My $ugar Mommy [Jenlisa]

By Lowkey_Psyco

"Every sugar mommy needs a sugar baby." . . . •== "Be my sugar baby." The brunneth boldly said she's now biti... More

Intro
Proglogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hi guys!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
SPOILER ⚠️
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Eeeyy
Not updated!.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22
Hi
Not updated.
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Hi guyss
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Wasupp
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hi..
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 24

24.4K 531 242
By Lowkey_Psyco

Miss me guys?

Meant to be Yours
Song by "Aladdin"

Lisa's pov...

I'm here now in the car I first stopped the car on the side of the road and that's where my tears started dripping I don't know why I'm acting like this I also don't know how I feel now when I see the scene in Jennie's office I didn't know what to say and what I was going to do earlier when I saw her kissing her boyfriend so I left immediately. Last week she told me she didn't have a boyfriend.

Hays Lisa why are you thinking of jennie and her boyfriend it's not your business you have a girlfriend and she's waiting for you.

Somi is your business Lalisa.

But this past few weeks Irene and Rosé are bothering me by texting me that they want to see me in person and they have something important to say I don't know what it is but I told them they can tell me through text or call but they insist so I just ignored them as well as their messages.

But I still wonder about what they will say to me.

A few minutes later I rested first and I also need to think I took my phone out of my pocket when I opened my phone I saw that my girlfriend had a lot of calls and texts as well as jennie. But I first read Somi's message to me well she's my girlfriend and she's my first priority.

I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket without reading Jennie's messages to me I had already decided to go to Somi's house and listen to her explanation I started the car engine and left but first I went straight to the coffee shop to buy Somi coffee.

Not long after I arrived at the coffee shop I parked the car in the garage before getting out of the kitse I walked to the entrance door and entered the coffee shop after a few minutes I got my order and I'll already paid it took me a while because there were a lot of people in line when I got out of the coffee shop, I was about to leave, but someone called my name.

"Lisa!." That made me look back I saw Rosè running towards me.

"Oh hi Rosie what are you doing here?" I asked her then she smiled at me before she sighed.

"I'm about to go inside the coffee shop but I suddenly saw you so I chased you." She said while panting but I feel weird.

"Ah okay so but why did you chase me?" I confusedly asked her then she sighed softly..."Since your here already can we talk privacy? I have something to tell you." She said I looked at her confusedly but I still nod and follow her.

She looks so damn in hurry I don't know why? it looks like someone is chasing her. Suddenly my heart beat faster with extreme nervousness so I held the paper bag tightly to remove my nervousness.

"Lis.." Rosé called me which made me back to my sense then I realized where here in the parking lot I saw my car not far away.

"Ahmm yeah?" I responded she look at me and she smile after.

"I know it's too early to confess to you how I really feel." She said while fidgeting her fingers...

."What are you saying?." I asked her I heard her sighed.

"Do you remember the night you took me to my house that night, that was Suzy's party? Lisa I really like you ahmm no I love you." Rosé said which made me look at her confusedly.

"N-night? what are you talking about? Rosé i-I.." She cut me off.

"Yes Lisa that night I confess my feelings towards you."She hold my hand then she look at me lovingly but I'm still processing what she said.

"Rosé I can't remember.." She put her finger on my lips to shut me out.

As we stared across the silent in the parking lot, I was not sure who would look away first. The awkwardness started to build until she lifted her eyebrows, making me snort.

"Let me finish." She paused in a moment then she took a deep breath..

"I like you Lisa since you save me from the two bastard, I miss you I can't forget what happened to us that night in jisoo's guess room I can hardly sleep thinking about you give me a chance please." She confess which made me shoved her hands on me then I looked at her blankly.

"So it's you?!!." I said while gritted my teeth.

"Lisa i-I.." I cut her off

"Do you know how many days I can't sleep because I was thinking about who was with me when something happened to the two of us that night, why did you do that?! Rosé you know I was drunk that night so all this time it was you?! how----..."Again she cut me off

"We're both drunk Lisa! and I did that cause I love you!." She said I look at her in dis belief I shook my head

"No!, your not drunk that night." I responds then she sighed.

