(DISCONTINUED) Future Us Pric...

By MamaxLegendary

πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ˜ŒIT'S beginning to look a lot like Christmas!πŸ˜ŒπŸŽπŸŽ„ As we are FINALLY around the corner of ending the ye... More

πŸ’œβ€WELCOME TO BOOK 3! RULES!β€πŸ’œ
β€πŸ’œBOOK 3 INTRO!πŸ’œβ€
Prologue: "I'm Comin Back Home Soon~."
Ch 1: Astroworld Tragedy (prt 1) [9 lives tributeπŸ₯€]
Ch 2: Astroworld Tragedy (prt 2) [9 lives tributeπŸ₯€]
Ch 3: "Please Be Okay, Baby~..." (prt 3 last prt)
Ch 4: Tis The Season~ [100 READS SPECIAL (prt 1)πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
β€πŸ’œNOTTA UPDATE! Fun Viral NEWS!πŸ’œβ€
{RE-EDITED}Ch 5: "I am Thankful For ❀"~ [Early Thanksgiving specialπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 6: The AMA Awards Cinderella's "GodPapa?"πŸ‘‘(prt 1 Holiday SeasonπŸŽ„πŸŽŠπŸŽ)
Ch 7: 2 Be Jolly~[200 READS SPECIAL~! prt 2πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
πŸ’œβ£Excuse me...? Mommy..Srry..!πŸ˜₯β£πŸ’œ
Ch 8: Fa la la la la~[300 READS SPECIAL~! prt 3πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 9: La la la la~[380 READS SPECIAL~ prt 4πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 10: Good Year Pls~500 READS SPECIAL~!Mature era Michael! [prt 1πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 11: Good Luv Season Pls~640 SUPERBOWL READS SPECIAL~! prt 2(πŸˆπŸŽ‰)
Ch 12: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (680 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 1)
Ch 13: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (690+ READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 2)
Ch 15: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (700 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 4) (last prt)
Papa Prince Nelson-Jackson's NEW THERAPY PET CAT!😻❣
ch 16: "Why We DON'T Do April Fools ☺"
PRICHAEL NEWS 800 READSπŸŽ‰: "A young, 11-yr old Prince footage @ Teacher Strike"
Prichaelverse NEWS! Caprico Nelson-Jackson's NEW SHORT NOVEL!πŸ’™β£
Ch 17: The Golden EggπŸ’›/Early April(800+ READS SPECIAL!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ prt 1)
PLS READ: NEW PFP! πŸ’Justice 4 Johnny DeppπŸ’
Ch 18: The Golden EggπŸ’›/A Wedding(900 READS SPECIAL!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰ prt 2 last prt)
Ch 19: "Hold On, Carry On, Darling~" (1k READS GOAL SEASON 1 FINALE!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’›πŸ’œ)
A/N: SEASON 2 RELEASE UPDATES~!(1K READS GOAL!)πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
WELCOME TO SEASON 2 OF DIS FUTURE US VOL 3: INTRO!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€πŸ’›πŸ’›
Ch 20: "I Want To Break Free"*TV ADπŸ˜…*(SEASON 2 prt 1: 1k READS GOAL!β˜ΊπŸŽ‰)
Ch 21: "I Want To Break Free"*TV ADπŸ˜…*(SEASON 2 prt 2: last prt: 1K READSπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰)
A/N: πŸŒˆπŸ˜ƒMY NEW PRICHAEL PFP THEME!πŸ˜ƒπŸŒˆ
❣❀☺A/N: 4 MY PRICHAEL READERS PLS READ!πŸ™‚β˜Ίβ£β€
πŸ’πŸŽ‰June 13th:Happy MJ VICTORY DAYπŸŽ‰πŸ’
HIIβ˜ΊπŸ’•: Y'ALL PLS READ NEW MORE A/N!πŸ™‚β£
Ch 22 [VOL 1 prt 1]: Dear Last June/Thank you NotesπŸ™‚πŸ’›πŸ•Š
Ch 23 [VOL 1 PRT 2]: Dear Last June/Thank you NotesπŸ™‚πŸ’›πŸ•Š
Ch 24 [VOL 1 PRT 3]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 25 [VOL 1 PRT 4]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 26 [VOL 1 PRT 5]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 27: [VOL 1 PRT 6 FINALE]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
πŸ¦ƒπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰SEASON 3 PART 2 IS COMIN BITCHESSSSSS~! NEW SERIES COVERS!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ¦ƒ
πŸ¦ƒπŸSEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 THANKSGIVING REVEALπŸπŸ¦ƒ
Ch 28: Black Iron Heart: Season 3 prt 2|Pumpkin SpiceπŸβ˜•(2k READS SPECIAL!πŸŽ‰β›„πŸŽ„)
Ch 29: Season 3 prt 2| A Pumpkin Spice ThanksgivingπŸβ˜•(2k READS SPECIAL!πŸŽ‰β›„πŸŽ„)
β›„πŸŽ„SEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 CHRISTMAS REVEAL RELEASEπŸŽ„β›„
β›„πŸŽ„SEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 CHRISTMAS REVEALπŸŽ„β›„
Ch 30: Season 3 Prt 2|🎢Santa BabyπŸŽΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸŽπŸŽ„
Ch 31: Season 3 prt 2|"You better watch out" (prt 1)πŸŽ„(2K READS FINALE!πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„)
Ch 32: Season 3 prt 2|"You better not cry" (prt 2)πŸŽ„(MERRY CHRISTMAS!πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„)

