Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

By Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... More

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Loo Loo Land🤡
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
The Harvest Moon Festival🌕
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)
Operation: Break Addiction🥃
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
Truth🕊
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3
Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus
Epilogue
Question to Readers

Holy War Part 1🪖

2.2K 31 58
By Nexaverse

(VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM)

Vortex was driving the car with Verosika in the passenger. She looked at Sharon as she saw her face spelling extreme guilt and regret. Sharon remembered what Cletus said.

Cletus: "You are now gonna be famous. I did promise you that you would get what you wanted in exchange for your services and helping me capture Y/N. You'll be interviewed tomorrow. Rest assured, you'll be getting your own talk shows. So congratulations! You're gonna fulfill your dreams. You should be proud of yourself."

(PLAY THIS PLEASE)

Sharon thoughts: "What have I done..."

Tears started to fall down her face and then she covered her eyes with her hands clenched. Verosika noticed her and showed remorse.

Verosika: It's not your fault, you know.

Sharon picked her head up and looked at Verosika. Eyeliner slid down from her face.

Verosika: We all have been tricked. Clearly, he went into a trap. Just to strip him of his goddamn humanity.

Sharon: Yeah...I'm so sorry Vee. None of this ever would've happened if...

Verosika looked at her friend with worry. She patted her hand on Sharon's shoulder. Coco came from behind the seat and comforted Sharon with Milky in tow.

Coco: Don't let the weight pull you down.

Milky: Exactly. This is Cletus we're talking about. You don't need to put the blame on yourself.

Sharon: I know but... it's just...after spending 10 years hunting him down, I just only wanted to keep the world safe. All I ever wanted was recognition. I wanted the world to see me as a celebrity and a hero. After seeing you guys...I...

Kiki: You could say you're full of regret.

Kiki spoke up.

Kiki: You and Adam both wanted to be taken seriously and you wanted to show that demons exist, right?

Sharon: Yeah.

Kiki: Well consider this a lesson to you: Sometimes the only way to keep the world safe from something is to make sure it stays hidden.

Kat and Josh soon spoke as well.

Josh: Clearly you fell for The Monkey's Paw.

Sharon: The Monkey's Paw?

Kat: "Beware what you wish for". It grants you your wish but it takes your most valued possession in return. It takes as much as it gives. Say that you won a lot of money, correct? That doesn't mean it's all yours. You gotta pay lots of taxes.

Josh: Now say that you desired a loved one to be brought back from the dead. What if the costs result in you losing something else in the real world or that soul takes over another person's body? What if it also means that the wish has to extract another person's life force? Additionally, If you wished to be like Verosika...

Verosika: Hey!

Kat: Someone who's smart, strong, sexy, and cool, your wish could result in taking your humanity away, or make you meaner. Maybe it could result in you losing your friends or family. No matter what you get in this world, the universe will do everything in it's power to make you resolve what you have precious in li--.

Kat stopped himself after slapping him in the face.

Josh: What's wrong?

Kat pointed to his left and Josh looked to see Keenie and Collin shocked. Keenie was flabbergasted and a smile slowly formed across her face and she clapped.

Keenie: (chuckling slowly)

Kat: Uhh...

Keenie: No no no. Go ahead. Finish that sentence.

Kat: I didn't say anything.

Keenie, still smirking, stood up and walked past Kat and stood next to Sharon.

Keenie: What this young man is trying to say is that you got your wish granted. Y/N is arrested and you and Adam are going to be famous, correct?

Sharon and Adam nodded.

Keenie: You guys forgot to ask yourselves...At what cost? What will it cost? Every wish has a price. Always. And I'll tell you what the cost is for your wish. Your new friendship with Y/N is now gonna be destroyed when he's exposed and you are gonna be spending the rest of your life thinking of the worst decision you have ever made in your life. Not to mention Millie hunting you down. The Monkey's Paw takes as much as it gives. Seeing as you are now, you want to...

Adam: Renounce the wish?

Coco: Yep. Clearly now you're feeling a lot of regrets.

Apple: Believe me, Sharon. If Vee didn't tell us about you and Y/N's parents, we would've killed you.

Milky: And not by death. By Snu-Snu.

Apple: Luckily for you two, we decided to show you remorse, now that we know you were also a pawn played by Cletus. After everything that jerk has done to trick us, he will not get mercy from us or Y/N. I bet once we get them out, he'll be getting a huge ass-whooping. NO! No. One full year of Snu-Snu!

