Difference - TBOAH AU reacts...

By Gryphone_

"The Birth of a Hero" characters of an alternative universe get teleported to an empty room, an unknown being... More

Chapter 1 - Who are you?
Chapter 2 - A Dragon?! 1/3
Chapter 3 - A Dragon?! 2/3
Chapter 4 - A Dragon?! 3/3
Author-nim ugly drawings
Chapter 5 - Whale Tribe?
Chapter 6 - Bob#1 and meeting the future Whale Queen 1/2
Chapter 7 - Bob#1 and meeting the future Whale Queen 2/2
Chapter 8 - The great and mighty Raon Miru!
Chapter 9 - Wikipedia?
Chapter 10 - Bombing an island 1/4
Chapter 11 - Bombing an island 2/4
Chapter 12 - Bombing an island 3/4
Chapter 13 - Bombing an island 4/4
Chapter 14 - Messages?
Chapter 15 - Messages?! 2
Chapter 16 - Sworn brothers? 1/2
Chapter 17 - Sworn brothers? 2/2
Chapter 19 - Pretty Useless Bastard 1/
Chapter 20 - Pretty Useless Bastard 2/
Chapter 21 - Pretty Useless Bastard 3/
Chapter 22 - Pretty Useless Bastard 4/

Chapter 18 - A spear?

14.9K 565 311
By Gryphone_

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

[Hi] - Memory

-Hi - Telepathy

"Hi" - Adonis and the gods' speech + the author

"Hi" - Text they'll be reacting to

"Hi" - Blurred text/narrator stops

[Hi] - Screen message to the characters

[REDACTED] - The narrator says "Redacted" before continuing the narration, because it's a paragraph and not just a sentence

********************

Deruth had been debating whether or not he should walk up to Cale and speak to him.

Alas, the deities were glaring at him so he decided to value his life and be a coward once again.

Like he had always been.

Meanwhile Alberu was comfortably speaking with the demigod. The crown prince couldn't care less if the deity addressed him with his first name, by his own request obviously. Of course he didn't mind, it was more comfortable than being addressed as 'Alberu Crossman' everytime.

It was a given. Alberu is a mortal and Cale is a demigod. The blonde should be the respectful one.

Calling a deity by their name without their permission might as well be blasphemy.

Our dear Cale, though, didn't really care about the respectful speech. In his opinion, and I quote, it was all useless bullshit.

Unfortunately, our poor Choi Han, who desperately wanted to join the deity and the crown prince, was being held back by his friends.

He remembered how Cale said that they didn't have anything else to talk about and that wounded him.

(EMOTIONAL DAMAGE-)

Then, Adonis interrupted those who were speaking. "Okay everyone, we're starting!"

As if on cue, people went back to their seats and the screen appeared.

Chapter 589 - Before the sun comes up (2)

Cale turned back toward Alberu.

"Oh, it's us." Alberu stated with his princely smile plastered on his face.

Cale pondered for a few minutes before a mischievous smirk appeared on his handsome face.

"I wonder if this is about the brightest star of the Roan Kingdom." He nonchalantly commented.

If he enjoyed seeing how Alberu's eyebrow twitched, he absolutely did not show it.

"His excellency looks... Different.." Cage noted. Which brought everyone's attention to Cale's current looks.

A very skinny black haired man with reddish-brown eyes.

Cale had also noticed, before most of them, and he recognized his 20 year old body, as Kim Rok Soo of course, but did not say anything.

Choi Han was confused, he looked... Korean.

'I don't know whether the information underneath the boulder is related to the sealed god, but-'

"Sealed God?" Cage questioned.

She had never heard of such a God, but, seeing the deities' angry expressions, she chose not to comment any further.

"Wait.. Boulder?" Alberu whispered.

He truly hoped it wasn't the boulder he was thinking about.

He had a feeling that it would definitely be helpful.

Cale had currently walked out of the central shelter to talk with Alberu and Choi Han in a nearby area.