Ch 14: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (700 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 3)

60 2 0
By MamaxLegendary

A/N: Y'ALL! WE'VE FINALLY MADE IT PAST 700 READS MY LUVS! WHOOP WHOOOOOOPP~!😃😃🎉🎉🎉🤗🤗 NOW, IF Y'ALL SPOTTED OUT SOME NEW TAGS I'D ADDED AFTER MY LAST UPDATE OF CHAPPIES 11 & 12, I'M GON MAKE SOMEBODY PREGGERS UNEXPECTEDLY SOON~! SO!☺👏🏼  but 1st, here's a lil bittersweet recap moment at the start of this update between y'alls fave Prichael couples~! A movie date night w/ yur old married luvs~! By yurs truly~😌💗💗❣❤✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: March 19, 2022
Location: in between the Nelson-Jackson family household/Caprico & Lil Wayne mansion
Time: evening/ L.A. time

~♡~

This week in this month of March has been crazy for Michael. The old married entertaining legend and father had been in and out of state through Chicago along with LeBron James-Jordan, aka the approved husband of the late Michael Jordan, may he rest in peace (😌❣); Michael had been invited if none of you don't remember, the King of Pop was invited to the 75th NBA Basketball Anniversary party out of state for support of LeBron and the absence of Big Jay and to give his heartlifted speech For Big Jay's Basketball legacy. And, since Michael hasn't met/seen Shaq or Shaqielle O'Neill in a while~. For Zendaya Nelson-Jackson, her Euphoria season 2 has ended its finale just recently like four weeks ago last month. So, and she's also been at alot of her Spiderman: No Way Home after interview panels and red carpet parties with her boyfriend Tom Holland and her co-star best friends.  Caprico's wedding is also just nearing in this month, BEFORE June, his Papa, Prince's 65th birthday, Prince had remembered during a peaceful lunch with his husband and their lil Snowflake Wynter outside of the family's picnic patio near the pool.

Speaking of Caprico; As still not only a legend guitarist entertainer himself at his perfect old age, Prince has had a few jobs in his calender this still-fresh new year as his duty as the Nelson-Jackson Papa. Prince had been called down from the last two weeks of last month in February, by his oldest son Capri, reminding his Papa, that he had a Sex Reassignment Surgery on the 20th of February. He knew, he knew the consequences of changing his gender, and the responsibilities of it, so Capri had set up a lunch date with his God Uncle-in-law Dwayne Johnson. Who the WWE/actor is a transgender himself~. Capri had wanted 'being transgender advice' from the man himself who was titled a Guinness World Record as being the 'Strongest Pregnant Man' out there as generously given a reward for it too~. So, Prince stayed to-in-fro at the surgeon hospital in the city near L.A. and to home to be with his son through the surgery and after. The recovery was long until the half of this month of March, where that surgery was the number 1 BIGGEST THING that was always on Capri's mind since February. He was gonna become a 'half woman' is what the amazing young man's God Uncle-in-law proudly joked a little bit during their private lunch date at Dwayne's favorite lunch spot choice in downtown Los Angeles during that month~. Caprico and his soon-to-be husband Lil Wayne or Wayne for short as Wayne also has the same first name as The Rock's which is still Cray that Lil Wayne is gonna be related to his fiancé's famous family soon~!

