My Rebellious Soul. [Kim Teah...

By R0s2al4ia

[COMPLETED.] "You can't break a broken heart Kim Teahyung.." ** "I like how I suffer everyday, I don't want i... More

The Useless Me.
Fuck those gatherings.
A Sudden Proposal
Emergency!
A very happy birthday to me.
Adopt them.
Meeting the 'Kim Family'
Kim Teahyung.
Fate.
Wedding.
Nothing is gonna change.
Moving to Seoul.
A cookie for kookie.
A thing called divorce.
Erase your biggest mistake.
Lonely
Dinner.
They were dating?
Sorry.
Drunk.
I don't know
Ooops
Wine.
I don't know
Dirty
epiphany
cause you!
I love you as a joke!
things weren't for you
The job.
Pregnant! What?
Memories.
rain
Anneliese
Barbaric woman
Not a chapter!
Magical.
Snow.
Promise
Ji chang-wook.
For love.
She ran away but I found her.
I'll stand by your side.
Taehyung!

Flowers.

512 31 13
By R0s2al4ia

   About a month ago, Taehyung and the rest of the members left for the world tour. Taehyung and Sarah only spoke a couple of time, mostly him wanting to make sure yeontan was ok or wanting to see him. He left yeontan in her care.

    Sarah was walked over to bedrooms window and closed it. She frowned, she was sure closed them last night, lately Sarah felt weird, as if someone was watching or while sleeping she would feel someone's presence or someone touching her hair and face.

   She always brushed it off, maybe it was just her imagination or maybe she was losing her mind because of overthinking, sometimes it happens. Taehyung absence somewhat made her feel lonely. Not that they were always hanging out or something but it was nice to know someone was there.

Yeontan's bark pulled her back to reality, "alright I know you are hungry."

      She walked to the kitchen and gave the dog his food. Sarah wasn't really dog person, if she ever wanted a dog, she always thought of a big scary one but it's alright Yeontan was soo cute.

     She opened the door when the bell rang, it was a delivery man, "Kim Sarah?"

"Yes."

     He handed her a couple of box, one them was quite big. Then he handed her two bouquet, "can you sign her please."

    After closing the door, she turned to the box and carried them inside. "Who sent them?" She checked her phone and the first thing she saw was tons of messages from the girls and her family, wishing her happy birthday.

    Oh right, September 21 it's not like she forgotten her birthday, she knew it was near but she didn't know what date was it today. She looked at the note,

     'I wanted to send them right at 12 o'clock but I knew you sleep early. Happy birthday Sarah, I wish I was there to wish you in person but anyways. I hope you enjoy your day... Ok i think this is getting cringy so I'll stop.

Take care.'

      Sarah smiled and folded back the paper, she held it close to her chest for a moment before carefully putting it aside. She excitedly turned towards the boxes. She opened the first one, it was a dress

       Her chest tightened with emotions, it was perfect. She loved everything about, specially the color. She opened the bigger boxes, in there was a color pencils, water colors, a sketchbook, a few canvases of different sizes and a few more things, all that she once wanted.

    Inside was a piece of paper that said, 'I really hope you continue doing what you truly love. Don't mind what people say.

    Please don't get angry with  if you don't like it, like you last time!'

    Sarah scoffed, "stupid man!" She laughed at her own words, wiping her tears. She opened the rest of the boxes, from her family, the last box was smaller and it was a necklace.

 Today was quite special, Taehyung made it special.

**

Taylor stood in front of the mirror, in her undergarments. Her eyes trailed off to each and every scar of self harm. Her arms, thighs, even the lower part of her belly, these scar brought her shame. How foolish of her to harm herself because of some worthless bitches.

         In highschool, some girls always made fun of Taylor because she was adopted and how her parents left her and how unwanted she was. But wasn't true because Mr and Mrs Yoon loved her to death however she couldn't stop their words wounding. Was not the truth, she was unwanted, her parents left her at the orphanage, she was adopted.

    The only one that made her happy was her boyfriend, Ki hyun, she loved him but... one morning Taylor woke up next to her boyfriend. "Good morning.." he whispered in her ear. She immediately covered her body with the blanket, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

   Ki hyun grabbed her hands, "let me look at you" he said. She tried to break free but he held her firmly. She averted her gaze as she couldn't bring herself to look at his face. With a foolish smile on her face, she waited for him to speak.

     "What the hell Taylor!" Ki hyun shouted, as she flinched in shock and fear. He yanked her arms and pionted at her scars "what the fuck is this!"

    "I-I" Taylor words were caught in her throat, her body started trembling, she was so afraid. "Why did you do these, huh? What was the reason. Your family is rich and loving and- you are beautiful!" For a moment she thought he was angry because he cared.

   "God, you are such a attention seeking bitch! If you were so desperate all you had to do was ask!" It broke her. "Get out, i don't want to see your dirty face."

'But.. he loved me?'

    He didn't loved her as much as she did. Taylor let out a long sigh. She wiped her teary eyes, grabbed her purse and went to kitchen. She grabbed an apple, Taylor don't come home late, Sarah's birthday Anna said, she also was fully prepared for office. I know Taylor replied. "We'll go out tonight, all of us, I'm excited.." Anna smiled.

Taylor rolled her eyes at her, "whatever."

   "Yah! Don't roll your eyes at me-" Taylor slammed the door shut making Anna flinch, she left already. "Ah really.. psychopath!"

**

   Sarah came back home after a crazy night out with girls. It was not bad, she enjoyed it. They did some shopping, had a fancy dinner and clicked tons of pictures.

    She was taking off her shoes when her phone rang. It was Taehyung and in a heartbeat Sarah answered the call.

"Hi" he said.

"Hi."

"Happy birthday Sarah."

"Yeah.. thank you."

    "I hope you liked the gifts.. that dress actually look really nice on you. You look lovely..." he smiled. "Oh really?" She set the phone on the table and walked a few steps back, to show him properly. "I love it... how did you know my size?"

"I asked your mom."

      "Oh.." she didn't want to hear that, "you want to see Yeontan?"

"No. I actually just called to wish you."

    "That's really nice of you" she picked up her phone and tried to keep a neutral but she was struggling. Someone called Taehyung from the other side of the phone.

      "I have to go, the concert will start any minute."

"Concert? You should have called me later."

"Then you would have gone to sleep. I'll talk to you later-"

"Listen!"

"Yeah!"

  "Thank you.. for the gifts. I really liked them" her cheeks were on fire as she looked at the big smile on Taehyung face. "Ok bye and good luck!" She ended the call immediately and with trembling hands put the phone away.

   "Oh my god.." she covered her face with her hands, "what the fuck is wrong with me!" She said in a hoarse demonic voice which was unlike her, making Yeontan look at her. She laughed loudly "oh you silly dog, stop looking at me."

   She laughed again and walked up to the mirror, Sarah stared at her reflection "hmm.." she bit the inside of her cheek. "I actually do look nice.." she twirled around, heaving a dreamy sigh as Taehyung words rang again and again in her ears.

"You look lovely..."

****

Sorry the late update.. I was just lazy, guys!!!! I'm sorry.

I'll try my best to upload the next chapter soon, I swear I'll try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.8K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
1.8K 63 44
After being broken in every way imaginable, Yoongi tries to remember what it was like to be whole-but everything is different now and he doesn't know...
255K 6.9K 30
She is sad She is hurt She is dying She is alone She is lonely She is a mess She is judged She is ignored She is suicidal She is stressed She is conf...
1.4K 144 20
a regret filled story of a girl who broke jeon jeongguk's heart [ lowercase intended ] - © hobisang