๐–ถ๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ

De yourstrulyraeee

noun: weakness๏ฟผ. /หˆwฤ“knษ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively. Mais

Disclaimer/Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Bonus chapter

24

64.3K 2.4K 3.4K
De yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, Tx
August 8th
Wednesday

"Wassup love," Elijah said over Facetime when it connected before yawning and turning the alarm off.

"Papa, I'm about 2.5 seconds from smackin' the shit outta Sha," Lai said, very frustrated and annoyed.

He chuckled, going into their room and pulling his gym bag down on the side of the bed. "What she do mugga?" He shook his head, taking his shirt off and throwing in the dirty clothes hamper.

"She got me walking around this damn strip and it's fucking HOT and I'm fucking hungry and-and"

"Baby, calm down" He chuckled, sitting at the bottom of the bed now. Lai hated being hot, hated being hungry too. Both of those mixed together was going to get her and Sha in a fight.

She pouted in the camera making him smile, just seeing her face. He hasn't seen her since Sunday and was dying for her to be back in his arms or presence.

She has been working multiple shifts and been going everywhere. She was in Vegas right now and didn't come home until tomorrow or the day afterward. She came home but only for maybe an hour to pack new clothes and leave again and he was never home when that happened.

Football season starts next month and he started football camp last week. He was never home when she came for that little hour and he was always mad about it.

"Fix yo' face-first" He raised his brow at her still pouting with an attitude. "Go find you something to eat with air conditioning and tell her y'all meet her there later." He said gently as her eyes started glossing.

"Stop makin' yo' self mad and go find you some food mugga"

"Nah, tell him the WHOLE story on why we walking 'round this damn strip Loralai" He heard Sha say, sounding just as annoyed as Lai.

"Shayla, shut up talkin' ta' me fr" Lai rolled her eyes. He squinted his eyes at her before taking in a deep breath "Mugga, why y'all walking 'round?" He asked, having a good idea why. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Cause ha' ass doesn't know what she wants to damn eat and wanna catch a damn attitude with me cause i'on know what she wanna eat and it's hot," Sha said making Lai suck her teeth.

"He didn't ask you! He was talkin' ta' me, that's yo' damn problem always in shit that doesn't concern you" Lai said.

He shook his head "Mugga if they have Chick-fil-A, get that" He said.

She scrunched her face up "I'on have the feeling for that right now" she grumbled.

"Ouu butters, they got a seafood buffet. Let's get that" Lai smiled. "Bitch you are smart! let's go" Sha said.

He shook his head at them, they both were bipolar for no reason.

"Okay Papa, thanks for nothing." She straight-faced him, he mugged her "I'll call you later, I love you"

He rolled his eyes "I love you too beautiful" He said before she hung up.

He was starting to think maybe she could stay where she was a little longer. It was like he missed her until she got on his nerves and he didn't miss her anymore.

He turned the shower on before stripping for his shorts and throwing them in the dirty clothes hamper.

_________________

"What's up wit' you?" Eli asked Cal as they were at Kobe's house chillin. "You ain' supposed to be mad, yo' birthday in two days"

Eli was just going to take a nap because practice tired him off and he was trying to get back into his football season schedule. When he was in his off-season, he did nothing but be lazy and relax but now he had to get back focused.

He knew he wasn't going to get a good nap since Lai wasn't in the bed with him so he came over to chill with them. It was something they didn't do much unless Lai and Sha were gone for a long time.

"You tryna kill us or sumthin? you too quiet fa' me" Kobe looked at him weirdly.

Cal had been zoned out and in deep thought since they were there. He wasn't talking much either, which wasn't like him at all.

Cal snapped out of his daze and looked at him as Kobe and Eli looked worried. "I um... I saw Jesse at Walmart the other day" He sighed, rubbing his hands down his face.

Kobe rolled his eyes and Elijah scrunched his face up with disgust at the mention of Cal's Ex from years ago.

"She said somethin' to you?" Eli asked. Cal hasn't seen or brought up Jesse since it was still a sensitive topic for him even though it happened years ago.

Cal bitterly chuckled "You know ha' weird-ass did" He shook his head.

"You want me ta' get Nana ta' beat ha' ass when she gets back?" Kobe asked seriously, Elijah started laughing.

They knew Makenna since high school and knew she been wanted to fight Jesse over personal reasons.

Cal shrugged "I'on even giva' fuck bout her. What happened me fucked up was I saw Calvin jr" He shook his head, they raised their brow.

