Nandu's Angel

By Janvi_p

This story shows how a small girl is beings tortured by her adopted parents and the throws her out. This stor... More

Character Sketch
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Note.
Chapter 7
Note
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 4

3.8K 240 60
By Janvi_p

Its been a day since nandini git hurt. Ishita and raman were very happy as finally they got their daughter back. Today nandini was going to get discharge as she was out of danger now. Nandini was sitting in the bed and continuously seeing at the door. Seeing her like that Ishita said.

Ishu: Bachha kya hua app aise kyu dekh rahe ho door ko?

Nan: ishiMaa nannu papa ta wail tal lahi hai.

Ishu( carresing her hair): Baby he will come ok don't worry.

Nan( with a sad face): He plomished me he will tome to pict me. Woh tal she mudhe milne nai aaya.

Since nandini got her consciousness back manik hasn't come to meet her. Ishita also frowned as manik why he didn't come but she chuckled her thoughts as nandini said that she was sleepy.

Meanwhile here in malhotra mansion all were having their lunch and talking.

Neyo: Mannu tu jaa raha hai na nandu ko lene. Tu kal se usse nahi mila.

Man: no mom i am not going. Mujhe kuch kaam hai. Mai room mai jaa raha hu

Manik left to his room after saying this. Neyonika was telling him to stop but he ignored her.

Neyo(shaking her head in disbelief): Pata nahi iss ladke ko kya hogaya hai. Kal se ek dum sa ghum sum rehne laga hai.

Ram: Woh bahut pareshan ho gaya hai nandini ko aise halat mai dekh kar. Mai jata hu nandini ko lene.

Raman goes to the hospital to take nandini from the hospital. As soon as nandini saw him she asked him about manik.

Nan: Paa aapte saath papa bhi aaye hai na. Whele ish he

Ram: princess manik nahi aaya hai. Woh thoda busy hai par usne promise kiya ki woh aapka ghar par wait kar raha hai.

Nan( sadly): Otay.

After sometime doctor came to chech nandini before giving the discharge.

Ishu: doctor sab thik hai na

Doc: Yes everything is fine. The wounds will heal in some days. Make sure she is eating healthy food.

Ishu: yes doctor.

Doc: Mr and Mrs Murthy. Nandini uske age ke hisab se bahut weak hai. She needs proper care otherwise she may get sick very fast. Aisa lagta hai jaise usse khana thik se nahi milta tha. Aapko usse healthy khana dena hoga. Aur mai ye suggestion dunga ke mrs Murthy aap usko breastfeed bhi kare. Maa ke dudh se zayada healthy kuch nahi hai.

Ishu: But doctor breastfeeding kaise

Doc: Ek medicine hai jise ye possible hai.

Ishu : I will do it doctor.

Doc:. Ok then rest all is fine with her don't worry

After that doctor leaves. Ishita starts packing the stuff like medicine and all which nandini needs to continue. While raman goes to do formalities. After sometime raman come back.

Ram: Chalo princess ghar jaana hai na sab wait kar rahe hai aapka

Nan( with happiness): Yesh yesh paa letsh dho. Mele papa mela wail kal lahe hai

Ram( laughing): Haa meri maa chalo aapke papa se milne.

After that raman carefully carries her in his arms and then along with Ishita moves out of the hospital. Then he makes nandini sit in ishita's lap on the passenger seat and he takes the drivers seat. After around half an hour they reached malhotra mansion. After coming out if the car they started going to entrance. As they entered they saw everyone were waiting for them. The living room was decorated with balloons and welcome back written on it.
Nandini became happy seeing all this. But she only asked for is about manik.

Nan: Momsy whele ish papa.

Neyo: Bacche aapke papa aa rahe hai tabtak aap yaha baitho.

Everybody sat in the living room. The kids were playing with nandini while the elders were talking.

Raj: doctor ne kya bola. Sab thik haina.

Ram: Ha sab thik hai. She is very weak so doctor has suggested to breastfeed her.

Neyo: Ha ye sahi hai. Nandu ko tumhari zarurat hai ishu breastfeeding se she will get the nutrition.

They were busy talking about this but were unware that one soul was hearing this from far. Manik who was standing upstairs in the corridor looking at his baby hear his parents talking about it.

Man(with tears): Maine sahi decision liya hai.

Manik's wipes his tears and goes to his room. After sometime nandini slept due to tiredness so Ishita took her in her room. After sometime nandini opened her eyes and looked around and found her self alone in the room. So she got up from the bed carefully and then starts going to manik's room. Manik was lieing on the bed lost in his thoughts. Manik's back was facing nandini but manik felt her presence in the room. Nandini called him.

Nan: Papa

Manik immediately closed his eyes to stop the tears. He pretended to sleep so that he didn't have to face her. Nandini went towards the bed and again called him.