Coco: You can say that again, babe.~

Apple: (gasps) Did you just call me "babe"?~

Coco: That I did.~

Coco blew a kiss to Apple, who responded with a cat gesture.

Apple: (giggles)(flirty) Meow...~

Sharon still looked down as Adam rested his hand on her shoulder. Sharon looked up at Adam.

Adam: Don't worry. We'll stop him.

Sharon: (sighs) I hope so...wait...what's "Snu-Snu"?

Josh: Have you watched Futurama?

Adam: No. We watch Family Guy.

Apple: It's when men are raped to death by muscular and tall women. Imagine if it was the Penguin and Wonder Woman or him and Giganta.

Sharon: (...) You really love him, don't you?

Verosika nodded.

Verosika: If I didn't love him, I would've just stayed in Hell and continued my life. But nope! He saved us once, we are returning the favor. Punch it Tex!

Vortex hit the accelerator and the car drove faster down the street.

———————————————

Y/N: (grunts)

(BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG)

Y/N repeatedly banged on the door, desperately trying to get out of the dark room with one light on.

Millie: Y/N, stop, please.

Y/N stopped and looked at Millie, who had a sad face on her while comforting Moxxie, who was throwing up out the window.

Moxxie: (retches)

Millie: It won't budge. Now I know how you felt when you were captured, Mox.

Moxxie: I know. It's no fun--(retching).

Y/N stopped and leaned back on the metal wall.

Y/N: How? How could this have happened?

Millie: Cletus must've been watching us from afar. Studying our tactics and plotting against us.

Blitzo: DAMN IT!

Everyone looked at Blitzo. He angrily banged on the wall with his fists.

Blitzo: It was a lie. It was a lie! BASTARDS! IT WAS ALL A LIE! None of this ever would've happened if those goddamn agents didn't tell that baby prick what we were doing and try to fucking ambush us!

Millie: It wasn't them...

Blitzo then looked at Millie.

Blitzo: How can you be so sure!? If my memory is served correctly. They were working for him the last time.

Millie: They were tied up and gagged earlier. Does it look like they wanted to betray us? After learning her parents are alive and that Y/N isn't a criminal?

Moxxie: Yeah. That doesn't sound like Agents fooling you.

The doors burst open and it revealed Cletus with a smile on his face and with the human once more.

Human: (...)

Blitzo: YOU...!!

Blitzo charged for Cletus but a bullet was fired on the floor. A warning shot.

Cletus: This would've been a lot easier if you hadn't interfered in the first place.

Y/N: Aww look at the little baby. Throwing such a fit after what happened in Hell?

Blitzo: What happened?

Y/N: When we stopped him from trying to kill us in my apartment, we shipped his ass off to Dia and Summer.

Millie: Valentino's girls!? (laughs)

Moxxie: (laughing) I'm guessing he lost his virginity to them!

Blitzo: I've heard of them. They are actually more dominant than Verosika. If anything, anyone who does things with them, well...It's Snu-Snu time...

Cletus: No I didn't!

Cletus turned his face at Y/N.

Cletus: You have been a thorn on your side for far too long, demons. You cost me my job, my home, and my friends. Now the game gets ugly.

Cletus kept talking and Y/N looked to the window and looked outside. He saw the city all the way at the bottom.

Y/N: Are we in the air?

Cletus: What do you think?

Y/N noticed outside some more and saw that he was right. They were so high up in the sky.

Cletus: 30,000ft. Straight down into a steel trap.

Millie: No wonder Moxxie keeps throwing up. He has altitude sickness.

Moxxie: (groans) Not...anymore.

Cletus: The fact that you infected these demons with goodness is wrong on so many levels. You have upset the balance of the universe. Demons can never be good.

Y/N: Now that's where you're wrong. Just because you're born of something doesn't mean you are entirely part of that system. You cannot judge someone based on what side they are-

(WHAM)

Y/N: RGH!

The human swung his metal arm at Y/N and Y/N was thrown across the room.

Moxxie: Y/N!

Cletus: You need to wake up. No matter what you say, no matter what you do. You will always be a demon and whether you like it or not, you can never be good...

Millie: Y/N!

Moxxie and Millie rushed to Y/N and helped him get on his feet.

Y/N: I'm fine. I'm fine...

Blitzo: What makes you think that we can't have the right to be whatever we wanna be?

Cletus: Because you are shown to be failures towards society. You created an assassination company and yet you do business that results in killing people. Not to mention giving away your own body for some book or acting like you're someone's friend or girlfriend. Clearly, you don't care about humans and you definitely don't care about your employees or anyone else you care about.