Anyways, the nephew and God Uncle-in-law's conversation had went well and was ended with a bonding family caress as ONLY between them and Capri's siblings and his parents who knows this Johnson-Cena sweet bonding touch~. It was just a loving touch that both Dwayne and his own husband John taught each other when they were freshly married and still in the WWE, just a gentle swipe of the tips of their fingers up and down across on top of the forehead and to the bottom of the chin through the lips was the family's secret code bonding touch~. And Caprico and even his Papa didn't mind the loving touch as well. And lastly, the surgery was an A plus as Capri's surgeons announced to both his father's as Michael was also there for support of his son, so, Capri had been released honorably from the hospital into the last week of February to finish his healing from the surgery. And all he was expected is he was just so happy to have his parents and his God Uncle-in-law proudly there for support and love throughout his healing process that has worked its process wonderfully since today~.

So yeah, you could say that this month of March is starting to live up to its infamous nickname of 'March Madness' has been all over for everyone~.

But, while in the settling down process into the weekend of the first day of Spring for school kids, Wynter sat in between his two fathers in his high chair, his Papa helping him scooping spoonfuls of his favorite, creamy mac and cheese as his lunch. Prince sat in one of the adult picnic table chairs closer to his son in front of the patio table on the right side. His husband Michael, sat on the left side signing in white gift cards for their daughter Zen's cast family from her Euphoria season as 'Thank You' Notes to send to the actors/actresses and thank them for working along side with the couple's daughter~. It'll be a nice little surprise for Zen to pass on her father's gift to her co-stars she made new memories with~.

Now, with Prince and their son Caprico, Capri had box-mailed his dress cape from his wedding suit outfit to his Papa to have him sow the cape feathers sequences into the beautiful, pearl-silver-white silk fabric. The feather sequences used to be designed straight onto the waist sides of Prince's old, pearl-white jumpsuit wedding suit from his first wedding of their father Michael in late '89~. The feathers were silver-white that matched Prince's stitching at the edges from his old wedding suit that satisfied him when he first found his wedding suit~. So, that's what Capri wanted for the design in his wedding outfit to be symbolised as a peacock. One of his Papa's favorite animals for beauty.

And that's what Prince has been doing after spending his quiet and comfortable lunch, sewing in those feathers of his past wedding into the long, silk cape of his oldest son's own wedding suit by careful yet skillful hands~.  As a gift to celebrate a new coming wedding that's approaching soon~.

After having the patience of waiting for Wynter taking his time eating his mac and cheese, Prince had went back to sowing into his 15th? sequenced feather into Capri's wedding cape. "Done~Done~" Prince heard Wynter coo in his last answer, making Michael look up from his signing gift card to gift card with a little smile on his face. Prince knew that his son meant he was full and motioned towards his Papa at his high chair white table where some napkins laid on the table inches from of him. Prince had put down his sewing on the patio couch arm that's in between him and his husband Michael who sat in his own chair on the left side closer to them.

"You done, Baby~? Let's get you all cleaned up~?" Prince coos back towards his son, reaching over in his chair, grabbing the napkins and started wiping clean Wynter's messy mouth.

After cleaning up Wynter and his spot, Prince had picked up Wynter from his spot after taking off his baby bib and told his husband that he'll be back after he gives their son a quick bath and put him to his nap.

He came back with in half an hour without Wynter in his arms and seeing one of their house maids Martha taking away their son's high chair and going back inside the house. He sat back in hispatio chair,  reaching for his sewing work from the picnic couch and continued sewing.

"We should have a dinner date tonight, just us two, Honey~." Michael spoke into the two old married legends peaceful outdoor silence of each other's comfortable presence. Prince hums in amusement to his husband as his answer as he finishes his 15th sequenced feather into Capri's wedding cape.

"What do you wanna do if we do a dinner date tonight, Baby~?" Prince chimed in a question over a small smile on his lips to his husband as he continues sowing in the 16th sequenced feather into the cape silk.

He sees Michael let out a tiny sigh and skims his right hand into his losse hair. He continues signing another gift card, just at a tiny, slow pace as he spoke again. "Oh, there's this movie about y'know..?" Michael shrugs his right shoulder to his husband as Prince noticed Michael hesitating a little bit before he speaks again.  

"The film's about Lady Diana.." Michael started again in a low voice. "Do you, remember her..?" Michael's voice asked in slightly hinted softness and a bit of sadness at Princess Diana's name being spoken.

Prince hasn't heard of her name since, losing her... Prince blinks, slowly, kind of impressed to hear that there's film's about Lady Diana and her life that she lived out nowadays in his mind~. But, ever since,  just after two years into his and Michael's fresh marriage back in the early 90s, is when in 1991, the news of Lady Diana's death from an accidental car crash spread and had broken his husband Michael's heart as it was a gossip that he adored Lady Diana as not just a celebrity best friend but like another sister from another mother to Michael~...

