Loving you...Isn't always eas...

By jimininiiiii

A story about hate, love and mistakes. One story with seven different people. How can you just forget what's... More

Characters
A lilac in a field full of roses.
"Make him smile, just one more time".
I don't know what to do hyung
"I'm gonna kill you Kim Seokjin".
It's probably a mistake.
I'm never gonna let you feel pain again
his brother's soulmate's brother
You can't put him into a lions den and expect him to come out alive.
How do you kill the beast when it lives inside of you?
his eyes refused to believe it
My love for him FELT real
I feel like a bad army!!!!!!
The MAIN and ROOT cause of it all
It can only get worse before it can get better
His body rejected jin's
Drowning in his own misery
It's not your fault, it never was
EOMMA!
You can't give up without putting up a fight
That's your ex mate
Almost...the faultless soulmate
Take a picture it will last longer
6th wheel 🎑
"Omega...you will do as I say..."
He can never truly escape me
Kiss the pain away
That should have been me
We need to find him
Hyungs please save me....
He's gone...
I was worried...
Please be okay...
I won't let you go alone...
That's what I was waiting to hear
You aren't him
What is wrong will always be wrong
We don't hurt the people we love
I always have
It's bubs not Taehyung
Their light in a dark alleyway
Maybe we aren't meant to last
I'm sorry it had to be this way
Just let us be one again
My life's incomplete without you two
I have a plan!
Do I still deserve this much hate?
We are only complete as three
I miss destiny
I missed them plain and simple
Fighting for their love
A dream that cannot come true
Wandering in a frolic of its own
PTD ~ Day 2 concert pictures!!!
Let me live our dream?
Ironic because he was mine
Life goes on...
And he did
I wish he doesn't leave me
Hyung just stop it already
His hyung was safe with him
Their little omega
Finally set free
Loving me isn't always easy
Oh I'd do that all over again
It was our little family
Yoongi loves holding hands
A rose in a field full of lilacs.
Thank you!!! Plus shameless self promotion

Crazy in love

506 29 8
By jimininiiiii

Taehyung POV:
I woke up in a haze I felt a arm hand on my stomach and I was nuzzled into my pillow? Wait...why was my pillow breathing.

I looked up and saw the one sight I'd never thought I'd see. Yoongi hyung was holding me and was nuzzling my face into his neck.

His scent was intoxicating and I wanted to scent him. I stopped myself and stayed still. I closed my eyes trying to recall last night.

~ Flashback ~

Authors POV:
Yoongi shook Tae aggressively and woke him up. "WAKE UP TAE!" Once Taehyung did wake up he hugged Yoongi tightly.

The room was dark so he didn't know who he hugged. He just held held on to Yoongi tightly and cried.

Yoongi rocked him side to side and seriously tried to calm him down.

Once his sobs were over Taehyung tried to pull away which Yoongi didn't want to. He turned on the bedside lamp and was shocked to see a red eyed Yoongi in his scrubs hugging him.

"Hyung?" Yoongi looked up at Tae and said "Why? Why didn't you tell me THIS is how you feel? That you still get the nightmares?"

Taehyung looked away and didn't say anything. Yoongi gently made Tae face him and said "forgive me Taehyung I'm so sorry, I scared you for life. I'm your alpha and I hurt you so much. You don't deserve it, you never did. I deserve to be punished, to be hurt to not be around you. I don't deserve happiness I don't deserve you or joon. I'm so sorry please forgive me Taehyung".

Then Yoongi let those ongoing tears fall and he sobbed. Then he pulled Taehyung into his arms and hugged him tightly.

The pair of them cried and as Taehyung began to calm down he gently pulled away and smiled seeing how upset Yoongi was. How he truly was sorry.

"It's okay hyung, it was just a nightmare. It's happened after so long. I'll be fine. You just got back from work so you go and sleep too. I'm okay now. Thank you for helping me wake up".

Yoongi was gobsmacked with the way Taehyung handled the situation.

He shook his head indicating a no and whispered "I'm staying with you, you're alone and what if you get the nightmares again? I can't have that, do you get it baby? I can't have you hurting. I'm going to stay with you. This time your alphas going to protect you."

~ End of flashback ~

Taehyung POV:
I smiled as I recalled last night, hyung was scared...he was very scared and once he saw me like that he broke down.

I nuzzled closer into him not knowing when I'll get this opportunity again. I was still skeptical whether this will break our barrier or not.

One thing was for sure though, we got closer and we were going to get even closer.

I started to get sleepy again since it was still pretty early in the morning. I closed my eyes as sleep began to engulf me again.

Hyung and I were sleeping soundly again and that's what I wanted and needed. I was content with hyung.