With his eyes twitching, Blitzo charged for Cletus, but Y/N stopped him. Cletus then turned to Millie.

Cletus: Not to mention you. You are acting all freelance and the fact you think you and your other man can love each other? If anything, I think your husband really married you all just for lust.

Moxxie: YOU SONUVA--!

(BANG)

The human fired a bullet and hit the floor again. Another warning shot. Cletus started to hover over them.

Cletus: All my life I've been observing you all from afar. All you monsters have ever done was nothing but kill innocent people and manipulate their minds. Turn them against each other. fill their hearts with anger and sin. For years, your kind has corrupted the Lord's creation. He made man in his image to be good and compassionate. And thanks to your Royal rulers of Hell, they managed to modify them in a bad way.

Millie: So you're saying that you did all this...just to keep us in check?

Cletus: That's right. When we first met, I could've killed you right there. But then Y/N was there. And If I were to show you how much of a monster they are. Then he would join me and together we could bring this world to the paradise it was before. Forever.

Y/N looked at Cletus and stared at him back.

Y/N: I will never join you. I may be born evil, but I'm not that kind of monster.

Cletus: Then you will stay here until you change your decision.

Cletus then turned and left the dark room with the human staring at Y/N and Y/N sta back. He then turned around and left the door with the sound of the locking mechanism spreading around the room.

Y/N: Prick.

Moxxie: We have to get out of here! The longer we stay here, the more likely that guy will make us exposed to humanity.

Blitzo: Well it looks like your wife knows how to escape, Mox.

The three men saw Millie pull out a hairpin and started picking the lock. Soon the door opened.

Y/N: How did you--?

Millie: When my sister and I were grounded, we always used hair pins to escape rooms.

Y/N: Wow...

Moxxie: One day, you're parents are gonna have to teach me that. Since I'm always bad at locks.

Blitzo: I gotta learn that too.

Millie: I'll teach you guys later. Let's go!

The quartet went out of the door and rushed down the halls.

———————————————

When Cletus made it back he saw the door open and rushed inside to see if the demons had escaped.

Cletus: NO NO NOO!!!!

Cletus rushed to the monitor room and looked at the cameras and saw the four demons escaping through the halls. He grabbed the intercom and told the guards to yell through it.

Guard #1: AGENTS! WE HAVE RUNNERS! REPEAT WE HAVE RUNNERS! SUSPECTS ARE FLEEING IN CELL BLOCK LEVEL A! REPEAT, DEMONS IN CELL BLOCK A! SHOOT TO KILL PERMISSIONS GRANTED!

All over the station, Agents grabbed their guns and weapons and rushed to Cell Block A.

Agent: GO! GO! GO!

———————————————

Moxxie, Blitzo, Millie, and Y/N ran down the halls as shades of red fired everywhere and the alarms blared all around them. They hid behind the ledge to hide from the Agents. Y/N ambushed them from behind and performed a Silent takedown on one of them and took his sidearm. Millie crouched down and jumped on the other agent while pulling out a knife and cutting her throat.

(BONK) (SWISH) (SPLORRRTCH)

Y/N knocked one out and Millie killed the other.

Y/N: Grab their weapons. We are gonna escape the old-fashioned way.

Millie: Of course. The goddamn 2nd Amendment. Obviously, we support background checks and common sense gun laws.

Moxxie and Blitzo dragged their bodies away and moved forward, taking their weapons. Millie obtained her axe, Moxxie welded his sniper rifles and Micro SMG, and Blitzo had a pistol.

Blitzo: WOO! THE I.M.P IS BACK IN BUSINESS BABY!

Y/N had the old school weapon: The 9mm pistol.

They saw a large window and they looked down to see the city from below.

Moxxie: Oh my god...We are so high up right now...

Blitzo: Let's get outta here before they bring out the welcoming committee of this asylum.

Millie: Oh you don't need to fucking pull my arm.

The group ran down the halls and headed for an elevator. They all went inside to press the button.

Blitzo: GEEZ! How many floors does one guy need? 84 floors!?

Y/N: At least it's nothing compared to the Empire State Building or the One World Trade Center. Just press the ground button.

(BATTLE CRIES)

The siren went off as they saw hundreds of D.H.O.R.K.S Agents running toward them.

Agents: (battle cries)

Moxxie: CLOSEITCLOSEITCLOSEITCLOSEIT!

Blitzo rapidly pressed the button with the Agents firing bullets at them...