Cale's eyes shook. "Central... Shelter..?" He muttered.

He couldn't see the worried looks that the deities and his children were giving him.

Meanwhile Choi Han was shocked. He couldn't understand.

Was... Was what he was seeing right now...

Korea..?

"Hyung, are you okay?" Lock whispered as he put a hand on the swordsman's back.

Though, he received no answer.

"That is why..."

Alberu was silent for a moment before he continued to speak.

'I must explain to you what is going on right now."
"I see. Please go ahead."

Alberu opened and closed his mouth a few times before starting to speak, almost as if he was sighing.

"All other kingdoms on the Eastern continent except the Molden Kingdom have allied themselves with the White Star."

Many began to pay attention and Alberu wrote down the information.

"Ho?" Jopis gasped in surprise.

So she was able to overthrow that bitch of Elisneh so quickly?

Here, Jopis is still laying low to not raise suspicion with the help of Bud and Glenn.

Eruhaben sighed in frustration. To think that all the kingdoms, except the Molden Kingdom, would ally with the enemy.

Cale started to frown.

"That is why it is likely that I will need to remove the troops that I have stationed by the Gate to the Demon World if I leave the Eastern continent."

"The gate to the demon world?!" Rasheel shouted as he stood up abruptly.

If it was truly the Gate to the Demon World then the Gods would have told them!

All the dragons, except the baby dragon who was very confused, were completely dumbfounded.

The reason they were able to stay there despite the pressure from the Eastern continent was because Alberu had personally been there.

The Eastern continent did not want to attack the future king of a strong kingdom on the Western continent.

They didn't want their actions to start a war between the continents.

"And it might be difficult to set up camp by the Endable Kingdom again if we withdraw now."

Fredo, who was leisurely drinking 'wine' elegantly, suppressed a flinch at the mention of the Endable Kingdom while Chiru looked surprised.

"Endable Kingdom?"

"I've never heard of such a Kingdom."

Bud hummed and put down his alcohol bottle on the table.

"Well, Endable is a kingdom that is home to Dark Elves, Vampires and other creatures with the darkness attribute."

He said as he glanced towards the white haired vampire. "Is that correct?"

Said vampired smiled. "Yes, it is correct."

Tasha and Alberu didn't know how to feel. There was such a kingdom that was home to many beings with the darkness attribute?

Choi Han, who had been listening, started to speak.

"Your highness, what will happen to our allies who are currently stuck inside the Endable Kingdom?"
"Eruhaben-nim said that they should be able to last for a few weeks because they are with the priestess of the God of War."

Eruhaben smiled in amusement. It seemed like his other self met the redhead.

He wondered, would he have met the demigod too, had they not been transported here?

"Oh, you met Cotton then." Ares commented curiously.

They met his Holy Maiden, apparently.

Unfortunately, it was not possible for him to send Cotton to Cale in the past, exactly for the reason that Endable was not known.

Alas, he still spoke about her to the redhead, informing him of Cotton's existence.

He looked toward Cale and added on.

"The Molan Household, Mercenaries Guild, and Duke Fredo have said that they will stay in the Eastern continent to help them as well. The Elves and Dark Elves will keep both sides informed."

Ron and Beacrox were stunned. Molan Household?

They were able to get their revenge over there?

Is it thanks to Cale?

Meanwhile Cale hummed. "So we're allied with Duke Fredo, apparently"

To say that Chiru was surprised would be an understatement. Fredo was planning to betray his fa- No, the White Star. He had never thought of the vampire as someone who could betray the White Star.

It seemed like he could have a good ally.

Cale started to speak.

"It looks like you've already planned to return to the Western continent, your highness."

Cale and Alberu made eye contact.

"Yes. What we are doing right now is inefficient."

Both of their eyes were calm.

"We must rescue you and our other allies who are currently stuck inside the Endable Kingdom. That fact has not changed."

"Why are they stuck in the Endable Kingdom though?" Tasha questioned.

