Dull (Food Wars x Male Reader)

Autorstwa HowdyYowdy

(Shokugeki no Soma x Male Reader) (Food Wars x Male Reader) Hyposmia is the reduced ability to smell. Hypogeu... Więcej

Character Analysis
Meeting an Old Friend
Nakiri Household
Isshiki Satoshi
Not Erina's Brother
Polar Star Dormitory
Training Camp
Kurokiba Ryo
Shinomiya Kojiro
Megumi and Soma Vs Shinomiya
Eggs
Scatterbrain
Summer Holidays
Gelato on a Summer Day
Selection Choices
Father like Son
Battle of Curry
Plenty of games to play with two.
Redhead realises his Feelings.
Vegetables.
Ibusaki is at a Standstill.
Sushi?
Lil
Chef
Slap

Kisses

2.3K 90 37
Autorstwa HowdyYowdy

"Not everything has to be about the big things."
———

[L/N][M/N]

I was laying on my bed, thinking about the kiss. Souma didn't want anything from it and even left afterwards. I guess he was dissatisfied. My heart did ache a little but nothing getting a good cry or game won't fix eventually. I just wanted to game but my phone was charging so I reviewed recipes I had taken down over the years. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hayama, you called? What did you need?" I answered.

"Ne, I have a question. If I win this thing. What's the likelihood I can kiss you?" Hayama asked.

"...Is this a joke?"

I questioned. First Souma and now Hayama. Maybe Souma thought of it as just a joke or a whim since I am gay. A thing to try out. Maybe they were all making a big joke but I didn't think that deeply. It did sting a little since we were friends but I'll avoid Souma for a little until things go back to normal. It's fine if they wanted to use me to some degree but I never expected it in this way.

"What do you mean? Let me guess Souma asked to kiss you too?" Hayama hit the jackpot.

"He did. Are you all messing with me?" I questioned seriously.

"Hmm, you can be dense sometimes. We aren't messing with you. I know, how about this instead, if I win this whole thing, can I take you on a date?" Hayama's voice came through, he sounded serious.

"I might disappoint you. I am pretty disappointing." I announced firmly, grabbing my headset.

"We'll see about that."

The phone call ended right after. I grabbed my laptop and multitasker looking at memes, Wowtube and my own documents about my recipes. I wasn't slacking behind at least. It was good to document my notes and recipes in some way. It was also fun to have grumpy cat in the corner of my screen. It was cute and good motivation.

———

[Hayama Akira]

Boring? I wonder what part about him was boring. My mind was only on the competition except for that small bit that was stirring towards (M/N). I like him, but I wonder in what way. I really knew that I wanted to kiss him once at least. What type of kisser would he be?

That Yukihira got lucky with a head-start but I will catch up.

"Hayama-kun? What's wrong? Why are you here? You're going to catch a cold, you know?"

Sniffing my cinnamon stick, I observed her sitting on the grass next to me. I gave her the excuse that I wanted to feel the cold night breeze before scolding her for being in such light clothing too. She warned me not to get too overworked up over this competition. She was already proud that I passed the preliminaries. Her smile wanted to make me win this even more.

———

"Nii chan, (M/N) is really cute ne?" Isami laughed.

"Shut it, he's just a little bit cute!" Takumi huffed.

"I wish I could've talked to him today. He was missing though. He's so cute when he pouts at dying in video games."

"You're supposed to be supportive of me!"

———

The day of the Shokugeki, I was once again in the room above with Erina. She seemed to have high hopes for Hisako. Hayama looked good in his suit as he emerged. The Shokugeki was themed on Hamburgers. Hisako chose a soft shell turtle crab for the meat, adorned with Korean lettuce and Ginger to enhance the favour. The blood being used for the sauce. Her look towards Erina before she served her dish seemed to hint her desire to win.

The judges praised it and Erina seemed sure she would win.

