Chapter 12 - Bombing an island 3/4

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

[Hi] - Memory

-Hi - Telepathy

"Hi" - Adonis and the gods' speech + the author

"Hi" - Text they'll be reacting to

"Hi" - Blurred text/narrator stops

[Hi] - Screen message to the characters

[REDACTED] - The narrator says "Redacted" before continuing the narration, because it's a paragraph and not just a sentence

********************

"What happened next, Your Excellency?!"

The pink haired dragon stared at Cale with sparkling eyes. Somehow, the dragons surrounded the poor redhead to ask him questions, especially Dodori and Mila.

Rasheel wasn't interested, or at least he tried not to seem interested, because he secretly was.

Cale had given up on trying to convince the dragons not to call him 'your excellency'. They were saying that he was still a deity and they must show respect and all that stupid shit the redhead doesn't care about.

He's trash after all, and trash doesn't care about manners. Cale then answered the pink dragon with an uninterested expression.

"Well, Bud, that idiot, was distracted by the dogs and was captured."

"Pfft-!"

The gray dragon wheezed, a swordmaster got captured in such a lame way..!

Oh god, Rasheel, BREATHE!

Eruhaben looked at the different deities with a curious gaze; he wanted to ask Phanes about the World Tree; he, however, refrained. So the golden dragon decided to listen to Cale's stories for now.

'This deity truly is weird.'

Mila thought as she watched her son fondly. The redhead had tried to stop them from calling him 'your excellency', alas, he's a demigod and they couldn't recklessly address a god.

Oh, you're wondering about the future pope of caleism?

Well, Cale was annoyed enough by Clopeh and put a soundproof barrier around the human who was basically singing praises to him.

Gratiae was glaring daggers at the two adult members of the Henituse family. Her threatening glare even landed on the former butler and former chef of her nephew. Every single one of them flinched, although the father-son duo hid it better than the Henituse couple.

"Gratiae-nim, please stop glaring at them, we still need them."

Phanes sighed, they agreed with Adonis and patted Gratiae's red hair to soothe her. The goddess slowly relaxed her tense shoulders and a cheery smile reappeared on her face.

Cale sighed, it appears that both the saints and the deities they serve are both head over heels for each other.

"Let's start the next chapter."

Angelina quickly snapped her fingers, she didn't want to see Gratiae and Phanes being lovey-dovey. Ew.

The screen appeared as the people made their way to their seats, except the dragons who decided to sit beside a very confused Cale.

Damn, 20 minutes and they're already attached? Tf?

Chapter 94 - If I have to Move (4)

Their flying speed increased a bit. Raon started to speak at that moment.