Rosalyn frowned. "I have no idea but I hope they rescue them."

Alberu continued to speak.

"However, it is inefficient for us to just be gathered around the Endable Kingdom without a plan. We can't even teleport into the Endable Kingdom because of the black barrier covering the sinkhole. It's the same situation for the people inside."

Of course, the White Star's side might have a way to get out as they were able to negotiate with the other kingdoms on the Eastern continent.

Litana grimaced. Just how powerful is this White Star?

Would they really be able to defeat him?

Adonis had said that the other dimension had defeated the White Star in 2 years. Could they do that too?

Either way, all Alberu had been doing was watching the black barrier.

"In that case, we might as well research a different method and get things prepared for the right time."

The moment Alberu was waiting for...

"The moment when you finish your test."

This piqued the interest of many. Test?

What kind of test?

"Dad is in a test?" Raon questioned as he tilted his head.

If so, why wasn't he and his siblings there with him?

Where were they?

Why?

That moment would be when Cale returns from this test.

"I can tell when that would be."

Alberu would plan accordingly as he was able to chat with Cale and knew when that would happen.

Cale quietly observed Alberu before starting to speak.

"You should be able to proceed with that plan as long as Eruhaben-nim and the others are safe."
"Yes."

Alberu smiled before adding on.

"I plan on just charging forward if our allies within the Endable Kingdom are in danger."

Jopis smiled. "That is a great idea, your highness." She commented with a smile.

Cale sweatdropped. 'How vicious.'

He was smiling, but Cale and Choi Han could tell that Alberu was being serious.

Choi Han started to speak.

"...I should be there to help you as well."

Choi Han was confused. Why was he not able to go there?

Was his other self stuck in that 'test' too?

Choi Han felt sorry for the others who were struggling while moving back and forth between the Eastern and Western continents.

Alberu awkwardly smiled as Cale started to speak.

"Why is the Eastern continent siding with the White Star?"
"...I don't know."
"The Molan household and the Mercenaries Guild must be looking into it."

Chiru realized that it must have been his other self the one who informed the redhead of Arm's base in the Eastern Continent.

Nobody else, except the White Star's direct subordinates, would actually know of the location.

Alberu nodded his head instead of responding to Cale who seemed to understand the flow of things without needing him to explain.

"Then what is the situation on the Western continent like right now?"

Choi Han's ears perked up as well as Cale asked about the Western continent.

That was where his home, his other hometown, was located.

Choi Han smiled slightly. It was indeed his other hometown.

"I plan on getting their cooperation to support us as much as possible."

Alberu's voice was firmer than when he had been talking about the Eastern continent.

"I think we will need to gather as many strong individuals as possible."
"Strong individuals......"
"Yes. We need strong individuals."

Both Cale and Choi Han nodded their heads at Alberu's firm statement.

They knew why Alberu was emphasizing the need for strong individuals.

"Cale, you said that you saw statues of 8 unranked monsters?"

That was the moment Cale's stoic facade almost crumbled as he quickly stood up and the poor little baby dragon, who was resting comfortably on his dad's lap, almost fell onto the floor but quickly flew upwards and looked at the redhead in worry.

Which earned him a lot of confused looks by those who did notice him.

Reddish-brown eyes were shaking in shock and horror.

"8... Unranked monsters..?" He muttered as his complexion became even paler.

Why...

Why are there unranked monsters in Endable?

How...

Cale slumped back in his seat, his hands trembling ever so slightly as he tried to stop the records from playing.

'Please.. I don't want to remember..' He chanted in his head.

Gratiae quickly embraced her nephew as she waited for him to finally notice her presence.

She began to quietly soothe him as she had always done when he was a child.

While the dragons, who noticed the demigod's distress, glared at whoever looked at the deity weirdly.

The eight sculptures Cale had seen on the altar in the Endable Kingdom's underground...

"And that two of them were even stronger than the strongest monster you have ever seen."
"I believe so."
"Then we definitely need strong individuals."