"Please can we not fight I just want to confess my feelings towards you Lisa, please come on give me a chance." She begged I opened my mouth but no words came out of it.

"I know you have a girlfriend but I will take a risk to be with you please give me a chance to prove myself that I love you I really do." She was crying right now i mentally cursed

"Are you out of mind Rosé?!, can we forgot what happened to us you know it's just a mistake" I said then she shook her head.

"It's not a mistake Lisa, we're both enjoyed it." She responds while crying I sighed and approach her to wipe her tears away.

"Rosé look I have a girlfriend and I love her I don't want to hurt her even you I don't want to hurt you." I said while caressing her cheeks then she looked at me

"Your already hurting me Lisa." She said I sighed and step backwards

"Sorry, I don't want to give you hope Rosé but can you gave me space to think first." I said which made Rosè nod

"Sure, I'm willing to wait for you." She said which made me smile weakly..

"Okay I'll go first, take care." I said she nod slightly and wave her hands on me I turned my back and ready to leave but I remember something.

So I turned around to face her again I saw her she look at me confusedly.

"One more thing before I left." I added she look at me and nodded her head..."What is it?." Rosé ask.

"I'm not the one who take you home that night." I said then she look at me confusedly..

"W-what?" She responds

I sighed softly "It's Jisoo I asked her to take you home and take care of you since your already drunk that night then she told me it's okay for her." I explained it's true I asked favor of Jisoo that night.

"What the hell.." She mumble

"That's why I can't remember and I also don't know what your talking about." I said she sighed softly and nod..."I may have to go right now." I added she nod then I left.

So all this time it was Jisoo? I thought it's Lisa fvck!- Rosé said in her thoughts.

Little did they know someone listening and she heard everything she smirk before she left.

.
.
•===
Third person pov..

Fast forward..

Lisa rings the doorbell as soon as she arrives on her girlfriend's house She doesn't know what to do and all she knows is that she wants to see Somi since she also badly missed her right now. Then the door open revealing her girlfriend Lisa saw how shocked Somi is and she also saw the longing in Somi's eyes.

"Babe." Somi said Lisa just smile and nod then her girlfriend finally hug her tight the Thai girl hug her back

"I miss you." Somi mumble on her chest which made the Thai girl giggles..."I miss you more Love" Lisa response

"I bought you your favorite coffee, sorry if a little cold." She added Somi pull out the hug and took the coffee.

"It's okay babe, can I explained my side now?." She responds which made Lisa nod while smiling.

Somi explain everything how Kai invite her first until Kai kiss her,. Lisa clenching her fist which made Somi saw already.

"Calm down babe, I swear I tried to stop him but he ignore me I slapped him after he kiss me. Then he told me that he would do everything to get back what was his."Somi explain.

"Please forgive me babe" She begged Lisa just smile and hug her..."Ssh I already forgive you babe. I'm sorry." Lisa said then the latter shook her head

"No I'm the only one to say sorry." Lisa shook her head.

"I'm sorry cause I didn't to let you explained and I'm sorry for not to be a good man for you."Lisa said which made her girlfriend smile.

"Your the greatest man than a real man for me Love, your my manOBAN." Which made Lisa laughed.

"Anyways are you going somewhere?." Lisa asked her then Somi nod.

"Yes my friends asked me to go shopping." Somi said Lisa nod..."you want me to drop you at the mall?" She asked her but the latter just shook her head

"It's okay babe, they're going to pick me up." Suddenly someone blew a horn on them which made them flinched.." Oh they are already here babe I got go now." Somi said as she peck Lisa's lips.

"Take care babe." Lisa said Somi nod before she enter inside the car they wave each other before they already left. Lisa sighed softly then she entered inside the car she took a deep breath before she went home.

.
.
.
•====

Jennie's pov

I was so fvcking frustrated right now first lisa didn't answer my calls and text her second i didn't know where lisa was I also ordered my men to look for her and they would update me when they had information about her and the third time Rosé texted me that she would meet Lisa to confess to her and someone sent me a picture of Rosé and Lisa hugging so that's why my room is looking so mess right now I broke all my things here.

