Mafia's Angel

By FlyingApsara

He wanted to be Saved. He wanted to Save him. The Angel meets a Mafia in most unexpected situations. He was... More

Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel. 3
Mafia's Angel. 4
Mafia's Angel. 5
Mafia's Angel. 6
Mafia's Angel. 7
Mafia's Angel. 8
Mafia's Angel. 9
Mafia's Angel. 10
Mafia's Angel. 11
Mafia's Angel. 12
Mafia's Angel. 13
Mafia's Angel. 14
Mafia's Angel. 15
Mafia's Angel. 16
Mafia's Angel. 17
Mafia's Angel. 19
Mafia's Angel. 20
Mafia's Angel. 21
Mafia's Angel. 22
Mafia's Angel. 23
Mafia's Angel. 24
Mafia's Angel. 25
Mafia's Angel. 26
Mafia's Angel. 27
Mafia's Angel. 28
Mafia's Angel. 29
Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

Mafia's Angel. 18

960 77 66
By FlyingApsara

Mafia's Angel 18

Things were getting on track. Mew had pretty adjusted to the life. Most of the times he would spend time with Tae at his office, but sometimes he would come home to study during exams.

His 2nd year was about to start. Since he almost started his first year with a new start. Max had changed his behaviour towards Mew too. He would spend time with Mew making sure to keep him happy and joyful.

Tae would never interfere between them, but he would keep an eye on Max. Not that he didnt trust Max, but yeah he was always worried about Mew being hurt.

Tae was also observing Mew being friends with Derek. He knew he made one sincere friend. He knew Derek since he was a kid. He had actually brought him up. He was a bit relax to see Mew starting to live his life without any care or worry. He loved to see the colors of life blooming in Mew's life. Everything that he missed.

Mew was happy. His two most important people were back on better terms regarding him. Because they were no doubt the best in their professional world,  but they both were hell possessive when it comes to Mew. But yes Max accepted the reality. The ultimate reality that Mew had his own life. And he should not interfere.

Well, all in all, it was going good. And their time together was a plus in their relationship.

Tae would explore new shades of his personality in the bed. He would be cute, sassy and demanding. Even if it would cost him to stay in the bed for whole day, he would make sure to tease Tae to his heart. Not that Tae complained it.

Well Tae never complain about anything about Mew. He loved him so much to spoil him to core. And that... Didnt go unnotice.

***********

Tae had to attend a business gathering slash an undercover meeting. A chance for everyone to make new alies, new plans to merge and disarm other gangs.

Some would get lucky to grab an opportunity and some would remain the frogs in the well.

Tae, he never needed any exception to flaunt himself. He was the king anyway. He was the ruler. He would set the market on fire just for fun. Shifting his shares from one stock exchange to another and the media would go berserk while the man would be busy listening to the endless moans of his baby boy panting and bouncing under him.

Mew would often laugh at the business tactics. Everyone would die to get one single glimpse of what going inside Tae Darvid's life and especially now that they all knew Tae had a boy in his life. But thanks to the Darvid Empire, they provide the best security to the boy who was so important for their boss.

Mew was a bit late today. One of his professors took extra time to finish the topic. And Mew had signalled D to send a message to Tae. They quickly went to Tae's office and as always Tae was busy in a meeting with a client on phone.

"Mew. Are you free this Saturday"? Tae turned to Mew as soon as he hanged up the call.

"Uhmm. 1 assignment due on Monday. But i can finish it on Friday. What happened Phi". Mew asked Tae assuring him that it wont affect his studies.

"There is a gathering. The business community. I need you to accompany me. Hmm."? Tae said sitting beside him on the couch.

"I will do anything you say Phi. Because i know its safe as long as you are with me". Mew smiled. Max who was about to leave the office was stuck at his place for a while.

Tul pushed him slightly to go out.

"He didnt even ask for once Tul".

"What should he ask Maxie? Didnt he say he was okay whatever Boss decides for him". Tul said shrugging his shoulders.

"But Tul, its not safe in the gathering". Max couldnt hold up his concern. Tul closed the file and turned to see in his eyes.

"Max. You think Boss would let Mew unsecure? He has planted all his men to keep an eye. Even i dont know the faces.

Harry told me more than 60 people would be securring the hall and surroundings. Where 25 are snipers. Also the driveway will be installed with cameras accessible to everyone on the guard with their bluetooth and mics.

He showed me the drone view of the arrangement and i can clealry say, not even a vase is left uncovered.

Mew, is boss's lifeline Max. Trust him". Tul placed his hands on Max's shoulders.

"And thats the pick Tul. He.Is.The.Lifeline.Of.Tae Darvid". Max emphasized on every word to state what he wanted to say. Not that Tul didnt understand. But he knew more than what Max said.

"Calm down Max. We will be there". He patted his shoulders once again. Afterall they could not do anything.
************

Saturday rolled over pretty fast. Mew made sure to complete all his assignments before Tae ushered him to get ready.

He had selected a deep blue suit for Mew with white Turtle neck. According to Tae, Mew looked eternal in dark shades and now he was gaping to see Mew all beautifully dolled up.