(RATATATATATATATATATATA)

Blitzo: CMONCMONCMONCMONCMON!

...and closed the door. They felt safe.

Everyone: (sigh of relief)

Y/N: Oh thank Satan!

Moxxie: Well...That was close--

(RUMBLE)

They all heard rumbling as they felt the gravity fading away. They all felt the elevator doing down faster than usual.

Millie: OH CRAP! THEY CUT THE ROPES! WE'RE FALLING!

Y/N looked up and saw the elevator grate and flew up to break it.

Y/N: EVERYONE GRAB ON!

Millie, Moxxie, and Blitzo held on tight as Y/N flew up and the elevator fell beneath them.

(BOOM)

The elevator exploded underneath them as fire and smoke emerged from the ground. They flew up to the roof to observe the outside. Y/N kicked the door down and they looke down to see the city.

Millie: Where the hell are we!?

Moxxie: I think we're in New York.

Blitzo: Manhatten???

Y/N: Yeah. Let's go.

???: FREEZE!

The four friends looked behind to find Cletus and thousands of Agents pointing their guns at them.

Female Agent: SHOW YOUR HANDS!

Moxxie then just tried to put his hands up but Millie stopped him.

Cletus: Now stop. You have nowhere to go.

Millie: I'm warning you, you insect! STAY AWAY FROM US!

Cletus: Or what???

(GUNS CLICK)

The Agents aimed their guns at them...

———————————————

Verosika and the others made it to a church.

Verosika: Tex, sorry but you have to stay here.

Vortex: Sure thing. Give the kid a punch for me.

Verosika smiled and nodded. They all followed Sharon as she used the GPS.

Sharon: Ok here it is.

Kat: LET'S KILL THIS KID!

Apple/Coco: REVOLUTION!!

Josh: Maydays, Assemble!

They all jumped out and rushed inside to see nothing inside but only a janitor sweeping the floor.

Janitor: (whistling)

Verosika: What the hell???

Adam: Sharon, you said they were in here.

Sharon: I did! Maybe we need to look around or...

Apple: Uhh...Sharon...?

Everyone turned around and faced Apple who had a scared face on her and was looking up.

Coco: What is it, baby?

Apple: Uhh...Do you think they're up...there???

Everyone went outside and looked up outside and they all gawked. Sharon was so surprised, that she dropped the GPS that was pinpointed on Y/N. They all saw a gigantic fortress in the skies.

Kiki: WHAT THE F--!!?

(CAR HONK)

Milky: Did you guys know that was there in the sky this whole time???

Adam: No. We were just low-level Agents. How did Cletus have enough shit to make that!?

Sharon: I don't even want to know.

Josh: Tell me we can get up there...

Sharon: We can.

Adam: Back at our old base, there's a teleportation device that can send us inside the fortress.

Keenie: Good let's use it.

Milky: Ladies and gentlemen, we're now Starfleet Command! Ensigns, let's go recruit our ally! This is a rescue--

Josh: THIS IS NOT STAR TREK, MILKY!

Milky: Whatever, Boimler! You wanna know something? You would be Brad Boimler, Adam would be Rutherford, Coco would be Beckett Mariner, Apple would be D'Vana Tendi, I would be Carol Freeman...

Everyone: THIS IS NOT STAR TREK!!

Everyone yelled at Milky and Milky cowered in fear and raised her hands in defense.

Milky: Ok...

————————————————

They made it to the old D.H.O.R.K.S base and found the button to the teleportation
Device and were sent all the way to the flying fortress. It was humungous! There were cells on every side, Agents with guns walking all over, and gigantic drone-like ships entering and exiting the building.

Apple: Woah...믿을 수 없어.

Josh: Imagine if this was what every prison looked like on the inside.

Kat: No time to gawk now. We gotta find Y/N and the others.

Coco: You got that right.

Kiki: Heads up!

They saw a group of Agents walk in synchronized steps. They hid behind crates and let them pass.

Sharon: You guys stay here. We're gonna find the others.

Josh: Well what can we do?

Adam: Make a distraction long enough for us to have time. All these cells have demons that were trapped over the years. You should probably head up to the control room and try to open all the doors.

Apple: Looks like my hacking skills are gonna be used once more.

The two groups split up with the Agents and Cherubs finding Y/N and the Demons finding the control room. They soon found an elevator and went inside. Coco pressed the button and she saw Kat and Josh in battle poses.

Coco: Why are you guys posing like that?