Nan: Papa

Nit getting any response from her papa nandini goes towards the side where manik was sleeping. She saw that her papa was sleeping according to her.

Nan(with a pout): Ale papa to so lahe hai.

She then patted his head and said.

Nan( Patting manik's head): Seep papa seep.

Raman and Ishita came in manik's room to chech for nandini as they found the bed of the room empty saw her in manik's room patting manik's head.

Ishu: ye kya kar rahe ho aap bacche

Nan: Maa papa tield hodaya na. Ishiliye nannu ish mating him seep.

Ram: Ale mera bachha. Achha toh chalo papa ko sone dete hai hum jaate hai ok.

Nan: Otay paa. Letsh dho.

After that they went and here manik opened his eyes which were full of tears. Meanwhile here every one was having hard time to feed nandini.

Raj: Nannu baccha please khalo na

Nan: no popsy.

Cab: Babydoll please khalo agar aapne ye finish kiya na toh phir we play games.

Nan( shaking her head in no): No no nannu toh sirl papa shat thana hai walna tisise shat nai.

Al: Accha chalo manik ko bulao

Nan( screaming loudly): Papa....papa. Tome fhast nannu toh Thana thilana hai. Baby ish hungly.

Dhr: lo aagye  appke papa.

As soon as dhruv said nandini immediately looked towards Manik who was coming to the dining table only. Nandini came down from raman's  lap and went and hugged Manik tightly. Manik also wanted to her tightly and shower her with kisses. But controlled himself.

Nan: Papa talo na nannu toh bhooki ladi hai. Aap fasht fasht thila do nannu to. Nannu to aapti godi mai baithna hai.

Nandini started pulling manik's hand. Manik gently remove nandini's hold and said.

Man( removing his hand): aapko ishi maa or raman paa khiladege. Unke paas jaake bheto aap.

Nan( with a pout): Tyu

Man: woh aapke mumma papa hai.

Nan: Pal aap mele papa ho na.

Man( a little sternly): Nandini, maine kaha na ek baar ki woh log aapko khila denge. Chalo jao unke paas.

Nandini flinched in fear hearing manik's tone. tears immediately rolles out from eyes meanwhile Manik cursed himself in his mind for using such stern voice with his bachha. To ignore it he sat on his chair and started eating. Everybody became shocked as Manik didn't even react after seeing Nandini tears. Ishita immediately hugged Nandini. After that she broke the hug and was about to make her sit in Raman's lap but Nandini stopped her.

Nan: no Ishi maa. Nanni sirlf papa ti godi mai sit kalege. Aap mudhe chail pe sit kala do.

Nandini sat on the chair in between Raman and ishita. After that Raman started feeding her. After eating few morsels Nandini stopped Raman.

nan ( stopping Raman): Bash paa

Ram: Par princess aapne toh kuch bhi nahi khaya ab tak. Aap ko medicine bhi leni hai na iske baad bachcha.

Nan( shaking her head in no):No  no no nai thana.

Nandini when was shaking her head in no winced in pain as she was giving stress to her wounds on her head. She starts crying in pain.

Nan( crying in pain): Ahh

Manik immediately stopped eating hearing her painful shout. Ishita immediately picke her in her arms. And asked her.

Isha( rubbing her back): Kya hua gudiya?

Nan( crying badly): Dald ho laha hai ishi maa. Ahh.

Ishu : Shh bas bache abhi dard chala jayega.

Nandini was still crying. Manik who was not able to bear her painful cries got up and ran to his room. After sometime Nandini calmed down and was sleepy.

Nan( in a sleepy tone): Ishi maa ninnu a lahi hai.

Ishu: Haa bachcha  chalo Ishi maa aapko unki room main le chalti hai.

Nan: Nai nanni wantsh to go to papa. I walt to do huggie huggie to papa and seep.

Ishu( picking  nandu in her arms): Ok chalo aapke papa ke paas.

After that ishita took nandu to Manik's room. Manik was standing near the window looking outside and silently crying for ignoring his bachcha like this. His thoughts were broken by ishita woh came inside. 

Ishu: Mannu beta.

Manik hearing ishita voice he wipes his tears and turned his face towards her.  Ishita became worried as manik's eyes were red.

Ishu( Worriedly): Mannu bachha kya hua teri aankhein kyu laal hai. Tu ro raha tha kya?

Man( trying to smile): Nahi ishi maa. Woh bas meri aankhon mein kuch chala gaya tha.  Aap yaha kuch kaam tha.

Ishu: Woh nandini ko nind aa rahi hai aur zid palar kar baithe hai ki tumhare paas hi soyegi.

Manik nods his head and took nandini for her arms. As soon as manik took her in his arms nandini snuggle in his chest.