His pale white skin was glowing, making him look so beautiful that Tae growled in frustration. It was a bad choice. He should have wrapped Mew in covers to hide him away from the world.

Tonight, he wanted to announce it to the world that he was held captive by a beautiful man. He wanted to flaunt him around. That only Tae Darvid can hold the hands of the most precious and handsome man in the world. 

They reached the venue in Tae's Limo. Being driven by Nom, a driver in proper uniform and properly secured with armour.

Harry took the seat beside Nom, in his black outfit. He was wearing a Bluetooth device in his ear. While Mew had no idea why the buttons in his jacket were shining. May be gems. He shrugged.

Derek and Pete, they were in another car behind the Limo. Dressed up in same black attire. Tae step out of the Limo once it stopped at the entrance of a huge Mansion like Palace.

Derek came to stretch his hand for Mew, as they decided at their premises but no, change of plans.

Seems like every guest was at the door to see Tae coming with his arm candy, as they called him behind his back. Without lifting a single eyebrow, Tae knew it. He saw how everyone was anticipating. Smirking. Taunting. Teasing and murmuring.

He smirked to himself before he stretched his hand for Mew who took it elegantly, with a poise. He step out of the Limo, and everyone held their breaths.

No, he wasnt beautiful as they heard. He was amaxing. He was gorgeous. He was ethereal. He was more delicate and mesmerizing than any woman in the world. The blue was making his skin glow and not to forget the pendant hanging on his chest, over the white turtle neck.

Tae buttoned up his coat, straightened his sleeves. He looked straight into his eyes before bending down on one knee. Mew gasped with surprise when Tae put his foot on his clean slacks to check the shine on the loafers, one and then other.

He stood up again, fixing his bowtie, he cupped Mew's cheeks pulling him for a soft yet intense kiss, before he turned and allowed Mew to hook his arm around Tae's.

All done in 5 minutes. Every guest could see a proud Tae and a blushing Boy, walking perfectly synchronised.

Everyone in an awe to see him entering inside. People were automatically parting ways for the King to enter. Tae looked around and then at the boy clinging to his arm. He kissed his temple, taking a glass of champagne from the waiter. He picked juice for Mew and handed it over after tapping the glass on his cherry lips.

Mew was blushing profusely. But he understood why Tae was doing it all. He let Tae drag him all around. Say hello, nod your head. No touching. Just a mere touch of fingers. Dont drink only pause at lips. He was constantly guiding Mew, subtly introducing him to the world of business ethics. The fake laughters, meaningful gazes. The hate behind masked smiles.

All double meaning statements. The praises and words of compliments.

Mew was amazed at how composed Tae was. Not even a single line of discomfort. Only if Mew didnt know him, he would have also believed that Tae was enjoying it so much.

"What an honor to see you Tae". Mew who was talking to Tae snapped his head to see a girl holding Tae's other hand. Mew followed her with his eyes without saying anything.

Tae calmly looked at Mew and smiled to see him jealous. Only if his eyes could shoot fire balls. He kissed his cheeks before turning to the girl.

"Last time i check, i dont know you. And care to take your hand away, my baby doesnt like anyone touching me". He said in a cold tone totally contradict to how he was smiling at Mew.

The girl shrugged his tone with a flip.

"Come on Tae, dont play so hard. Everyone knows your preferences. Come lets dance". She tried to pull his hand to the dance floor but only stumbled on her feet as Tae let go of her hand just like that.

"Can i have some wipes"? Tae said and just then he was presented with wipes. He took all his time to wipe his hand that was held by the girl.

"Now. Since i know i dont need to ask for attention. Everyone is noticing me since i arrived. So, let me clear few things.

I am not available. Yeah i was bi, a player. But no more. Nothing and no one can attract me more than my boy standing with me. So i would expect everyone to respect the line i set or i will not be responsible for any chaos.

He is Mew. Remember his name and face. He is my joint partner, both in my life and business. No one before him, and definitely no one after him. Understood". He said looking at everyone in the big hall before turning to Mew.

He smiled looking at now smiling Mew and pecked his forehead with love.

"Dance with me". He stretched his hand, held firmly by Mew who let Tae take him to the dance floor.

Mew didnt know a word about dancing, he was just swaying his body with Tae, putting his head on the firm shoulders. Tae enclosed him in his arms.

"Am only yours, Mew".  Tae said.

"Mmhmm. I know Phi i just got jealous". Mew replied with closed eyes.

"And that... I loved. Stay possessive for me always". Tae pulled him as close as he could. Not even air was allowed to pass through them.

They danced for a while when Max came to call Tae to meet someone.

"Phi. I have to pee". Mew whispered sheepishly. Tae chuckled but asked one of his men to take Mew to the restroom while he told him to bring Mew as soon as he gets free.

Mew went to the restrooms and thanked that it was vaccant. He did his business and left the stall to wash his hands when he sensed another presence.

"Oh hi. We meet again". He saw the same girl in the mirror with an evil grin.

"Yeah. Excuse me". He dried his hands and was about to leave when she held his hand and pushed him at the wall behind.

Mew winced at the contact of hard tiles with his head.

