Loving you...Isn't always eas...

By jimininiiiii

A story about hate, love and mistakes. One story with seven different people. How can you just forget what's... More

Characters
A lilac in a field full of roses.
"Make him smile, just one more time".
I don't know what to do hyung
"I'm gonna kill you Kim Seokjin".
It's probably a mistake.
I'm never gonna let you feel pain again
his brother's soulmate's brother
You can't put him into a lions den and expect him to come out alive.
How do you kill the beast when it lives inside of you?
his eyes refused to believe it
My love for him FELT real
I feel like a bad army!!!!!!
The MAIN and ROOT cause of it all
It can only get worse before it can get better
His body rejected jin's
Drowning in his own misery
It's not your fault, it never was
EOMMA!
You can't give up without putting up a fight
That's your ex mate
Almost...the faultless soulmate
Take a picture it will last longer
6th wheel 🎡
"Omega...you will do as I say..."
He can never truly escape me
Kiss the pain away
That should have been me
We need to find him
Hyungs please save me....
He's gone...
I was worried...
Please be okay...
I won't let you go alone...
That's what I was waiting to hear
You aren't him
What is wrong will always be wrong
We don't hurt the people we love
I always have
It's bubs not Taehyung
Their light in a dark alleyway
Maybe we aren't meant to last
I'm sorry it had to be this way
Just let us be one again
My life's incomplete without you two
I have a plan!
Do I still deserve this much hate?
We are only complete as three
I miss destiny
I missed them plain and simple
Fighting for their love
A dream that cannot come true
Crazy in love
PTD ~ Day 2 concert pictures!!!
Let me live our dream?
Ironic because he was mine
Life goes on...
And he did
I wish he doesn't leave me
Hyung just stop it already
His hyung was safe with him
Their little omega
Finally set free
Loving me isn't always easy
Oh I'd do that all over again
It was our little family
Yoongi loves holding hands
A rose in a field full of lilacs.
Thank you!!! Plus shameless self promotion

Wandering in a frolic of its own

465 30 18
By jimininiiiii

Taehyung POV:
I got everything ready and packed up with the help of hyung so I was set to take the food to Yoongi hyung.

Jin hyung made me take the driver so I sat at the back happily and got all giddy to see hyung again.

The car ride wasn't that long but it felt like it was.

Once we arrived I thanked the driver and told him to wait out for me.

He smiled and even asked if he should accompany me to which I declined.

I walked inside the hopsital - Seoul grand National hospital...only Elite, smart individuals get in this place and that fact that my Yoongi hyung was in here made me feel like a proud mother.

I walked up to the receptionist and smiled. She smiled back and said "How may I help you?" I liked her friendliness. "Hi I'm just hear to meet Yoongi hyung".

She gave me a confused look and said "Yoongi hyung?" I face palmed and realised that I should have used his work name.

"I'm sorry, what I meant was I needed to see Doctor Min. Is he here? Can you take me to his office?"

Her smile dropped and she looked at me, she looked me up and down and I felt really awkward it was as if she's was examining my compatibleness.

I raised my brow at her before she spoke "Why do YOU need to see Doctor Min? This isn't some blind date spot, you're at the wrong place move."

Woah woah woah! I was ready to throw hands with this woman.

"Excuse me! First of all stop judging me, second of all I am an important person and third of all I have every right to complain against you. Is this how you treat everyone? Pathetic! Do you even know who I am?"

Okay so I may have gone overboard but like did I care? Not really. This woman was a receptionist why was she acting like she was the one who took the medicine course?

Before she could say anything a tall guy approached me. He motioned her away and she just rolled her eyes.

"So pretty are you in need of Doctor Min?" I nodded, beat red from the compliment.

This tall dude just smiled at me and it wasn't a creepy one he seemed nice.

"Well he's in the office, I can take you...I was just going down to get food for us because he said he forgot his lunch and had wayyyy to much going on to get something to eat. So I offered to grab him some".

I smiled at this guy, he was probably hyung's friend and he was taking good care of hyung too. I had nothing to worry about.

"Actually I brought food for him, I knew he forgot so I popped down to give him some since I was bored anyways. In fact there's enough to go around. Lead the way?"

The man smiled at me and began walking as I walked besides him.

I didn't forget to give the annoying receptionist a dirty look before I left though.

