Chapter 10 - Bombing an island 1/4

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

[Hi] - Memory

-Hi - Telepathy

"Hi" - Adonis and the gods' speech + the author

"Hi" - Text they'll be reacting to

"Hi" - Blurred text/narrator stops

[Hi] - Screen message to the characters

[REDACTED] - The narrator says "Redacted" before continuing the narration, because it's a paragraph and not just a sentence

*******************

Everyone in the room was in complete disbelief, they were looking at the white haired human as if he was completely crazy.

Clopeh was kneeling in front of Cale and the other gods, his hands clasped and a twisted smile on his face.

The demigod was looking at him with a scowl. Gratiae's shoulders were trembling violently and her lips were pressed into a thin line, clearly trying to hold her laughter.

Artemis shook her head, knowing full well that Gratiae was trying not to laugh because, if she did, Cale would ignore her completely for a long time.

Chronos stared a Clopeh weirdly, he couldn't believe how simple memories could change someone's attitude towards another being. How curious.

Phanes sighed, they knew that Cale despised this kind of action. Which is the reason why he completely avoided Elves and Dark Elves.

Nyx, instead, bent over from how hard he was laughing at their youngest's demise. Angelina was snickering as well. Both stopped once Cale sent them an icy glare.

Ares just slept, he really couldn't care less, unless there was some chaos going on. Oh, there'll be chaos soon enough alright.

Choi Han was staring viciously at the future pope of Caleism. He was so close to just unsheathe his sword and cut the crazy lunatic's head off.

Rosalyn and Lock had a dumbfounded expression on their faces. Clopeh's personality changed in the span of a few chapters and they didn't know how to feel about it. Ron caressed his dagger with his benign smile, which seemed unusually cold.

Alberu had a deep frown on his face, his disdain for Clopeh's current behavior was openly shown on his face. Tasha sighed after seeing the state her cute nephew was in, she was sure Alberu still hadn't realized the meaning of those feelings. She hoped he'll realize soon.

Bud was cackling, enjoying the redhead's suffering. The Mercenary King knew that his superior hated so much attention. His mage friend sighed as he shook his head.

"ALRIGHT, OKAY, CLOPEH STOP-"

Adonis shouted as soon as he saw Choi Han unsheathe his sword.

The fox used his magic to move Clopeh to his previous spot as the screen appeared.

Chapter 92 - If I have to Move (2)

The large Whales swimming across the horizon suddenly disappeared. Instead, a single person appeared in front of Cale.

"Young master Cale, long time no see."
"Good to see you as well, Paseton."

The mixed-blooded Whale, Paseton. Only, the small Humpback Whale turned into his human form so that he could appear in front of Cale and company. Raon, Choi Han, and Rosalyn were the only ones with Cale on this now dark cliff.