Chapter 18 - A spear?

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

[Hi] - Memory

-Hi - Telepathy

"Hi" - Adonis and the gods' speech + the author

"Hi" - Text they'll be reacting to

"Hi" - Blurred text/narrator stops

[Hi] - Screen message to the characters

[REDACTED] - The narrator says "Redacted" before continuing the narration, because it's a paragraph and not just a sentence

********************

Deruth had been debating whether or not he should walk up to Cale and speak to him.

Alas, the deities were glaring at him so he decided to value his life and be a coward once again.

Like he had always been.

Meanwhile Alberu was comfortably speaking with the demigod. The crown prince couldn't care less if the deity addressed him with his first name, by his own request obviously. Of course he didn't mind, it was more comfortable than being addressed as 'Alberu Crossman' everytime.

It was a given. Alberu is a mortal and Cale is a demigod. The blonde should be the respectful one.

Calling a deity by their name without their permission might as well be blasphemy.

Our dear Cale, though, didn't really care about the respectful speech. In his opinion, and I quote, it was all useless bullshit.

Unfortunately, our poor Choi Han, who desperately wanted to join the deity and the crown prince, was being held back by his friends.

He remembered how Cale said that they didn't have anything else to talk about and that wounded him.

(EMOTIONAL DAMAGE-)

Then, Adonis interrupted those who were speaking. "Okay everyone, we're starting!"

As if on cue, people went back to their seats and the screen appeared.

Chapter 589 - Before the sun comes up (2)

Cale turned back toward Alberu.

"Oh, it's us." Alberu stated with his princely smile plastered on his face.

Cale pondered for a few minutes before a mischievous smirk appeared on his handsome face.

"I wonder if this is about the brightest star of the Roan Kingdom." He nonchalantly commented.

If he enjoyed seeing how Alberu's eyebrow twitched, he absolutely did not show it.

"His excellency looks... Different.." Cage noted. Which brought everyone's attention to Cale's current looks.

A very skinny black haired man with reddish-brown eyes.

Cale had also noticed, before most of them, and he recognized his 20 year old body, as Kim Rok Soo of course, but did not say anything.

Choi Han was confused, he looked... Korean.

'I don't know whether the information underneath the boulder is related to the sealed god, but-'

"Sealed God?" Cage questioned.

She had never heard of such a God, but, seeing the deities' angry expressions, she chose not to comment any further.

"Wait.. Boulder?" Alberu whispered.

He truly hoped it wasn't the boulder he was thinking about.

He had a feeling that it would definitely be helpful.