Josh: Because we're gonna fight!!

Coco looked at them confused.

Coco: Ok...

The elevator moved but it was super slow...

Kiki: (groans) Why must the elevator date back two centuries? WAS NO ONE EVER IN A HURRY BACK THEN!?

Milky: Nope. Cause they had all the time in the world.

Ace: (groans) This Is gonna be a long day...

Apple: 당신은 다시는 말할 수 있습니다.

———————————————

Y/N and the others were now inside another cage with an electric forcefield projecting around them.

Blitzo: Damn it. How in the hell could we not just jump off?

Millie: I think the whole building is powered by some magic that can block off Y/N's powers.

Y/N: Which it is...

Moxxie: There's gotta be another way to get outta here.

Cletus then opened the door and revealed himself. Strange. The human isn't with him either.

Millie: Where's your other friend?

Cletus: Busy.

Y/N: Now that was a mistake. You just left behind the one thing that can protect you from us.

Cletus: Oh really? I beg to differ.

Moxxie: How can that differ? without your bodyguard, we have the perfect chance to kill you.

Cletus: Shame you're on the other side of the field. You guys do not know the lengths I had to go through.

Y/N: Oh really?

Cletus: For thousands of years, humanity has lived with flaws in its designs. Violence, aggression, creed, and all those negative emotions were the cause of their own demise. We were all told that humanity was supposed to be full of purity and heart except they're not. They sin, lie, and cheat to get what they want. That's not what infuriates me. What really infuriates me is the fact that you symbols of their malicious behavior want a chance to be good, Especially you, L/N.

Y/N glared at him. Cletus then left the room once more.

Millie: Y/N, you actually think we can be that?

Y/N: Yes I do. True demons are like what Cletus says they are. They lie, kill, and betray one another just to get what they want, but do you wanna know what I also saw in you guys?

Moxxie: What?

Y/N: The same thing I saw in humans. I saw you guys also laugh, love, and stand together to achieve your goals. You are not bad people. They are just like the humans except a little more...chaotic.

Moxxie: Really?

Y/N: Yeah. Moxxie, you could've just left Millie just for her body. But you didn't. Why is that?

Moxxie: Because love her. She's my wife.

Y/N: Exactly. Blitzo, when you found Loona and adopted her as your own daughter, you could've left there without a care in the world. Why is that?

Blitzo: Because I....love her.

Y/N: YEP! Seriously, Cletus can say what he wants. I know that you guys are more than that. They always think that humans are better than humans or the other way around. Surely now you guys realize how much.

Moxxie: We're like them.

Millie: Feels good actually. Weird as well. Can I tell you guys something? I want to confess something.

Blitzo: What?

Millie: Back when we first met Verosika and were doing the bet, we saw some elder ladies trying to cross the road. Luckily they were blind. I...helped them walk across the street.

Moxxie: Shut the front door. You helped them!?

Millie: Yeah...and they said that I'm a "sweet little girl" and that just made my heart just...grow...I felt something in me. I mean I could've just killed them, but I didn't like something that stopped me from doing so. I didn't know what it was...

Y/N came to Millie with a smirk.

Y/N: Mildred May, the feeling you had was pride. Not the sin Pride. The good pride. You did the right thing and you felt proud of yourself for doing it.

Millie: Oh...thanks...However, I'm not the only one.

Millie was now looking at Moxxie.

Moxxie: (sighs) Ok. Ok. (inhales) One time in the Human World, I saw a little girl trying to get a cat from a tree down and I came to help. I got a ladder and climbed it. It got the kitty by using fish as bait and I gave it back to the kid. She smiled at me and her parents came and saw me. They thanked me and they were grateful for it.

Y/N: Well Moxxie, it looks like you'll be very good with children. (wink )(wink)

Moxxie: (chuckles) Shut up...

Y/N: Blitzo. You seem very non-hyper-verbal at this moment.

Millie: It's because he did something good as well.

Blitzo: Fuck...fine I may have....saved a family from drowning.

Everyone: (...)

Blitzo: It was nighttime...on the highway. They went down a cliff and into the mud. They were sinking into the pond. I rushed and broke the window. Pulled the children out and then the wife. The husband was trapped. His legs were stuck under the dashboard. I broke the windshield and pulled him out before their car went into the water. They hugged in happiness and I...might've shed some tears.

Y/N, Moxxie, and Millie were all shocked, and then...

(CLAP...CLAP...CLAP....)

There was slow clapping echoing all over the room.

Blitzo: Guys, please. Don't clap.

