红颜薄命: Cursed Beauty (Yandere...

By optessimist

(Yandere!Demon Slayer x F!Reader) (Warning! Major Themes of Blood, Gore, and Suicide) 红颜薄命 : Beautiful women... More

红颜薄命
Characters
҉ 一 ҉
҉ 二 ҉
҉ 三 ҉
҉ 四 ҉
҉ 五 ҉
҉ 六 ҉
҉ 七 ҉
Breath of the Phoenix
҉ 八 ҉
҉ 九 ҉
҉ 十 ҉
҉ 十一 ҉
҉ 十二 ҉
҉ 十三 ҉
Added Love Interests
҉ 十四 ҉
҉ 十五 ҉
҉ 十六 ҉
火葬から
҉ 十七 ҉
҉ 十八 ҉
҉ 十九 ҉
҉ 二十 ҉
҉ 二十一 ҉
҉ 二十二 ҉
҉ 二十三 ҉
҉ 二十四 ҉
Flames of the Phoenix
҉ 二十五 ҉
҉ 二十六 ҉
҉ 二十七 ҉
҉ 二十八 ҉
҉ 二十九 ҉
太陽の街
҉三十 ҉
҉三十一 ҉
҉三十三 ҉

҉三十二 ҉

23.3K 861 465
By optessimist

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

The Race to Rescue

Before the Battle,

Nine pillars were gathered together, seated around a table within the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters. A single candle placed in the center of the wood illuminated the faces of the Pillars. With a forlorn expression, the Insect Pillar broke the heavy silence.

"According to Ubuyashiki, the battle against Muzan is approaching."

Hearing this, their bodies tensed. A sense of worry of the impending future washed over them.

"We may be fighting against all of Muzan's ranks... and that includes Y/N."

Shinobu placed a wooden box on the table. Her pale hands flipped the lid open revealing a line of syringes. Gently picking up the glass needles, she handed an injection to each Pillar.

"As a precaution, we developed and produced several cures..." the woman paused.

"Y/N is the priority. Should any of us come across her, we must cure her. Y/N comes first and eradicating the demons comes second, understood?"

No pillar even thought to disagree as they each shared the same goal. Each of the injections were held close to their heart as they thought of reuniting with their precious darling.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Y/N pocketed the cure in her red and yellow kimono and pumped her legs faster, trying to lose the demon and slayer chasing after her. Reaching the end of the hall, Y/N made a sharp left and crashed into the nearest door, hoping to make a quick escape.

As she burst through the door, three pairs of eyes turned towards her.

In the middle of the room stood Akaza, a pillar with deep blue eyes, and a slayer with hanafuda earrings.

Her entrance was grand, easily capturing the attention of the men fighting. As their eyes fell upon her form, the Phoenix demon felt a shift in the air. Something in their eyes changed.

Despite the stoic concentration on each of their faces, the gradual dilation of their eyes were apparent, causing a frenzied look to take over their expressions. Those piercing stares were fixed on the new addition, taking in every slight twitch of her muscles.

A feeling of dread that was all too familiar to the Phoenix demon began to prick at her skin, causing goosebumps to litter her body. An invisible pressure crushed at her chest before travelling to her gut. Suddenly nauseous, Y/N could only stare cautiously at the figures.

Run.
RUN.
RUN!

Her thoughts were almost too slow to catch up with her legs, as they immediately started pumping.

With both Shinobu and Douma quickly catching up, anxiety filled her body. She trembled as she ran, out of breath yet still struggling to continue.

Faster than the three men could comprehend, she disappeared out of the room. Not long after she left, Shinobu and Douma came crashing through in a deadly race. They too, quickly disappeared through the door after the Phoenix Pillar.

Pausing their fight, Akaza, Giyuu and Tanjiro finally processed the scene they had just witnessed.

Tanjiro glanced at his fellow slayer, clearly recognizing the obsession swirling in his blue orbs. His fingers clenched around his katana, veins appearing across his tanned hand.

