My Girlfriend's Mysterious Pa...

By _Shivani_1910

My girlfriend's mysterious past is a love story between Sanjay a powerful businessman and Sanvi the broken so... More

Authors note
Chapter-1 find her..!
Chapter-2 she is perfect
Chapter-3 good news
Chapter-4 did you know each other
Chapter-5 why?
Chapter-6 Are we
Chapter-7 Boyfriend?
Chapter- 8 do you love her?
Chapter- 9 don't kill me ...
Chapter- 10 Ombrophobia
Chapter- 11 I mean it
Chapter- 12 I am proud of her
Chapter- 13 perfect couple
Chapter- 14: Obsessed with her
Chapter- 15 My Woman
Chapter- 16 I don't deserve him
Chapter- 17 can I call you sister
Chapter- 18 Jealousy
Chapter- 19 Drunken Sanvi
Chapter- 20 I trust you
Chapter- 21 so many trauma's
Chapter- 22 Life is a mess
Chapter- 23 dinner
Chapter- 24 planning Outing
Chapter- 25 forest
Chapter- 26 enjoying
Chapter- 27 Her painful past
Chapter- 28 broken soul
Chapter- 29 surprise
Chapter- 30 birthday celebrations
Chapter- 31 flashback
Chapter- 32 letter by sanvi
Chapter- 33 touched
Chapter- 34 avoiding him
Chapter- 35 murderer
Chapter- 36 sexual Assault
Chapter- 37 another confession
Chapter- 38 girlfriend
Chapter- 39 sleeping peacefully
Chapter- 40 first date
Chapter- 41 office
Chapter- 42 facing the fear
Chapter- 43 attending event together ..!
Chapter- 45 trap
Chapter- 46 who are you?
Chapter- 47 Happy moments
Chapter- 48 alive..!
Chapter- 49 cooking
Chapter- 50 complete family
Chapter- 51 romance in office ..!
Chapter- 52 scars
Chapter- 53 Accident..!
Chapter- 54 attack
Chapter- 55 panic..!
Chapter- 56 we found him
Chapter- 57 kidnapped ..!
Chapter- 58 its you ?
Chapter- 59 the real culprit ..!!
Chapter- 60 coma
Chapter- 61 proposal
Chapter- 62 The end ..!
Epilogue
New story

Chapter- 44 finding evidence

3.2K 193 3
By _Shivani_1910

Author's POV

"What happened Honey", Sanjay asked hugging her waist from behind when she is making coffee for them in the kitchen.

After coming back from that event yesterday, she was upset. She was so lost in her thoughts from last night.

"Nothing", she whispered leaning on his chest thinking about Vinay. She doesn't understand that she saw that person or not.

"I can sense it Sanvi. you have something in your mind, if you don't want to tell me... it's ok but don't be too upset", he said and kissed her hair. Having said that he left kitchen with his coffee giving space to her.

She debated herself to tell him or not. Finally she decided to inform him about her suspicion.

"Jay", she called him sitting beside him on the couch.

"Hmm...", he hummed in response.

"That...I... he", she was unable to find words.

"Don't hesitate Sanvi, its ok you can tell me when you are ready", he said gently.

"Jay, I have a doubt that Priya's father Vinay is my father's friend who picked us up from the airport on that day", she blurred out her doubts.

"Are you sure", he asked cautiously.

"I am not sure but I have that doubt when I saw him. He was also looked at me indifferently yesterday", said sanvi.
"His name is Vinay and my father's friend name also Vinay and he was the only one who knows about our arrival to India", She said thinking deeply.

"If he is the one then I doubt that he also knows something", Sanjay said.

"Yeah, I have the same doubt that he was also involved in that", Sanvi replied.

"Don't think too much Sanvi, we will find out soon. I will tell Ashwin to check", Sanjay said and sqezeed her hand lightly.

"Thank you", she replied with a smile.

...

"Is this evidence enough?", Sanjay asked Varun.
He collected some evidence against Stephen who is the former leader of the blackcobra gang from 19 years.

"No sanjay, these are not enough we have to find strong proofs then only he will sentenced life otherwise he will get released and can plan to take revenge", said varun.
" If that happens we will be in danger, mainly Sanvi", Varun continued.

Varun is a famous advocate, there is not a single failure case in his career.