I slowly fell asleep with a smile on my face if anyone saw me they'd definitely think I was crazy....crazy in love.

Namjoon POV:
I woke up alone and I missed the warmth that radiated from Taehyung and Yoongi hyung every morning. I also missed hugging and holding them tightly every day.

I sighed and got up. It was still pretty early but I managed. I put a hoodie on and my slippers before I walked out into the balcony.

I let Seoul engulf me fully. Bare face, my mind clear and the noise of the morning made me feel amazing.

Seoul gave my happiness. This place had so many memories, so many beautiful memories.

I sighed and decided to go and wake Taehyung up. I was bored already and plus he woke up pretty early these days.

I walked out of the balcony and closed the door. Then I walked to the hall and made my way over to our old room.

I knocked on the door of the room thinking maybe Tae was awake but no. He was still asleep so I quietly walked inside.

I couldn't see if he was awake or asleep since he had the duvet on his head.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the duvet down only to see not just Taehyung sleeping but Yoongi hyung too.

They were cuddling each other and they had warm smiles on their faces.

My heart flattered at the sight. My two soulmates were sleeping together happily.

Did they make up? Were they finally happy? I was so happy that these two were finally making up.

I just wished me and hyung would make up too.

I kissed Taehyung's forehead and then hyung's before I slowly left the room not forgetting to close it.

Things suddenly didn't make sense why were they cuddling? I wasn't mad or anything I was excited for them but what happened? I was curious is all.

I went back to my room and grabbed a book as I sat down to read it.

Things were just not making sense these days.

Neither was the book until I realised it was upside down and I could only laugh at my clumsiness.

Suddenly I heard a knock at my door and I went to open it.

It was Eomma.

She smiled at me and I smiled back. I remembered that she was always an early riser. "Can I come in Joon?" She spoke softly.

I nodded and made way for her to come inside.

She came and sat down on the couch. "Eomma how did you know I was in here?" She smiled and said "it's cause I saw you go into this room last night, in fact I came to talk about this. Are you and Taehyung okay?"

I nodded and held her hand tightly. "We are okay, we decided we wouldn't pursue anything without hyung so Tae asked if we could sleep separately. I just agreed to it".

She nodded and sighed in relief. "I thought something happened between you two too. I got worried because it wasn't getting better but worse".

I smiled and said "of course not, I think we grew out of that state. Out of the immature stage. We just need to be there for each other now and I think Taehyung and Yoongi hyung are definitely starting it off".

She looked at me confused and I sat there explaining it to her. We had a little gossip session and I loved this woman so much.

I'm so glad she's my Eomma.

Yoongi POV:
I woke up after having a very good nights sleep. Usually I'd wake up tired and in a bad mood but today was different.

I woke up...happy!

I felt someone move around besides me and I realised WHERE I was and WHY I was here and WHO was besides me.

I took a deep breath and tried to move away but Taehyung held onto my tightly. He then nuzzled his face into my neck...most specifically my mate mark the one HE made.

I almost moaned at that but slapped my hand over my mouth to suppress it.

Damn you Taehyung! why do you have to go and touch my sensitive spot?

I let him cuddle me because honestly it felt nice. I missed his warmth and I missed his scent, but most importantly I missed him.

I missed my omega and my little baby.

I missed calling him Bubs too but I know once we sort out our differences I'll be able to call him that again.

I looked around for my phone only to see that it was dead so I looked at the clock on the wall and it was showing 8 o'clock.

FUCK! I cursed in my mind as I tried to get up. I had to be at work for 9 and I hadn't showered or anything.

I slowly peeled Taehyung away from me and gave him my pillow to cuddle. It had my scent on and plus Tae also had something to cuddle so it's a win win if you ask me.

I looked down at the little angel sleeping in front of me. He looked absolutely adorable when he slept. I hurt him to no extent and here I was admiring him.

I should lose this right. I suppressed the urge to kiss him on the forehead before I left because I wanted his consent.

I looked back at him one more time and slipped out of the room.

I ran to mine not realising that someone had seen me and had followed me in.

I ran in and took the hoodie off that I was wearing and now I was just in my joggers. I turned back around to pick up the hoodie I threw remembering how I'm gonna have to clean that up only to bump into a hard chest.

More specifically NAMJOON'S HARD CHEST.

I mean I had been working out so I was pretty muscular and I had abs too but Joon? He had the height that I didn't have and I'm telling you I was no expecting that impact.

I looked up at him and was he blushing? Wait...why? I then looked down at myself realising I wore no shirt.

Namjoon touched the back of his scalp not knowing what to say as I stared back at him not attempting to cover myself up because hey I worked for this body.