Nan( mumbling): Mele papa.

Manik smiled a little and then he took her and made her lie down on his bed. He also lies down nect to her and took her in his arms. And patted her back.

Man( with tears kissing her forehead): Papa misses you baccha and i am so sorry meri jaan. Papa is forced to do this.

After sometime when manik found nandini was in deep slumber he picked her up and went to raman and ishita's room. He went inside to see Ishita and raman were sitting and talking.

Man: ishi maa nandini so gayi hai.  Toh mai isse yaha le aaya.

Ram: mannu baccha tum to the na uske saath to tum usse yaha kyu laye

Man( placing nandu on the bed): Nahi paa abhi nandini ko aap dono ki bahut specially ishi maa ki aur mai woh jagah nahi lena chahta.

Manik kissed nandini head emotionally and immediately left the room. Raman was shocked after hearing manik's last line.

Ram( in thoughts): Manik ye kya bol raha hai. Kahi mai jo soch raha hu woh toh nahi.

N

andini moved in her sleep as she missed manik's warmth. She was becoming restless. She started mumbling manik's name.

Nan( finding manik in sleep ): Papa whele arl you. Nanni to huggie kalo na. Nannu to aaote bagal ninni nahi aati.

After sometime nandini slowly opened her eyes and she looked around for manik but she frowned as she realised she wasn't in her papa's room. Tears immediately roll out from her eyes. Ishita and raman came in the room to see nandini was awake and was crying. They immediately came to her

Ram( sitting next to nandu): Kya hua beta aap ro kyu rahe ho.

Nan( with tears and sadly): nannu to papa chahiye. Aap chab nannu to papa te paas nahi lete jaate.

Ishu( wipes nandini's tears): Beta aap aapke papa ke paas hi the. Abhi thodi der phele hi papa aapko humare paas chod kar gaye hai.

Nan: No aap jooth bol lahe ho.

Ram: Sacchi bache.

Nan( crying): Mele papa mudhe tabhi atela nahi cholte.

Nandini was continuously crying. Her tears were not stopping. Ishita  took her in her arms tried to make her suck her nipples to have her milk as she she was not stopping her cries.

Ishu( trying to put nipples in her mouth): Baccha please aap suck karo isse. Aapko bhooki lagi hai na. Aap dudu piyo beta.

Nan( trying to come out of ishita's embrace): No mudhe nahi tahiye. Mudhe papa tahiye.

Ishu: Please bachha pilo na dudu.

Nan( shouting and crying loudly): No no mele papa ko bulao. Papa te paas jaana hai.

Nandini started shouting and crying loudly. Hearing her loud cries everybody came to their room and were shocked to see nandini who was in vulnerable state. Her face was all red due to crying and eyes were puffed.

Neyo: kya hua ye kyu ro hai itna.

Ishu: Manik ke liye ro rahi hai.

Raj: Beta kya hua kyu ro rahe ho aap. Papa yehi hai.

Manik who was in his room was getting restless hearing her cries.   He so wanted to go and take her in his embrace. He  sat with a thud on the floor when he heard her shouts for his name.

Man( crying): Please bachha mat ro aap. I am sorry mera baby. Papa nahi aa sakte aapke pass.

Here manik was crying and there nandini was getting out of control. Raman looked at Ishita and Ishita nods her head in yes and after that they got up and went to manik's room.  As they entered they saw manik was sitting in a corner and buried his head in his knees. They both went and sat next to him

Ram: Manik.

Manik looked up his face was all red and tears were continuously flowing from his eyes. Raman and Ishita were shocked seeing his condition.

Man( with worried and crying): ishi...maa... Nandini kyu ro rahi hai. Usse dard ho raha hai kya?

Ishu: Usse uske papa chahiye.

Man: Raman paa the na waha. Phir kyu ro rahi hai

Ram: mai toh paa hu par usse papa chahiye. Uske manik papa. Jo mere se phele uske papa hai.

Manik cried hearing this as this was the truth. Nandini wanted her papa before raman manik has the rights on her.

Ishu( hugged manik): i know why you did this baby. Tumhe laga ki ab jab uske parents mil gaye hai toh you don't have any right on her right?

Manik nods his head in yes.

Ram( carresing his hairs): Manik uspe phele tumahara haq hai bacche. Phir humara. Baccha usse dur reh kar tum usse hurt kar rahe ho aur tum khud bhi ho rahe ho.

Man( teary eyes): Mujhe laga ki usse aap logo ki zarurat hai.  Aur ..aur doctor ne bhi kaha hai na ki she needs her parents. Ishi maa ko usse feeding karna hai.

Ishu: mannu mai manti hu ki i need to feed her but

Ishita stopped in middle cabir came to call them

Cab: Manik..woh nandu

Man( Worriedly): Nandu kya cabir bol na

Cab: Woh bahut ro rahu hai. Uske ro ro kar bura haal hogaya hai.  Tu jaldi chal.

