The Kings of Hearts.

Locatlie által

This is the sequel to the Locatlie series. To be able to understand this story, you will have to read the sev... Több

Q&A Chapter + Information
Epilogue Locatlie 7
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Epilogue: Part 1.
Epilogue: Part 2.
Epilogue: Part 3.
Epilogue: Part 4.
Epilogue: Part 5.
Epilogue: Part 6.
Epilogue: Part 7.
Epilogue: The Last Part.

Chapter 92

60 8 7
Locatlie által

A security guard that stayed with us, was speaking in his ear thing and I let out a small breath as I looked at Daniel and Luther whom were standing next to me, looking at the ship too. I saw that Dave along with ten guards with guns went over towards the yacht in front of us and I let out a small breath as I looked sideways at the security guard.

"What is going on?" I demanded looking at the security guard and he stared at me and he shook his head.

"They were invited on, wouldn't say why. Say they had information about the queen probably." He said with a frown and he listened in and I frowned at that as I put my hands through my hair for a second before the security guard looked at me and his eyes widened.

"The Queen is on that ship, my kings. Alive." He said and I right away turned around and I ran down the stairs, not even waiting for more information. I went over towards the exit of our yacht and I grabbed a jetski. Daniel and Luther followed me, them jumping on one Jetski together. I went really fast, the waves rather high as we were in the middle of the sea. I then arrived at the boat and I saw that Dave was standing there talking to someone and he had an immensely serious face on.

I climbed off of the jetski and I walked up towards Dave and the three men that were standing there whom were wearing normal clothes.

"Where is she?" I stated as I talked up to the man. "Do they have anything to do with this?" I snarled to Dave while taking some more steps closer, but the men took steps back in fear; understandably so.

"No, my king. They were going by, and they saw a woman standing alone, before a man joined. They thought they were a couple. They then heard the woman screaming for Luther- King Luther." Dave stammered and I looked at Luther whom looked up shocked, as he had been wiping his hands on his pants. "and then being thrown off of the yacht. They didn't see her coming up, so one of the ladies in their company dove down to help her. The woman performed CPR and the queen is upstairs at the moment."

"Have you seen her?" I demanded and he nodded.

"There is something else you should know-" He started but I ignored him as I then passed the guys whom were staring at me in awe. Of course they were staring at me in awe, I was the King of Locatlie, I was one of the most feared men in the world, and I was on their yacht. If I had paid attention to them though, I would've recognised them, but that was hindsight.

"Olivia?" I yelled as I climbed another pair of stairs before I reached the top of the yacht, the deck of it.

I observed the place for a second and I saw that it was a total mess here, alcohol, food, and cigarettes that had been put out in ashtrays. I stared at that for a second before I looked sideways seeing people sitting there. I saw their faces, but I didn't actually see them, I wasn't paying attention; they weren't Olivia.

I kept walking and I heard her crying and I went to the inner deck and I saw that she was laying there with a blanket over her. I ran up to her and I went through my knees, and I grabbed her hand. I saw someone in the corner of my eye, but I didn't pay attention; the only one that was important to me right now was Olivia.

I looked at her and her lips were blue, her face was white, her eyes were red, and her whole body was shaking. She was freezing. "Olivia, it's me Christian. I'm here. I'm here." I whispered as I grabbed her hand and she was freezing. "Can you hear me?" I said and she turned her head to look at me and her eyes widened as she saw me and I saw fear in her eyes. "It's me babe." I said and I put my hand through her hair. "Are you cold? Do you need more blankets?" I said and tears rolled down my cheeks. She shook her head as she looked at me with those darned brown eyes. "I'm so sorry baby. I'm so fucking sorry." I said as tears were streaming down my face even more, but I couldn't control them "I should've- you shouldn- I'm so sorry." I said and I couldn't help but start to cry. She held onto my hand as tightly as she could though. I looked up at her and I kissed her hand. "I'm so happy that you're ok. I'm so fucking happy that you're ok. We- I was so fucking worried. I thought you were gone, I was" I said and she nodded looking at me and she then looked behind me and I saw Daniel and Luther walking up now too. Luther raised her head and sat down and placed her head on his lap. Daniel picked up her feet and sat down as well. "I'm so sorry."

She didn't look at me though, she was looking behind me and there was a bit of fear in her eyes, something that confused me. "You're safe now, you understand that right?" I said and she nodded looking at me now and her eyes then went to Luther and when she saw him she started to sob and she covered her mouth and I nodded; she had yelled his name. Of course, she wanted to see him. That did hurt me a tad, that she wanted him instead of me. I looked at Daniel to see if he had a problem with it, but he didn't seem to have a problem with it, it seemed as if he was tense though, as if something was still wrong.

