Tian Bu Zhi Chi

Da Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED ASSOCIATED NAMES : It's not too late for the sweetness ... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2

Chapter 2

347 9 1
Da Kessho_Yuki

the morning sun was a little harsh, and the teenager under the tree frowned and brushed aside the branch pressed against his head, but after pushing it several times, he found that the branch would still bounce back on the door of his head, and simply reached out his hand and snapped it to break it.

lu man looked at the long-form teenager in front of him, white and clean skin and the corner of his mouth slightly, a ray of sunlight shining on his face, the teenager squinted slightly. lu man squeezed the pants of her school uniform a little nervously, and she smiled and touched the rabbit tail-like braid on the top of her head: "you said before that you like girls with ponytails, you see i also have ponytails now." "

probably feeling a little embarrassed that he didn't have a little thumb-length braid, lu man put down his hand in sorrow, and lowered his head not to look at him.

fu zhi's mind had long since been emptied, and he couldn't count the number of times lu man had confessed to him. there are many girls who confess to him, and those who can't pull down their faces will write love letters or small notes, and as long as he doesn't reply, there will be no follow-up. those who confess in person can easily refuse as long as he thinks of any reason.

but the person in front of you.

fu zhiyu looked again at the girl standing in front of him with her head bowed, and when she first confessed to herself, fu zhiyu did not pay too much attention to it, and casually said that she wanted to study well and did not want to fall in love. but after that, lu man appeared in various study rooms, sat back in his line of sight, staring at him motionlessly, and the people who watched him had goosebumps.

after that, luhmann confessed to his face again, and he did not want to continue to waste time, directly saying that luhmann was not the type he liked. after that, luhmann washed his face with tears every day. during class, he looked at him with a sad face while wiping away tears with a tissue. even the class teacher found that something was wrong, and talked to him suspiciously after class.

last time, looking at lu man's short hair, fu zhiyu said to her seriously: i like girls with ponytails. i thought that with the length of her hair, it would take a few months, but who knew that within a month, she would tie her hair and come to herself.

a trace of respect actually rose in fu zhi's heart, sun wukong who jumped out of the cracks in the stone once wanted to give up the western heavens to learn the scriptures, but lu man's spirit of not abandoning and not giving up is really rare now.

"strictly speaking, you can't be considered a ponytail." fu stopped the expressionless opening.

lu man slowly raised his head and smiled at him: "one day it will grow into a ponytail." "

the corners of fu zhi's mouth were pulled, and he kicked the rubble on the ground with some irritation. he couldn't refute lu man's words, fu zhiyu raised his head and sighed, and suddenly the afterglow caught a glimpse of an "unknown object" under a tree not far away.

"i'm sorry." fu zhiyu's originally godless eyes suddenly lit up, and he looked at lu man with some apology, and paused for half a day before he reopened his mouth: "i have not told the truth before." "

"actually, i have someone i like."

lu man was stunned, and a smile froze on his face. she had been in the same class as fu zhiyu for almost a year, and even if she hadn't spoken a word to him, she knew him very well. fu zhiyu only likes to study, and he never runs away from taking notes carefully in class every day, and no matter how much homework he has, he will complete it carefully. and the reason why she plucked up the courage to confess to fu zhiyu was also very simple, just because her friend said: he even refused the school flower, even if you are rejected, you are not ashamed.

in luman's mind, it was nothing to be rejected ten thousand times by fu shuyu, because he would not look at anyone. even if you can say a few words to him through the confession, it is still a safe profit, until fu zhiyu smiles and says that he has a crush.

"can i know who it is?"

anticipating that she would ask, fu zhiyu looked at the distance affectionately and slowly said, "it's her." "

lu man followed fu zhi's gaze, and there was a somewhat thin figure under the locust tree, because she covered her head with her school uniform jacket so she couldn't see her face.

"i'll go first." fu zhiyu nodded at her, and walked toward the teaching building without turning his head, leaving lu man standing in the small garden with his head bowed.

the class bell rang on time, but luman could not move a step. her love has not yet begun to be mercilessly strangled in the cradle, think carefully, fu zhi eucalyptus can't even look at the school flowers, how can he look at her. the love story of the school grass and ordinary people only happens in the novel.

not far away came the sound of clucking, and the girl who had shrunk under the locust tree slowly straightened her legs, which were the long and straight legs that luman had imagined.

but it seems a little too long?

the clothes covering his head were torn off violently, and under a thin black hair was a pair of bright and clear eyes, and further down was a straight nose bridge and thin lips without blood.

, slept again. the man under the tree slowly stood up straight and stretched out, as if aware of her gaze, and the man glanced back at her sharply, picking up a condescending opening: "look at a fart." seeing lu man standing in the same place with a sluggish face, the man casually picked up the clothes on the ground and put them on his shoulders, yawned and walked toward the teaching building.

lu man felt that he was hallucinating, and she squeezed her arm hard and took a breath, it seemed that she was not blind.

fu zhiyu thought that his life had finally returned to peace, and it was not until the end of the first lesson, when everyone in the class gathered together to whisper and sneak a glance at him from time to time, that he felt that something was not quite right. fu zhiyu took out his mobile phone and knocked on it a few times, and finally saw a post in the school post bar, titled: is my long road of chasing school grass coming to an end?

the corners of fu zhi's mouth were a little stiff, but he still pretended to see nothing and lowered his head to make the roll in his hand.

chi yu was lying on the table, playing games until most of the night yesterday, and dreaming all the time at night. he ran away from the morning exercise and ran to the small garden to squint for a while, and when he returned to the class, he was caught by the class teacher again, and stood for a class before sitting down and resting for a while.

but the class is really noisy and headache-inducing.

