Chapter 6 - Bob#1 and meeting the future Whale Queen 1/2

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

[Hi] - Memory

-Hi - Telepathy

"Hi" - Adonis and the gods' speech + the author

"Hi" - Text they'll be reacting to

"Hi" - Blurred text/narrator stops

[Hi] - Screen message to the characters

[REDACTED] - The narrator says "Redacted" before continuing the narration, because it's a paragraph and not just a sentence

**********************************

Adonis had previously asked the author if he should give TBOAH! Clopeh the memories of TCF! Clopeh for entertainment (and to annoy Cale too), we really need our pope of Caleism. He openly worships our precious Cale Henituse and we (Author-nim and reader-nims) need the goddamn embodiment of our simping thoughts.

(What do you say reader-nims? Shall we?)

This Clopeh was really annoying our fox, after being released from the chains, during the break, he openly tried to attack people from the Roan Kingdom again, even after Adonis' warning. He's too set on being a legend and that lunatic type of shit. Adonis can't take it anymore, he was already busy with restraining Toonka and preventing the fucking room from being destroyed so he doesn't want to deal with a feral Choi Han and a disobedient Clopeh.

Alberu had tried to converse with Cale, but was stopped by Choi Han. The swordmaster was saying that they didn't know if their Cale would be the same as the one on the screen, and, knowing what the redhead said about Harris Village, Choi Han didn't want to cooperate with him. He knew it was childish of him but he still couldn't bring himself to work with someone who insulted his family.

Choi Han was deep in thought after speaking with the crown prince. The words that came out of Alberu's mouth were still lingering in his mind.

A little while ago

["Your Highness, that person is not the same as the one we've watched until now."

The black haired swordsman tried to warn the prince, who was being uncharacteristically adamant on getting Cale to work with them.

Alberu frowned, he didn't like how Choi Han was behaving. What Cale said was wrong, yes, he openly admitted it, however the swordsman was equally wrong for beating an 18 year old almost to death. After finding out that Choi Han was over 60 years old, the prince's thoughts only consolidated.

"Choi Han, that is a kid. You had beaten a kid. Aren't you just as wrong as he was?"

Choi Han froze and stared at the blonde man with wide eyes. His mouth opened and closed repeatedly as if he wanted to defend himself, to no avail, because no sound came out.

"Why is it that he is the only one who needs to apologize?"]

The swordmaster had been thinking about the prince's words ever since, he had tried asking Rosalyn and Lock for their opinion but they had only told Choi Han that he needed to realize it himself.

He sighed and was snapped out of his thoughts when the fox began speaking.

"Alright guys, I was asked to show you the meeting between Cale and the future Whale Queen Witita. Let's begin."

The screen appeared and the narrator began speaking.

Chapter 54 – Currently Thinking (2)

"So they meet after Young Master Cale met Toonka?"