'Even stronger...' Those words filled Cale's mind.

Did that mean that there were two monsters stronger than the one who took away his two idiots..?

The Dark Tiger slightly frowned.

Alberu fell into a coughing fit. Why is he a Tiger?!

Tasha suppressed a snicker.

Meanwhile Bud cackled, his friend Glenn chuckled and Jopis simply laughed elegantly.

"But there are a lot of obstacles and not enough time to drag in these people who only care about their own kingdoms."

The kingdoms on the Western continent were willing to cooperate with Alberu for the peace of the continent, but they were still hesitant to send their strong individuals, who were tied to the strength of their kingdom, into a dangerous situation where they might die.

Alberu understood this and did not want to force someone who did not want to come to come.

"That's what's complicating things for me right now."

Alberu was able to talk about this because he was with Cale and Choi Han.

"You seem to trust them a lot, your highness." Harol commented.

Alberu simply answered with a smile. He wouldn't know exactly, but he somehow had a feeling.

Though he was a bit jealous of his other self, would he be able to act like that around this Cale too?

"We are lacking in both quantity and quality compared to the Eastern continent that has teamed up. I need to gather strong individuals no matter what it takes."
"...There are some strong individuals."
"Huh?"

"Yeah, very strong individuals." Cale, who was acting as if he never had a mental breakdown, commented.

The dragons, except Raon, felt a weird chill run down their spine.

Was the redhead talking about them?

Alberu turned toward Cale after hearing that comment.

"What did you just say?"

Cale continued to speak with an odd expression as Alberu asked in a slightly scolding tone.

"There are strong individuals who have not taken anybody's side yet. Very strong individuals."

Bud was trying very hard not to burst out laughing.

He was trying so hard that even Glenn was getting worried. The poor swordmaster had turned red!

Bud! Breathe!

"A slightly scolding tone they said... Pfft-" Archie suppressed a snicker.

There were individuals like that?

Alberu's eyes opened wide and he immediately started to speak.

"...Who?"

Cale thought for a moment before slowly starting to speak at Alberu's urging.

He then said a single word.

"Dragons."

"I knew it!" Dodori exclaimed, delighted. Would he search for them?

Eruhaben snorted. This guy wants to search for dragons?

That is one hell of an impossible feat.

But, well... This was the Demigod they were talking about. If anything, only Cale Henituse would be able to find them.

Each member of this race was very strong.

They were the greatest battle life forms in the world.

Nothing could match the strength of the Dragons.

"What?"
"I'm not talking about Raon or Eruhaben-nim. There are more of them."

"Ho.. He wants to put me to work too?" Eruhaben said. His tone barely hiding his amusement.

Mila chuckled as she scratched the back of her neck. She felt that she would have to work a lot if she chose to help the redhead.

Alberu looked shocked for a moment before opening his mouth.

"Ha, haha-"

He was laughing.

Alberu stopped laughing and started to speak.

"That makes sense."

It really did make sense.

It made sense to drag the Dragons into this battle.

Rasheel scoffed. They want to drag them, great and mighty dragons, in the fight?

Was this what the message meant when it said that he'd get to fight? His eyes sparkled for a moment.

Cale leaned toward Alberu and started to speak.

"I have Lord Sheritt-nim and Eruhaben-nim who would know where the other Dragons are located. I also have Raon, who is said to have the potential to become a Dragon Lord in the future."

"Lord Sheritt?"

The dragons were confused. Was he talking about the last Dragon Lord? But she is dead.

"Dad, I have the potential to become a Dragon Lord?!" Raon exclaimed cheerfully.

Cale hummed and patted the baby dragon. "Of course."

There was no need to carry this heavy burden on their own.

"Hyung-nim."

They would use all the cards they had available.

"Let's drag the Dragons into it."

Bud snorted. "I pity the crown prince."

"Well, at least he doesn't give us as many headaches over there." Glenn answered his friend with a grin.

Cale started to smile.

"We're not doing this just for our own benefits."

