about to burn to the end, and raised his hand to his lips: "then you are jealous." yu guang caught the girl's gaze, and he smiled and received: "it won't be yours anyway, you can envy and be jealous if you want." ji xiaoxiao half squinted her eyes, looked at the figure on the other side and smiled, she suddenly approached the boy, raised her eyebrows and lowered her voice: "fu zhiyu, you are really not a good thing." "

the girl's unexpected approach made fu zhiyu stunned, and before she could dodge, ji xiaoxiao smiled and retreated a few steps. she shook the cigarette in her hand and said as she stepped back: "gone." "

if fu zhiyi didn't understand what ji xiaoxiao was a second ago, fu zhiyu rubbed his eyebrows helplessly when facing the pair of black painted eyes behind him. chi yu looked at the cigarette butt on the ground and said coldly, "now smoking still has to be matched, right?" "

chi yu looked at fu zhiyu leaning against the wall, his eyes bent and smiling into the shape of a crescent moon.

are you still laughing?

fu zhiyu shook his head, but the smile on his face did not diminish by half a point, he opened his arms at the boy, and his tone was soft: "don't laugh, come and hug." "

"hold your mother." don't overdo it, seeing that you are going to turn around and leave. the boy took the first step, grabbed his wrist and took him into his arms, wrapped his arms around his waist, and rubbed his forehead on his shoulder twice before he said: "if you want to be a mother, let me hold him for a while." "

"i'll call my aunt later and tell you that you're out there."

"hmm." the strength of the ring around his waist tightened even tighter, and chi yu felt that the person leaning on his shoulder was getting closer again, and the smell of tobacco sprayed on the side of his neck, and the sound of laughter sounded in his ears.

"if you want to recognize your mother, my mother will recognize you."

chi yu's mouth opened but he didn't make a sound, he suddenly didn't know whether to scold him for rolling, or to learn the appearance of fu zhiyu on the roller coaster, and also whispered that he loved him.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

270K 4.6K 36
Living in Jasper Nevada, Nova's life takes a turn when she becomes part of the Autobot and Decepticon war. What secrets and adventures lies ahead of...
71.5K 674 8
This is just a basic short story of Levi and Eren, I don't ship but the fan art hits different. Edit: This story only has 5 parts! The other 3 includ...
2.5K 131 13
[Status: Completed, Short-Story] ========= Yan Guang loves Xiao Weiyuan. And Xiao Weiyuan... loves him back. But the distance must not be crossed... ...
663K 68.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...