Touch The Sky

Bởi OnlyOneHan

There it was again a white flash he thought he'd never see.. A confident smirk that made his heart drop as sh... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
01 - Where Do We Start?
02 - Nameless
03 - Cheap Thrills
04 - Strength
05 - Besties?
06 - The Cult
07 - The Cult Pt. 2
08 - Azure
09 - Alpha
10 - M.I.A.
11 - Transfers
12 - Festival
13 - Festival Pt. 2
14 - Screw The Standards
15 - Retreat Camp
16 - They Don't Know You
17 - Home
18 - Luna
19 - It's Not Trivial
20 - How You Been?
21 - Bippity Boppity Boo A Time Skip For You
22 - First Impressions
23 - Not A Secret Mission
24 - Sports Day
25 - Catch Up
27 - Our Lands II
28 - Our Lands III
29 - Scar
30 - Too Late?
31 - Instincts
32 - Too Soon?
33 - Miro
34 - Rest Day
35 - Not Again Jiho...

26 - Our Lands I

87 4 0
Bởi OnlyOneHan

[Luke's POV]

Today is THE day.

Not tomorrow. Not yesterday. Today.

To simply put my excitement into words, you can put that thing away If, I'll be your pogo srick for the day~

One thing about growing up like I didn't, is that you don't get people who you call friends and you don't have a place to call home either.

BUT TODAY, oh today will become the greatest day of my life~

I am about to be that kid that brings their friends home for the first time.

And what's even better? We won't be just staying at our house. Actually I don't even know if we'll get to show our house- BUT we get to show off our entire neighbourhood!

But lemme first catch you up to what happened in the past few months-

     I personally feel like trouble's got an addiction to our group? Cause like even in the entertainment company that Daniel and Duke got into, a huge problem was about to rise. I'm not really sure but long story short Daniel and Duke helped out some girl from having to do a nude photoshoot. I think even Crystal had a big part in that event..? I heard she called somebody to help and that's how a huge crisis was fixed. Oh and after that Daniel kinda dropped out from the company? Apparently he only joined up for Duke, so he found continuing to stay there useless. Apparently he was also really close to debut with this new hot shot group called Inspirit, I personally found their mwmber Oliver really attractive and turns out he was the closest friend Danny had there. Duke continued to stay there and he continued to climb the ranks getting closer to being a true idol.

After that a terrible incident happened with Danny having a stalker invading his house! I mean with his popularity it could be explained how she came.. but still! That doesn't make it any easy! The stalker had Danny chained in his own house along with Big Crystal who came to save him. Apparently Crystal kicked the stalker girl's butt and ever since then the two of them worked out their differences and got along.

But! Now we come to today's events and let those past incidents be simply memories that brought us closer.

Yes I am hyped for today! Don't kill my vibe!

Big Danny, Jay, Zack, Mira, Zoe, Jiho, Big Crystal, Vasco, Jace and Duke the whole squad! They'll be finally meeting our pack crew; Eric, Violet, Matthew and Michael and of course Luna Sky~

Luna asked us to meet up with them at our Infinity Cafe. After exchanging greetings and introducing one another we kinda treated them to a small snack before heading out. Man the conversation was all over the place and might I add Very loud.

"Take whatever you want Jiho, don't worry" Lucy states to the shorter boy.

"Th-thanks Lucy"

"Duke how's being a trainee treating you?" Luna asks from him.

"It's good! I'm making slow progress and the instructors help me out alot"

"Well that's amazing mate, treat us out when you become a hot shot rapper"

"Haha will do" Duke laughs off continuing his strangely casual conversation with Luna.

"Daniel what would you like? I'll buy it for you!"

"Th-thanks Zoe, but Jay already got this for me" Daniel declines Zoe's offer with a guilty tone showing the numerous sweets placed on his plate like he had to shoe proof.

"Kids don't forget to take some snacks too" Matt announces as he and Mike place two tray of pastries on the table.

"Thanks Matt and Mike"

"It's Michael to you punk" Mike suddenly snaps at Big Danny shocking him and the other that heard him.

"Eek I'm sorry"

"Damn you were right, Daniel's easy to tease" Michael laughs off while exchanging looks with Zack. Who I'm guessing is the information hub for that prank.

"I like Vasco better, he's so cute" Violet states ruffling a beet red Vasco's hair.

"Stop drooling over the kid Vi, you're scaring him" Eric comments without even looking at their direction hiding his own smile.

"Mira do you want anything else?" Zack continues to pile food on Mira's plate.

"No thanks Zack I'm good" Mira giggles out a reply at the boy that won't listen.

"Jace, I want to see the puppies again"

"I'm sure Sky will let you Vasco" Jace consoles the excited male as he himself munches on a pastry.

