Jinxed Hero (malereader x Kyo...

By TediousBison

Hero, a word associated with people who overcame not just life's problems, but their own aswell. Will Y/n be... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Short
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Short
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Short
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Short
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

4.3K 106 70
By TediousBison

Y/n POV

Currently in class and everyone was talking about the USJ incident and how we were on the news, but one thing was on my mind.

"Where's Aizawa?"

Tsuyu:"You think he'll be here? He did get pretty injured at the USJ ribbit."

I leaned back in my seat and Kyo caught me before I fell.

"Yeah, I mean, you think he'll let injuries stop him from teaching?"

Kirishima:"That sounds manly!"

Kyo pushes my chair forward.

Jiro:"Try not to fall back."

"Got it, thanks Kyo."

Aizawa then walks through the doorway suprising most of the class.

Aizawa:"Good Morning class."

Everyone:"Aizawa?!"

"Mummy Man!"

Iida:"Mr.Aizawa Im glad you're okay!"

Uraraka:"You call that okay?"

"He may be confused. It's not halloween."

Even with the bandages I can feel his glare at me.

Aizawa:"My well being is irrelavant. What more importatn is that your fight isn't over yet."

Bakugo:"Our fight?"

Midoriya:"Dont tell me."

Mineta:"Not more villians!"

"Yay more people to shoot!"

I say pulling out my gun.

Aizawa:"The UA Sports festival is about to start. Y/n put your gun away."

*sad Y/n noises*

Everyone Else:"Why would you scare us like that!"

Kirishima:"Lets kick some a-"

Kaminari shoves his hand in his face.

Kaminari"Wait a second."

Jiro:"Is it really a good idea to host the sports festival after a villian attack?"

"Of course!"

Aizawa:"Appearently administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled, plus they are beefing up security this year. This is also a big chance for all students at UA not somethign we can just cancel because a few villians."

Mineta:"Im sorry but why not? Its just a sports festival."

Midoriya:"Mineta dont you know how importatn this comepetition is?"

Mineta:"Of course I do I just dont wanna get murdered."

"Death is always looming."

Aizawa:"Our sports festival is one of the most important in the world. In the past people obsessed over the Olympic games, but then quirks started apearing, now the Olympic games have been drastically reduced in terms of scale and viewrship. For anyone who cares about sportsmanship their only one festival that matters, the UA Sports festival."

Momo:"That right, top heros everywhere will be watching, this is where you get scouted."

Kaminari:"She's right after graduating alot of people join pro agencys as side kicks."

Kyoka:"Yeah but thats as far as some people go. They miss their chance and stay eternal sidekicks, actually I think that where your headed, you're kinda dumb."

Aizawa:"Its true joining a famous hero agency will give you a greater experience and popularity. That's why the festival matters, if you wanna go pro one day then this is the event that could open a path for you. One chance a year in your three years here, no aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival. That means you better not slack off at you're training."

Everyone:"Yes sir."

Aizawa:"Class dismissed."

"Can I shoot someone now?"

Aizawa takes my gun as soon as I take it out making me let out another sad noise.

Jiro:"Why did you even have that?"

"Incase I needed to shoot someone."

Jiro:"You have fist."

I gasp as I realize something.

"I can just punch people! My quirk would give them more power too. I also took some boxing classes."

Kyo shakes her head. Mina pops up beside her.

Mina:"So how are you two doing?"

"Great! Guess what appearently I smell like blueberries."

Mina looks at me curious.

Mina:"Really? How'd you figure that out?"

"Kyo told me, my li-"

I was cut off my Kyo covering my mouth and Mina looks at her confused.

Mina:"I wanted to hear what he was going to say."

Jiro:"It wasn't anything important."

Shrugging it off Mina sniffs me and gains a suprised face.

Mina:"You do smell like blueberries!"

I nod my head as Kyo removes her hand from my mouth.

Jiro:"Powder wanna help me train for the sports festival?"