"oh, you broken gong voice, can you shut up." chi yu raised his head impatiently and shouted at the cheerful girls at the next table. in the past, as long as chi yu opened his mouth, everyone was eager to quit two meters away, but at this moment, as soon as he finished speaking, several girls smiled at him strangely. that scene, how strange it is.

at this time, chi yu found that not only them, but also the students in the class all gathered together with mobile phones, and even the class leader, who usually kept his head down and only knew how to study, also stretched his neck at this time, afraid of missing a little bit of exciting news.

chi yu stood up, bent down on the table, and quietly stuck his head near lin chuan on the front table, staring intently at the electronic screen in lin chuan's hand. the words on the screen were densely packed, and chi yu was not in the mood to look at them one by one, but only roughly swept a few lines.

"fuck me!" chi yu opened his mouth violently, frightening lin chuan to bounce up from the stool, and the mobile phone in his hand snapped and fell to the ground. he turned back just in time to face shang chiyu's eyes that were about to burst into flames, and he raised his hands above his head and said innocently, "i didn't send it!" i just saw it too! "

chi yu bent down to pick up the phone, took a deep breath, and looked at the small characters on the screen line by line. lin chuan swallowed a mouthful of spit and carefully opened his mouth: "that chi yu, you be careful with my mobile phone, don't pinch it..." the fingers holding the mobile phone were a little white, and chi yu's face was from black to red, and now it is almost green.

who the did this!

the class was quietly frightening, not that they didn't want to say, they really didn't know.

chi yu threw the mobile phone on the table, walked to the door of the classroom with a black face, pulled the door open and closed it with a bang. it was not until it was confirmed that chi yu had disappeared into the corridor that the class resumed its chattering noise.

"it's also too exciting! i don't think they usually said a few words? a boy flipped through his mobile phone with a suspicious face.

"you're stupid, you must pretend you don't know!" the other boy rolled his eyes.

"alas." a girl was lying on the table as if she had been sucked out of her soul, and she murmured, "is today a disaster day in the first annex, and i have lost two school grasses in a row?" "

"i yawn." the flesh-faced boy shook his head and sneered, "do you two have anything to do with you?" don't say the seventh class, let's say chi yu, the first year of high school has not said as much as he said to the dog. "

the number of times chi yu was reported in the first year of high school was almost catching up with the news network, and it was either late and early departure or fighting. originally, their class was panicked because of this big buddha, but later they found that chi yu had never been angry in the class, and after a long time, chi yu was like a bodyguard, and everyone had a little more sense of security in their hearts.

but even so, the girl who likes chi metaphor is still wuyang wuyang. in the hearts of adolescent girls, there will always be a position reserved for rebellious and good-looking boys in the school, but there are too many people who can leave a position for chi yu, especially in the next few vocational high schools, and there are people at both ends of the three days who skip class to wait for the door of an attached middle school to wait for the delay to finish school.

as the school's three best students, fu zhiyu ranks first in the perennial age, the award certificate can be pasted in half the classroom, and that exquisite and good-looking face is favored by students and teachers. compared with chi yu, fu zhiyu is the object that the school girls are more willing to attack, because although he has few words and is a bit cold, he will not jump up and hit people when he is unhappy.

in addition to studying for exams on weekdays, girls in school often discuss whether chi yu is more handsome or fu zhiyu is more attractive. they had been waiting for the day when chi yu and fu yu would be in the same frame, so that their discussion might have a result.

but a year of high school has passed, and the days of the same frame are far away.

chi yu and fu zhi eucalyptus are one in one shift and one in the seventh shift, and there is a toilet and a water room on each side, so they basically don't meet each other. it was hard to wait for the games, and the two of them each participated in four events, so they could be perfectly staggered. not to mention the same frame, they even think that these two people will not breathe the same air under the same sky.

fu zhiyu took out his mobile phone again and looked at the post, the original few replies to the post have now been refined, and followed by the logo of the hot post.

the story is very simple, lu man has opened a post from the first day she chases the cesspot, recording every day how she wants to pay the cesspot, and then how the cessation refuses her. originally, there were only a few scattered replies, after all, there were too many such water stickers, and everyone could not distinguish between true and false.

until luhmann updated a post two hours ago, there were only a few short sentences on it: today i was rejected by him again, but i am not sad, because today is the day when i lost two school grasses in an annex.

fu zhiyu's language was not bad, and he recognized every word of this sentence separately, but how to read it together and how not to understand it.

before his mind could turn around, the back door slammed open. the tall boy held the door in one hand, his clean and clear eyes were overflowing with anger, and the loose school uniform was twisted and twisted on him, revealing a beautiful and delicate collarbone. chi yu's gloomy eyes swept around the classroom, and when he saw the boys in the last row by the window, pi xiaofang pulled the corners of his mouth without smiling.

"you, come out."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

659K 68.2K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
27.8K 778 11
Sekiro/Wolf was a skilled Shinobi that fought Warriors, Monsters, Demons, Dragons, and Gods as he became Immortal and picked up the blade for his lor...
2.5K 131 13
[Status: Completed, Short-Story] ========= Yan Guang loves Xiao Weiyuan. And Xiao Weiyuan... loves him back. But the distance must not be crossed... ...
270K 4.6K 36
Living in Jasper Nevada, Nova's life takes a turn when she becomes part of the Autobot and Decepticon war. What secrets and adventures lies ahead of...