Realizing that it was his beloved Y/N that was being chased, Giyuu broke into a sprint. Tanjiro quickly followed after with Akaza trailing not too far behind.

Two demons and three slayers ran with all their might, hoping to reach Y/N before their enemies.
Now with five figures hot on her tail, Y/N felt her anxiety increase tenfold.

Eyes frantically searching for an exit, she grew more and more frustrated. With a huff, she created a small ball of purple of fire. As she ran, the Phoenix Pillar launched the purple ball of heat behind her without looking.

The purple ball quickly spread up the walls and over the floor, creating a huge wall of fire. The five figures stopped several feet away, already feeling the scorching heat.

Each second the fire wall remained, the more fatigued the Phoenix Demon was feeling. Slowing down her pace, she made a right turn and came across a strange drop in the middles of the hall. Not even stopping to think about it, she jumped and descended down into the darkness.

Just as she disappeared down the drop, the wall of fire faded leaving nothing but piles of ash and a thick smoke. However, as the five continued their chase, they were unable to distinguish which area the Phoenix demon had disappeared through from the continually changing halls of the Infinity Fortress.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The Love and Snake pillars struggled to defeat the long, black haired woman sitting high on the platform. With her sharp nails, the newly ranked Upper Moon Four continually plucked the strings of her wooden biwa.

Amidst their fight, a figure came descending from the sky.  The glittering yellow seams and embroidery combined with the red fabric of her kimono created the illusion of flaming wings. Y/N's sleeves fluttered as she landed near the long haired demon.

Mitsuri's focus honed in on the falling figure, her green eyes widened.

"Y/N!"

All thoughts of the ongoing battle disappeared from the Love Pillar's mind as the woman immediately sprinted over to woman that had just landed. However, before the pink and green haired woman could reach her, the sharp sound of a biwa rang through the air and the room was suddenly upside down.

Mitsuri crashed onto the floor, all air leaving the Love Pillar's body in several heavy coughs. Despite this, she took almost no time to recover, immediately standing to run to the Phoenix Demon once more.

Nakime's grey fingers were pressed against the strings, ready to change their surroundings, when someone appeared behind her. Driving his hands into her head, Yushiro quickly took over Upper Moon Four's vision.

Realizing that her only form of protection had been taken over, Y/N jumped from the platform ready to run once more. However, before she could get far, the Love Pillar crashed into her, arms enveloping the phoenix demon in a tight hug.

Y/N's body began to heat up, the tips of her fingers glowing purple as she prepared to burst into flames.

"Oh, wait!"

Just as the phoenix demon was ready to scorch the pink and green haired slayer, the woman pulled away. Reaching into her clothing, Mitsuri pulled out a familiar looking vial.

"I have a cure for you!"

The pink and green haired woman gently placed the syringe within Y/N's hand. She then clasped her hands together, watching the Phoenix Demon with excitement as she waited for the woman to take the cure.

The Phoenix Demon just stared carefully at the syringe within her hand. Lifting her head, she peered over at the Snake Demon not far from them. Red and e/c eyes scanned the slayer's body, quickly noticing another cure in his hand, ready for use. She glanced back down at the one in her hand.

So, they all have a cure?

Contrary to what the two pillars were anticipated, Y/N only pocketed the cure. In one swift motion, she used two fingers to hit the Love Pillar, rendering her immobile. Obanai was shocked, not expecting her to turn on them.

During his moment of shock, Y/N appeared in front of him. His breath hitched at the close contact and he froze.

Red and e/c eyes studied the white snake resting on the Pillar's neck and Y/N felt the subconscious need to grab it. Without even thinking, she pulled the snake off of his neck and launched the white animal as far as she could.

Obanai felt his heart drop but remained still, allowing the demon to do as she pleased. Taking note of the Snake Pillar's compliance, Y/N did not even bother to immobilize him and swiftly grabbed the syringe from in between the Snake Pillar's fingers. He let the Phoenix Pillar take the cure from his hands, puzzled by her unexpected actions.