"Ok. Ashwin try to find strong evidence and please keep it as a secret if they found, they will get alerted", Sanjay instructed.

"Ok boss", Ashwin replied.

"And try to found that Vinay chowdary has any connections with Stephen or that gang".

Ashwin nodded firmly and left.

...

"Hello aunt", Sanvi greeted Sanjay's mother Meena who is waiting for them in hallway.

Sanjay and Sanvi went to Sanjay's home as his parents are nagging Sanjay to invite Sanvi to their home.

"Hi Sanvi", Meena greeted her with a warm hug.

"Hi Sanvi", Madhav greeted.

"Hello uncle", replied sanvi.

"Don't call me uncle", Madhav said seriously.
Sanvi frowned hearing him. what mistake I have done that made uncle mad at me, she was scared.

"Call me dad", he laughed loudly. Sanvi relaxed after hearing, for a moment her heart skipped.
"Yeah, call us mom and dad just like Ankitha and Sanjay calling us", Meena said gently.

Sanvi looked uncomfortable. She liked them but she never called anyone mom and dad other than her parents not even Vasu. She calls Vasu as father not dad. She smiled lightly and said nothing.

"Mom don't make her uncomfortable", said Sanjay sensing her hesitation.

"I just wanted you to call me mom... I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable, if you don't want to then don't", Meena said softly.

"No mom", she called her mom finally.

Like mother like son, she thought. Sanjay is just like his mother they both are very gentle with her.

Meena smiled with great satisfaction. "Will you invite her in or else make her stand there", comes Ankitha voice from behind.

"Hi ankitha ji", Sanvi greeted her.

"Hello Sanvi", Ankitha give her a side hug.

"How is your health?" asked Sanvi looking at her bulged belly.

"She is doing great", comes a reply from the other side.

Sanvi looked at him confusedly.
"He is my husband Rishi", Ankitha introduced.

"And she must be Sanjay's angel... am I right?" Rish said playfully.

"Yeah you are right", Sanjay replied while Sanvi is smiling shyly.

"What about having lunch first, I am starving", Ankitha said making everyone chuckle.

"Eversince she became pregnant her appetite increased a lot", Rishi teased.

"Pregnant women have cravings, don't tease her like that or she will get upset easily", said Sanvi gently.

"Yeah, and remember that I also have mood swings recently", Ankitha complained.

"Ok then, I will not tease you anymore", Rishi said caressing his wives hair. They all laughed and went to have lunch.

"All the dishes are prepared by your mom for you Sanvi", Madhav informed while a maid is serving them the food.

Sanvi was surprised as there are so many varieties on the table.
"You don't have to do this aunt... Mom", she said correcting herself.

"It's nothing Sanvi", she replied lovingly.

After having a noisy meal they started playing tennis. Sanvi and meena is one team while Rishi and Sanjay are opposite team. Ankitha and Madhav are audience as their health is not supporting them to play.

"We won you are cheating", Meena accused Sanjay.

"No mom, we won", replied sanjay wrapping his hands around his mother's shoulder.

"You are cheating, we are winners that's it", she said annoyingly.

"No, we are winners", Rishi roared. They all fighting while Sanvi is looking at them with a smile.

"What happened Sanvi", Sanjay asked as he reached her.

"Nothing", she replied.

"Then why are you upset?" he asked making an eyecontact with her.

"I am happy Sanjay", she replied looking straight in to his eyes.
"Thank you for giving me such a great family", she said lovingly.

"You don't have to thank me Honey", he replied. They stand there quietly holding eachothers hands without breaking eyecontact.

"Can you please come out of your lalala land", Ankitha teased them.
She came back to her senses and left his hand awkwardly.

"You always disturbs me", Sanjay complained.

"When Rishi and I are in love, you always there to disturb our lovely moments so tit for tat my dear brother", she said playfully.

They watched television while having snacks. Sanvi enjoyed their company so much. She slowly forgetting her past and trying to be happy. Sanjay's parents also not asked anything about her family as Sanjay informed them about her past. Not all the things, he just informed that they are died in an accident.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

Lovely family moments💕

Thank you for reading...😍 love you guys stay tuned 🤗

Do vote and comment your thoughts😊

Bye for now... Take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 25.6K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
1.1M 49.7K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
1.7M 66.3K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
314K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...