Tian Bu Zhi Chi

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED ASSOCIATED NAMES : It's not too late for the sweetness ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2

Chapter 41

54 2 0
By Kessho_Yuki

the boy stood in the empty hallway, barely making any noise except the occasional sound of flipping paper coming through the crack in the door. after entering the winter, the temperature drops day by day, and the dry and cold wind blows on the skin, making people can't help but take two steps backwards. fu zhiyu pulled the turtleneck sweater higher, and the lower half of his face was hidden in the collar, revealing only a pair of light brown eyes. even if his frozen face was molted, he still stubbornly stood in the air outlet, occasionally putting his frozen hand to his mouth and taking two breaths of hot air.

although fu zhiyu has good grades, he is not the first one to hand in the papers, he thinks that he is very intimate, if he writes fast and the accuracy rate is high, it will hit the self-confidence of other students. although chi yu disdainfully skimmed his lips after hearing this statement, his eyebrows were raised, and he said fiercely: "you disgusting people really have a set." "

thinking of this, fu zhiyu couldn't help but laugh out loud, and the laughter echoed in the long corridor, he smacked his mouth with some embarrassment, and refocused his gaze on the teenager who was frowning at the window of the house. he was the first to hand in the papers this time, and he didn't even check much, and after writing the last word, he picked up his bag and walked out. the school examination is divided according to the test results, he is in the first class, and the late yu is in the eleventh class.

"don't hand in the papers in advance, write them down."

chi yu waved his hand impatiently, and turned into the examination room with his hand in his pocket, as if he did not take his words seriously. but now, after forty minutes, chi yu was still honestly sitting in his seat, his chin against the table, sighing at the dense english words on the roll. i don't know how long time has passed, the people in the examination room have successively handed in the papers and walked out, and they are stunned when they see the frozen nose and red hair.

until the bell rang, the boy sitting in the position reluctantly rubbed his hair, but his eyes still stopped on the curl. his eyebrows, which had been tufted together, suddenly stretched, and he picked up the pen in his mouth, bent down to write something on the paper, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

as soon as chi yu opened the door, the cold wind that came over his face made him shiver unconsciously, he lowered his eyes to his coat, but he saw clean white sneakers not far away. look up and face the smiling eyes.

"when did you come?"

"just arrived." chi yu looked at the red tip of the boy's nose and the messy hair blown by the wind, and muttered softly.

compared with them, wang xiao obviously has no patience, as early as an hour ago, he sent countless selfies of beautiful faces in the chat group, saw that no one paid attention to him, and sent more than a dozen yellow emojis in a row. then ten minutes ago, he was kicked out by ji xiaoxiao. for high school students who take notes and write papers every day, the activities that can make them want to move are in addition to sports meetings and birthdays, whether it is their own birthday or not, as long as there is a birthday party, they are as happy as their own birthday.

fu zhiyu and chi yu had not yet entered the private room, and across the wall they could hear wang xiao shouting discontentedly in the room: did these two people elope for so long, usually this kung fu i three buns have entered the stomach. "

chi yu pushed open the door with a loud horn, quickly aimed his gaze at the fat man sitting opposite, and threw the bag on his shoulder at him: you eat less, you. "

probably because i just finished the test, the cold dish just came to the table and only turned around once and swept away, and the girl sitting on the side gently raised her eyebrows and put down her chopsticks, and said slowly: "this dish is also too difficult to eat." "

chi yu did not raise his head, and spit out the chicken bones in his mouth before he spoke: "don't eat outside and squat." he turned his head and poked the person next to him with his elbow: "what did you tell her to do?" "

fu zhiyu wiped his mouth, and yu guang glanced at chi yin, who was smiling on the side, and bent his eyes and said, "let the rich second generation experience how hard it is to live a commoner." chi yin seemed to be very pleased with this, and she raised her goblet at him, laughing and moaning, "that rich second generation wishes you a happy birthday." "

wang xiao couldn't take care of the ribs that had not yet been swallowed in his mouth, and his mouth was full of oil to touch the box in the bag behind him: "in order to show my respect for xueba, this gift is a huge amount of money i have spent." he wiped his mouth and walked over, tucked the gift box into fu zhi eucalyptus's arms, and added: "i have never bought such an expensive gift for my ex-girlfriend." "

"you can get out of here, it doesn't matter if the people in the anime call your ex-girlfriend, you don't lose anyone." hu yushan gave wang xiao a blank stare, walked towards fu zhiyu with his school bag, and pulled the bag chain open with his chin raised, revealing several thick stacks of exercises inside.

