Mafia's Angel

By FlyingApsara

He wanted to be Saved. He wanted to Save him. The Angel meets a Mafia in most unexpected situations. He was... More

Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel. 3
Mafia's Angel. 4
Mafia's Angel. 5
Mafia's Angel. 6
Mafia's Angel. 7
Mafia's Angel. 8
Mafia's Angel. 9
Mafia's Angel. 10
Mafia's Angel. 11
Mafia's Angel. 12
Mafia's Angel. 13
Mafia's Angel. 14
Mafia's Angel. 15
Mafia's Angel. 16
Mafia's Angel. 17
Mafia's Angel. 18
Mafia's Angel. 20
Mafia's Angel. 21
Mafia's Angel. 22
Mafia's Angel. 23
Mafia's Angel. 24
Mafia's Angel. 25
Mafia's Angel. 26
Mafia's Angel. 27
Mafia's Angel. 28
Mafia's Angel. 29
Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

Mafia's Angel. 19

879 74 42
By FlyingApsara

Mafia's Angel 19.

They were silent through the drive. Almost 30 minutes away, ended in a garage. Mew looked at Tae with questioning gaze and he simply nodded his head for him to follow.

They entered the garage that was equipped with engine parts for car or motorbike handling. He saw mechanics working on different cars, nodded at Tae and back to work.

Tae didnt pay any attention, instead he walked into a little office at the back. Minimal arranged with just a table and a sofa set.

Mew saw Harry shifted one of the chairs in the other corner of the office and one-third of the floor slid away without a single sound.

Tae held Mew's hand as they climbed down a flight of stairs, ended up in a big hall. Vaccant except a chair, occupied by a tied but conscious girl, a trolly beside it with different surgical instruments and Tae's men scattered around.

"I had planned it all. To train you once you get free of your studies. I didnt want to stain your beautiful hands with blood at this stage. But its the demand of the time now.

I want you to get your hands on every tool, under my best team. For today, you will only observe how we deal with our enemies, those who stab us. But there is no turning back. Are you ready Mew"? Tae asked holding his shoulders.

Mew looked around, at the girl who was looking at him with hatered and mock. He turned to see Derek, who nodded his head subtly. He turned to meet Tae's gaze.

"I am ready Master". Mew said with a determination and a strong voice. Tae nodded before turning to the trolly  beside the girl.

He picked a pair of pliers with pointed edges.

"I know you are not scared with these things. You shouldnt be. After all you rule a teeny tiny gang. But love, it isnt for your beautiful nails, well it will come eventually, but for the beginners, lets start with this pretty face of yours. Hmmm"? Tae was saying like a kid enjoying a play.

Mew felt a shiver pass down his body. He saw a man, ruthless man, as he once told him. A cold hearted Mafia King. He was deaf and dumb to the screams of the girl who was helplessly trying to pull herself away from the tools that were making tattoos on her skin. 

Mew was scared. He had seen all this before but the difference, it was him being punished. Belts, whips, scratches. Burns. He was holding up to every piece of strength he had to wait for Tae to end it all.

It took like an eternity when Tae ended her. Not killed her but Tae made sure that no one would recognize her, not even her gang..

He washed his hands in a corner and turned to Mew who smiled at him. Tae noticed him slightly disoriented. He raised his eyebrow coming to him and only then he noticed the fear behind those composed expressions.

He held his hands, kissed his temple and took him out. It was time to go home.
*************

"Baby the world we are living in, is not fantasy. It gives you power, money, everything. But we have to pay for it. With life, with relations, with blood. Its a blood bath when we say.

I didnt lie when i told you that day, my hands are stained with blood baby. I dont even remember how many times i stood under the water and it all turned red, flowing down into the drain. It is who i am. It is who you will become. It is the life we will live". Tae said pouring warm water on his shoulder, sitting in the tub filled with warm water.

Mew was silent the whole ride. Tae understood it all. He took him to the bathroom, and settled inside the tub filled with bath bomb and refreshing oils. 