It's already evening I'm here on the balcony drinking and smoking while waiting for the update about lisa I also called my maids to clean up the mess in my room they didn't complain they immediately did my order.

After a few minutes one of my men texted me he said lisa is already home right now he also sent lisa's address so I didn't hesitate I took my bag before I finally went to lisa's house. This is it Jennie

This is the time I will confess my feelings towards her, and this night I will make her mine.

It didn't take me long either, I immediately arrived at lisa's house, it's a bit small but I don't care, all I need now is to see her and talk to her. I need to talk to her what happened earlier.

But I feel hot and horny right now fvck maybe because of wine I drink I guess?. we need to talk about matter Lisa.

Let's talk about that in bed.

I knocked on the door as soon as I arrived at the address I knocked a few times but nothing came out what the fvck! so I thought of knocking again if no one opens this door I will destroy this house. Try me.

I'm about to knock again but someone open the door revealing the old lady, she is not that old she is only the same age as my mother so maybe she's Lisa's mom?

"Good evening Mrs Manoban?." I politely said then bow..

"Good evening to Ms, Kim what brings you here?" Eh she know me? I just shrugs my shoulder..

"I came here to ask if Lisa is here? and don't be to formal Mrs Manoban just call me Jennie." I said and smile soon to be your daughter in law.

"Ah yeah she's in her room doing her homework." She said which made me nod

" Ahm I gotta go now I need to visit my husband on the hospital, please come in jennie feel at home."Mrs Manoban I entered inside the house

So it's just two of us here right now? Oh god I think I can't walk one week.

"Jennie?." Mrs Manoban said which made me back to my sense I feel embarrassed god.."I have to go now please enjoy for staying here." She said I just nod eagerly.

"I will Mrs Manoban take care." I said with a naughty smile she nod and left then I looked around I saw a small stairs so I walked towards it.

Lisa?!." I called her while walking on the upstairs but no one answered aish

As I was walking I saw the pictures hanging on the wall so I couldn't help but look at them I smiled at a picture of lisa topless while she was carrying her sister. I just kept walking until I stopped in a room so I tried to open it but it was locked so I knocked then I heard her voice.

"Mom I told you I'm not hungry!." She yelled what the hell.

"Lisa it's me Jennie open this door please and let me explain." I said as I knocked

"What the heck are you doing here Jennie?!."She yelled then I rolled my eyes..

"I'm here to talk to you Lisa so please open the fvcking door .." I begged while knocking

"Just leave Jennie you don't need to explain cause we're nothing." Yeah she's right I felt pang on my chest.

"I'm not going leave until we talk" I responds

"I was meant to be yours we were meant to be one I can't make it alone, finish what we've begun." I said then she didn't respond I know she was listening so I continue.

"You were meant to be mine I'm all that you need you carved open my heart can't just leave me to bleed." I added

"Just leave Jennie!." She yelled but I was stubborn so I knocked again.

"Lisa Open the, open the door, please Lisa, open the door Lisa, can we not fight anymore, please? can we not fight anymore lisa, sure, you're scared I've been there, I can set you free Lisa don't make me come in there I'm gonna count to three one, two, fuck it!." I said then I tried to open her door.

"Lisa open the door!.I will break down this door try me Lalisa!."I said while gritted my teeth.

I'm about to knock again but the door open revealing my one and only Lisa I smile I'm about to hug her but she step backwards.

"Please come in." She said with no emotions I immediately went inside then I locked the door as soon I turned to face her I saw her she walked towards her bed so I hugged her as she walking.

She remove my arms on her then she sat down on her bed then she look up to me. I pouted my lips

"You want to talk to me right? then talk so that you may leave early." She said rudely again I felt pang on my chest.

I sat down on her lap she flinched to my sudden action I grab her arms and place it on my back of my waist then I wrapped my arms around her neck

"Please baby, don't give me a cold shoulder it's hurts me the way you act like this."I said as I snuggle on her neck.

"Whatever you saw earlier it's not what you think I admit it he's my ex and he wants me back but I refuse it because I've been able to move on with him for a long time since he cheated on me." I explained she sighed softly while she's rub my back.