The woman was too stunned to speak.

"So what's your name?" He asked me.

"My names Taehyung."

He smiled and said "Well I'm Bogum and you have a very pretty name Taehyung.

I smiled at his compliment and said "No one's ever said I have a pretty name thank you".

He replied with a "Really? Well then I'm glad to be the first".

I smiled happily, he was so sweet.

Me and the tall guy walked not too far until we approached a white door.

It said Doctor Min on it. Pretty basic but why was there some girl stood outside like she was waiting to get in?

Bogum spoke and sighed "Ji-eun you need to leave. Doctor Min told you to go ages ago."

She scoffed at Bogum and said "You're an intern no one cares about you. Just shut up and stop following Doctor Min around."

I raised my brow at this disrespectful nurse. Why is everyone so rude in this place?

"Excuse me stop being so rude. Bogum here is an intern Doctor. He will be higher up in rank than you soon so are you gonna treat him like that once he's a doctor too? I better hope not. Now move along I'm pretty sure you have places to be. If not then find a garbage can to reside in".

She stomped her foot and threw a tantrum at me before a significantly older man walked up to her and said "I don't understand why you're still hired at this place. You were supposed to report to me two hours ago".

Before she could say anything the man took her with him.

I laughed at her misery and Bogum looked at me. "Thank you for doing that, I feel like I need to learn to defend myself. Sometimes I just let people run all over me".

I tapped his shoulder. "You'll learn, don't let snobby people hurt you they have nothing better to do so they pick on people."

He nodded smiling like a kid who just got candy.

He knocked on the door and when we heard a tiny "Come in" we both walked inside.

Bogum opening the door for me.

I walked in and Yoongi hyung was furiously typing on his keyboard.

He didn't see who walked in

He just spoke quickly "Bogum put the food down and start eating, I'm gonna finish my report off, eat and then we need to go back to the emergency ward, then check on my patients again before we can eventually leave".

He said ALL of that without even looking to see who walked in.

I placed the food down on the coffee table in his lavish office and then walked up to him and massaged his shoulders.

"Hyung...BREATH!"

He stiffened at my contact and immediately stopped doing what he was and turned his spiny chair to face me.

To say he was shocked was an understatement. He was shook. Jungshook.

"Taehyung what are you doing here?" He asked me still not believing that I was here.

I smiled and pulled him over to the couch. "I was bored Hyung so I made food and came to give it to you".

He smiled and said "Thank you".

Then I realised that I didn't actually make the food so I looked down and mumbled "I helped Jin Hyung prepare it". He heard me loud and clear and said "I appreciate the thought and you must have helped so technically you did make it".

I smiled at the compliment, the feeling that only Yoongi hyung can give me.

It's like the butterflies were having a party in my stomach and I almost felt sick from the feeling.

In a good way....don't worry.

Bogum was still standing there so I ushered him to sit down too.

"Bogum hyung come eat". I smiled.

Yoongi hyung looked between us and said "hyung?"

I nodded and said "well he is older than me."

Bogum hyung came and sat on the couch next to me so I was in between them both.

I started unpacking the several side dishes I made and the main course, there was about three of them and also the dessert.

Once it was all unpacked I said "Come on guys eat".

They both smiled and said "Thank you for the food".

Authors POV:
Taehyung helped Jin make a lot of food. Side dishes such as; kimchi, Oi Muchim (spicy cucumber salad), Mu Saeng Chae (spicy radish salad), Gyeran Mari, (egg roll omelette), Sigeumchi Namul (spinach dish).

He also helped him make a lot of the main course like; kimchi fried rice, Korean pork with lettuce of course, Korean fried chicken or kfc like Namjoon loves to say, and onigiri which isn't actually Korean but they liked it so everything is good.

Taehyung also prepared a cheesecake for them.

Yoongi was overwhelmed with the amount of food that was presented in front of him. He was very lucky to have such an omega who took such good care of him.

The guilt was eating him alive though. One thought kept roaming around in his mind. It was wandering in a frolic of its own.

Yoongi sighed quietly and picked up the chopsticks.

He then ate the Korean friend chicken and he almost moaned in his mouth. Jin may have made it but Taehyung's touch made it a thousand times better.

He looked at Taehyung fondly who was waiting for his reaction. "It's so good Taehyung thank you".