"I.... I am not scared of this life with you. I knew i will face it sooner or later when i am with you. I dont feel odd fitting myself here. I just felt my past flashing through my eyes.

Every scream, every pluck reminded me of the helpless me.

Power and being powerful is a big thing right? When you have everything under your claws. Speak of money, people, at your mercy. When they breath in and out with your eyebrows.

This is all, overwhelming. Like an adrenaline rush. I felt it in you today when i saw you. Every slice of the dagger, every pluck of the pliers, it was feeding your ego. Like it was satisfying you. I saw the same dark in your eyes when you are intimate with me.

Is it the same high Phi"? Mew asked lacing his fingers with Tae's in his lap.

"It is... It is the same Bub. Like you buy a wine, and then store it in a dark place and forget about it for years. It will be more stronger and intoxicating than a new one.

Power is like the same 100 years old wine. Dark, tasty and cherishing. We have to sacrifice our temptation to pull it out and taste it after every single moment.

We have to wait patiently until it gets old. One step at a time. You cannot rule the underworld in one jump. Its a dirty play.

You have to make sure to pull off someone if someone tries to pass you, and the same time you have to make sure there is no one to pull you back. Its like you out grow 4 eyes or better 8.

It comes with lots of sacrifices Bub. Sometimes your loved ones too. Can you do it"? He turned Mew to face him.

"I dont have anything or anyone to lose Phi, except you. And i know i dont need to defend you. But i wonder, if i am that worthy to be defended by you? Who am i Phi? An option or a choice? What would you do if you have to choose one. Your life or me"? Mew said looking straight into his eyes.

"You. Always you. Because you are my life. You are never an option or even a choice. You are my ultimate destination. Wherever i go, i will turn back to you. Be my Home Mew". Tae said the exact words Mew wanted to listen..

"Like i said Phi. I have no other way". Mew held Tae's nape and crashed their lips together.
***********

In the coming days Mew proved that he was strong. He was being trained personally by Tae. Working on his stamina building. Work out sessions. Making him familiar with types of armours.  

In the beginning Mew would flinch at every gunshot. He would close his eyes at the sight of blood. His hands would shiver using a dagger and then it was the same Mew who would slice anything like sushi..

Tae was proud of him, no doubts, but still he would think it was too early. He wanted Mew to complete his study first. But anyway, Mew was still an innocent and intelligent student at University and a fine man in the field.

His confidence level increased too. In any business gathering, he would greet and behave as professional as Tae wanted him to be. Everyone would hold their breath to see Mew accompanying Tae in every meeting.

The board of directors also welcomed Mew in the company, well, Mew was not bothered by those barking behind him. He was intimidating, he was dark just like Tae wanted him to be. Cold and ruthless.

But at home, he was Tae's Bub. His kitten. Who would say he was the same Mew who would kill anyone in one blink of an eye, but at home he would be chanting Phi Tae, Phi Tae all the time. He would cuddle with Tae all day long in his shorts and oversize tee. Munching on snacks, and laughing out at his favorite cartoons.

His birthday was around the corner and Tae had planned a surprise gift for him.
********

Mew entered the office in his Black Tee, Jeans and long boots, unbuckling the daggers and holsters from his body. He placed a bag on the table and went inside the ensuit room to change and freshen up.

He came back to see Tae with Max and Tul. Harry was standing too with Derek.

"Am famished Master". He addressed Tae as Master when in office. Tae nodded and asked Harry to call for his favorite food.

Tae got busy with files and Max Tul while Mew was sitting with eyes closed, waiting for food.

Harry and Derek cleaned the office and switched on the privacy switch so that nothing could be heard from outside. There could be enemies anywhere.

"Danny is off". Mew said sitting up straight. That piqued Tae's interest, who has yet not opened the bag.

"He tried to play smart. He tried to outnumber us, but he was unaware that his men were already taken.

Here is 60 Million, the deal amount, i brought with myself, untouched as promised. Their clan, umm what was the name of his second hand Derek"? He turned towards Derek.