Let me show my abs off.

He coughed and said "hyung you were in Tae's room so does that mean you two are fine now?"

My mood kind of fell at the mention of last night. I took a deep breath and shook my head no. "I came back late and I heard whimpering so I went to check it out and you weren't in the room with Tae so I went to comfort him. He was having a nightmare about".

I stopped at that and shook my head. "It was nothing. Namjoon stop worrying. I need to go take a shower anyways. I'm getting late for work".

I tried to move away from him only for him to push me against the door to shut it. He lifted my chin up and said "Hyung I'm not letting you go until you tell me".

I rolled my eyes and said "Joon do you think you're in America? This isn't some high school romance bully to lover AU. Stop trying to seduce me. I have patients I need to attend to. Plus I have to endure a lot of seduction at work I really don't want to endure more".

He raised his brow at that and I sighed. Namjoon knew about Ji-eun. In fact everyone knew about her besides Tae.

Jimin told Hoseok one time when they were teasing me and Jungkook told Jin when he asked if I had fans at work.

"One name....Ji-eun". He moved away from me and started laughing.

"She's still after you?" He spoke between laughs.

I nodded and went red in the face.

Before I could move away he pushed me back onto the door.

What is it with him and cornering me like that?

He got closer to my neck and I felt his hot breath on my skin.

The rising of my chest was evident and he smirked at that. He got closer to my ear and said "I'll find out from Taehyung what happened but hyung I can see why she's after you."

Then he looked at me up and down then bit his lip. Fuck what was he doing to me?

He got closer to my lips and I thought they'd connect. Like he would press his lips to mine but he lightly brushed against my skin and then walked off.

"You're getting late hyung....the clock is ticking". He pointed to his non existent watch and smirked before leaving.

I looked at him gobsmacked and then at my heavy breathing.

What the F joon?

I had no time to process anything as I ran to the shower now only having 30 mins to get to work.

I made sure I used the cold water today.

Taehyung POV:
I woke up and I was alone this time. Hyung wasn't next to me and once I checked the time it was around 10pm.

For someone who usually got up early I was late.

I was hugging hyungs pillow as I inhaled his scent. The scent I missed so much. It felt like he was next to me right now.

I pushed myself up and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. Once I came out I walked outside and downstairs knowing someone will be awake.

I got downstairs to see everyone there besides Yoongi hyung and before I could question it Jimin spoke up "he's at work".

I pouted thinking how does he know and then he answered that for me too. "Platonic soulmate things".

I rolled my eyes at him teasingly and sat down on the dining table.

Eomma came next to me and kissed my forehead. "I made French toast just for my taetae here".

I smiled up at her and hugged her tightly. We didn't deserve her.

We ate breakfast in silence after that and once everyone began to disappear to do their work or laze about I was pulled into a room.

"Huh..who's that?" My mouth was covered and I sighed realising only Jimin would do this.

I was proved wrong as I turned around to see Namjoon hyung. "Stop pulling a Jimin". I said he looked at me confused until he realised and rolled his eyes with his hands on his hip.

"I'm his BROTHER..B R O T H E R." I looked at him clearly judging him and said "I can spell hyung thanks".

He sighed and said "I LEARN SHIT FROM HIM AND HE LEARNS FROM ME. WE ARE BLOOD LIKE YOU AND JIN".

I looked at him bored out of my mind and said "That's hyung to you".

He held me tightly and pulled me to him. "Is that all you got from my shouting?".

I nodded trying to tease him more.

"I'm done!" He said as he tried to walk away. I pull him back and say "I'm sorry tell me come on".

He looked at me debating whether he should or not then he said "What happened between you and hyung?"

I widened my eyes at him and then started blushing remembering how amazing my hyung was. How much he loved me and how much he realised his mistake last night.

"Okay so now we're blushing, something definitely happened...spill". He spoke excitedly and who am I to hold it in?

I quickly made him sit down on the couch and told him everything from beginning to end.

"Woah". Is all he could say.

I nodded my head and said "I'm going to go and give him food for lunch today. Will you come with me?"

He looked at me smiling happily. "I'd love to but I can't, I have to attend a meeting today for Apa's company. I need to drag Jimin with me too."

I nodded and said "good luck with that".

Like that I skipped out of the room. I had stuff to do before it was lunch time, like actually make him something.

I smiled as I decided to go to Jin hyung so he could help me.

Jungkook POV:
Jin hyung was cooking and I was sat on the kitchen top. I was basically annoying him.

"Hyung...hyung". Every couple of seconds I'd call him.

He sighed and put the knife down. "What is it kook?" He looked at me annoyed and I smiled as I made finger hearts and said "I love you".