"this is an internal volume that my father made for me, and i didn't write a word of it all for you." hu yushan threw his bag to the ground and clasped his fists in both hands: "in the future, when you fly yellow and tengda, don't forget the brothers." "

fu zhiyu just bent the corner of his lips and smiled as wang xiao and hu yushan mingled together until he felt the weight in his arms. the girl did not know when to come to him, threw the box in her hand to him, looked at him condescendingly, and finally held back for half a day before she said dryly: "happy birthday." "

it's a watch that doesn't look as cheap. fu zhiyu did not shirk, he smiled and looked at ji xiaoxiao, nodded and said softly: "thank you." lin chuan, who was following ji xiaoxiao to deliver gifts, looked a little embarrassed, he had already spent almost all of his pocket money this month, but since he had come, he always had to bring something.

fu zhiyu looked at the black neutral pen in his palm, and at the end were four big words in red bold: every exam must pass.

before he could speak, chi yin, who was sitting and watching, laughed out loud, and she blinked at fu zhiyu, stood up and walked towards him. her hands were empty, but she suddenly leaned over and whispered in his ear, "brother-in-law, i wish you a happy birthday." "

chi yu was far away and didn't hear it, only seeing the stretched eyebrows and the gradually enlarged smile on fu zhi's face, until chi yin re-seated, he raised a cup to her: "you are better than your brother." "

"pass the prize." chi yin smiled and took a sip of orange juice, not looking at the pair of dark eyes on his side. chi yu put down his chopsticks, poked the shoulder of the person next to him, frowned and asked, "what did she say to you?" "

"nothing." fu zhiyu put a spoonful of cold mixed walnut kernels into his bowl, and nu nu chin slowly opened his mouth: "eat more, replenish your brain." facing fu zhiyu's smiling and squinting face, chi yu only felt that he had suppressed a stomach fire and released it, so he simply put down his chopsticks and stood up, angrily joining the battle situation between wang xiao and hu yushan in the corner.

the two people who were originally twisted into a ball quickly separated when they saw chi yu with black faces, and even shook hands very friendly.

"stop fighting?" chi yu rolled up the sleeves of his guard's coat, revealing a strong forearm line.

"friendly friendly." wang xiao licked his lips and smiled, exchanged a look with hu yushan, and pressed his head back to his seat. fu zhiyu smiled and turned around, waved at him with a grumpy face.

. the boy cursed in a low voice, mixed with anger and still took a step towards him, and the end of his eyes that was hunched down revealed some inexplicable grievances. the tip of the black chopsticks brushed away the walnut kernels on his plate, and then put a chopstick bitter melon in front of him.

"eat some bitter melon and lower the fire."

chi yu sneered at the boy's crooked smiling eyes, and he turned around and raised his eyes: "if you do this again, do you believe that lao tzu killed you?" "

fu zhiyu put down his chopsticks and turned around, and the knees of the two people hiding under the tablecloth collided together, and he supported his chin with one hand, smiling and squinting, and whispered: "good." the anger in his body seemed to suddenly soften, and chi yu looked away, sighed, and then bowed his head and ate the bitter melon in the bowl.

wang xiao's active atmosphere was very high, and he unconsciously ate the restaurant and closed. wang xiao scolded and grinned at hu yushan, who was overwhelmed with alcohol, and walked crookedly on the street. the christmas atmosphere on the street is very strong, and the christmas tree in front of the mall hangs colorful lights, reflecting on the faces of couples hugging each other, which is very beautiful.

the crowd in the street square was frightening, and wang xiao opened the way for others with his proud figure, and he carved out a clearing for them in the middle of the way. five minutes later than midnight, the square was full of couples waiting for christmas, fu zhiyu glanced at the lack of interest next to him, tilted his head and whispered, "sleepy?" "

chi yu didn't look at him, but just smacked his lips unhappily, tilted his head to the side and muttered, "no." "

"5,4,3,2,1......"

"merry christmas!"

the crowded square was a noisy but neat shout, interspersed with the sound of fireworks rising into the air, and the flames that jumped into the night opened up colorful flowers. the couples around them hugged together in spite of the cold, and even the softness could not hide the rising lips. chi yumu stared at the fireworks and kissing couples in the sky, and the hand hanging on his side was suddenly grabbed, and little by little, he parted his fingers into fists until the ten fingers intersected.

no one seemed to notice that the two teenagers who looked up into the night were getting tighter and tighter on their shoulders, and the hands that were hiding under their coats were getting tighter and tighter.

it was not until the crowd gradually dispersed that the hands of the two were released, and wang xiao took a taxi to send the drunken hu yushan, and chi yu entrusted ji xiaoxiao and chi yin to lin chuan. he took out a few red tickets from his wallet and stuffed them into lin chuan's hand: "don't sit in a black car." when everyone left, fu zhiyu originally wanted to pull chi yu's hand, but was avoided.

chi yu just looked at him and reached out to stop a taxi, opened the door and went in by himself, without giving him a single look. the back seats are spacious, but the boys are shrunk into a ball against the door, leaving only the bulging back of their heads.