The Dark Tiger slowly started to smile as well, revealing its fangs.

"I wonder how you manage to look majestic even as a tiger.." Cale commented.

He earned a very wide smile from the crown prince, while Choi Han's left eye twitched ever so slightly.

"Why, thank you, your excellency." Alberu beamed.

"Your highness, this issue is related to the Demon World."

Sheritt had said the following.

She had said that the Dragons had closed the Gate to the Demon World whenever it showed signs of opening or actually opened.

"Then how.."

"This is very confusing."

"Agreed."

"If we can find the Dragons that are scattered throughout the world... They should be willing to help at least once, if not more."

Alberu started to speak.

"...I'll be in even more of a time crunch if we need to drag the Dragons in as well."

His eyes seemed full of energy even though he was saying that.

"You look cheery, your highness." Witira commented with a smile.

The crown prince beamed back at the Whale. "Indeed."

He looked as if he had found a way out.

"I mean, he did." Glenn deadpanned.

"It'll all work out, your highness."

Choi Han chimed in with a bright voice as well.

Cale nonchalantly commented at that moment.

"You'll be in a time crunch, but, you'll feel quite confident when we barge in. These are Dragons."

Choi Han and Alberu looked at each other for a moment before nodding their heads.

"That is true."
"You're right, hyung-nim."

"Hyung-nim?" Rosalyn questioned.

"Aren't you way older than he is, though, hyung?" Lock commented with a hint of amusement.

Choi Han suddenly wished he could defenestrate himself.

Cale looked up at the sky for a moment and started to smile.

If they were able to gather the scattered Dragons and convince them...

"Heh."

The other two looked at Cale after hearing that odd laugh.

"Even that white thing will probably be shocked."

Cale looked cheerful for the first time in a long while as he called the White Star that way.

"Well, at least it is better than the other nicknames you gave him." Jopis commented with a snort.

The palace library inside the Roan palace.

In a stealthy room deep underground.

"Hey, crown prince! Can I get started now?"

"Dad, dad. It's me!" Raon cheered as he perched on Cale's head.

Meeow!

Meow

On and Hong meowed in agreement as Cale nodded.

Alberu who was leaning on the wall of the stone room nodded his head at Raon's signal.

"Yes. I leave it to you, Raon-nim."
"Alright! I'll do a good job for your request, crown prince! You'll give me delicious cookies!"

Alberu felt the blank stare of the redhead and sweatdropped.

"I did not bribe the children, at least I don't think I did.." He muttered the last part.

He heard snickers coming from the three children.

Only Raon and Alberu were in this place right now.

His gaze headed toward a large boulder located on one side of the stone room.

He could see the text on the boulder.

"So it is that boulder.." Alberu muttered.

< Descendants of the cursed blood. >

"Cursed blood?"

"What does that mean?"

"Ho.. How interesting." Eruhaben commented.

< The touch of the Sun God will always be by your side. >

...

< The moment a person with that darkness becomes the head of the household, the sky will be destroyed and the ground will tremble. >

Alberu came here to find the potentially hidden record of the Sun God that was described in Saint Jack's book.

"Saint Jack?" Witira asked.

"As in the Sun God twins?" Cage questioned.

Cale sighed, it seemed like his other self openly saved the twins, contrary to himself who had done it secretly and still hasn't revealed their existence.

Saint Jack, Cage, and Hannah tried to come here with him, but Alberu only brought Raon inside.

Cage perked up at the mention of her name, along with the names of the twins.

Was she working with them?

The three of them were waiting outside the library with the others.

It could not be helped.

'I don't know what might come out.'

And...

'I also don't know what might be left here.'

Whether it was his secret...

Or the secret of the Crossman household...

"Secret of the Crossman household?" Lock tilted his head in confusion.

Tasha and Alberu were nervous. Was the crown prince's secret going to be revealed?

He had no plans to camouflage those secrets as something else.

However, he didn't want too many people knowing about it.

It was not a good story.