He couldn't help but smile at me and I was happy that I could make him smile.

"Kook stop I'm supposed to be mad at you". I just shrugged as I continued to eat my carrot sticks.

Taehyung hyung ran in and said "Jin hyung can I help you cook? I want to take food for Yoongi hyung".

I started coughing because the carrot stick was stuck in my throat plus I was shocked cause of the comment.

"You guys are together now? Why am I always the last to know?" I whined out.

Hyung hit my leg and said "kook hush".

I just shrugged and listened on.

"Well No...but it's a long story so I just want it give him food at the hospital. I can't make food so if I help you I can say that I made something".

Jin hyung smiled and kissed his forehead. "You're adorable Tae."

Taehyung hyung smiled happily.

I jumped off the kitchen top and hugged Jin hyung. "I'd like a hug".

Jin hyung laughed and said "You demanded a hug more like."

I just sighed in content then stuck my tongue out at an already laughing Taehyung hyung.

Jin hyung secured his arms around me. "No need to be jealous HE'S my brother YOU'RE my mate".

I hugged him back tightly and said "I know but I can't help it".

He nodded agreeing with me. "I know".

Hoseok POV:
"NOOO". Jimin held onto the bed frame as Namjoon tried to pull him away. "Just for a few hours Chim". This same conversation, I was listening to for the umpteenth time.

I put my hand on my head as I sighed.

So basically Namjoon knocked on the door when Jimin was latching on to me. He claimed he was tired and didn't have enough sleep.

That's an understatement because he was very hyper at breakfast.

Namjoon said that he and Jimin had to go down to the office for a meeting. They were after all the dual owners after their Apa.

They hadn't gone down to the office in a while. They just worked from home attending online meetings and stuff.

This one though had to be done in person and Jimin was whining.

"I'm not going hyung". He stated. Namjoon sighed and said "If you don't come with me now I'm not going to let Hoseok near you".

When did we agree to this? I thought to myself.

Jimin looked taken aback. "So you're going to risk your brothers happiness for a meeting that means nothing?"

Namjoon laughed and said "I'm sure Seokie will agree with me that you're being a TAD bit dramatic".

Jimin looked at me and I nodded agreeing with joon.

Jimin smiled and said "You're right I AM being dramatic".

I swear I thought he was going to start getting angry and upset but what he said just baffled me.

"I am being dramatic because I was going to come anyway. I just wanted to be a hassle and have some drama around me".

One word - stupid.

That's exactly what he was....stupid

Who even does that?

Namjoon looked at Jimin and then me as he said "HOW do you deal with him? Also I should have seen it coming".

"Joon that's a question even I need answering."

Jimin smiled up at us and said "I'm going to get ready FINALLY I can wear a suit. I was waiting to dress up."

Me and joon just glared at him before Namjoon raised his arms then put them back down again "BE READY! I give up".

Jimin laughed and I walked out with joon.

"What am I gonna do with your brother?" I asked him and he said "Don't marry him is all I'm gonna say".

Jimin shouted back at us saying "I heard that".

We could only laugh as we made our way downstairs.

Around 20 mins later Jimin came down and we yelled at him a lot too because they were getting late but I'm glad he took his time.

He looked breathtaking.

I had to look away because fuck he looked so damn amazing.

He did a little pose as he came down.

"Im ready, stop wasting time Joon hyung let's go".

Namjoon rolled his eyes and said "I was already done but you know".

Jimin walked over to me and stood on his tip toes as he kissed my forehead. "Bye my love I'll be home later tonight."

I raised my brow at him suggestively. "Who's the alpha? Me or you? Stop making me look soft".

Then I pulled him by his waist and kissed him. His plump lips against mine felt euphoric he pushed himself into me and held my face as he kissed back passionately.

Before we could do anything else Namjoon spoke up "WHO'S GETTING US LATE NOW?"

We pulled apart and I let Jimin go. "I'm gonna miss you hyung". He spoke and I sighed.

"Chim...go! We aren't staying away from each other forever. Go baby".

He nodded and quickly pecked my lips before he ran off with Namjoon. He grabbed his brothers hand and skipped along happily.

I smiled at how cute Jimin was and there was only one thought in my mind.

"I'm marrying that boy one day".

~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYYYYY!!!! I'm really tired but I'm also very energetic like Jimin in the story but I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Honestly I wanted cute, fluffy, domestic and funny scenes so I tried to do them.

Also one sentence - HOSEOKS WHIPPED

Also I'm kind of in a dilemma because I'm going to the BTS Seoul screening and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR.

If you could help me that would be nice :)

As always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 45.1K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
12.3M 347K 64
"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Contains some mature and triggering content*|...