Taehyung beamed happily and Bogum then decided to try the pork. He started making yummy noises and Taehyung's ears perked up at that.

"Do you like it Bogum hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Bogum shook his head. "No, I don't like it". Taehyung's once happy face fell and Yoongi looked a bit confused.

The food was genuinely really nice did Bogum not like the way it was?

Then he spoke rather loudly "I FREAKING LOVE IT". Taehyung's glum looked turned into that of a happy feeling.

He sighed in relief and clapped his hands excitedly. "I got so worried there hyung. I'm glad you like it".

Taehyung and Bogum spoke a lot. They gelled well and they were already making jokes and laughing.

What they didn't realise is that they were leaving a little someone out.

Yoongi wasn't the type to easily talk to people, he found it difficult. He wasn't extroverted he was rather introverted. It wasn't easy for him to just involve himself in conversations.

People had to include him, yes it sounded demanding but all introverts need extroverted friends or partners so that one can talk and the other can listen.

If one person lacks social skills then the other should have the communication skills to make up for it . It's like balancing each other out. The void is filled with the other partner.

Yoongi tried to talk don't get him wrong. He asked Tae about his day, he would reply and turn back to Bogum who would ask another question.

He ate a few bites of his food until he couldn't do it anymore. He sighed and put his chopsticks down.

This wasn't easy.

Taehyung quietly stole glances at his hyung making sure he was eating.

He noticed how his hyung would try and engage in conversation and as much as Taehyung would want to listen to his voice all day he had to drift between Bogum and Yoongi.

He couldn't just ignore Bogum. And Bogum kept on talking to him he was an interesting person but he didn't like ignoring his hyung.

When Taehyung noticed how his hyung put the chopsticks down he turned away from a talking Bogum to turn to Yoongi.

"Hyung why did you put your chopsticks down? Eat I thought you liked it". Yoongi looked up from the floor and smiled.

"Yes, Taehyung I did love it but Iv lost my appetite I think. Im just stressed is all". Taehyung looked unsure of his hyungs words and when Yoongi tried to get up but Tae got up too.

He grabbed his hyung's arms and said "Hyung sit!" He almost ordered and Yoongi couldn't help but be shocked and somewhat amused.

He smirked and sat down.

Taehyung picked his chopsticks up and started to feed his hyung. His alpha.

"You're eating whether you like it or not. You do realise you have a lot of stressful work to be getting on with. Eat in peace and STOP stressing".

Yoongi opened his mouth to let the food in and nodded almost immediately as he was kind of nervous around THIS Taehyung.

Taehyung continued to feed Yoongi and Yoongi ate happily. However, Bogum looked between the two really thinking if they were just friends or if there was something...maybe a little more.

By the fond look in his senior's eyes he thought otherwise. Yet they said they were friends so he assumed there wasn't anything more.

Maybe they were just really close friends who knew?

Bogum looked at Taehyung and he had a liking to this bubbly character he just met.

Taehyung why do I feel butterflies around you?

Jimin POV:
I walked back into the car after the meeting and I was rushing Namjoon hyung who ran after me.

"Hyung hurry up I want to see my alpha". Namjoon hyung rolled his eyes and said "Stop pressuring me I'm trying for goodness sake".

We both eventually got into the car and I drove us. I drove quite quickly and hyung was getting scared.

"Chim why are you driving so quickly you need to slow down". I smirked and said "No can do I'm trying to meet my alpha".

Just like that we got home in less than 20 mins. The ride was a 30 minute drive.

Namjoon hyung walked out of the car and faced me. He put his finger in my face and said "Next time IM DRIVING!"

Then he walked away. I chuckled at his misery and followed him in.

As soon as I got into the house I screamed "Hyung I'm back!" Eomma was sat on the sofa and she looked at me very amused.

"What's up Eomma?". She smirked and said "Oh just nothing besides the fact that you were missing Hoseok so much and he was literally sleeping while you were gone. He even said and I quote 'PEACE AT LAST'.

She even did the hand gestures. Namjoon hyung laughed at me and I rolled my eyes. "That's a lie." I spoke and ran upstairs.

Both Eomma and Namjoon hyung laughing behind me.

I walked into the room and Hoseok hyung indeed was sleeping soundly. He looked so ethereal. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead.

Then I went to take a shower. I was seriously exhausted the meeting was with clients who were just not willing to listen.