"I can ask one of our girls to take you there" Luna looks over her shoulder at the boys.

"I can take the-"

"Except Lucy, she's sus" Luna cuts off the volunteering pink head before turning back to Duke.

"Hey!"

"Hahahahaha"

"Crystal let's take Mirae there too" I suggest to her after the laughter died down and the pouting pink head lost her attention.

"Yeah he'll be happy to see his old friends!" Lucy beams jumping into our conversation as she took a seat next to me.

"Really what do you say Mirae?" Crystal asks picking up the dog who was roaming around the cafe playing with Enu and her pups.

"Woof! Woof!"

"As someone fluent in the sophisticated language of Bark, he said he'd love to go" Eric enunciated in a tone that even felt sophisticated.

"Hahaha you're so smart Eric" Vi laughs the sarcasm dripping in her tone.

"Course I am"

"Don't screw around" Lucy states in what I'm guessing was supposed to be a commanding tone, but ends up smirking as an attempt to hide her smile.

"Haha you sounded like Vasco" Zack comments chuckling along with a few of the crowd.

"Yeah but you ain't as hot as him" Mike states winking at the boy who was confused as to why his name was being said.

"That ain't what you said when you were teaching me how to use my tongue the other day for-"

"Aaand that's enough!" I rush and cover Lucy up with my hand.

"Mmm Mmm Mmm!"

"Nuh uh, we got kids, and you're too horny right now"

Lucy raises her eyebrow at me before a playful look flashes in her eyes. Oh Moon no..

"Mmmm Hhhnnngggnnn Mmmmm"

"Eek! Goddess child we're like twins!" I jump back snatching my hand back as she started moaning like... well.. you know..

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"We taught you really well Lucy" Matt breathes out clutching onto his stomach admist the uproar of laughter from all the not so innocent people in this cafe.

"Jace, I'm not sure if these people are good or bad"

"Neither do I, Vasco, Neither do I"

"They're a light shade of grey" Eric states to the boys as he tried to stiffle in his laughs.

"Grey?"

"Means they're good but they also have a sinful side or a side of them that does wrong things" Vi explains to him as she calmed herself down.

"Then they're bad guys?" Vasco asks standing up and grabbing everyone's attention as they still wore a smile from the previous incident.

"Nah lil' pup, they don't hurt anyone, and they protect alot of people. But when it comes to us we're not 100% good like you, we have a bad side or a not so innocent side.. aaaand most of the times we tease and mess around to have some fun" Violet explains walking around Vasco gliding her finger along his back and collar bone before patting his cheek and walking away. Lil mate was confused and lost in thought but, but I guess he just accepted that we're not bad since he started blushing afterwards.

"...Alright!... If we're done here..., let's go. We still got the whole neighbourhood to tour around" Luna announces standing up. The rest of the crew follow suit and gather their scattered stuff some stuffing in a snack or two into their mouths and hands before walking away.

Luna paid for the entire meal and had a small conversation with Emma at the counter, I mean she is the Luna, so of course she knows and checks up on everyone every once in a while, mainly because she brought most of us in from the streets to this place.

After we exited the cafe the bright sun and cold breeze hit our bodies making us huddle together with squinted eyes adjusting to the light. A bit of aimless drifting as we conversed along the way unknowingly brought us towards the company building. I guess it must've been our subconscious going on that familiar route.

sed by the company which I guess summoned some sort of Tour Guide spirit from Matt cause he started rambling in some butler voice.

"And right heeeere, we have the Midnight Sky Company Head Office which is where all of us work,-" Matthew suddenly announces the sight of our buildings possibly summoning a butler like tour guide in him, "-we manage most of the businesses in the neighbourhood".

"And right next to it is the Midnight Sky Hospital, or main business, with many facilities and a high reputaion for it's respectful, kind and talented staff"

"And this shop down the road to the left, is the Scissors Saloon one of the many businesses under our company. Ms. Iris runs the shop and has given jobs to many Stylists in our family"

"And opposite to it, you find the Accessories Shop where we sell hand crafted and imported special one of a kind accessories. If you want a souvenir as a keepsake for the day that's the number one place to go"

"We should head there definitely before go home" Zoe chirps happily the excitement in her tone making me smile.

"I'll make sure to take you lot then" Luna smiles at her over her shoulder.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

42.2K 1.3K 56
follows plot💕updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust 🙏 *** YN Jang finally thought she would live a...
641 5 90
He kissed her and in her lull she had no idea what was coming next. Her only 'family' has betrayed her, kicked her out and declared she is too unstab...
11.2K 323 17
She bathed in the power that surged through her blood. The scarlet lips that he kissed brought tingles to spread across her olive skin. He was everyt...