Tian Bu Zhi Chi

Kessho_Yuki által

COMPLETED ASSOCIATED NAMES : It's not too late for the sweetness ... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2

Chapter 7

107 5 0
Kessho_Yuki által

the class duty day took more than three hours, even if chi yu took the broom to sweep the ground, wang xiao would applaud on the side.

"brother chi is so dashing even sweeping the floor!"

"brother chi's mopping the floor is also too handsome!"

"brother chi's frown is so charming!"

chi yu finally couldn't bear it anymore, picked up the broom in his hand and smashed it into wang xiao's face, seeing him dodge, chi yu took off his school uniform jacket and stepped forward to grab the fat flesh on wang xiao's face: "don't you think i'm charming?" come, come out and i'll show you how charming i am. "

fu zhiyu sat quietly in the corner, listening to the howling and crying coming from outside the door, and looked down at the two pages of the english book in his hand.

"licking the dog doesn't end well."

when they finally cleaned up the classroom, it was almost nine o'clock in the evening, and chi yu looked at the limping eucalyptus walking behind him, stopped and rubbed his eyebrows impatiently. fu zhiyu should not be able to see, always maintain elegance, step by step forward, from time to time to stop and breathe.

"i said, can't you just take a taxi?" chi yu looked at fu zhi eucalyptus who had finally moved in front of him, the tip of his small nose had been hung with thin sweat, and he was breathing uncontrollably, looking tired.

"no money." fu zhiyu did not look at chi yu's disdainful face, and continued to walk forward with his head bowed.

chi yu strode up to him, stretched out his hand to rip off the bag on his back, and scolded and grinned while hanging it around his neck: "i fuck, your school bag is too fucking heavy, all contain something." chi yu squatted down on the ground after speaking, smacked his lips and said, "it's really troublesome to die, come up quickly." "

fu zhiyu stood behind him, looked at chi yu's emaciated shoulder like a knife, and thought about lying on him.

with a little force, chi yu carried the not-too-heavy teenager on his back. although he looked unhappy, the steps under his feet were calm and firm. try to ignore the eyes of the people around you, but the gaze is like a glowing back, which makes chi yu's ears red. the more i thought about this scene, the more strange it became, and the frowning teenager grinned unhappily, and the one on his back who looked ahead did not care.

walking uphill, chi yu was obviously a little weak, and stopped from time to time to breathe heavily. fu zhiyu on his back patted him on the shoulder and shouted without enthusiasm: "drive." "

chi yu turned his head sharply, his beautiful eyebrows were tugged together, and his black eyes were eager to spew out fire: "you tell me again?" "

"drive."

fu zhiyu could clearly hear the sound of chi yu grinding his back teeth, and the arm that was bent on his knees tightened tighter and tighter, and he saw that he was about to directly shake him to the ground. chi yu blinked vigorously, and continued to climb the slope with a bulge, but his mouth scolded and grinned: "i should have accumulated all the virtue, god, you can see clearly, how can i live to 99." "

no one spoke for half a second, and chi yu walked forward with his head sullen, the broken hair on his forehead was already wet into wisps. the afterglow of fu zhi eucalyptus was just enough to see chi yu's beautiful side face, long eyelashes ****, and bloodless lips were already a little dry.

chi yu walked to the intersection and finally lost his strength, he stopped just about to open his mouth. a cold touch came from his forehead, and he turned his head suspiciously, just right for the light brown pupils of shangfu, which reflected his somewhat tired face.

fu zhiyu slowly withdrew his hand, his index finger was stained with beads of sweat the size of beans, and the sweat on his forehead almost flowed into his eyes.

"you're sick, why touch me?" chi yu tilted his head sideways, and his previous arrogance was gradually dispelled by exhaustion. if it is obviously a threat, it is like a kitten playing a child.

fu zhiyu, who raised his hand, suddenly put his backhand on chi yu's coat, and looked at his index finger with some disgust: "it's really dirty." "

chi yu was stunned at first, and then he lowered his head and took a few breaths fiercely, he tried to suppress his fist, and put the fu zhi eucalyptus on his back on the ground in a good temper.

"go on your own, lao tzu can't stand it!" chi yu just swallowed a mouthful of spit and left.