When he had the honor and chance of meeting the Princess of Wales was when Prince was with his husband during one of Michael's The Jackson Family Honors ceremonies. And he also remembers Michael inviting the Princess, privately, to their new mansion when Nederland and Paisley Park became a one thing~. It was a one 'after Easter day surprise'... A day after Evelyn's birthday... that Michael had arranged for as a gift for Prince as an Easter basket to have a tea date with the Princess~. (Thank God for Freddie Mercury and Prince having the chance to meet and for Freddie's gift of his 'Royal Britishness'~.)  Diana had never got to see the couple's new mansion after finishing from building it. So, she had sent the couple a 'fly mail' asking them if she could just talk with them and spent some time with them along with tea.

Since the two adored Lady Diana as their family, they'd even also had let her meet their two oldest kids; Zen and Capri, when they were in their youngest ages. After they'd enjoyed private, royal tea with the couple's during that private joyous moment, if Prince remembers, Diana had wanted to play a bit with their two kids~.

It was lovely, sweet memory as it bright to Prince's mind again. He had watched, whole-heartedly with a full smile, out in the kitchen window through its white curtains, while he washed up from their joyous tea time discussion. The couple's daughter Zendaya and Lady Diana were outside of the family's back yard where Zen's huge pink play house scuffed torch from her 9th birthday, she'd dressed in her Barbie sky blue Cinderella dress skirt outfit over some white play yoga pants and her baby pink crock heels. She wore a gem stickered plastic tiara crown on her pulled back curly hair and ran up to Diana with another spare diamond tiara toy she had in her hands through the outside kitchen table that Prince remembered~.

Prince watched as Diana had leaned down to his daughter's height level in front of her with a smile on her face as she reached for the toy crown and looked at the brightness of her daughter Zen's eyes and face~. It was that moment when Prince started to REALLY adore Lady as she loved children as she'd been a mother to two boys and a daughter herself~.

So, present Prince had ended his memory and decision in his thought as he was still impressed by the choice for their dinner date from his husband Michael and decided to give it a shot. "Okay, that sounds interesting to see a film about her~. But," Prince continued as his answer as a yes as he slowly sows the feather sequences into the silk fabric that's still in his skilled hands once he turns to face Michael.

"Are you sure you can take on watching a film about a true story genre, Honey? I mean, it's been a while we've watched those.." Prince finally says as he watches his husband and gives Michael time to speak next. He hears him sigh a little bit.

"I know, I know Baby. I know I'm still sensitive to those movies but I can take it, no worries Hon~. We just gotta be prepared." Michael says back to his husband, assuring Prince with a smile on his face as he writes out another gift card of his signature on it as it became quiet only for a minute as Michael had finally approved back towards his husband saying, "I still want to try and watch this film about her though, even Beyonce had messaged me about it for us to see it and she loved it and it moved her emotions, Honey~."

Prince sighs as he shakes his head passionately over his husband's last answer to this dinner date they're planning to have together tonight~. "Alright, okay Baby~. We'll do that for tonight. What do you wanna eat for the dinner date tonight then?" Prince chimed as he reminded to his husband as he continues back to his sowing into another sequenced feather.

Michael nudged his right shoulder as he playfully spreads a smile on his lips as he keeps writing out his signatures in the gift cards, "Oh~... Maybe, KFC would be nice~. What do you wanna eat tonight, Baby~?" Michael teases a little bit to his husband as Prince chuckles over hearing Michael's answer for the food to eat for the dinner date.

"Then chicken and a movie for dinner tonight it is~. I'd love to be with you for a day, Baby~. You should always know I still love our lil dinner dates with you, Mikey~." Prince teases passionately back to his husband as Michael chimes in the chuckles~.

They continued ending their cute discussions as married couples would do during their comfortable time outside of the family home's patio as the two ended it with sealing and leaning in for a loving kiss~.

~Later sometime in the late evening/ inside of the family's movie theater~

<<A/N: the couple's were in the middle of the ending of the movie that recently had been out that my Dad and his gf and I had watched last week is called Spencer. It's on Hulu, y'all should go watch it it's obviously about Princess Diana and the dark secrets of her life~.>>

The movie ended in a bittersweet sad way as the screen showed just only the actress who portrayed as Diana beautifully in the movie. Where Diana took her two oldest sons, Prince William and Harry out on a family drive into the city of London~. The ending scene had triggered a knowing thought between the two as to Michael, he now knows that Lady Diana had only wanted to be a mother to her two boys when she was alive and Michael had emotionally compared that to his beloved husband Prince as a loving Papa to his three, well four wonderful children of his own. And that part had shed some tears on Michael's face as not only knowing what Lady Diana had went through with the royal family but as herself in the public view~...