That was why he came with Raon.

It was because Raon knew that Cale was Kim Rok Soo.

Cale closed his eyes tightly. It seems like his past life was going to be discovered too.

"Kim... Kim Rok Soo?" Choi Han muttered.

A Korean name?

What did it mean when it said 'Cale was Kim Rok Soo'?

Deruth seemed dumbstruck. "What."

His wife, Violan, wasn't doing that well either. She was staring at the screen with wide eyes.

Basen and Lily whipped their heads towards their older brother.

Adonis frowned. "Stop staring, everything will be revealed in the next chapters."

Raon also knew about Alberu's true identity.

This young six-years-old Dragon and his aunt Tasha were the only ones Alberu could relax around right now with Choi Han and Cale missing.

"Aunt?"

"But I thought that Tasha was a Dark Elf-"

Quiet chatter filled the room as Alberu clenched his fists.

Rosalyn frowned. Is the crown prince a Dark Elf?

"I'm getting started then!"
"Yes, sir."

Raon's chubby front paws headed toward the boulder.

Ooooooooong-

Black mana started to gather at Raon's paws.

Alberu started to think as he watched.

'Based on the blueprints of the library... Getting rid of this boulder shouldn't affect the foundation of the library.'

'Why am I trying to get rid of the boulder in the first place?' The crown prince was confused.

What would it do anyway?

The boulder was exactly the size of the wall, so just taking this out of here safely would allow them to look underneath it.

The black mana headed toward the boulder.

Ooooooong-

The boulder started to shake.

The boulder started to move with Raon using his now much better mana control.

Crack!

The walls touching the boulder started to crack.

Alberu could not hide his anxiety as he watched.

The quarter Dark Elf was just as nervous as his counterpart, not noticing the worried glances of his aunt Tasha.

What could be down there?

What secrets, what shameful things would be hidden underneath?

"...Oh my."

Alberu started to frown.

Raon started to shout in shock.

"Hey, crown prince! This isn't moving!"

"Guess it can't be moved with magic." Harol commented with a scowl.

Hee despised magic and magicians but he realized that:

Creating a world without magic and not using magic for evil are two very different things.

It shifted a little, but the boulder didn't move at all.

"Raon-nim, please step back for a bit."
"I got it!"

Alberu walked past Raon and headed for the boulder.

The boulder was fine even though the walls on both sides of it were cracking.

He recalled what Jack had said.

'The sun will rise between two large cliffs facing each other. The memories of the sun will be buried where the sun rises.'

'And the only person who can reach the sun is someone who has overcome the curse of the sun.'

"I guess Jack's talking about you, Alberu." Cale commented with a grin.

Fake blue eyes opened wide. He overcame the curse of the sun?

How?

When?

Witira frowned. "There is a curse?"

The red haired demigod shook his head and Alberu was startled.

"More than a curse, it is a warning." He stated, staring at Angelina, who awkwardly averted her eyes.

Cale couldn't care less of Alberu's expression of disbelief. 'Warning? It wasn't a curse?' Then.. Had Alberu been worried for nothing?

'Only that person will be able to bring out the memories buried underneath this boulder.'

He opened his mouth to speak.

"...Only I can take it out."

Alberu slowly reached his hand toward the boulder.

"Mm."

But nothing happened.

He could just feel that the boulder was warm.

Alberu's eyes clouded over. Why is the boulder warm?

Choi Han pondered for a few moments.

"Does his highness have to use his blood?" He questioned.

It was the only way the swordsman could come up with.

Beacrox nodded. "It's possible, since it's proof that he is part of the Crossman household."

"...It's warm?"

The boulder was warm?

Alberu's eyes clouded over.

He started to think.

What would make this boulder react?

He thought about it some more.

He then decided to try out the few things that came to his mind.

"Crown prince!"

Raon shouted in shock as Alberu swung his dagger.

"Ho.." Eruhaben's eyes had a glint of amusement.

There aren't many who would willingly wound themselves this way.