Millie: Who's clapping?

Blitzo turned around to see them all shocked but weren't clapping at all. He saw Keenie and the Agents shocked.

Collin: Oh...my...goodness...

Keenie: Y/N, did you teach them???

Y/N blushed.

Y/N: Hey guys...

Keenie: Looks like someone actually listened to us.

Blitzo: WHA--YOU--HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR!?

Sharon: All of it.

Blitzo: OH GODDAMNIT!

Adam: Hang on. We're getting you outta here.

Adam proceeded to unlock the cage that was locking them in and the demons were free. Sharon looked at Blitzo.

Sharon: Blitzo, was it? Look um...after what happened...I

Blitzo: Don't. I get it. Y/N told me everything.

Sharon: He did?

Y/N: Yep.

Collin: We gotta get outta here.

Millie: How do we get out?

Keenie: Vee and the others got that covered.

Y/N: Vee's here!?

Collin: Yeah.

Moxxie: And you left her alone!!?

Keenie and Collin froze and remembered.

Keenie: Oh no...

————————————————

Verosika: UGGHH!!

The elevator was still taking too much time. Soon it finally made it to the floor of the cage operator.

Coco: FINALLY...

They got out of the elevator and rushed to the door. However, it opened.

Apple: CRAP!

They all hid from the opened door. It was revealed to be Cletus along with the human with the robotic arm.

Human: (...)

Milky: Who is that guy supposed to be?

Josh: Some kind of tough guy wannabe prick.

Kiki: You gotta admit. He does look pretty sexy though...~

Everyone looked at Kiki with "bruh" looks. Kiki started to purr.

Kiki: Yeah...Look at that mask...that robotic arm...and what an ass he has...Yeah, I bet he'll be a very tasty snack...I'll trap him in my apartment and I'll roam all over him...Mmm...I bet his cock will taste like utter pleasure...I'll make him love me for all eter--~~~

Verosika: Kiki...You're doing the Staring and Imagining thing again.

She stopped herself and looked at them.

Kiki: What? I'm just saying he's hot.~

Cletus: Where are Adam and Sharon? They're supposed to be here by now.

Agents: Don't worry, Boss. they'll come.

Cletus: In the meantime, get Y/N in here. I want him ready for when they get to expose him for the scum he is.

Female Agent: Affirmative.

They moved forward and didn't notice the demons hiding in the boxes. They rushed into the room and Apple was astonished.

Apple: Wo-o-o-oh! Now, this should be my room.

Coco: Alright baby. Let's get hacking!

Apple: You got it.

Apple pulled out her laptop. It was revealed as an Apple Laptop with a picture of a girl in a sexy sailor uniform in high pink boots and two yellow-haired pigtails.

Josh: Since when do you start watching Sailor Moon?

Apple: Since forever. 😉

Apple cracked her knuckles, scanned the coding spamming over her screen, and then started typing rapidly on the keyboard.

(CLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAKCLIKCLAK)

Unfortunately, the door opened and they were spotted. It was two Agents and they pulled out their sidearms.

Agents: HANDS UP!

Josh: OH CRAP!

Apple: KEEP THEM OFF--!

Milky: RAHH!!!

Milky surprisingly rushed to the two Agents and pulled out a small knife. She slid across one of them and kicked them from behind making one of them fall.

Agent: WOAH!

(THUD)

The other Agent threw a punch but Milky dodged them and grabbed their arm and threw them to the ground on top of the other agent.

(WHOOSH) (THUD)

Agent: OW!

Milky: YA!

She then broke the arm with her leg.

(KRAK)

Agent: AGGH!!

Everyone: Oooh...

...and then kicked him in the face, knocking him out.

(WHAM)

She then saw the other agent getting back up and pulling out a metal disk from the boxes and throwing it at the other agent...

(WHOOSH) (BONK)

...knocking them out cold as well. She picked herself up and blew her hair out of her face.

Milky: Roadhouse.

Everyone was shocked.

Everyone: (...)

Milky then saw one of them trying to pull out their gun and roundhouse-kicked them.

(POW)

Apple: ...me...

Milky: What? Please don't tell me you guys forgot about our karate sessions. Are Y/N and I the only ones who train daily?

Kiki began to clap.

Kiki: ENCORE!

Ace: Jeez! You are Thena!

Josh: The fuckin hell???

Verosika: Looks like we really need to train again.

Apple went back to work and saw another font breaking in trying to kick her out.

Apple: Uh-oh...Looks like I have competition.