Y/N unhurriedly slipped the two newly obtained syringes into her kimono. With no more than a glance, she then turned and simply left.

Seeing her figure disappear so quickly and without being able to speak to the person he has been longing to see for so long, Obanai's heart clenched. Unsatisfied by their short encounter, the Snake Pillar retrieved his snake before running after her.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Upper Moon One's six eyes stared at the four valiant slayers.

Covered in wounds and sweat, the four of them were clearly on the brink of exhaustion yet their drive had kept them steady on their feet.

As the five fought, the demon slayers grew increasingly frustrated. Kokushibo was a mind reader, seemingly able to predict every single one of their moves. He moved effortlessly and countered each attack as if he had fought them all before.

"That's not possible! How is it that you're already familiar with our breathing styles!" The Wind Pillar shouted in exasperation.

Although the demon's face was stoic, they could feel the pity radiating off of him.

"It is not difficult. Even if your fellow Hashira didn't betray you, you're all quite easy to predict."

Betrayed? The slayers stiffened. Someone had informed the enemy of their most important techniques. A connected feeling of injustice spread through the four slayers. Each of their blood pressures began rising.

"After all, your breathing styles are just derivatives from Sun Breathing. As someone who has battled the original, your breathing styles are pathetic."

With boiling anger coursing through his veins, the Wind Pillar launched forward. Sanemi controlled his breathing and quickly maneuvered his blade, driving it towards the six-eyed demon. Kokushibo easily blocked his attack and sent the Wind Pillar backwards with the swipe of his blade.

Sanemi landed far away, gasping. His sight wavered as he struggled to breath. As the white-haired man's blurred vision finally cleared, he finally noticed the beautiful woman standing above him.

Seeing the face of the woman that haunted him day and night, he felt his stomach tingle with a thousand butterflies.

"Am I dead?"

Y/N had just entered the room when a figure was launched towards her. Quickly stepping backwards, the slayer crashed into the area she had previously stood. Similarly to the slayers she had seen before, it didn't take long before the look in his eyes changed, sending a wave of disgust down her spine.

Looking up from the man below her, her eyes made contact with Kokushibo's.

Shit! Just my luck!

Y/N's teeth grit together as she searched for another opening. Unable turn back as she was afraid of clashing with her previous pursuers, Y/N could only continue forward. Knowing she was unable to battle the Upper Moon with her strength, she took advantage of the fight to slip behind him and towards the only other exit.

Kokushibo was too preoccupied with dodging the Slayers' attacks to take the Phoenix Demon back to safety. As the fight continued, two of the demon slayers broke away from the fight.

Sanemi could not miss the rare opportunity to finally reunite with Y/N. Deciding that the phoenix demon was more substantially more important, he abandoned his fight and started towards the exit the Phoenix Demon had just departed from.

The Mist Pillar had the same thoughts running through his head. Ever since her sudden appearance, he found it exceedingly difficult to concentrate on the battle in front of him.

In an act of desperation, the Mist Pillar allowed Gyomei and Genya to take the majority of Upper Moon One's hits. While the others received the harsh ends of Kokushibo's blow, Muichiro slipped out and after Y/N.

Noticing the two slayers leaving to chase after Y/N, an intense need to protect her overwhelmed his body. Muzan's orders to destroy the demon slayers were temporarily discarded. Kokushibo could never allow those unworthy humans to lay their filthy hands on her.

With one strong slash of his large blade, he sent the two remaining slayers onto their backs before chasing after her. Once the two slayers recovered, they ran as well to finished their battle with the Upper Moon.

With another battle ceased, Y/N found her trail of pursuers growing larger and larger.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

❂ Taisho Secret ❂

Obanai traded information on the slayers with the hope of eliminating competition when it came time to bring Y/N back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | slow...
251K 13.9K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...
1.2K 83 7
𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑬 enough to be given a second chance at life, but unfortunate enough to be given a second life in a dangerous world. Now, as Y/n fi...
98K 4.4K 24
❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...