Tian Bu Zhi Chi

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED ASSOCIATED NAMES : It's not too late for the sweetness ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2

Chapter 3

230 8 0
By Kessho_Yuki

gossip spread faster than the virus, and in an instant almost everyone in the school knew about it. chi yu and fu zhiyu walked in the corridor one after the other, the classmates who came and went were eager to take the camera and camera to poke them in the face, and the two major school grasses that had been missed for various reasons in the first year of high school were actually in the same frame!

finally getting rid of the pair of eyes behind him, chi yu leaned on the warehouse door and pulled the collar impatiently.

"fu zhi eucalyptus, what are you doing?"

"just find an excuse to reject a girl."

then don't put on my head! chi yu's face was getting darker and darker, and the sound of his teeth clenching his teeth could be heard clearly from a meter away from him.

fu zhiyu glanced at him, wrapped his hands around his shoulders and said faintly, you bumped into the basin yourself. "

chi yu and fu zhiyu have lived in the opposite door since elementary school, and each other is the child of the other parent's mouth. fu zhi's father was a criminal police officer, and he began to sigh not long after fu zhi eucalyptus was born. xiao fu zhisheng's lips were red and his teeth were white, his skin was white, and he was hugged out and praised. but it is not in line with the will of the founding of the country, how can his son be born so white and red? don't you want him to be born masculine, but he always has to be like a boy, right?

chi yu, on the other hand, has been famous in the courtyard since childhood, because every evening he can hear his mother shouting his name outside in her throat and telling him to go home. when chi yu and fu zhiyu became neighbors, chi yu's wet eyes full of aura fu jianguo how to see how to like.

chi yu listened to wen hua say every day how good fu zhi yu was and how he could not eat, while fu zhi yu listened to his father chanting chi yu's ears were about to hear the cocoon. so one day, when the two people met at school, they all turned their heads and pretended to be strangers.

fu zhi eucalyptus: this person has a stinky fart look like a strange boy.

chi yu: the little fart child is expressionless and pretends to be a teenager.

the two looked down and never greeted each other, and even had a tacit understanding in this regard. in the morning, chi yu would get up twenty minutes early to walk to school, while fu zhi yu would take the bus to school twenty minutes later, anyway, the farther away the two people were, the better.

but even so, the two people still entered the same junior high school, and now the same high school. i thought that i could die and not interact until i entered the grave, but i pointed to the chi metaphor of snoozing under the locust tree.

and now the situation where two people were standing at the door of the warehouse with wide eyes and small eyes was something that chi yu and fu zhiyu had never thought of.

chi yu was furious when he saw fu zhiyu's paralyzed face, and he stretched out his hand and pressed it on his temple: what the are you going to do? "

"if you don't do it, it won't affect me." fu zhiyu looked up at him and smiled at him, and said slowly, "if you think it is difficult to hang out with me, then i can also think of a way." "

you hurry up and fix it for me. chi yu finished speaking and turned around, and before he could take a few steps, he heard fu zhiyu open his mouth with a faint smile: "you beg me." "

after so many years, i still don't know whether to live or die.

chi yu walked to his side with a few steps, raised his fist and slammed it into his head, fu zhiyu tilted his head slightly, and his fist just smashed into the wall that was still a centimeter away from his head.

"it's pretty fast to hide."

if chi yu is an uncompromising bad boy, then fu zhiyu is a fox in a high-cold coat. teachers and classmates always look like they say little in front of them, but as long as they meet chi yu, it is like a goblin meeting sun wukong, and the original form is revealed.

chi yu withdrew his hand, sneered at him, and then turned around and walked slowly down the stairs, saying as he walked: "do as you please, guan lao zi's ass." "

although the post does not name names, people with a little brain know that this post is about the tedious campus life of late metaphor and fu stop eucalyptus, because this post is gradually reviving.

chi yu walked into the classroom with a black face, and the students who were studying for themselves invariably turned their heads and stared at him, eager to poke a camera in his face and shoot in a 360-degree circle.

"everyone wants to die, right?"

chi yu frowned and returned to his seat and saw a thick pile of rolls on the table. in just one big recess, there are so many papers on the desk that you want to crush people to death. the more chi yu thought about it, the more annoyed he became, so he simply stuffed the volume in the drawer, covered his head and slept again.

after class, the bell rang, and there was a listless sigh in the class, and fu zhiyu had already packed up his school bag and sat on the seat, until he saw the girl in the back of the side carrying the bag and walking out, he said: "lu man, you wait." "

the setting sun sprinkled on the floor, stretching the figure of fu zhi eucalyptus slender. lu man had chased fu zhiyu for so long, and this was the first time he had taken the initiative to talk to himself.

"i want to explain..."

before fu could finish speaking, lu man suddenly held out his hand and made a pause gesture, and she took a deep breath.

"i know you think i'm not good looking, so you don't like me, but you don't have to say that you're gay to perfunctory me." 」 lu man looked at fu zhiyu's good-looking face, and suddenly understood in his heart that fu zhiyu was simply using chi yu as a shield. bullshit gay, bullshit likes men, it's all an excuse!