"James Master". He told.

"Oh yes, James, he had agreed to work with us. And under him there are more than a hundred and fifty men. 2 production units.

They have signed the papers to handover it all to us. So i consider it win win Master". Mew stood up and handed him a file out of the bag.

Tae tossed the file at Max and went to Mew.

"My most precious Gem". He moved his hands from Mew's shoulders to his hands. He was proud of him. Proud of how he grew up.

"You dont need me to defend and protect you anymore Mew". He said and Max sighed. He knew what Tae meant.

"Am free for a week Phi. My exams are over and my third year is about to start". Mew informed him once they celebrated his success. Both in exams and his deal.

"Great. Will get your books delivered hmmm"? Tae said and Mew nodded.

"Max, Tul. Tomorrow i wont be available. Clear it all for me okay. Lets go home Bub". He held Mew's hand who bid everyone bye and left for home. But yes Tae didnt forget to ask Tul to deposit all the money in Mew's account the first thing in the morning..

************

"Phi.. Mmhhhh". Mew was trying to hold onto anything but he couldnt. Not when a hungry Tae had pinned him on the big table.

"Phi what hmmm"? Tae winked before attaching his lips on his nipples again. Mew arched his back up, grinding the hard lengths together.

"I.. Ahhhh". He hissed at the coldness of gel lubed fingers prodding his hole before long digits penetrated him.

"You what Bub... Fuckkkk". Tae bit his waist cut as the hole clenched his fingers tightly.

"Ahhh". Mew was enjoying himself, being fucked by three fingers. He held his own hard cock, slipping his hand between their bodies.

Tae didnt stop him, rather he kept abusing his soft spot to push him on edge. He knew Mew was close. The white beads leaking from his enraged cock were indicating his climax approaching.

Mew couldnt register when Tae pulled out his fingers, flipped him on four. Tae stepped down to stand on the floor, he pulled Mew close to the edge and thrusted his cock inside his favorite hole in one go.

"Shitttt. Fuckkkkkk". Mew cursed between gritted teeths. He chuckled when Tae spanked his butt.

"Baby got a bad mouth eh? Needs to be punished". Tae spanked him again, working his hips hard and fast. 

"Then punish me... Ahhh Masterrr". Mew pulled himself away to lay on his back. He wrapped his legs around Tae's waist, pulling him close, he held his cock, guiding it inside his hole again.

"Bubbbb". Tae growled. He could see the tease in Mew's eyes and he was determined to punish the boy hard.

Mew was about to touch himself again to chase his pleasure but Tae held his hand. He flicked his finger in front of Mew's face who gulped to see the dark in Tae's eyes.

Not that he was affraid of.

"Phi.. Anhhh.... Move it ....". Mew was drooling over his saliva. He was close, so was Tae. He rocked his hips in an aimed movement and Mew cum hard on his abs. It was such a satisfying orgasm and it was prolonged for some more minutes as Tae burst inside him, painting his walls white.

"Ha.. Happy Birthday Bub". Tae slummed down on him, Sweaty and Messy.

"Huh"!!! Mew was confused.

"Its your birthday baby boy. Happy Birthday my love. Stay with me together hmmm"? Tae said looking into his teary eyes.

"Who wishes a birthday like this". Mew said wiggling his hips and Tae chuckled.

"Well its not even the beginning of me wishing you happy birthday Bub". Tae winked.

"So... I am waiting for the exclusive wish Khun Tae Darvid". Mew looped his arms around Tae's shoulders pulling him for a kiss, that he obliged there and then.
************

So who loved this kind of Birthday Wish😉😉

Comment and Like if you feel like. May be i will end it up in 30 chaps. Lets see.

Love you all

Tabbz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.8K 36
-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค- "๐ˆ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ '๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
31.9K 1.4K 46
"The world gifted me heaven but I wanted to create a beautiful hell with you". "I prayed for us but you wished for someone else". Creating a beautif...
629K 24K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...
32.3K 983 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...