"hey." behind him was the clean and pleasant sound of fu zhi eucalyptus.

chi yu turned around awkwardly, he didn't expect fu zhiyu to apologize to him, but as long as he didn't say anything anymore, he could still control his fist.

fu zhiyu raised his chin and spoke slowly, "my school bag." "

looking at the fading figure at the intersection and the school bag that was thrown to his feet, fu zhiyu smiled helplessly, bent down to pick up the bag and held it in his arms. fu zhiyu slowly walked down the street, not knowing where the wind blew through the hall, blowing away the murmurs in the teenager's mouth.

it's getting harder and harder to make you angry now.

chi yu's shady face startled the taxi driver, and his big man of more than one meter and eight meters sat on the back seat, and the thick low air pressure made the driver's uncle's hand holding the steering wheel sweat. he always liked to talk to the passengers for a few words, but looking at the good-looking but not very annoying face in the backview mirror, the uncle closed his mouth.

"in your heart, fly freely..." a loud song came from the radio, and the driver uncle stretched his neck to look at the teenager whose eyebrows were getting tighter and tighter in the rearview mirror, swallowed a mouthful of spit and turned the volume keys to the minimum.

the car stopped in front of the fountain square, the driver's uncle tilted his head to look at the high-end community in front of him, smiled and turned around: "oh boy, your family lives here?" how much does such a good house cost a flat..."

the voice suddenly stopped when he looked at shang chiyu's deep and indifferent eyes, and the uncle reached out to take the green ticket, looked at the 47 on the meter, looked down at the money and said: "wait, i'll find you three pieces." "

chi yu pulled the car door and stepped out, coldly saying, "no need to look for it." "

passing through the high-rise apartment in front of him, chi yu walked into an arch made of flowers. in this residential area, the outermost floor is a normal high-rise apartment, while inside are more expensive villas and duplexes. chi yu touched the key in his pocket but felt a box of band-aids.

"this retarded..." chi yu squeezed the carton in his hand, looked at the scab wound on his hand, walked to the trash can and raised his hand but failed to throw it in. putting the box back in his pocket, he reached for the key, turned a corner only to see a girl in a pink dress at the door, smiling at him with her hands.

"how come school is out so late?" my legs were sore. the girl smiled and giggled as she walked over, and she reached out her hand and wrapped her arms around the teenager's arm, shaking it like a child.

chi yu withdrew his hand from her arms with a cold face, and asked as he walked forward, "how did you come back?" "

"i came back when i was too homesick abroad." the girl jumped behind him, chi yu opened the fingerprint code lock and pressed his thumb, and the door clicked open.

the girl glanced at the room with her head hooked, and said with some emotion: "the house you live in is also too big." "

chi yu took off his school uniform jacket and threw it on the ground casually, walked to the kitchen and pulled open the refrigerator door to take out a can of ice coke, looking at the innocent and romantic girl in the room with a complicated look.

"are your second floors empty?" can i move in? as soon as her voice dropped, chi yu immediately picked up: "no." "

as if unsure of her reasons for coming here, chi yu took coke to the living room and sat on the floor: "are you okay?" "

"nothing." the girl brushed her long hair behind her head and said casually, "i just heard that you smashed the door of the school gymnasium again." "

chi yu lowered his head, his broken hair covered his clear eyes, and his bony fingers pinched the can in his hand in a strange shape. he slowly got up and walked toward the bedroom, stopping before closing the door, and said faintly: "close the door when you go." "

"hmm." the girl behind her responded shallowly, and the hands hanging on both sides clenched into fists and let go. she looked at the untouched food on the table, turned and walked to the entrance, put on her shoes and left. hearing the sound of the door closing, chi yu walked out from behind the bedroom door, remembering the girl's bright face and frowning.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

761K 14.4K 58
Meet Carol. Carlos little sister. When she, her friends, and brother go to Auradon, what secrets will she unlock? *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 48 Chapters...
270K 4.6K 36
Living in Jasper Nevada, Nova's life takes a turn when she becomes part of the Autobot and Decepticon war. What secrets and adventures lies ahead of...
27.8K 778 11
Sekiro/Wolf was a skilled Shinobi that fought Warriors, Monsters, Demons, Dragons, and Gods as he became Immortal and picked up the blade for his lor...
3.2K 224 8
When Cale opened up his eyes, he saw himself inside an unfamiliar place. In front of him was two muscular man. One has white hair, bronze skin and bl...