Tian Bu Zhi Chi

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED ASSOCIATED NAMES : It's not too late for the sweetness ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2

Chapter 33

57 3 0
By Kessho_Yuki

the evening wind blew up the broken hair in front of the boy's forehead, revealing the small scars on the brow bone and forehead horn that were hidden, which were smashed by chi yu with small stones when he was a child. it was supposed to be the first time chi yu had seen blood, and his eyes, which he usually picked up wantonly, instantly shrugged down, and his dark eyes were full of panic.

chen yifang stood at the school gate and said something to lin jing, from beginning to end she avoided lin jing's gaze, with her hands crossed in front of her, with an embarrassment that people could not ignore. fu jianguo was far away, the black jacket was a police uniform that had not yet had time to take off, and the smoke between his fingers was slowly burning.

there are already many cigarette butts under your feet, and some of them have not been extinguished.

not knowing what lin jing said, chen yifang nodded but did not say a word, lin jing reached out her hand and patted her on the shoulder before leaving, probably to give this woman some comfort.

chi yu stood behind the wall and watched chen yifang walk straight past fu zhiyi in front of the car, fu jianguo took the last puff of his cigarette, and also turned to leave. just a few steps later, i turned back, bent down to pick up cigarette butts scattered on the ground, and put them in my pocket.

it wasn't until the silver car completely disappeared from view that chi yu stepped out from behind the wall, and he walked to the place where fu zhiyu was standing, and his eyes were stunned for a long time.

chi yu did not have the habit of taking the bus, and now he stood at the coin mouth, and his pocket was touched over and over again and he did not find change. impatiently, he took out a red ticket from his wallet and threw it in, and the driver saw that he did not turn his head and went inside, yelling in his throat that he would not look for money.

the air is filled with unpleasant smells, mixed with a variety of foods and pungent flavors. the bus shook people's heads, but chi yu's brain was inexplicably clear. things that i couldn't remember before seemed to come rushing up, like tearing off the plaster stuck to the skin, making people frown.

fu zhiyu's grades were surprisingly good, but he went to the second middle school in junior high school and shared a school with himself. when he was forced to participate in the sports meeting, there was more than one fu in the uniform girls' cheerleading team, and he gently dangled the bunting flag in his hand, and his eyes fell on him lightly.

every time he was stuck in the office to write a check, fu zhiyu did not appear long after, sitting on the other side to help the teacher change his homework, and it was an afternoon.

such a moment gradually became clear, and the strong and straightforward intention made people think of the hot eyes. chi yu reached out and rubbed his eyes but never put them down again, until the station name sounded on the radio, he pressed his eyes and got out of the car.

the street lamp stretched the boy's figure so long that he stopped a few steps away from the door and looked at the white figure by the door.

"is this wandering back?" the girl's tail note dragged on for a long time, and she tilted her head and smiled at him, looking innocent.

chi yu stood still and did not move, he opened his mouth, and his voice was low: "what's the matter?" "

the girl didn't mind his coldness at all, but instead the loudspeaker came over and took his arm, tilted her head and smiled and said, "nothing, just come and see how much money my brother can lose in the family." "

"your homeroom teacher called dad today."

"i took it."

chi yin turned back, walked to the front door and slapped him twice, raising an eyebrow to look at him.

the boy turned on the light, walked to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of coke and poured it twice, leaning against the wall and looking at the late tone that was looking around. she walked over to the table and smacked at a meal with chopsticks that hadn't moved.

it seemed that seeing that chi yu's expression was becoming more and more impatient, she casually squeezed a piece of beef into her mouth and said vaguely: "your class teacher didn't say anything when he called, just let dad have time to go to school." "

"it's not a small time." chi yin licked his fingers and looked at him with a smirk. yi fuzhong did not even turn a blind eye to chi yu, both eyes were almost completely closed. every time he called chi yuedi, he could explain things in three words and two words, and then he could receive a sponsorship fee not long after hanging up the phone.

but this time, i actually wanted to go to school late.

"you beat people to death?" chi yin looked at chi yu's face not very well, and held back for half a day before opening his mouth.

"nothing."

chi yin was relieved in her heart, she flattened her mouth, and reached out to eat another piece of beef, but suddenly thought of something.

"you and the one with the last name fu were discovered?"

the air seemed to freeze instantly, and the boy's fingers holding the can unconsciously tightened, and he was stunned for half a day before he slowly opened his mouth: "how do you know..."

chi yin suddenly wanted to smile a little at chi yu's wet eyes, and she leaned against the table with her hands on her chest.

"he almost wrote it on his face." she paused and continued, "when you were with him, his eyes never took away from you. "

probably thinking that this statement was too warm, chi yin added another sentence.

"like a fool."

chi yu slept very badly at night, the dark and heavy under his eyes was frightening, and his originally white skin was now morbidly pale, and as soon as he arrived at the classroom, he lay on the table and did not move. until someone sat down beside him and caressed his forehead with the back of his hand.

"sick?"

the boy gently pushed his hand away and let out an inaudible sigh.

fu zhiyu withdrew his hand and did not speak again, until the physical education class, everyone in the class packed up their things and went downstairs, only the two of them were left, and wang xiao, who was covering his stomach in the front row.

wang xiao looked at the roll on the table with some disbelief, and he looked up along the sleeve of the man's school uniform, facing the boy's calm eyes.

"go outside and copy it."

covering his stomach, the palm of his hand was slightly sweaty, wang xiao coughed twice with some embarrassment, he slowly sat up straight, and said sarcastically: "xueba is xueba, staring at the back of my head knows that i want to copy my homework." "

fu zhiyu looked at him expressionlessly, wang xiao also had the eyesight to see, he quickly packed up his school bag and lifted his legs and walked out, turning back while walking: "i will give you and brother chi a look at the wind!" "

almost at the moment when wang xiao closed the door, fu zhiyu took three or two steps to chi yu's body, grabbed his wrist, and forced him to raise his head. the boy's pale face was unexpected, fu zhi's breathing was stagnant, and the strength in his hands was involuntarily lighter.

"those clichés don't work for you." fu zhiyu's speech was very fast, and he stared at chi yu for a moment, not letting go of any trace of emotion in his eyes.

"don't talk to me about breaking up for my own good."

"i won't be okay after a breakup."

"you don't want to transfer."

the rise and fall of the boy's chest was getting bigger and bigger, and his tone was clearly strong, but with a slight trembling. he pulled the corners of his mouth, hiding the ashes and humility in his eyes.

"when did you like me?"

fu zhiyu was stunned, and he blurted out almost without thinking about it.

"when i see you for the second time."

"because when i first saw you, your face was so smelly."

wang xiao squatted outside the door and bit the tip of his pen for half a day, he really didn't understand how fu zhiyu had written a formula from the first step and then came up with the answer, he planned to go in and ask. through the gap in the curtain, he saw two teenagers hugging each other.

it was a sincere and fervent embrace that made it impossible to look away.

the boy outside the door touched the back of his neck, he turned and stood in front of the window, blocked the window with his body, and bit the pen to write a solution in the blank space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 67.5K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
270K 4.6K 36
Living in Jasper Nevada, Nova's life takes a turn when she becomes part of the Autobot and Decepticon war. What secrets and adventures lies ahead of...
7.7K 61 63
I'll try to recommend some interesting danmei I've read so far.. ^_^
71.5K 674 8
This is just a basic short story of Levi and Eren, I don't ship but the fan art hits different. Edit: This story only has 5 parts! The other 3 includ...