"You still love him?." She asked which made me look at her then I shook my head..

"I need a words Ruby jane!." She used her deep voice what the hell I hated it when they call my second name but when it's come to her I feel hot already.

"I don't love him anymore, but I love it the way you say  my second name." I said with a smirk on my face.

"O-okay now can you get off my lap now?."She said she was about to stand up but I shook my head then I hugged her tight I heard her sighed in annoyance but I giggled cutely.

"Are you jealous on him baby?." I teased her then she laughed I looked at her confusedly

"Me jealous? it's not in my vocabulary to be jealous." She said while shaking her head.

"How can I be jealous I'm even more handsome than him." She proudly said where's the lie?.

"Yes you are" I said ad peck her lips then she look at me before she smash her lips on mine I moan.

She kiss me passionately I wrapped my arms around her nape to deepened the kiss. Our kiss become heated she unzip the back of my dress while she kiss my neck and shoulders. I can't help but to moan my dress fall on the floor now I'm just wearing a panty well I'm always ready.

"Hmm you're so perfect. Let's just kiss 'til we're naked." She whispered it's give me chill down to my spine.

"Take me." I said as I suck her neck then she moved her head slightly to give me more access to her neck.

I whispered I love you to her but she didn't understand my words I just shrugs my shoulder maybe later I will gonna confess my feelings towards her, for now I badly want to release this.

I pushed her to lay down on the bed I went top of her then I kiss her again but this time it's rough god know how badly I love her kisses. She switched our position she's now on my top, she stop kissing me which made whine she stood up in front of me.

"Why did you stop?" I said in annoyed instead of answering me but she's only chuckle and took off her t-shirt oh god I can see her sweat running down on her abs then she took off her pants I watched her while biting my lip the way she took off her pants I found it sexy and hot now she's only wearing a boxer. I can see the bulge of her cock from the outside of her boxer shorts.

"Look Daddy, your friend is already awake." I said seductively I rub it using my feet god her dick it was so hard right now. Lisa moan softly which made me aroused already. I took off her boxer using my feet revealing her delicious hard cock.

"Your so big Daddy." I squealed. "I can take it all  though, every inch. aren't I?."

"Yes you are Jen," She responds

"Then what are you waiting for Daddy?." I asked her using my sexiest seductively I lay down on her bed and I took off my panty revealing my pinkish pussy, I throw my underwear on the floor then l spread my legs , holding open my pussy lips with my fingers. My pussy it's already wet right now, I look up to her while biting my lip seductively.

"Come and fvck your little slut." Lisa just stared at me like I'm her pray tonight.

"Play me like a toy I'm all yours to enjoy." I said with a smirk on my face I saw her gulp. She went top of me then she kiss my lips.

"Your wish is my command baby girl." She whispered on my ears that's gives me butterflies on my stomach.

"But before i fvck you hard.." She paused and she lay down beside me I looked at her confusedly..."Sit on my face." She added new position eh? I excitedly obey her

I bit my lips as my hand holding the headboard her eyes stared at my needing pussy.

"It's look so delicious."

I lowered my hips and not even have a proper sit, Lisa already captured my pussy with her mouth open, which made me gasps in pleasure.

"Fvck lisa---"

My thighs close tight around her head. Lisa began to lick and suck it my pussy got sucked sloppily while she fvck me using her tongue. My hips began to buck back and forth on her mouth and tongue, The pleasure she gave me causing my legs continued shaking nonstop.

"Oh god faster aahhh---"

Lisa was eating my slutty pussy her tongue did the curling up and use to penetrate me inside. I grinded my hips along to pleasure myself. The speed of her tongue kept running through my hole. I rolled my eyes of too much pleasure she gave me.

Since I hated wasting the precious time, I turned over so she could sucks my pussy while I lick and suck her dick. I looked at her hard dick standing in front of my eyes.

It was getting bigger as it sprang free with it's healthy vein growing around. I bit my own lips, looking at her dick I couldn't wait to swallow her deep--- fvck..

I suddenly groan in pleasure that Lisa's tongue entertained me, She trace her tongue between my pussy lips back and forth which made me moan loudly.