————————————————

In the computer room...

Agent: Guys? We got a hacker trying to break in.

the Agents all looked at the computer and saw Apple's coding breaking in. It was "Pinkfong".

Female Agent: Ohh we got a challenger.

Another agent cracked her knuckles and began to type fast.

————————————————

Apple kept typing and typing and observed the thing granting her access...

Apple: YES!

...but locked her out again.

Apple: NO! CMON!

Apple typed in some more. The Female agent typed in some more codes and saw the pink font was actually dodging her own attacks.

Female Agent: DAMN IT! You think you're so good!?

The Agent then pulled out a driver and injected a firewall inside the computer. Apple saw the firewall and smirked.

Apple: Ohh-ho-ho-oh! Nice try, but it's gonna take more than that!

Apple pulled out a flash drive and plugged it into the computer. The computer then started opening another tab that loaded out a huge amount of coding and it displayed a pixelated version of Ryuko Matoi as a Chibi.

Milky: Oh my...goodness...

Coco: Yeah. My girlfriend here is a computer sorceress.~

Coco proceeded to kiss Apple on the cheek and Apple smiled in response. The Female Agent saw Chibi Ryuko and was confused.

Female Agent: What the--? What the hell is this?

The Agent then decided to reboot the entire system and now typed in the binary codes in order to do that action.

RESTART SYSTEM
-YES -NO

-YES

The Agent clicked yes and everything went dark for a few seconds. Soon the system went back up again. However...

Apple: Aww...It looks like they forfeited the match. Sore-losers! HA!

Apple did it. She finally got through the gate and she was now in full control of the fortress.

Female Agent: DAMN IT! You got a full scan of that coding.

Agent: Yes.

Female Agent: Good. Track it. And then send the ping to Cletus. Our challenger here thought we were locking her in. We were actually putting a tracker on her device through the system.

———————————————

Coco: WOO! THAT'S MY GIRL!

Coco proceeded to kiss Apple on the lips and Apple gave the kiss back. She then wrapped her arms around Coco's shoulders and Coco did the same around her waist.

Coco/Apple: (moaning) ~

Kat: Apple?

The girls stopped making out and looked at the cells still locked.

Apple: Oh. Sorry. Hang on. Aaaaaaaand...BOOP!~

Apple moved the cursor around and opened up a map of the whole fortress. Apple saw all the cells at her command and with one click...

(BUZZZZ)

...All the cell doors were open and the demons were all free.

Demon: WOOHOO! FREE AT LAST!

Demon #2: I'm free, bitches!

Female Demon: REVOLUTION!!

The demons were now cheering as they saw the Agents running toward them.

Demon: Well now. It's time for us to earn our freedom back!

Female Demon: CHARGE!!

Agent: GET THEM!

It was now Demons vs Humans. There was demon blood and human blood flying everywhere with body parts as well. Demons with wings were flying towards demons and impaling them with their horns, Agents were firing the ray guns that actually disintegrate demons to dust and vaporize them. Others were just fighting dirty.

Demons/Agents: (battle cries) (Grunting)

———————————————

Cletus was in the computer room and saw what was happening.

Cletus: WHAT HAPPENED!?

Agent: I DON'T KNOW! IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE HACKED INTO THE SYSTEM AND OPENED UP ALL THE DOORS!

Cletus: WHO WOULD--!?

Cletus stopped himself and then moved to one of the computers and typed something in. What opened up was a camera view of Apple hacking into the system. Angry, he banged on the table.

Cletus: You couldn't stop her!?

Agent: We tried to!

Cletus: How many of them are loose?

Female Agent: Uhh...All of them...Heh...

Cletus' eye twitched.

———————————————

One agent bodyguard was walking down the hall with coffee in his hands and he saw his colleagues running towards him.

Agent: Hmm?

Female Agent: RUN AWAY! THE BOSS IS IN A BAD MOOD AGAIN!!

Agent: WOAH! AAAAGH!!

The two scared agents ran past him as he looked at them confused. He looked back to see Cletus with a pissed-off expression. Scared, he hid behind the closet.

———————————————

Y/N and the others saw all the ruckus happening all over the place. They were even more shocked when they saw someone very, VERY familiar.

Millie: MAMA!! DADDY!!!

Joe/Lin: MILLIE!?

Millie and her parents ran to each other and hugged each other tightly.

Millie: What the hell are you doing here!?

Lin: Trying to get out of here! What are you doing here!?

Millie: The same thing! This cherub captured us and put us in this fortress.