Manik immediately ran to the room where nandini was there raman and Ishita also ran along with cabir. As soon as manik entered the room he became numb. Nandini was crying badly. Her  body was shaking due to the sobs. Her whole face was red and tears were flowing like a river.  Manik also started crying seeing her like this.  Suddenly  nandini started grasping for breathe.

Nan( breathing heavily): Pa..pa. papa...ko...bulao. mudhe papa tahiye.

Man( softly and lovingly with teary eyes): baccha.

Nandini looked towards manik and cried more.

Nan: Pa...pa

Manik immediately ran towards her and hugged her tightly. He picked her up and placed her on his laps.

Man: shh...shh. bas baccha. Calm down. Papa aa gaye hai na aapke pass. Bas chalo rona band karo meri jaan.

Nan(still crying a little): papa aap taha the. Aapto pata hai kishine mudhe aapto milne nahi diya. Shab gande hai.

Man( kissing her forehead): i am sorry baby. I m so sorry. But abhi papa kahi nahi jayege aap ko chod kar.

Nan: Plomish?

Man( hugging her): Promise baccha.

Nan: Aapto pata hai nannu lo lahi thi. Aul aapto missi bhi kal rahi thi.

Man: Papa ne bhi aapko bahut sara miss kiya baby.

Nandini tiredly kept her head on his chest and fisted his shirt in her hand. Manik carresed her hairs lovingly.

Nan: Papa to nannu to dudu pina hai. Jaise ishi maa ne pila lahi thi pal aapte paas che

Manik became shocked hearing this. He knew that if he goes to her she will stick to him like a magnet thats why he had taken the decision of staying away from her.

Man: baba woh papa aapko nahi de sakte jaan. Woh sirf ishi maa de sakte hai.

Nan( confused pout): Tyu? Nannu to papa te shat lena hai.

Before manik could make her understand about it ishita spoke in between.

Ishu: aapke papa hi aapko dudu pilayenge. Ok

Man: Par...ishi maa.

Ishu( sternly): Chup tune jo kiya hai na uske baad toh tu kuch bol hi mat. Tu hi uska khayal rakhega chahe feeding ho ya baki sab chize. Samja

Manik nods his head in yes. After that ishita give him the meds for breastfeeding as it will take half an hour to produce milk.  Manik looks towards nandini who was clingy to him. She had kept her head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly as if she will leave him he will disappear.  After sometime manik and nandini were back to their room.  manik felt heaviness near his nipples. He looked to see slight milk was coming out of it.  He looked at nandini who was playing with his finger and blabbering about something but her eyes were drowsy.

Man: Nannu baby aapko nind aa rahi hai na.

Nandini was tired due to so much crying and plus she was feeling weak. So she only nods her head in yes.  Manik removes his tshirt lies down on the ned with nandini in his arms.

Man( putting his nipples in her mouth): Nandu baccha dudu pina hai na aapko. Chalo put this in your mouth and start sucking it okay shona.

Nandini immediately started sucking his nipples and started drinking her milk. Manik also started caressing her back. After sometime nandini was very sleepy but she wasn't ready to close her eyes.

Man: baccha close your eyes baby.

Nan( with teary eyes): Nai phil aap mudhe atela chol kal chale jate ho.

Man( kissing her forehead): Papa kahi nahi jayege aap ko chod kar bachha.

Nan: saachi?

Man: muchi meri jaan.

Nandini again started sucking and drinking the milk. After sometime she slept while drinking the milk. So manik tries to remove his nipple but nandini again started sucking it in her sleep like a small baby. So manik didn't remove it after that and he also slept hugging nandini as now both of them were in peace.

Hope you like it.

Sorry for any mistakes.

How was nandini and her parents bond?

How did you feel when nandini was looking for manik?

How did you feel after reading about manik's decision?

How did you feel when both manik and nandini were restless?

How did you feel after reading about manik raman and Ishita's talk?

How did you feel when manik and nandini reunited?

How did you feel after reading about nandini asking manik to breastfeed her?

Please vote and inline comments on the story

Suggestions and ideas are most welcome.

A big thanks to heyyitscherry  for supporting me and always motivating me to write. Thankyou for your lovely ideas for  your love and support.

Thankyou.

Janvi_p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 4K 18
what will happen when your wife was getting tortured in your house and without your knowledge...... how will you react when your wife miseries are on...
69.5K 4.7K 40
This story based on two broken soul who is find peace in his life . let's see how they find peace and happiness in each other.
746K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye
51.9K 3.1K 13
This story starts after new year event. Manik and Nandini going for Manik treatment what hurdles they crossed to be together. Lets peep into the stor...