Kill la Kill! - Devilborn [DM...

Od RedNightRaider

Y/N was an experiment from the Devilborn project, the scientist wanted to create a devil hunter that was supe... Více

Bio/Harem
Ch 1 [New Devil in Town]
Ch 2 [Kamui Awakening]
Ch 3 [A Surprise Awakening]
Ch 4 [No-Late Day]
Ch 5 [First Day]
Ch 6 [Two Blade's]
Ch 7 [Brother's]
Ch 8 [Devil's Past]
Ch 9 [Kamui V.S Devil]
Ch 11 [Confession]
Ch 12 [Devil V.S Wrestler's]
Ch 13 [The Needler]
Ch 14 [The Devil and the Samurai]
Ch 15 [Kamui's Evolution]
Ch 16 [Twin Devil's]
Ch 17 [Painfully bad Music]
Ch 18 [The Murderer and The Devil]
Ch 19 [Testing]
Ch 20 [Share the Love]
Ch 21 [Monitering a Devil]
Ch 22 [Nightmare's]
Ch 23 [Kiryuin and the Devil]
Ch 24 [Conversation]
Ch 25 [Twin's Day's]
Ch 26 [Musical Love]
Ch 27 [The Feikā]
Ch 28 [A Toast]
Ch 29 [I Declare Rebellion]
Ch 30 [Escape Honnoni Academy]
Bio/Harem Season Two
Ch 31 [Gear Up and Prepare]
Ch 32 [Rescue Mission]
Ch 33 [One in the Same]
Ch 34 [Lustful Encounter]
Ch 35 [Musical Heart's]
Ch 36 [Lustful Music]
Ch 37 [Twin Heart's]
Ch 38 [Lustful Sister's]
Ch 39 [Satsuki's Rescue]
Ch 40 [The Chase]
Ch 41 [Lucifer V.S Junketsu]
Ch 42 [Ryuko Return's]
Ch 43 [Ryuko Return's PT2]
Ch 44 [Love those Women]
Ch 45 [Comforting Satsuki]
Ch 46 [Brother's of Blood]
Ch 47 [Begining of the End]
Ch 48 [Retake Honnoji Academy]
Ch 49 [Breaking the Life-Fiber]
Ch 50 [True Power]
Ch 51 [The Legend Continue's]
Ch 52 [Remember Me]
Ch 53 [Ladies Lust]
Ch 54 [Wedding Day]
Ch 55 [Epoluge]

Ch 10 [Moving Up]

3.1K 40 2
Od RedNightRaider

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

It was the day after i had dueled against Satsuki and tied with her, Ryuko had an idea, she was going to make a club for something that i wasn't quite informed of so it was going to be a surprise for me as well as the student councel.

Ryuko:"Okay are you two ready or not?"

Y/N:"When it come's to you that's all i can be."

Mako:"Ready like always Ryuko-Chan!"

Ryuko slammed down a sign infront of Gamagori, when i saw what as on the sign i wasn't as surprised as i should have been.

Gamagori:"What are you playing at, Matoi?"

Ryuko:"You have eye's, don't you? I'm starting a fight club."

Gamagori:"Do you really think a club like that would be allowed?"

A second later miss Satsuki appeared a small distance away and began to speak to Gamagori.

Satsuki:"I will approve of this fight club."

Gamagori:"As you wish lady Satsuki."

In front of us he started to hand Ryuko all of the paperwork she would have to fill out almost every day, so she had to ditch it and make someone else the club president.

Ryuko:"My friend Mako said she wanted to be club president."

Mako:"Ehhhhhh!?"

Y/N:(Poor poor Mako, i kinda feel bad for her.)

The day went by as normal...well as normal as a school with living clothes and fucked up club's can be, everyone was going home, minus me, i got on Cavaliere R and took a drive around the slum's to think.

Y/N:(If i want to beat Tanjiro once and for all i have to take miss Satsuki's advise and quit pulling my punches, if i have to kill him then so be it, being honest....he stopped being my brother a long time ago, especally when it come's to our mother, what he did is unforgivable and for that he need's to suffer.)

I turned my motercycle around and sped back to the Mankanshoku residence where i found the place completely empty.

Y/N:"Hello, mister Mankanshoku? Miss Mankanshoku? Anyone home?"

I looked around the house and found nothing, that's when the anxiety started to settle in, did Tanjiro actually hunt them down just because i was close to them?

Y/N:"Mako!? Ryuko!? Oi Guts c'mer *Whistle* c'mer bud! Mataro where are you!? Grrrr-

-If this is his doing i'll slit him open lile the pig he is."

After looking for several minute's i found no one around, then the negitive though's started going, the last thing i could do was call Ryuko and see if she was alright, i quickly dialed her number and let out a sigh of relief when she answered.

Ryuko:"Hey, dinner's almost ready, where in god's name are you?"

Y/N:"Back at the house, where the hell are you?"

Ryuko:"You weren't told where we were moved were you?"

Y/N:"NO! Where are you and what the hell is going on!?"

She explained to me the whole star ranking system and where we would be residing now that we were "One Star" people or something like that, i quickly got back on my motercycle and sped to the place where we would be staying now.

Once i arrived i starting banging on the door hoping that one of the familiar face's would answer and that it wasn't just one of Tanjiro's scheem's to set me up, luckly and to my heart's relief Mako answered the door.

Mako:"Nice to see you made it!"

Y/N:"*Releaved Sigh*-

-Thank god it wasn't just Tanjiro trying to fuck with me."

Mako:"Come in, dinner just finished cooking!"

It was a relief to know that it was just them moving and not my brother's trickery, we sat down at the table and started eating.

The meal was incredible but what hit it home was Mako's reaction to it.

Mako:"Soo tasty!"

Y/N:(She is to precious for her own good.)

We all finished up dinner and prepared for bed and that next morning, as i walked passed i heard Mako being all happy about her and Ryuko's new room.

Mako:"Three chear's for being a one star!"

Y/N:(Hm again with her being precious.)

I went to my new room to set everything up before i went to bed, i didn't want to leave that up to the other's so i work on that late into the night, i was getting ready for bed when i saw Mako up working.

Mako:"Hmmm."

Y/N:"Oi Mako, if you want i could help you out with that."

Mako:"No need, i'm almost done anyway."

Y/N:"Okay, just don't burn yourself out, promess?"

Mako:"Promess!"

I went to my new room where i layed down in my new bed and fell asleep.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, I'll see y'all later peace]

|God damn we are on a role over here!|

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

98.5K 1.4K 22
(Y/N) is probably the strongest being on the planet. He seems normal, but he could and HAS taken on an entire army all by himself. And he's only 17...
76.7K 2K 77
(F/N) (L/N) was just like any other student at kuoh Academy, but with some differences. Being the only tomboy, you get mixed reactions out of every s...
239K 3.2K 24
Wielding the powerful, enormous sword known as the Dragon Slayer and wearing the Berserker Armor, Y/N has managed to build quite a reputation for him...
31K 889 39
Y/n was someone who loved to learn, more about the supernatural world. You loved every bit of it, and try to study, more about other stuff related to...