Slash!

A small wound appeared on his palm.

Drip. Drip.

Blood started to drip from the wound.

'This boulder is a boulder that curses the Crossman household and reacts to the one who has overcome the curse.'

"Oh, I was right." Choi Han muttered with a slight smile.

Lock looked towards his hyung in confusion.

'Why are there flowers in the background?'

How would this boulder recognize that person?

'...Blood.'

His first idea was blood.

Alberu put his bloody palm on the boulder.

It was at that moment.

Boooom!

Many winced at the loud noise, except a very crazy white haired human who was surrounded by a soundproof barrier.

"Ugh!"

There was a loud noise and Alberu stumbled.

"Gasp!"

His head was starting to hurt.

His legs grew weak as if a large amount of blood had been sucked out.

"Crown prince!"

A shocked Raon tried to support the stumbling crown prince's back.

"Ahhh!"

Cale brought Raon closer to him, much to the baby dragon's confusion.

Not that Raon is complaining, of course. His wings fluttered as he snuggled closer to his father.

Meeow

Meow

On and Hong climbed up to Raon, worried.

But Raon removed his paws in shock.

"...It's hot!"

The crown prince's body was as hot as fire.

Alberu caught his breath and started to speak to Raon.

"I am okay, Raon-nim."

He then looked forward.

"This seems to be the answer."
"Gasp!"

Raon's eyes opened wide.

The boulder was changing.

"It's melting.." Archie whispered.

Actually, it was melting.

It was slowly melting away as if it was reacting to Alberu's fiery hot body and blood.

"That... Can be misunderstood..." Rosalyn commented.

"Noona.." Lock groaned.

Alberu grimaced, what's up with the narrator and misunderstandings?

Cale snickered, much to the prince's dismay.

Alberu quietly watched the text on the boulder slowly disappeared.

And once the boulder stopped melting...

"...Ha!"

He took a step back and started to laugh.

About half of the boulder had melted.

There was new text inside the boulder.

Litana tilted her head. "It changed?"

Alberu recalled the original statements on the boulder.

'Descendants of the cursed blood.'

'The touch of the Sun God will always be by your side.'

'Never set your eyes on taking over the sky.'

'The Sun will always rise.'

'The moment darkness is planted in your bodies...'

'The moment a person with that darkness becomes the head of the household, the sky will be destroyed and the ground will tremble.'

"That does seem more like a warning." Shickler stated.

It really wasn't much of a curse, however he didn't understand what it meant by 'never set your eyes on taking over the sky'.

Chiru's eyes widened. Was the text talking about the White Star's sky attribute?

He then looked at the new statements.

< When a person with darkness is aiming to take over the world. >

< When the sky is being destroyed and the ground is trembling. >

Alberu's gaze headed toward the ground where the boulder used to be.

< A member of the Crossman bloodline who has chosen a different path than the first Crossman. >

"Ho.. So, the ancient White Star is the first Crossman." Cale commented nonchalantly.

It seemed like he forgot that others could hear him.

-This kid does look like that guy now that I look closer

'He does?' Cale thought as he narrowed his eyes at Alberu.

Said blonde sweatdropped, his ears slightly reddened.

< Only you will be able to wield this spear. >

"Spear?" Bud questioned.

Will the crown prince become a Spearman?

At that spot...

< During the time when darkness had descended on the world. >

< Is when the sun will rise. >

There was a white spear.

"How pretty..." Mary whispered quietly, prompting a nod from Tasha.

< You, someone with your own convictions. >

< Take out this spear. >

< Go forth. >

< Fight to protect your convictions. >

And...

< Become the sun. >

"Become the sun, it said." Rasheel frowned as the screen disappeared.

"Hush and enjoy your break."

*****************

Currently at school and dying inside, oof-

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

What should they watch next?

Special with tik toks

Or

Sealed God's Test?

[GRYPHON OUT]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 17.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
424K 12.4K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
300K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
865K 40.3K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one