"where to go." the driver looked back through the rearview mirror, he was just about to open his mouth, but he heard the boy next to him say in a bad tone: "the public security family hospital." after saying this, he turned his head away again. fu zhiyu didn't know where chi yu's inexplicable fire came from, until he got out of the car, and he followed chi yu behind him but realized that the direction he was walking was not the family home.

chi yu finally stopped at the children's playground in the park, he pointed to the sand dunes piled up not far away, and spat out two words without emotion: "go up." without waiting for him to ask any more questions, he walked in the other direction without looking back, and fu zhiyu walked to the bottom of the dune and looked up, not too high. the smooth sand drilled into the shoe along the ankle, and fu zhiyu didn't care, and climbed up with some strength under his feet.

almost at the same time, there were several loud noises not far away, and several fireworks exploded in the sky, but fu zhiyu did not look closely. his gaze fell all under the light of the fire, and the teenager who was breathlessly rushing towards him, the wind blew up his finely broken forehead hair, revealing deep and sparkling eyebrows, and he was dizzy to see. the boy climbed up three times and two times, standing next to him and gasping for breath several times.

"i saw two fireworks today." fu zhiyu smiled and looked at the light that bloomed in the sky.

"it's not the same." the boy suddenly opened his mouth, saying very slowly word by word: "others are for christmas, i am for you." "

"and i bought it a lot more expensive than theirs." chi yu turned his head to face the young man's glowing eyes, and he held up his mobile phone in a serious tone: "although twenty-eight minutes have passed, i still want to say." "

"happy birthday."

fireworks dot the night sky, and the two people standing on the sand dunes first hold hands and then kiss, breathing rapidly intertwined, and the skin is hot and the corners of the lips are itchy. inside the chest cavity is a loud throbbing that cannot be covered, and there are murmurs mixed with the roar, softly and clearly saying that i love you.

after the stars and dots of fire fell, it was a quiet night, and the shame of the late rushed into the heart, chi yu lowered his head to clear his throat, and slowly took out a small box from his pocket and stuffed it into the hands of the people next to him. it is a smooth flannel texture, and the eucalyptus is gently opened, and it is a black ring, almost merging with the night.

"buy it on the street." chi yu turned his head when he saw that he didn't speak, his tone was stiff, and he licked his lips and explained busily: "i don't plan to make any lover rings with you, i just think this thing may be quite suitable for you." "

"don't think too much about it."

fu zhiyu looked down and smiled, he closed the box and put it in his coat pocket, looking up at the teenager in front of him again. underneath his dark eyes was the high bridge of his nose, and the corners of his mouth, which were always stubbornly raised, were the looks he had always liked. chi yu looked at the corner of the boy's gradually rising mouth, he approached a little closer, mixed with the smell of gunpowder, the wind blew up the black hair on his forehead, he lowered his eyelids, and grabbed himself who wanted to retreat.

in previous textbooks, it was always described that someone's eyes were like stars, but chi yu had recently discovered that fu zhiyu's eyes were always bright when he looked at him. when there was no one around, he would stick out his little finger and gently hook his ring finger, then go up along the back of his hand, and finally buckle his ten fingers. the two were very close together, and fu zhi's light snort sprayed on the side of his neck, and as long as he tilted his head slightly, he could kiss the pear vortex with a smile on the boy's lips.

it wasn't until he heard the chuckle ringing in his ears that chi yu turned his head sharply, and his lips brushed his chin.

the boy's plain white fingers were hooked with a small slender silver chain, the black ring hanging at the bottom was wobbly, and fu zhi's fingers provoked the ring, which was also covered with warmth, which was the temperature of the teenager's chest. embarrassed after being debunked, chi yu swallowed and spat, and with the boy's smiling eyes, he jerked a step back. unable to take care of his shoes full of yellow sand, he jumped down the sand dune in three steps and two steps, and walked quickly toward the exit without turning his head.

chi yu finally stopped at the street lamp, the light cast on him emitted a halo, the usual lazy back ridge suddenly straightened, and the hands hanging on the side of the body slowly clenched into fists.

"pay to stop eucalyptus**!" it should be really angry, even from the back of the head can be seen, fu zhi eucalyptus thought so. the black figure disappeared into the distance, but the teenager still stood motionless on the sand dune, just looking at the box in his palm and smirking. today he watched three fireworks, ones on the square, some from his sweetheart, and one from his heart.

it turned out that every time the heart was moved, it was carefully arranged for this person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 61 63
I'll try to recommend some interesting danmei I've read so far.. ^_^
195K 4.2K 31
( 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ) I am become death, the destroyer of worlds ©salemshouse bellamy blake
19K 472 14
Jay lives with Matthew. Yay. And they share a bedroom. Double yay. But Jay soon discovers that the sassy old Matthew actually has a sweet side. Tripp...
649K 67.7K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...