Until Hayama started frying his burger. The whole crowd must have been able to smell the aroma. His expertise of spice was coming to this food battle. The Kebab meat turning the judges into drooling dogs except Senzāemon. The pita bread keeping all the juices in. Kofta, a Turkish meatball by combining lamb and beef with spices. It was heavy but the judges were enjoying it.

The secret must be in the Achaar. The sourness cutting through the heaviness which was made of onions. The spice of dried unripe manga enhancing the flavour. The level of detail seemed immensely astounding.

Hayama won and Hisako lost.

Hayama managed to spot me from all the way down there, smiling for a bit before walking past Hisako. I went downstairs to comfort Hisako since Erina seemed too stuck in her chair to move. Going down the steps, I lingered in the hallways but someone bumped into me from behind. That person was large as in he was ginormous, buff and muscular. Apologetically, he bowed down in an honest manner before peering down at me.

"Oh, it's the shadow of Erina-sama. A great honour to meet you." The person greeted.

"What the fuck? Don't call me that, I'm my own cook too. Move out of the way, you put me in a sour mood."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to compare you in such a way. It's just you're so amazing. Everyone's always too busy with Erina to acknowledge you."

"And? I don't care, she's a great cook. I'll be off now." I pardoned.

"Mimisaka Subaru. A pleasure."

I walked off, finding Hisako who was crying outside the stadium in a waiting room. I sighed as I took out another handkerchief, sitting next to her on the bench. I wasn't good with these things so I'll just try my best. She grabbed it rather hastily, aggressively rubbing her face. I had to step in and grab her wrist, stopping her.

"Hey, calm down. It looked good. Really good."

"What's the point? I can't be by Erina's side anymore." Hisako sobbed.

"Hisako, that's the thing. You're not meant to be by her side. Erina wants you to be your own person, she wants you next to her as a friend. You're amazing at medicinal cooking."

"What's the point?" Hisako raised her voice.

I grabbed Hisako by the shoulders, turning her towards me. I grabbed her cheeks and squished them, causing her to wince. Then, I did something irrational based on my habits I picked up from anime. I head butted her. She held her head, groaning in pain. Huffing.

"Bitch, are you dumb or stupid? Medicinal cooking is so good. You don't know how many benefits it has. Do you ever get super sick with a cold and your grandma has to make warm soup? That's like medicinal cooking. It's so so good." I praised.

Hisako paused her posture, blinking at me as he frown softened. She looked better despite her messy appearance. A small smile, followed by her laugh before she continued crying. Sobbing onto my shirt now. It was soaking wet.

"Thank you, (M/N)."

"Oh shush."

———

Unfortunately, Takumi lost his Shokugeki to Mimisaka. Losing his medula.

———
Extra:

"Jun, once this over. Don't bother me on that night, okay? I'll do my chores before I leave."

"Huh? Really, why?"

"I have a date planned."

Jun fumbled over her watering can, tripping as her figure trembled. Her baby finally going on a date? The cute boy that Hayama confessed to? Oh she needed to write this important date down. She couldn't find her pen though until Hayama got it.

———

Extra:

"(L/N) (M/N), 16 years old. He's about 160cm and weighs 50kg. He's recognised world wide by the people who truly appreciate the finer side of cooking. Ten global awards. No other information can be found."

———

A/N: Thanks for reading :) (M/N) seems done with people putting him in Erina's shadow lol. He's his own person and he has attitude.
Byee
Ghost hug and stay safe

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.5K 447 16
"𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤...𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠." 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘂...
12K 178 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)
Kash's Interludes. Autorstwa Kay

Krótkie Opowiadania

4.5K 72 9
a bunch of gay shit. You'll enjoy it! Currently working on more chapters and other projects. This book is strictly oneshots. Vote and comment I take...
53.2K 1.7K 21
CRINGE WARNING⚠️ Chifuyu👼 DORITOS NAW IM NEVER EATING THOSE AGAIN Baji🔥 Why tf were you eating the coo ranch ones in the first place🤢 Hakkai🦋 F...