"Dawg" Cal lightly chuckled "Why when he saw me, he ran up to me yelling daddy and hugging my legs and shit" He scoffed.

Both of their eyes widened "What?" Kobe scrunched his face up.

"Then why he huggin' me and shit, he gon' say 'Why you left us?' and was cryin'." He shook his head.

"Yo', she's been telling him you're his father when you're not?" Elijah asked.

"Yes, bruh. Bitch been telling him I'm still his father when I'm not. She got him thinkin' I'm just this bad person that abandoned him instead of telling him the truth 'bout her being a lil ho" He ranted.

They shook their head "Then me and Shayla got into it about it and I haven't talk ta' ha' since she left" He continued

Elijah furrowed his eyebrows "Got into it? For what?" He asked, confused how that made them argue.

Cal kept quiet and looked off to space.

"Oh hell nah," Kobe said, shaking his head "You wanna go play house wit' da bitch?" He scrunched his face. Elijah jerked his head back, looking at Cal like he was slow.

"It's not playin' house. I'ma be the father figure for him" He shrugged not seeing the problem.

"So you wanna be wit' Jesse again and playhouse," Eli said, raising his brow.

Cal sucked his teeth "No, we gon' co-parent. I know how it feels to have no father figure in yo' life. I was attached to him before the Dna test came back. I shoulda' stayed and continued doin' what I was doin' " He explained.

They shook their heads at him "Dawg, him not havin' a father isn't yo' fault. You didn't tell ha' to go out and cheat then get pregnant too. She is the problem, and she dead ass wrong to keep lyin' to him like that. You gon' co-parent to a child that's not even yours wit' someone that clearly still wants you and that's been lyin' on yo' name" Kobe said.

"And I bet you and Sha go into it because you want her to be okay with you playing house with another bitch" Kobe said bluntly.

"That is my son," Cal resorted.

Kobe shook his head, chuckled "He's not, Dna test already proved that. You sound delusional jus' like her at this point" He scoffed.

Elijah held his laugh back. Kobe was the bluntest one out of all of them. Even though he was at fault in his past, he was always honest so no one would make the same mistakes he did.

"You can't get mad tho, he's right" Elijah shrugged.

"Look, I get you had a strong attachment to him and feel bad you left but you are not obligated to play daddy to someone else's child. If you go try to play daddy, Jesse is going to think y'all are going to be together then what? How you want Sha ta' be okay wit' that? How you expect her to be someone step momma when he really ain't yo' son. This isn't like adopting, this is you going to go be a father to yo' ex-child" Kobe explained.

Elijah chuckled to himself at Cal looking blankly at them. He could tell everything Kobe was saying was going in one ear and out the other.

Cal was the type of person that sometimes wasn't good at taking advice. Once his mind was set on something, he was going to do it whether anyone said something or not.

"It's cool that you wanna be his father figure, I respect it but just think a little more before you do make the decision" Elijah shrugged going into his phone to see if Lai texted him back.

He shook his head seeing the millions of tik toks she sent him in the last 10 minutes. And he watched all of them.

_________________

Dallas, Tx
August 9th
Thursday

Elijah's eyes popped open when he heard the sound of someone crying. He erupted, sat up and rubbed his eyes while looking around the room.

He looked at the phone to see Lai wasn't on facetime anymore since they went to sleep like that. He was about to grab his phone until he heard the cries coming from the bathroom then the water started running.

He looked at the time seeing it was 7:45 AM, he got out of the bed, stretched first then walked to the bathroom. He walked in seeing Lai sitting on the floor with her face in her knees, crying.

"Baby" His raspy voice, sleep still evident him. He walked over to her, guessing she didn't hear him since she had airpods in. He sat next to her on the floor and tapped her, very confused why she was crying and how she got home so early. He wasn't expecting her until later in the afternoon.

She looked up and quickly wiped her face when she saw him and sadly smiled. He took her airpods out and frowned "What's wrong?" He asked very concerned.

She lightly chuckled before shrugging "Nothing really, cramps just beatin' my ass. I'll be okay"

"I didn't mean to wake you up tho, I'm sorry" She pouted, he shook his head and opened his arms for her.

"You got practice in 2 hours papa. You can take yo' shower first —" She was cut off by him grabbing her and putting her in his lap.

He started rubbing her back "Baby y— I don't have practice today mugga" He cut her off again then kissed her cheek.