Namjoon hyung used logic to explain to them but I got mad and explained it my way.

Needless to say it worked, they were scared but they understood me.

I couldn't care less because the quicker the meeting was over the quicker we could leave.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist.

When I walked out what I didn't realise is hyung had woken up. He sat on the bed looking completely lost.

He probably had a good sleep hence why he looked so lost and out of it.

Once he turned to me he quickly left his confused state and covered his eyes.

"Jimin put a shirt on". He said and I only smirked as I went closer to him.

"Why? Is hard to control yourself hyung when the only thing dividing you and me is this towel? I can let it go if you want".

Hyung looked at me shocked and I just smirked. He then spoke "Jimin shut up and wear some clothes."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the wardrobe.

"You're no fun". I said and he spoke sarcastically "I just woke up no way am I going to do anything. Plus you got back from a meeting. Get dressed and sleep next to me".

I looked through my clothes and put on a pair of grey joggers and a white t-shirt.

Then I walked out and moved to sleep on the bed with hyung.

As soon as my body made contact with the bed I became drowsy. Sleep was all I needed.

I turned away from hyung and tried to go to sleep.

I heard hyung shuffle besides me and then he grabbed my waist and hugged my tightly.

"Let me hug my omega". His whisper went directly to my back and I arched myself.

"Stop you just said to sleep why are you coming so close". I whispered back.

He chuckled and that deep chuckle of his made me almost moan.

"Pretty boy we can still cuddle".

I turned myself around to face him in his embrace and said "okay sure whatever, now let me sleep".

He lifted my shirt and put his cold hand on my warm skin. "No can do, I want to feel your lips on mine".

I looked down in his embrace and blushed. "Whatever".

I tried to move away but no he didn't let me. Instead he connected our lips in a sweet kiss.

We moved our lips in sync before he grabbed my ass and made me yelp asking for entrance.

I moaned into his kiss and grabbed his shirt in my fist.

I continued to kiss him as I moaned out "I love you".

Which by the way translates to "I can't live without you". In my language.

Jungkook POV:
I felt weird. All day my mind was hazy and I felt a little feverish. But I brushed it off because I really didn't care.

I liked being energetic and playful, no one needed to see their cheery maknae down. Just like I myself didn't.

Jin hyung was busy in his office after he had helped Taehyung Hyung prepare food. He said he had an urgent call to attend to.

Then he needed to get a report submitted too so he was currently working on that.

I was in our room bored and very tired. It felt like a chore just moving my body.

I decided to go downstairs and prepare some coffee for Jin hyung since he was working so hard.

I walked to the kitchen slightly wobbling because I felt dizzy. Nevertheless I reached it and I made the coffee.

I nearly spilt hot water on myself cause I was seeing double.

Still ignoring all these signs I went to hyungs office. "I brought coffee hyung". Jin hying looked up from his work and smiled.

I slowly walked up to him and gave him the coffee. His hand brushed against mine and he quickly took the cup from me.

Before I could ask why he started interrogating me. "Kook are you sick? Why are you sick? Did you eat something? I think you have a fever did you check?"

I laughed at his concern and said "I'm okay". That was all fun and games until my body proved otherwise and as I tried to move I nearly fell backwards but hyung's hand held me up.

"There was no way you made coffee for me in this state. We have maids they can do it. Stop hurting yourself".

I softly nodded and my bottom lip quivered. I felt so exhausted and I hated sleeping without hyung even if I was in dire need of it.

"Baby I know you want to sleep so sleep on my lap and I'll take us to our room in half an hour when I'm done okay?

I gently shook my head and he placed me on his lap. Then he asked a maid to get us a blanket and once she brought it he covered me with it.

Then he gave me a soft peck on the forehead and I lay comfortably in his arms.

Every five or so minutes hyung would check up on me and give me kisses.

What did I do in my past life to deserve this? So much love for one person?

I must definitely have cured world hunger.

~~~~~~~~~~~
GUYYSSSSS GUESS WHAT?????? Your authors going to the PTD Seoul concert live stream tomorrow and I'm so happy.

I will take pictures if I'm allowed to and then next update will have pictures from the concert and a new chapter.

I don't know how K armies did it. They literally looked so good like instant kill.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the update.

And

As always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 44.2K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
971K 38.6K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
473K 29.9K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...