"Sure, but I still gotta work on the chompers, but i'll be sure to give you a workout!"

Momo:"So Y/n could I have one of your crystals?"

"Yeah, no crime though."

I crystalize one and toss it to her and she panics and catches it.

Iida:"Usagiyama dont blow up the classroom!"

"*gasp* Thats a great idea!"

Before I could do anything the bell rings signalling the end of class.

"Aww."

Kyo pats on the back while pulling me out of my seat.

Jiro:"Lets go, we have a date today."

"Oh yeah!"

I grab Kyo and shove my way through the crowd that gathered outside the door, and may have punched somone on 'accidnet'.

(I swear they slipped into my fist as I was shadow boxing)

________________

Timeskip brought to you by suicidal Muffin (he still hasn't died or gotten help)
________________

"But what do I wear?"

Rumi:"Didn't you already decide?"

"Yeah..."

Rumi:"Then why are you panicking? Go get dressed and I'll tell you what I think about it."

Nodding I head back to my room and see the outfit on the bed. After putting it on I go back to the living room and wait for Mom to give her opinion.

It was a white shirt that was a torn a little at the bottom showing a little of my middrift when I raise my arms, a pair of greyish blue jeans with a belt with a studded belt on, my bullet necklace around my neck and a pair of fingerless gloves that stop a quarter way up my forearm. My hairs been cut to half way down my back and is in a ponytail.

"Should I put a undershirt on?"

Rumi:"Nah your good. She'll love it."

Mom then pulls something out of her pocket and tosses it to me, when catching it I see its my wallet.

Rumi:"You'll need that too."

"Oh, almost forgot it."

Rumi:"That why I had it. Now go give her a good time, and I ain't talking about the bed."

I blush as I head out the door deciding not to respond to her comment.

__
Tiny skip
__

Standing near the malls fountain I look around for Kyo. Gazing down at my phone I then feel someone tap my shoulder and turn to be stunned by Kyo.

Jiro:"Do I look okay?"

"You're stunning Kyo."

She blushes a little but smiles.

Jiro:"Thanks, you look good too Powder."

I hold my hand out to her and she looks at if for a minute before smiling and grabbing it.

Jiro:"So what first?"

"Fun."

Jiro:"Thats it?"

"No, I actually made a plan. Great right?"

Jiro:"I'm excited to see it."

"Cafe first, then arcade, the stuffed animal shop, then Ice Cream stand I know finishing with park."

She looks at me suprised and I worry she doesn't like it, but then gives a smile.

Jiro:"That actually sounds really nice."

"Well Mom helped with it."

Jiro:"So thats why."

"Hey! I could've come up with that myself."

Jiro:"Really?"

"If I had more time."

She giggles and starts to walk to the cafe near us pulling me.

Jiro:"Come on."

After our time at the cafe, which Kyo didn't let me get any coffee, we made our way to a arcade where I pretty much beat her in most games.

Ticket taker:"What can I get you?"

"Can I get those cat ears?"

Tickettaker:"Sure thing."

She give me the cat ears and I turn to Kyo who already knows what I was going to ask.

Jiro:"No."

"Please?"

I ask giving puppy eyes, which seems to be working on her and she soon agrees. I take a picture after asking her to put her hands up, though she unsuccessfully tried to make me delete it.

She takes the ears off and hands them to me.

Jiro:"I'm not wearing them again."

I pout a little but come up with an idea and turn back to the ticket lady.

"Can I have that blue pair that match my hair?"

She gives them to me and I put them on with a smile.

"I'll just wear them."

(Same color as your hair)

I put my hands up and make a face at Kyo who blushes but takes a picture.

I grab her hand and we start to head to the stuffed animal shop I usually go too, all the while the cat ears are still on me.

Jiro:"Can you take the ears off?"

"Do you wanna wear them?"

Jiro:"No."

"Then nope."

Kyo reachs up and snatches the ears off and puts them in her back pocket as I pout at her.

"hey!"

Jiro:"I'll give them back later."