She had bad cramps on her period that lasted all 5 or 6 days that she was on. He completely forgot to check the flo app at the beginning of the month. They both kept track of her menstrual cycle in case she forgot so they both just had the app.

He's guessing she must have started today since she was crying and on the floor.

Elijah always did that when he was in a relationship. He knew being in a house and family full of women how bad they could be so he wanted to help and be there in every little way.

She sighed lightly before wrapping her arms around his neck and pushing her face in the crook of his neck. "How are you here so early and why didn't you wake me up?" He asked softly, unhooking her bra.

"They have an emergency so we had to leave earlier than expected. I thought you had practice too, I didn't want to wake you earlier then you had to be up." She said lowly, letting him help her out her bra. She stood up from his lap as he watched her get undressed from her clothes.

"I brought you a smoothie, it's in the freezer" She said, pulling her clothes in the dirty hamper while he stood up.

He eyed her "From where?" He asked, handing her the shower cap. She rolled her eyes "Nasty ass smoothie king" she shook her head.

He smiled and kissed her cheek "Thank you and it ain't nasty" He smacked her bare ass cheek, watching it jiggle.

She sucked her teeth and mugged him "Not today" she shook her head and got into the shower making him chuckle.

"It's not better than tropical smoothie and the only real damn fruit they have is nasty ass bananas" She said while he started to brush his teeth.

"That why yo' damn potassium low na' " He said after spitting the toothpaste out.

"Fuck dat potassium and fuck you too" She said making him chuckle. After brushing his teeth, he gurgled the mouthwash before starting his skin routine.

"I be so sick of you niggas, y'all—"

"Pack it up Sza" He cut her off.

She started laughing "You remember that tik tok I since you of the girl always singing the song and her husband kept getting mad trying to fight her" She chuckled.

He laughed "Kimmy and Jaw stay on the fyp of tik tok" he shook his head, wiping his face now. "I knew he looked familiar, he did my piercings. His wife is so pretty and their kids are so adorable"

"When you gon' have my baby?" He asked, putting the ceraVe moisturizer on.

"Didn't I tell you I'on like yo' black ass like that?" She joked.

He sucked his teeth and chuckled "Yo' ass should've stayed where you were at. Gettin' on my damn nerves already" He mumbled the last part.

"I see what Sza was talkin' 'bout. I'm sick of you niggas too cause When I leave...." She tailed off and turned the water off. "It just takes one picture baby" She shrugged, stepping out of the shower and wrapping the towel around her body.

"And it just takes one bullet." He laughed hysterically before straight facing her.

She playfully rolled her eyes "I know, I know. I get on yo' damn nerves. but if not me then who?" She tilted her head to the side and smiled sweetly.

"I'on know, lemme go find out" He teased, making her smile drop.

"I guess it only takes one bullet huh?" She mushed his head, about to walk past him until he wrapped his arms around and waist and pulled her back into him.

"I miss you" He kissed on her neck, she smiled and turned her head "I miss you too papa" She pecked his lips.

_________________

🎶I've been dealin' with the pressure
Way too much to even measure🎶

Love you too much by Lucky Daye played throughout the house as Lai laid on top of a pillow with a heating pad inside of it, doing a 300 piece puzzle she got while in Vegas.

She bit her lip looking for a piece then the music stopped. She sucked at her teeth and glanced at her phone.

Butters🖇💗
Would like facetime...

"Speak," She said once it connected when she answered and continued to look for her piece.

She heard sniffling making her snap her head towards her phone "Lai- What's wrong? What happened?" She cut her crying off and quickly sat up.

"Where are you? Where are you going?" Lai asked, standing up in a panic.

"Girl if you don't— Where you going?" Elijah asked when she walked into the living, wondering why the music went off.

"C-can I-I come over?" Sha asked, why crying.

"Yes," Lai said quickly. "Try to calm down, your driving butters," Lai said, pacing the floor.

"What happened?" Elijah asked confusedly. She shrugged "I'on know yet"

"We'll take yo' shit off the aux. Messin' wit' my cookin' " He fussed going back into the kitchen. She playfully rolled her eyes and disconnected from the Bluetooth.

"I-I'm 5 minutes away"

"Okay, I'll be outside waiting when you pull up," Lai said, going into her room and putting a shirt on and then her Nike slides.

She turned the alarm off first before going out the front door. She tried to get Sha to calm down from crying so she could focus on the road.

When she pulled up, Lai walked to her car and opened the door then hugged her. "I'on know what to do Lai" Sha cried on her shoulder, hurting her heart because Sha usually was to more strong one out the two so crying wasn't much of her doing.