As the credits had rolled in, playing the song 'We Need a Micracle', Prince heard his husband sniff a couple of times as he sees him wiping at his cheeks and quickly getting up from his spot of the theater chair. "I'm sorry... I gotta... I'll be right back Honey... Excuse me.." Michael says quickly after wiping away another tear as he hides it from Prince's eyes and walks out quickly out of the theater room.

Prince watches, speechlessly as his husband runs out before he could get up to follow him. Prince, still sitting in his theater seat next to Michael's empty one, and through the quiet movie room through the credits playing, Prince sighs sadly at what just happened. He knew that this film about the princess was going to be full of emotions but didn't except it to bring tears to his husband Michael's eyes so fast.

He quickly cleaned up their trash and plates neatly for their maids to get picked up afterwards so that he could follow to where ever his husband hid to. Once walking out of the family movie theater and back upstairs quickly to their bedroom, Prince immediately knew where his husband hides to shed his own tears and deep emotions. It was mostly his private office bedroom that has a bathroom in it.

Once entering inside through their bedroom, Prince steps forward in front of the private office bedroom that Michael is in and before entering inside, Prince could hear his poor husband sniffling softly through the wood brown door before he gave a knock. He hears Michael tell him to come in. And he does as he opens the door quickly and steps inside. Prince's eyebrows arched a little in sadness over his small, sad smile towards his husband as he steps up close to meet him inside the room.

"You okay Baby~?" Prince asks as he lays his right hand with his silver wedding ring in view on top of the right peck side of his husband's chest and cups his left hand with his peace crown mood ring from Freddie Mercury on his left pinkie finger onto Michael's left cheek. He  began wiping away his husband's wet cheeks with his left thumb and his right hand on Michael's wet right cheek as well~.

Michael sniffed away his tears as he lets his husband's fingers dry and clean them away as he wraps a hold his hands on both sides of Prince's wrists as Prince lays both his hands on Michael's chest. They leaned into each other's touch in a hug as Michael lets out a sigh before he spoke his answer, Prince feeling him nodding on top of his afro hair as he's laid on his husband's chest under Michael's chin.

"Yeah, I am now. Sorry if I scared you Honey~.." Michael says once laying down his chin on top of his husband's hair after wrapping his arms around Prince's lower waist in comfort.

"No, you didn't 'scare' me Baby~. I was a little bit worried if you were gonna hide in here all night after showing that you were crying~." Prince affirmed to Michael as he looked up at him with a small, half smile on his lips from lifting up his head and right cheek off his husband's warm chest.

Michael huffs a little laugh at his husband's little teasing remark as he snook in his nose over Prince's right side of his neck.

"Yeah I'm fine Hon, no need to go teasing on me~." Prince hears his husband say, understanding his comforting joke as he snuggles into the left side of Michael's necked well, and they stay in their comforting position like that in each other's arms for another short moment~.

"May Diana rest her soul though~." Michael says lastly in his honest to soft tone of his voice and Prince huffs after twitching up both his eyebrows in approving and agreeing to his husband's comment about the movie they'd just watched together.

"Amen to that Baby~," Prince says after as he leaves a couple of kisses on top of his husband's forehead and Michael accepting them. "Let's head to bed, Papa's tired~..." Michael hears his husband say after a cute, tired yawn came out through as they pulled apart and before he leaves out the private room first, Michael chuckles and stole him back quickly to leave a sweet kiss on Prince's lips.

Prince, quickly turns back around to meet his husband's sweet lips on his as they left his private room to their bedroom for bed that night~. 

~♡~

A/N: Ik I added Caprico and Lil Wayne's home mansion in the location part of the setting for this update but that'll be for chappies 15 on Sunday y'all! Hope y'all enjoyed this early update as much as I enjoyed writing it for y'all lovelies! My fam and I had watched the movie Spencer on Hulu about Princess Diana and it was true that Michael ADORED Lady Diana so I added my own twist on how much he'd loved her along with Prince in the background! Hope y'all liked that bittersweet fluffiness I wrote today~!🤗 STAY TUNED IN FOR SOME SMUT! FINALLY Y'ALL,  IT'S BEEN a WHILE OK??😭😭👏🏼👏🏼☺❣❤✨ LEAVE A VOTE/COMMENT IF Y'ALL  R STILL READING DIS VOL MY LUVS!

With love,

MamaxLegendary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 5.7K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
10K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! β€’ " The nerve! " " Wha...
49K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2Γ— on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
11.6K 1.8K 26
"Do not sleep tonight, I'll be visiting you." "Excuse me?" - There are always two types of secrets: the kind we want to keep in, and the kind we don'...