"You think you can take Tae away from me? I have waited for him for long and any leach will come and snatch him away? You have no idea boy who am i. I am Shanaya. A powerful mafia myself. And who are you? No one". She was spitting venom. Her eyes filled with hate. Mew was about to push her away but she grasped his neck, digging her nails in his neck.

"I am being polite, leave him alone or...".

"Or what would you do? Phi Tae is mine. Only mine. He loves me more than anyone. Especially a bitch like you". This time Mew managed to push her away but that hit her hard.

She charged again on him and slapped him hard like a mad bitch. 

Mew felt his cheek on fire. Before she could harm him again, the restroom was occupied by Tae's men.

She was struggling to get herself free but stopped her movement to see Tae coming inside.

He tsked at her with intimidating eyes before signalling his men to take her to their special guest room before he turned to Mew. Without saying a word he picked him bridal style and went outisde to their limo.

The gathering could go to hell. Everyone was looking for any juicy detail about what happened in the restroom. Where did they take the girl and why Tae left without saying anything.

The whole ride to their penthouse was silent. Though Mew didnt say a word, but Tae kept him close in his arms. His expressions were cold as ice. His eyes were red with the amount of selfcontrol. He was looking so scary that even Mew was afraid to say anything.

Honestly, was scared at what happened back. He didnt know where they take the girl go, but what if it wasnt a girl, but a man? How would he escape him. He was so weak that he couldnt handle a girl.

It was so embarrassing that his eyes welled up with tears of shame. He was a man for fuck sake. And he couldn't fight a girl. Mafia or not, she was a girl after all. He should have slapped her hard and here he got slapped. His tears were cascading down his cheeks and there was no way Tae couldnt feel him sobbing. He didnt say a word. He held Mew tightly in his embrace with pursed lips.

It only added to the list of crime the girl committed.

**********

"Does it hurt"? Tae was holding Mew's hand while the doctor applied antiseptic to the crescent marks on his neck and scratches on his cheeks..

Mew shook his head but the tears were worrying Tae.

"Did she do anything else Bub"? He queried wiping those tears.

"N..no". Mew said in a shaky voice.

"For a man like him, he should dig a hole of shame and bury himself". Tae snapped his head towards Max.

"Shut the fuck up".

"You cannot shut me up for everytime i speak. I am saying the truth. Isnt it right Khun Mew? How does it feels for a 6 feet man being cornered by a mere 5'7 girl. Exciting andThrilling eh"? Max clapped his hand in sarcast.

Mew hung his head low in shame. The words didnt help him at all.

"Leave"!!! Tae growled.

"Yeah. Throw me out. Push me away. Keep him a weakling under your hands. A rag doll he is. Cannot even defend himself. What if someday you are not with him, what would he do? Or will you start accompanying him to public toilets too, so that no one can hurt your puppet". Max... He could never stop once he started speaking.

Tae marched towards him and was about to punch him hard on face when he heard a faint NO from Mew.

"Noooo...". He was crying bitterly. Tas sighed leaving Max's collar he went back to hug Mew.

"You dont need to worry about anything Bub as long as i am with you". Tae wiped his tears.

"How long Phi? Every fucking time you get in trouble because of me. Phi Max is right. Am a fucking dumb. I cannot defend myself from a girl, let alone from a man if i encounter any.

How many times would you leave everything just because of a weakling like me. I cant speak alone, i cant walk alone. I dont know any manners about business gatherings.

Everytime i promise myself but end up burdening you more. I.. I cannot do it anymore Phi". Mew ran to his room and slammed the door shut.

"Cant you hold your tongue Maxiin"? Tae turned to him with cold eyes. His tone low that Max felt a shiver run through his body. "This is exactly why i was against the idea of you meeting with Mew, because every fucking time you ruin all my efforts to zero.

Cant you see he has improved a lot since we found him. Or tell me did you know how to defend yourself when you enter the Mafia? Let me remind you Maxiin Diloknawarit, you didnt even know how to attend a conference in our office. I dont need to remind how weak you were when you joined.

Everyday you would cry in your failed attempts, or i should say, no attempt at all to search for Mew. And every day my men would clear the mess you would create banging the girls on the roads.

Do i need to tell how many times my men found you stinking in your own shit due to overdose of drugs. Dont you fucking dare speak a word about Mew.

He is far more strong than you. Morally, ethically and emotionally. Atleast he puts all his efforts to achieve his goals than you crying in the corners.

What i do to train him or not, introduce him to this world or not, this is not your fucking business. Next time, i saw my baby crying because of you, i will slit your throat in front of him. Got it. Now get the fuck out". He didnt slap Max physically but with his words.

"Master, the guest has arrived the guest room". Harry came informing Tae who was about to go to Mew.

"Get the car ready". He signalled and went to their room to get Mew.

"Mew. Come with me". He didnt ask, instead he pulled out his jeans and tee and held his hand to get change.

If it was bound to happen,  let it start today.
**********

Let it start then
..

Comment and Like if you feel like.

Love you all

Tabbz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 17.5K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
336K 24.5K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
32.8K 985 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
74.1K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...