My eyes still glued at her dick which twitching I began to move my hands and wrap it around her shaft so I could jerk her off while she's sucking my pussy.

"Ahh yeah~ it feels so good.." I moan pursing my lips while started at the pre-cum which squirted out of her. And with that I swing my tongue on it, stealing some drop.

"Fvck" Lisa groan as her breathe hit my hole I lick her long, thick shaft like a lollipop and my lips started to form a big O, making sure that I could take her dick deep in my mouth. Lisa moan even more I slid my tongue through her entire length before I bobbed my head ups and downs.

"I'm Cumming.." She moaned then I trust more faster. "Let's cum together aahh.." I moaned we both enjoyed while licking and sucking each other until we release our orgasms. I swallowed her all of her cum.

Then I get up I heard her sighed in relief I went top of her she look at me confusedly I just smirk at her. I crawled on her body to adjust myself on her crotch.

""We're not done yet."

I gave her smirk as my hips started to move back and forth, I hated the fact that I was so wet for her I bit my lips, I let my wet pussy trace along her shaft which lying on her tummy. I looked at Lisa with a desire and lust on my eyes.

She left out a soft moan when I fasten my friction before I grabbed her dick and guide it to insert in my hole.

"Ahh.." We both screams when her dick slide fully inside me I started to buck my hips on her dick.

"Fvck yess.. your so big Daddy." I scream I fasten my hips i kept move up and down. Then she switched our position now she on top of me she grabbed my two hands and place it above my head then she tied my hands

"Fvck what are you ahhh doing.." I tried not to moan but I failed then she smirk at me she trusts her member inside me I can't help but to moan loudly.

"Just enjoy the our best night."

I wrapped my legs around her waist so she can easily leaned towards me she grabbed my boobs while fvcking my core roughly.

"Lisa...untie my wrist.. please I'm coming.." My hips got high up while Lisa fasten her speed more that made me squirmed hard.

"Yes cum with me.." She fasten her dick while she reached out to untie the ribbon, and as soon my hands were released we immediately interwined our fingers until we reached out goal.

We did it many times and I don't remember how many we cum right now we're lying on her bed I rested my head on her chest I can hear her heart beat.

"Lisa?.." I call her then she hummed in response

"I love you I really do when you entered my life I fell for you only you I felt the real love that I did not feel in others I know it's too early for me to tell you how I really feel I don't want to hide this feeling anymore I'm happy every time I'm with you can you give me at least a chance." I said then suddenly sat up she look at me

"Jennie I--" I cut her off

"I know you have girlfriend but I can't help it to feel jealous whenever you two are together. please give me a chance Lisa " I said with a tears on my eyes

"Jennie I don't know what to say right now but I don't want to hurt you, but you told me from the start no feelings involved right?." She said then I sat up and hug her from behind

"I know I know but I don't want to lose you." I said while crying she sighed softly before she face me.

"Sshh it's hurts me when your crying.." She said softly then she hugged me to make calm down.

"I really love you Lisa I don't want to lose you." I mumble while crying I looked at up to see her then she look down at me then she wipes my tears away.

"Give me some time to think about it okay hmm?." Se said I nod like a baby I love it when she soft towards me.

"Let's sleep from now.. Good night Jen" As she peck my forehead I smile with a swollen eyes.

"Good night I love you.." I said and lay down on her arms then I didn't realize I was already sleeping.

Long chapter for you all😙

Unti unti ng nawawala yung mga readers ko huh?..

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.5K 60
"Please l-leave u-us w-we r-really d-didin't d-do a-anything." They screamed while the hot water was still being showered on them. "W-we r-really d-d...
528K 14.9K 62
Lisa is a poor girl who had an unfortunate life. She needs to pay a lot of debits if she doesn't want her family to end in disgrace. But she doesn't...
263K 8.4K 56
When Thai transfer student Lalisa Manoban enrolls at her new Korean academy, she expects a hopeful fresh start away from the sadness she left behind...
5.6M 115K 60
Jennie Kim, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, she never goes out to clubs and therefore ne...