Young Shifter ||AOT x Child!R...

By Senopii

You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan... More

・*Rebirth*・
♨︎The Trial♨︎
◎・Bath Time・◎
。×・Cell・× 。
⇔Gossip and Toast⇔
・日Shopping日・
《・Meeting・》
♧・Well・♧
〜・。Plans。・~
♤・Brat・♤
→・Abandonment?・←
◇・Squad Findings・◇
〜・Apologies・〜
§~Left~§
+-Back-+
✿The Levi Squad✿
☆*:.。. o・The Levi Squad Pt. 2・o .。.:*☆
☯.Breach.☯
꧁꧂・Shocking・꧁꧂
✉ Conversations ✉
Tired-Hungry
⇭ Panic ⇭
シ・Panic (Pt.2)・シ
>*+Lesson Time+*<
»---・NightMares・---«
国◎・Cabin・◎国
☎︎・Kenny's Squad・☎︎
・×Gone×・
Im alive
【→・Restraint・←】
✈︎・Final Blow・✈︎
𐀔・Changes・𐀔
ᱬ・Daisy・ᱬ
-+=: Other Titans :=+-
✖︎・ Tony's Story・✖︎
〜→・Loved ones gone・←~
☁︎・≡・End of the Shore・≡・☁︎
Thank You.
ONESHOTS
Chess
is this....puberty?
Hange's Day

▽・Intruder・△

3K 90 7
By Senopii

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"F/N, how awe babies mawde?" You asked, tilting your head after hearing a couple in the streets celebrating over having a baby.

F/N sweat dropped, and his eyes looked like they would come out of his head. He gave you a sheepish smile and pat your head. "I-.., W- when people kiss it makes a baby..so.. don't kiss anyone!" He said, then ran off to his room.

Some time later you found tony putting wood away, so you went up to him.

"Don't kiss anyone tony, you'll make a baby!" You smiled, skipping away. Tony was utterly confused, and it took him a few seconds to get his bearings together. He looked over at the staircase which he noticed a sweating F/N saying sorry to Tony, then running off after you.

Levi stared at everything that was in front of him.

You had went berserk after meeting the man that had hurt your life so terribly.

Your body was tearing itself up as you only attacked and attacked.

How did this happen?

"Levi, will everyone be okiy?" You asked, mispronouncing 'okay' due to being focused on what was ahead of you.

"I won't lie to you, a lot of people will not make it. So we are carrying everyone's ambitions, everyone's courage and strength. Push it deep down then use it here."

You nodded as you both begun taking out the Titans surrounding the beast titan, as you noticed was busy with the cadets charging at it on horseback.

You didn't even notice a single tear drop slip from your eye.

When the beast titan looked around after demolishing the scouts, it was shocked.

'Where are the titans?' The beast titan questioned. Just then, you dashed through and took out the beast titans eyes while it covered it's neck.

"There's a soldier i should be wary of?" Zeke questioned Reiner and Bertolt.

"Yes. Captain Levi is dangerous. We also have some intel on a kid the scouts are handling. The child has some titan, we don't know. Sir seems interested in the kid, though."

You and Levi moved extremely quickly, you cutting the Beast titans Ankles while Levi focused on the upper half.

While Levi was threatening the man who was now outside the beast titan, You noticed a Titan with a large mouth on all fours. You attached your wires to its back and sped over, ready to take it out, when you froze

You saw him.

Didn't he die?

Why here?

Why now?

With a Titan?

With an enemy?

Without him?

Just us?

I think I need a little break.

Just let me go back.

For a little bit of time, please.

I need it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 112 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
31.2K 946 32
Eren Yeager is a 17 year old Omega who lives with his Mum, Carla. They have been struggling with money due to Eren's Dad, Grisha, who left after year...
853 47 29
(Cover art not mine) (Y/n) (l/n) grew up inside one of many internment camps where she grew up being raised as a weapon for the secret service along...
962K 23.9K 69
CONTAINS SPOILERS Also contains mature themes, coarse language, sexual themes, etc. Tears stream down his cheeks, but he doesn't cry. His eyes grow...