Joe: The cherub got you too?

Millie: Not just me.

Millie pointed behind her and showed Moxxie, Blitzo, and Y/N.

Joe: OH my god! Did he get you too?

Y/N: Yes sir. He got us as well.

Joe and Lin looked and saw Sharon and Adam behind them.

Lin: YOU!!

Millie: MA, WAIT!

Lin pulled out a knife and lunged at the Agents. Y/N and Moxxie stopped her. She twisted and turned to get past them but they kept blocking her.

Lin: LET ME AT THEM!

Moxxie: MA'AM PLEASE! THEY'RE INNOCENT!

Y/N: Mrs. May, WAIT! I can vouch for them. They helped your daughter escape. They're on our side.

Lin stopped herself and listened to Y/N.

Y/N: Tout Deux. Calme. They're on our side. They're alright.

Lin stopped and glared at them. They both nodded in fear. She then walked to Millie and cupped her cheeks as she looked around her body.

Lin: Did they hurt you? Are you like brainwashed or something?

Millie: Ma, I'm fine. I fought worse and suffered worse. Wait...Where's Sallie?

Joe: She's babysitting your siblings back home.

Lin: Can you guys give me and the woman a second, please?

Y/N: Uhh sure...

Lin and Sharon walked behind the corner.

Sharon: Ma'am, I promise you, I...ACK!

(SLAM)

Lin then grabbed Sharon by the throat and pinned against the wall. She then glared into her eyes full of rage and Sharon's eyes full of fear.

Lin: Look. Into. My eyes, woman.

Sharon did exactly that.

Lin: Listen to me here, you annoying little punk! That woman right there is my Mildred May! Made from my blood and my man's Blood! She knows how to wrestle pigs like you. If you ever try to do anything to her or my family, I will rip your heart out of your chest and feed yourself to my siblings. Understand!? You do not want me to go Mama Bear!

Sharon: Y-Yes Ma'am.

Lin: Good girl. Now move in front of me. Eyes straight ahead. And don't even think about crossing me...

Lin pulled out her dagger and aimed at Sharon. Sharon nodded and moved forward.

Adam: What happened?

Lin: Oh I wanted to say thank you to her for saving my girl. Right??

Sharon: Y-Yes. Ma'am.

Y/N: Let's go!

———————————————

Apple and the others were watching from above. Apple and Coco were eating popcorn.

Apple: (eating) Where'd you find this anyway?

Coco: (eating) I stole it from some geek in here. Plus there were extras beneath the desks.

Kiki: How are we gonna get them out of here anyway? If anything, this place doesn't have enough air transport.

Apple: I know. We have people on the ground. Watch.~

Apple pulled out her phone and dialed a number. The number was...The Goetia residence.

(FWOOSH)

The demons looked up to see a black purple and red portal opened up and Octavia, Stolas, and Stella flew out of it.

Stella: EVERYONE IN THE PORTAL!

The demons were now walking into the portal. The others were watching as well except for one. Verosika.

(THUD)

She heard something from outside the room and saw it come from another dark room.

Verosika: What was that?

She walked closer to the dark room and opened the door. She didn't notice what it was. It was dark and creepy. She moved deeper into the room and heard the noise again.

(THUD)

Verosika sensed something from behind and looked behind her to see a woman in white clothing and blond hair with a spear.

Blonde: Who the hell are you!?

Verosika: Verosika Ma'am. And you ar--

Verosika stopped herself as she stared at her.

Blonde: What? What is it?

Verosika kept staring at her as she started to remember who she was.

Verosika: (...)

Kiki and the others walked and saw Verosika and saw her shocked.

Milky: Vee? Vee, what's wrong?

Verosika pointed at the blonde and they were all confused.

Ace: Who is this?

Verosika: That's...That's...THAT'S...THAT'S...!!

———————————————

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.1K 55
" Help wanted: join I.m.p and kill humans for money", that's how daren the demon decided to join blitz and his gang of imp misfits, with the exceptio...
9.9K 247 18
Spiroz Goetia has been called many things in life. To his family and closest friends, he is a miracle between two male demons who love each other tha...
22.8K 267 24
REWRITING/DISCONTINUED VEROSIKA MAYDAY X MALE / ARCHANGEL / OC falling in love with the woman he isn't supposed to. - - ❗️important / take note : ...
78.3K 1K 29
Randy Burnley, a young straight human male, who was adopted into the goetia family when he was a baby and was found by stella, working at I.M.P with...