"i'm not going to give up." lu man nodded with his lips, made a dashing turn, and disappeared into the corridor.

unexpectedly, things developed to this point, fu zhiyu suddenly felt a headache, and he put his arms on the railing and watched the distance empty. chi yu's arrogant and uncertain face came to mind, and fu zhiyu smiled with his eyes down.

i'm sorry chi yu, the next pot i still have to buckle your head.

chi yu opened the bedroom door, and nothing could be seen in the darkness of the room. there was only one mattress in the large room, and the floor was littered with snack bags and cartoons. the heavy blackout curtains did not know how long it had not been opened, chi yu casually threw the bag to the ground, kicked the snack bag on the ground and pounced on the bed. he pulled the quilt over his body, as if he didn't feel dark enough, so he simply covered his head with the quilt and fell into a deep sleep.

lying for half a day, chi yu turned over and couldn't sleep, he picked up his mobile phone to find the post in the tieba and gritted his teeth and nodded in. he frowned and stared at the screen of his mobile phone, and a manuscript picture appeared at the bottom, not knowing who had drawn a picture of chi yu and fu zhi's brain hole. the black-haired teenager lowered his eyes, and the fine bangs covered most of his gaze, and he was looking affectionately at the delicate-looking boy in front of him with a smile in the corner of his eyes.

"fuck it!" where is the eucalyptus so good-looking! after saying this, he was stunned, and suddenly felt that the mobile phone in his hand was a little hot, so he casually threw the mobile phone to the ground and turned over to lie down again.

but no matter how he turned over, fu zhi eucalyptus was like a ghostly ghost, closing his eyes and still dangling in front of his eyes. chi yu impatiently lifted the quilt, walked barefoot to the living room, took a can of beer from the refrigerator and sat on the floor. he pulled open the can pull ring with one hand, raised his neck and grunted and poured half a bottle.

"fu zhi eucalyptus, you'd better pray that i don't catch you boy."

after chi yu turned off the alarm clock for the sixth time, he finally slowly opened his eyes and glanced down at the alarm clock that had fallen to the floor

it seems that today is earlier than yesterday, and it is at most half an hour late.

he rubbed his hair and went to the window to pull open the heavy linen curtains, which unexpectedly did not sing in the glare of the sun. layers of dark clouds obscured the sun, and the sky was frightening.

chi yu closed the curtains again and walked barefoot to the living room. there was a rich breakfast on the table, the hot porridge in the white porcelain bowl was still steaming, he didn't look at the food on the table, he went straight to the refrigerator, took a bottle of ice water from it, gulped down several sips and went to the bathroom.

when chi yu walked slowly to the school, he found that the playground was full of tables and chairs and benches. the boys were pulling a cart and were moving up the bench, and the expression on their faces was not very good.

today is the day when the liberal arts and sciences class is re-divided, which means that the school flowers and school grass have the opportunity to be redistributed, and when you look at the face of the boy just now, you know that not only is it not with the school flowers, but even the new class flowers have also been downgraded. chi yu walked to the bulletin board, casually glanced at the class list, found his name in the first few rows of the third class list, and walked towards the teaching building again.

across most of the corridors, you can hear the noise of twittering in the classroom, and chi yu looked up at the class card: high school second and third class.

he pushed open the door, the class was too noisy, and the students did not attract much attention when they came in. until the back row did not know which person opened his mouth and shouted: "my mother..."

as if someone had pressed the mute button, everyone in the class turned their heads to look at him. chi yu smacked his mouth impatiently, and when he saw that the last row of window positions was still empty, he lifted his legs and walked there. halfway through, he suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, turned his head and looked up to see that the boys in the second row of men in white line shirts were writing something with their heads down.

what the are you doing here? chi yu pulled the collar furiously, the fire in his head rubbed upwards, and the boy with his head slowly raised his head, just colliding with his vision.

"write your homework." after fu zhiyu finished speaking, he continued to turn around and write on the scroll.

chi yu understood today what is called a bad thing into a pair, and he looked at fu zhiyu, who was sitting next to him and bumping his arm, and he was eager to directly reach out and strangle him.

half an hour ago, the class teacher lin jing swept a circle of well-behaved students and said, "i am your second-year class teacher lin jing, and i am very happy to spend the next two years with everyone..." his eyes glanced at fu zhiyu, who was sitting in the third row, he was very tall, and the girl sitting behind him was leaning back on her neck, trying to make eye contact with the teacher.

"fu zhi eucalyptus, are you nearsighted?" lin jing suddenly opened her mouth.

"not short-sighted."

"then you and the classmates behind you can change seats."

as a result, fu zhiyu moved to the fourth row, he was like a huge stone monument, sitting in front of who could not see the blackboard. fu zhiyu moved back row by row, and finally stood in front of chi yu's table, with his big eyes and small eyes.

"you dare to sit down and try." the corners of chi yu's mouth twitched, and he looked at fu zhiyu, who was carrying a school bag in front of him, and was looking at him condescendingly.

fu zhiyu didn't look at chi yu, who was sitting next to him grinning, sat down, sorted everything out, turned his head, and pulled the corner of his mouth at chi yu.

"okay." fu zhiyi bent his eyebrows and ticked the corners of his lips against chi yu.

"i'll try."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 443 8
Just some Tommy AgeRe oneshots! Cover Art by Aichi 🎁 on Twitter :D
19K 472 14
Jay lives with Matthew. Yay. And they share a bedroom. Double yay. But Jay soon discovers that the sassy old Matthew actually has a sweet side. Tripp...
71.4K 674 8
This is just a basic short story of Levi and Eren, I don't ship but the fan art hits different. Edit: This story only has 5 parts! The other 3 includ...
27.8K 778 11
Sekiro/Wolf was a skilled Shinobi that fought Warriors, Monsters, Demons, Dragons, and Gods as he became Immortal and picked up the blade for his lor...