"What did Dave want to say?" I said looking at Daniel and he was looking at Olivia with tears down his cheeks. I then looked at Olivia. "Are you ok? Have you been medically cleared? Did anybody help you?" I asked and she nodded looking at me and she gulped. "Are you tired? Is that why you can't speak?"

"I can speak, but I just- I screamed so much afterwards." She whispered softly looking at me. "My throat hurts. I'm ok though Christian, I'm just really cold and apparently in shock." She said holding onto my hand and I nodded at that.

"I can understand that. I'm so sorry. The man that did this to you, he's going to go to Gotar and he'll be punished ok?" I said looking at her and I rubbed her cheeks, as they were so cold. "We're going to get you to our yacht and you'll stay with us, we'll all stay in one room, and you can chose whom gets to lay in bed with you, no hard feelings at all." I said and tears were streaming down her face. "Can you move your legs and stuff?" I said carefully, as I then realised the fall was hard.

"I can, but they really hurt. I sprained both of my ankles" She said and I looked at them now and I saw that they had been treated in a Locatlie way; with a cold pack in between, this was only what Locatlie people knew. I then looked back at her and I nodded slowly.

"Did Dave do this?" I said with a small smile, Daniel and Luther were both so quiet, and I didn't understand. She shook her head looking at me. "Someone else from Locatlie. This is a Locatlie practice?" I said with a small smile. "Or did you tell them how to do it? Did you remember it from our first date?" I said and she smiled a bit thinking about it.

"I thought Dave informed you guys?" She said looking at Daniel now and Daniel was rubbing her legs carefully, to warm her up.

"He informed us, but Christian ran up here. Something with patience and dramatics." Daniel said and Olivia smiled a bit at that and nodded as she then looked at Luther again and she let out a small breath.

"I remembered you telling me what to do, if something happens. You told me to scream and fight; so I screamed. I screamed." She said her eyes wide, looking at Luther now and Luther nodded. "And then I called out for you, hoping you would hear; but you didn't hear." She said. "Which is understandable. I then hit the water and then I thought I saw you with long hair, I was so confused Lou."

"I can understand that, it is rather confusing." Luther said and I frowned as I didn't understand any of this. "Are you sure you're ok though?"

"I am a bit cold." She then admitted and I put my head down against her hand and took some deep breaths as I gave her kisses. "Is he going to be ok?" She then whispered softly.

"I think a bit of dejavu, he was a bit- he'll be ok. He had to show a lot of control on that ship. We're not in Locatlie you see, so he couldn't do what he wanted to do to that guy." Daniel said and I looked up.

"Daniel." I snarled as I pointed to some camera's but Daniel ignored me.

"Even if he hasn't been in Gotar for months now. He also, from what I heard from him, was immensely tired." HE said and she sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, me too. I was exhausted, but my mind was so full so I wanted to go bother you two, as Christian really needed his sleep." She said as she put her hand in my hair now. I smiled as I looked up at her and gave her a kiss. "Otherwise he gets all grumpy. It was a long day, with the security and stuff."

"Yeah. He's yeah." Daniel said and he looked away for a second before looking back at Olivia. I looked at Olivia whom now looked behind me and she held onto my hand tighter and she then looked at Luther and she started to giggle.

"What is so funny?" I said with a huge smile as that giggle was so fucking beautiful, it made my heart all warm.

"The woman that saved me is behind you babe." She then said and I looked at her and frowned. "You should thank her."

"Why should I thank her?" I said with a frown looking at her.

"Because I saved the Queens wife, you fucking idiot." I heard a voice state and my body right away turned into king mode as I turned around and stood up to tell that person to make them understand whom they were talking to. But as I turned around and looked at the woman in front of me, I froze in my spot. I never thought I'd see this person again, mainly because it would hurt me too much. The four people that were sitting outside then came to mind and my eyes widened in shock as I looked at the girl in front of me. The last time I saw her was the trip to LA, the weekend before Erica was shot and my whole life had turned upside down.

A.N

Who do you think it isss?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.2K 418 24
"We give the United League 7 days to give our wife and daughter back to the place where they belong. We give the United League 7 days to rethink all...
270K 10.8K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
41.7K 1.8K 30
This is the first book of the story of Locatlie. We follow the story of a young girl, Julia, whom was taken from her family at a very young age. Duri...
197K 13.5K 63
[Book 3 of the Grounding the Storm series] Renit's worst nightmare has come true. Roux isn't at his side, and he's banished from his throne and his c...