She says as we enter the shop.

Jiro:"Is this where you got powdy and fishbone?"

"Yep."

Mike:"Powder! Good to see ya kid."

The old man who runs the store greets me.

"Hi Mike, she needs a stuffed animal."

Mike:"Really now? You two on a date?"

"Yeah."

Jiro:"Hi, I'm Kyoka Jiro."

Mike:"Mike Pillum, I knew this blue boy since he was 4, nice to meet you. What can I get you?"

Jiro:"Well I dont know, Y/n didn't say I was going to get a stuffed animal."

Mike:"A suprise then. Well I did finish two new stuffed animals, give me a minute."

He goes to the back and comes out with two fluffy white things, one which had horns and its tounge out the other looked like me.

Mike:"Powder you can have the goat one, and Jiro you can have the one that looks like Powder."

Jiro:"I like it."

She says holding it close to her.

Mike:"Yeah that one was originally gonna go to Y/n, but since you two are together. I call them Poro's"

"I love it. How much?"

Mike:"On the house."

"Thanks!"

I take Kyo's and and we walk out with our Poro's.

"Its cute, I'll call it Goaty."

Kyo and I continue on our way and stop at the Ice Cream stand. I get Neopolitan and she gets vanilla. At that point we notice that it was getting late.

"Guess I should be taking you home now."

Jiro:"Yeah."

I grab her and pull her close to me, and she looks up at me to see me looking down at her and our eyes meet.

We slowly brings our lips closer and they meet. My blueberry tasting ones and her sweet lips like black cherries.

Unknown to either of us their was a pink skinned and haired and invisible girl watching and they also took a picture of us and sent it to the class group chat.

Parting our lips with a string of saliva we stare lovingly into each others eyes.

Jiro:"So... we're a thing now... right."

"Yeah, lets get you home before your parents worry too much."

Jiro:"Yeah."

After another kiss I start to walk her home then head home myself where my mom greets me with a smile.

"Hi Mom!"

Rumi:"Have fun?"

"I have a girlfriend now!"

Rumi:"Really now? Well I'm happy for you, I do approve of her."

"I'm gonna go to bed now, i'm tired.... my cat ears!"

Mom looks at me confused but I race off to my room before she could ask anything.

Getting to my room I grab my phone, which I left on my nightstand, and see a message in the class group chat, well multiple.

Curious I open it.

___________________

Pinky:
(Picture of Kyoka and Y/n kissing)
Ship has sailed!!!

Invisie:
Yeah they looked like they were on a date today!

MOMo:
I'm happy for the two, but do they know about that picture?"

Pinky:
When they see it in the chat...

Choppy:
You should not be taking pitcures of people without their knowledge Ashido.

Froggy:
It is a cute picture though.

Pinky:
Tsu understands!

Deku:
Well they seem happy.

Kirby:
Totally! But I didn't expect Y/n to dress like that, but I dont really know what to expect from him.

Grapey:
How come he got a girl before me!?

Tapey:
Well those two seemed close from the first day, its not suprising.

Red Rock it:
Yeah.

BoomBoom:
Who the hell cares about the blueberry!!!

Red Rock it:
You're just mad you didn't get your rematch Bakubro.

Y/n is online
Iro is online

Pinky:
....

Invisie:
...

Iro:
Seems like we dont need to tell you all.

Y/n:
You touch her I shoot you!

Choppy:
Do not threaten your classmates Usagiyama!

Iro:
I'm going to bed.

Y/n:
Sweet dreams!

Y/n is offline

_________________________
(Y/n named everyone in the chat by the way)

________________________________________________
Chapter End brought to you by YAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.9K 22
[UNDER EDITING] ARCANE FANFIC! SilcoXFem!Reader.
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
244K 5.1K 64
(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out with them. He preferred to go training...
150K 4.2K 24
"I'll find you again." This is what Vi promised you. Will she keep your promise after 7 years? Or will she leave you for the second time? If that's...