_________________

"Leave him," Lai nonchalantly shrugged.

Nana chuckled and Elijah sucked his teeth before hitting her upside the head. "Don't tell ha' no shit like that" He mugged her while she rubbed her head, frowning.

Lai called Nana over right after she got Sha to stop crying. She just finished telling them three about what happened with her and Cal.

"Why not? Who the fuc says that? 'I'm not finna pick between you and my child' that's not even his damn child at the end of the day" Lai shook her head.

"He was in his life for 2 years tho" Elijah tried to reason.

"And I understand that and I do feel bad that she made him believe he was his child but it's been 3 or 4 years now. If he wanted to stay in his life he could have done it in the beginning not now when he started a life with someone else then just expect her to jump on board" Lai explained.

She understood the situation but she thought Cal was wrong for not thinking of Sha and just trying to jump back into a child's like that wasn't his and after being around being gone for so long now.

She truly felt bad that he got played like that but trying to go back was going to bring problems in his and Sha's relationship like it is now.

"Y'all already know my offer still stands on fighting the bitch" Nana shrugged making them laugh.

"I'm just confused, then it's like I trust him but I don't trust the JCPenney bitch. She is not going to respect our relationship at all and it's like he doesn't understand that" Sha ranted.

"And I get he had an attachment to him but that's the past ya know? I'm not finna play step mama to any child that's not his." She added.

"Leave," Lai said again and Elijah hit her again "Stop sayin' dat" He fussed.

"What? he said he's not finna pick between her and 'his child' so she gon' pick for him" Lai shrugged.

"That's what you would do if it was Eli?" Nana asked.

"Most definitely. I'on giva' fuck." Lai said honestly, making Elijah mug her.

"So it would be jus' fuck me huh?" Elijah raised his brow, slightly hurt that she said that so easily and quickly. This was the nonchalant part of her that he was talking about, she just doesn't care.

"Yes" She shrugged, he scoffed.

Lai had already had someone have her fucked up in the past and she wasn't going down that road the second time. She wasn't going to stick beside her man in a situation like this, she simply was going to remove herself.

"Think about it, he doesn't have any rights over him at all, especially since that's not his child technically. Jumpsuit is just going to use that in her favor every time too and not let Cal see him and all that. It's messy as hell and too much drama to be dealing with that. She is already lying to her damn child about who his real father is, why continue to be around someone like that?" Lai explained.

"I'on need no stress like that, especially now" Sha shook her head and wiped her face.

Elijah's eyes widened "You pregnant?" he asked.

She smiled slightly, "Yeah, I found out while we were in Vegas. I'm 2 months"

"Purrr, I can't wait for my tt baby" Nana cooed.

Lai was really excited, mainly because they made a bet when they were 18 about who would get pregnant first out of both of them.

"Same, my God baby," Lai cooed, rubbing her stomach. She wasn't showing at all but just to know there was a baby in there made her happy.

"He knows" Eli raised his brow, Sha looked down and sighed, shaking her head no.

"Janae! You were supposed to tell him when we got back" Lai fussed, looking at her weirdly.

"I was going to!" Sha put her hand out in defense "But we got into it before I could say anything about it." She shook her head.

"I'm going to tell him, I just need to get my mind right first instead of thinking off emotion instead of logic" She sighed while Nana rubbed her back.

"Do what's best for you. If you don't want to stick around and play stepmama, den don't. It's going to be messy because Jesse has always been messy and toxic, so if you don't want to be around that, remove yourself and focus on you and your baby" Elijah advised, gently pushing Lai to sit back on the couch so he could lay on her chest.

"Okay, Ima tell him tomorrow too, I just need a break from him at the moment"

"Is it okay if she stays here tonight?" Lai looked down at Eli while rubbing the back of his neck. He nodded.

"Sleepoverrrr" Lai cheesed.

"You're still sleeping in the bed wit' me lil girl," He said, making her frown.

"When you gon' have my baby?" He smiled, looking up at her.

"When I like you enough to have em" She scoffed.

"You get on my nerves, you know that?" He mugged her.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" She waved him off.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeyyyyy

Thoughts?

Y'all think Cal is wrong?

What y'all think Sha should do?

What y'all think is going to happen?

300 votes for update!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

3.3M 119K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
2.4M 111K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.
608K 28.3K 48
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป noun : a state of extreme joy. she was in ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ever since she met him.